Full Service Trucking Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I scooted in close to my wife, hoping to edge her gradually closer to Joe. Giving me an odd look she took the hint and closed the gap between them on her own. She turned her face to his. I couldn't see her expression but Joe was transfixed. He only had eyes for my wife and they stared intently at her. Then she surprised both Joe and I by leaning in and kissing him full on the mouth. He had full fleshy lips and she apparently liked them because she shifted her body around more to face him and kissed him again, more deeply and longer. She raised her hand to his cheek and cradled it, pulling his mouth onto hers.

When she came up for air I slid in closer to her, wedging her supple and succulent body between Joe and I. I pulled her around facing me and kissed her again. I sucked her tongue, licking and sucking and nibbling her lips and reached up to fondle a breast. After a couple of minutes I let go of her and she turned toward Joe again. He kissed her hungrily himself and gently caressed her other breast. I watched them for a few minutes and pulled her back to face me. The pace picked up as she switched from lover to husband and back to her lover again, making out feverishly with both of us. We kept this up for several minutes, ratcheting up the temperature. Kate's face was lightly glistening with sweat. I could feel her heart pounding in her breast when I hugged her.

I slipped a strap off her shoulder exposing her right breast. Seeing this Joe liberated the other breast and we suckled her together, at the same time. Kate moaned and was writhing between us and trying to grope us which proved impossible in that position. She gripped our thighs instead and her ass squirmed on the sofa. I slipped a hand under the hem of the silky dress and stroked her upper thigh. Not to be left out at this point Joe did the same and our hands met at her soaked panties.

Kate spread her legs invitingly, throwing one leg over Joe's, the other over mine and we took turns fondling those drenched panties. My wife was getting frantic by then and I wasn't at all sure that she'd be able to resist letting our guest fuck her. We might even double team her. The thought pumped my cock up to diamond hardness.

I pulled the gusset of her panties aside and Joe plunged a finger into her pussy. She came instantly. He continued finger fucking her and putting a foot on the floor she turned to face him, folding the other leg under her. I watched her grapple with his belt buckle, then unzip him and saw her reach in to fish out his cock. He helped by sliding his trousers down a few inches and Kate fondled his balls and examined him with her fingers, then began to stroke him.

"Hanky." She said. It was the first any of us had spoken for Christ knew how long. I had thought for a minute she might blow him but apparently she had her wits about her more than I'd given her credit for. A hand job was as far as she was going. Maybe. I reached into my back pocket and pulled out my handkerchief, handing it to her. She continued stroking him all the while kissing him fiercely and when he tensed before coming she covered his cock with the hanky, catching his flood of semen in it. Joe threw his head back and groaned as his cum spurted out. Kate kept stroking, milking his jism out of him with her thumb. Finally he had to beg her to stop.

"You gotta let me up, Kate. I cant take any more."

She released him and stood. She wobbled and teetered slightly. "You can call Joe an uber and pay for it, Ben. I'll be upstairs waiting for you. Good night sweet Joe." And she bent down and kissed him tenderly. Their kiss lingered and Joe's hands rose up the skirt of her dress to cup her ass. I thought for a few moments they might start up again, the kiss was so soft and tender, but when she broke it off she quietly left the room without another word, swaying unsteadily.

Neither Joe or I knew what to say to each other. I had not planned this in the beginning. All I'd wanted was for him to pay my wife some sexy attention and maybe get us back on track as a result. I had improvised and amended the plan as the night wore on but I honestly didn't think she'd go even as far as she had.

My friend and I sat drinking our beer quietly. After several minutes a horn honked. Joe's uber had arrived. As he was walking out the door he smiled and said "Thanks man. Tell Kate she's wonderful and I love her." I just nodded. I didn't need to tell him it was a one-off. Joe is a smart and perceptive guy.

Kate was waiting for me in bed. I watched her carefully, not knowing if she'd be mad, sad or glad.

"Kate..." I ventured.

"Shut up and get in bed."

I did. "Kate..." I tried again.

"I said shut up. Get over here and fuck me."

Discretion being the better part of valor I thought it wise to obey her. And I was incredibly hungry for her. She was naked under the covers and I dove at her pussy. She was still sopping wet. She'd been slowly masturbating and playing with her vibrator while waiting for me. I wanted to eat her for hours but she wanted a cock and pulled at my neck.

"Get up here. Come up here and fuck me."

I was already hard and penetrated her in one stroke. She clutched me tightly with both arms and legs, pushing hard on my cock with her hips. Aroused as I was I wanted it to last. I wanted my wife to come and come til the sun came up. I grabbed her ass and raised her up so I could poke her g-spot and pounded into her. She writhed and moaned beneath my onslaught.

Hundreds of images flew through my brain. Pat's hand disappearing up Kate's shorts as she crawled into his cab. Kate sucking Gene's dick in the broad daylight of the truck stop. Dozens of hands squeezing and mauling her naked tits at the concert. A man pulling her waistband down and playing with her butt crack as she rode my shoulders. Kate in the steak house with both Gene and Pat mauling her thighs and pussy under the table. Joe, quivering and moaning on our sofa while Kate jacked him off. Joe's hands reaching up to tenderly cup her ass as she told him good night.

I had to banish those images if I was going to hold off my orgasm. I slowed down and she protested. I rested anyway, then slowly pumped into her again. She arched her body and came with a cry. I kept thrusting into her and when she went limp I withdrew and plunged my face into her cunt again, licking sucking tasting her musky juices. I soaked a finger in her sopping pussy and fingered her little puckered asshole, then added another finger. She came again.

Mounting her I pushed at her butthole and it let me in suddenly as her rectum finally surrendered. I probed her gently for a full minute and then began to fuck her. Her legs folded up, her knees on either side of her face and I drove down into her bowels. When I came she crushed me in her grip, pulling my head down next to hers.

I washed my dick, we rested and fucked again. I woke in the wan pre dawn light. Kate was draped over my body and I rolled her onto her side, searching for her cunt with my cock. Still half asleep she raised her upper leg and grabbed my dick, aiming it. Slowly, leisurely I fucked her, spooning. She craned around to kiss me.

I whispered in her ear "This, Kate. This is the center of the universe and the meaning of life, right here between your thighs, right here in your wet cunt."

We slept again.

It was full daylight when I woke again. Nine A.M. That was late for us. We both have jobs that require us to be up early. I crawled gingerly out of bed, wanting Kate to sleep as long as she liked. I stumbled to the kitchen and started the coffee maker, then showered as quietly as I could manage. By the time I was finished Kate was sitting up, yawning and stretching.

"Stay put. I've made coffee and I'll bring you a cup."

"What- no bacon and eggs?" She deadpanned.

"Thought we might go out for breakfast. You up for that?"

"It's late."

"It's also Saturday. We can get breakfast at a chain with a shiny menu all day long. Take your time waking up. We'll go when you're ready."

"Last night..." Kate began. "Do you want to talk?"

"Okaaay. If you want to. You start."

"Ben, I was never going to fuck Joe. I'm not accusing you of anything but I have the feeling you were trying to get me to bone him. It wasn't going to happen."

"Kate, I saw you with him. You wanted him to fuck you but you held back. That's fine. I'm not disappointed. It was never my plan for you two to get it on until you looked like you wanted it. I just wanted my sexy Kate back. You delivered in spades. Um, so to speak."

She rolled her eyes and frowned at me.

"Seriously." I told her. "You used to tease me with your flirting and it was reliable foreplay every time. I missed it and I know you did too. It was all in fun and a good time. I never suggested Joe dance with you as a way to get him in your pants. I wanted you to remember how sexy you are without feeling scared or guilty about what's past. I just went with the flow and tried pushing some buttons. That's the truth. But if you had wanted to have sex with him I'd have been okay with it."

"Okay, I believe you. But I can't have sex with Joe the way I did with..."

She stumbled over saying it.

"Pat?" I hazarded.

"Yeah. That was just raw animal fucking. With Joe there'd be feelings. Don't get hurt or angry now, but I could go for Joe."

"I know. I saw the way you responded to him."

"No, you don't know. I love Joe. I'min love with you. But he's a man I could fall for. Having sex with him would be too dangerous. For all of us."

She pondered that for a moment and continued.

"I'm not sure I could do a one off with Joe. He'd take it seriously and I care for him too much to let that happen. I might take it too seriously myself. And you. I hope to God you weren't thinking you could just hand me over no strings attached to an Adonis like Joe and then take me back, no harm done. Suppose I developed a strong affection for Joe? Suppose I fell in love with him?"

That shocked me. I'd been angry about her behavior with the truckers but I never for a minute thought she'd ditch me for either of them.

"It's not your fault. You left it up to me to go ahead or stop as I saw fit. How could you have known how I feel- correction, how Icould feel- about Joe? If climbing into a stranger's sleeper cab was rash and dangerous then having full on sex with Joe would be potentially disastrous. Maybe even suicidal.

"I should have shut it all down with that first kiss but honestly I didn't know some of this myself yet, some of what I'm telling you. Once we got going it felt too good to stop. Then I got scared. I realized Joe isn't, couldn't be, just a one-off roll in the hay for me. Or for him either. We have chemistry, a connection, andI don't want that! I wantyou. I could have just stood up and gone to bed but I didn't want to hurt him that way either, you know, rejection. I had to give him something. So I jerked him off. Even a blow job seemed too risky. It was too risky forme let alone for Joe. Once I put his cock inside me, in my mouth or my pussy, I probably wouldn't have been able to stop. Hello runaway train wreck."

"I'm sorry Kate. I never considered any of that. I feel stupid now for pushing it the way I did."

"You have nothing to apologize for. You didn't make me do anything. How could you have known? Hell, I didn't know much of it myself until it happened. My stomach was turning flip-flops when you guys were making out with me and..." She sighed deeply and then forged ahead. "I found myself craving the other guy's touch and his lips on mine, not my husband's. I was ashamed but I didn't stop and I was even more ashamed of that. I wanted Joe to fuck me. I wanted him inside me. It was a near thing. Thirty seconds or so either way...things might look very different this morning."

