All Comments on 'Fulfillment 16'

by KemMyst

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awww

My heart is breaking for Stephanie.I like the progress she is making,but feel so bad for what she has endured in the past.Very emotional chapter for me. I truly hope she finds some happiness.Good chapter,thanks.

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 11 years ago
Baby steps...

You've shown great patience as a writer, first with Emmet easing Lyssa through her wariness and depression, and now as Calvin helps Stephanie reconnect with her sexuality. Who'd have expected such a thoughtful treatment of recovering from sexual slavery to come in a story about paranormals? It struck me how fitting it is to have an older, experienced man as the character trying to reach Stephanie. He's equipped to offer her the quiet strength she's needed to find her way back. Pretty steamy, too. There's just something about an innocent being guided artfully in the discovery of pleasure. Very provocative.

AmberDiamondsAmberDiamondsover 11 years ago

I love this series and Ur a very talented writer but a few quick suggestions are to slow down and go into more detail. U jump around a lot from character to character and Ive caught myself having to re read parts to understand who's talking or what exactly is going on. Other than this it's all just fantastic. It's heartbreaking to realize all Stephanie went threw as the series go on and how great it is that Calvin is trying to save her. Really interested in finding out who she really is. I'm almost expecting a twist when or if we find out who her birth pack is. Can't wait for more but then again the better quality is worth the wait.

MizTMizTover 11 years ago
Whatever Works

for you in getting this story from your head to the pages of Lit, don't change a thing. I have followed this story from the very first and have enjoyed every word you have written. From watching Lyssa get rid of an abusive boyfriend to Steph now attempting to deal w/her past you have created some very strong female characters, and the men aren't to bad themselves..hehe-he Watching Calvin help to pull Steph back into the world is an amazing storyline. I can't wait to find out who she is and I don't just mean her past but her name also. As for Emmitt and Lyssa, I'm still hoping for a pregnancy. The whole Alpha situation is second compared to pups. Well as you can see I'm eager for the next chapter but not so eager that I want you to rush anything. Again however you work out the story, keep doing it.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 11 years ago
Yes!!!

He's doing something that she needs to do. Dont choose for others, but for your own happiness. Come on Stephanie! You dont always have to think of yourself as a victim! You still live so you have won! Im pullin for you! You deserve to love and be loved! We all do...*cries*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
love it!

Take your time and finish the story as you see fit.

I'm glad Stephanie is breaking out of her shell.

nicintasnicintasover 11 years ago
Love...

Love...Love...Love...Love...Love...Love...Love...Love...Love...Love...Love...Love...Love...Love...Love...Love...Love...Love...Love...Love...Love...Love...Love...Love...Love...Love...Love...

Loved It !

Yay Calvin!

hakdrakkenhakdrakkenover 11 years ago
Yay

Great story, I almost cheered out loud as Calvin's work to help her finally started paying off.

Plus, @MizT is back giving her trademarked story summaries! ;-)

willieonewillieoneover 11 years ago
Thank you

I am so glad that Calvin confronted Randell on their benign neglect. Loved Calvin's reaction when he said "I inherited the problem, Cal." Just showed to me what pathetic insensitive Alphas Randell and his mate are.

I don't get however Lyssa's sudden need to blow Em it was out of the blue and had nothing to do with the rest of the chapter? I thought it was out of place there.

willieonewillieoneover 11 years ago
Hope

I hope that Calvin finds her pack and that the man who betrayed her is still there. I want to see her confront him and beat the shit out of him in front of his pack and show them what kind of creature has been living amongst them all these years.

I also don't think the Ross Pack needs a new alpha they have one who should mate Steph and have many pups!

Iread2relaxIread2relaxover 11 years ago
Go Calvin

I love stories like this. Seems that Calvin can reach Stephanie where no one else could.She trusts him.

He championed her, which is something she has always needed. Now Randall knows, and I'll bet it's gonna cause him pause. He isn't a bad alpha, quite the contrary.

If she never seemed inclined to open up, so they gave her space. Calvin will find out who hurt her, and I won't be surprised if Lyssa somehow becomes involved because of her ability and the fact that he has great respect for her.

If that guy is still around, he's going down. I am anxiously awaiting the next installment. So take your time. I'm not going anywhere.

teranmcteranmcover 11 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for continuing the story. I love it I'm not the only one. I can't wait to see what happens next.

oneboobeeoneboobeeover 11 years ago

I am enjoying this story!!! Calvin is being patient with Stephanie, but pushing her a little at the same time. Can't wait for the next chanter.....please hurry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Really enjoying the story and waiting for more!

I only started reading your submissions 2 weeks ago and have now read all of Em´s and his mates story. Loving it! I shall be waiting impatiently like the others for the rest of this one. Thank you. Ganna

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago

I think that at this point in his life, Calvin is ready to step down from his position as alpha and devote his time to healing and loving Stephanie. She is a great warrior but not alpha material.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more please

Please write a soon as you can

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
please post again soon...

So far I have read the whole series and I'm addicted and can't wait for more. I think calvin should remain as alpha and eventually push stephanie out of her shell to stand besides him as madam alpha. And I would love to know her real name....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous