All Comments on 'Fucking Monsters Pt. 06'

by ChloeHay

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Telugu1Telugu1over 3 years ago

loving this series, Even though this part had no sex in, it was still an brilliant read and I, for one, am glad that you did not alter the structure just to get a sec scene in; it would have felt contrived I think. I cannot wait to read the next part X

ChloeHayChloeHayover 3 years agoAuthor

@Telugu1 Thanks for the feedback on this one, part 7 and 8 should be up soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Have To Agree

With Telugu 1's comments. One thing is bugging the hell out of me, nothing to do with this story, it's about a book that I read some years back. Another dark tale, the MC was a solitary man, a hunter with a great adopted black wolf who had a "shovel" like head. The wolf came and went as he pleased but was fiercely loyal. Seems they were contracted to track down a beast(s) in the far north who were slaughtering the locals near a top secret government facility. Turns out the beasts were scientists doing genetic experiments with long lost DNA on the remains of the beasts from eons before when they had ruled the world. When they had no one left to slaughter they turned on themselves till they were themselves extinct. The scientists were now the beasts in the same mold as their ancestors as they had of course infected themselves with the DNA. The only problem is I don't remember the name of the Author or the book and the damned thing is packed away up north.

Not the run of the mill usual Lit story and that is a very good thing indeed.

Signed: BTW

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChloeHay@ChloeHay
It's been some months that I have been away, I have not been feeling good and have a hospitalization and had to abandon writing for a bit, but I am back and ready to take on the tasks of writing new works and finishing the stories I have started previously. Fucking Monsters ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES