Fucking Your Idol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kept crying out for you from every thrust, and calling your name as there was no such luck for Kureiji when it came to holding back. She was powerless to stop her orgasms from taking over her body, and it was all she could do to desperately cling onto you, inside and out, while her entire form was rocked with such intense, overwhelming pleasure. You moved your hands to her knees, pushing her legs down to the bed and keeping them spread far apart as you pinned her down to the mattress, which was progressively getting soaked through further each time she came.

Your hips began to speed up, slamming into her with more force as you rocked the bed, the frame creaking underneath you both as it pounded against the wall, much like your cock pounded against her cervix each time you thrust into her. You breathed heavier, every inch of your thick cock was being hugged so tightly by her folds, but she was so wet that it was so easy to thrust back and forth into her. It was like the perfect amount of friction to make things as pleasurable as possible while allowing your cock to glide through her freely.

You wouldn't be able to hold on much longer, but you gritted your teeth and powered through, speeding up instead of slowing down and trying to prolong the inevitable. Her moans escalated towards a crescendo, just as you rapidly careened towards your own impending orgasm.

'I love you so much, Ollie... fuck! I'm gonna cum again! I'm gonna fill you up!'

'Yes! Ohhh yes, pleeease! Fill me! Stuff my womb with all your cummmm!' Her words pushed you over the edge. You drilled into her one last time, as far as you possibly could and then yelled out with pleasure. You howled her name for the heavens to hear as you filled her up to the brim, your potent cum flooded her womb as you both came together. Her limbs wrapped around you tight and she squeezed you with all her might as her insides wrung your cock and balls for every single drop of cum they could get out of you,

By the time you pulled back out of her, she was already overflowing with your cum, a stream of it dripping out of her to the bed below as you blew a few more stringy ropes over her crotch. You panted hard, but your erection wouldn't go away, you still needed more.

Kureiji panted as well, exhausted as one of her arms covered her face and she lay on her back. You flipped her over onto her stomach and she yelped with surprise. She looked back at you and you grabbed onto her wrists, tugging her arms back as you pulled her up onto her knees and got behind her. Your cock slipped back inside her cum-filled cunt, and she tensed again, squealing once more.

'Ohhh! You're insatiable! F-Fuck you're so amazing!' You couldn't help but smile. You lowered your eyes, watching her cheeks clap against your hips and wobble with the recoil from the impact of your bodies colliding. You took no time in warming up to things or building up into a rhythm and went full force from the get-go as you took her from behind.

She kept screaming loudly, begging for it harder and faster, and you were all too happy to oblige her slutty requests. You planted one foot on the bed, angling your hips down a bit as you kept humping into her roughly, your nuts slapping against her swollen, abused clit each time you pounded all the way into her. And soon enough, you could feel your cum rising from your sack again.

You thrust into her as fast as you could, right until you were about to bust, and then you pulled back and shoved her down. You stroked yourself over her and milked out as big a load as possible as you coated her ass and back.

But you didn't stop there either. You kept going and going, more sex in more positions, and more blowjobs and facefucking as well. You kept cumming all over her and inside her, filling her to the point where she was constantly dripping a steady stream of cum like a waterfall, and her thighs, hair, face, and tits were covered in your nut.

Hours later, you were still going, and now you had her on her knees under you as she was diligently sucking and kissing on your nuts while you jerked off over her face.

'Almost there... ahh, here it is, Ollie! The final, and biggest load I've got for you, nngh, enjoy your cum shower!' You stepped back and looked down at her, she brought her hands up underneath her chin and stuck her tongue out of her mouth to help catch as much of it as possible. You saw stars as you came for the last time that night. Your legs wobbled like crazy and your cum rained down upon her again as you showered her completely with your seed. It was definitely the biggest and thickest load of your life, and she looked to be in heaven getting rained on by every drop of it.

When it was all over, Kureiji Ollie was covered head to toe in your messy spunk, and you couldn't think of a more perfect sight you'd ever seen in your life.

12