That was all quite sobering. It would have almost been better if she'd been pissed at me. I felt like a fool. I had never considered anything so serious as love between my wife and Joe. Frankly the thought of her feeling that way about another man,any other man, sent a chill down my spine. An empty feeling deep in the pit of my stomach.

Kate watched me as I sat thinking.

"I should have kept all that to myself." She finally said. "I'm sorry Ben. That was some heavy shit to lay on you. Whatever you're thinking, you are never in danger of losing me.Never. Not for Joe or anyone. I was just trying to make you understand that I have my own criteria for a sex partner- if and when we ever get to that point. You can make suggestions but I make the rules about who I get intimate with. And now you see it isn't all about choosing the sexiest and most appealing man. There are gonna be times that a certain guy is going to betoo attractive. If it's gonna be just sex then it had damn well better be just sex.

"Think about it, Ben. How many men do you know who'd suffer their wives to treat them the way I treated you over in Wisconsin? I seriously fucked up and you don't love me any less. It shows in the way you treat me. Youchose to trust me again. I was an idiot once. I'm not about to make that mistake again."

Over the next few weeks we went out dancing and drinking a little more. Joe was absent the first couple of times but after a month we ran into him again. He was his usual friendly self but didn't ask Kate to dance and she worried we'd trashed that relationship, but three weeks later he appeared next to us on the dance floor and asked to cut in.

Kate told me she cut to the chase and immediately asked him if we were all okay after what had happened. She said he confessed to having a bit of a broken heart at first, a bit of a letdown. But he'd realized that was foolish and was over it now. He still had his crush on her and always would. And he thanked her for their one intimate romantic tryst. It was at this point she told me later- I was watching them closely- that they'd kissed. It was just a friendly smooch on the lips, and he never let his hands stray again when dancing with her.

Kate started out slowly but began teasing me again with her dance partners. She added a new wrinkle, her wardrobe. She began ramping up its sex appeal and occasionally, not every time, but now and then started wearing some pretty risqué outfits. I knew it was going to be game on when she emerged from the bedroom dressed in something skimpy. The skirts and dresses got shorter and the necklines lower. Slit skirts made an appearance and she was wearing dresses that were scandalously low cut in back, millimeters from revealing her butt crack.

This was all a big hit with her marks and more importantly with me. So much so that she suggested we try out a club one Friday night. She'd heard about a new nightclub some thirty miles away that some of her friends raved about. Not being club goers we weren't sure but figured it couldn't hurt to give it a try.

Kate nervously shooed me out of the bedroom and wouldn't show me what she was going to wear. When she finally walked out of the bedroom I changed my mind and wanted to stay home and fuck her all night. It was a pale beige bandage dress that might have been painted on. There were two frail straps holding it up but honestly it was so tight I thought we might have to cut her out of it with surgical shears. Her braless breasts were mashed into the thing and bulging out of the neckline threatening to escape. She wore nude color hold up stockings and in mild shock I realized I couldn't see any pantyline. The dress wasn't scandalously short, coming to a few inches above her knees but she looked more naked than if she'd actually been naked.

I stared, eyes wide and nearly drooling. "Kate...are you wearing any panties?"

She blushed pink and asked "Do you think it's too much? Should I change? I can't wear a bra or panties with it. It's so tight even a thong would show and it's impossible to wear a bra without looking silly."

"Kate, I fucking love it! Don't even think about changing. I'm not sure about wearing it out in public.." I chuckled. "No- that's not true. I am sure about you wearing it out in public. You should. It's the sexiest thing I've ever seen you wear. We aren't likely to run into anyone we know in this club anyway. Walk around a little and let me look at you."

She self consciously moved around the room on her four inch fuck me pumps, the stretchy material not restricting her movement at all. As she passed in front of the sliding doors to the deck I could see through it, her sumptuous body silhouetted in the backlighting. I couldn't make out her pubic hair though. Kate trimmed her bush but left an inch wide landing strip on her mound. I asked her how she'd concealed her strip.

She took the hem of her dress and pulled it up. She was shaved bare. The blood pressure in my dick went up a hundred psi.

"Move with your usual confidence, Kate. You look fucking great and nothing's sexier than confidence. Strut a little."

She started getting into the spirit, posturing comically and posing for me. She bent at the knees and clutched her hem, pursing her lips in a classic Marilyn pose. I laughed. "You look like a Skinemax actress. Are you gonna ham it up like that when we get in the club?"

"Well, you said to show confidence. But no, I am not. I'm getting used to it but I don't want to look like a whore."

"Um." Was all I said.

"Shit. You do think I look like a whore don't you?"

"Okay, yeah. But an expensive one. Christ, that color matches your skin tone perfectly. You really do look naked. You could wear a wrap you know, and if you get there and you're uncomfortable you could cover up."

"Hmm. That feels like cheating. This dress is a lot but that's the thrill, right? Looking practically naked out in public where everyone can see me. I'm kind of scared but I'm excited too."

She walked over to the hallway mirror and checked herself out.

"No- this is the whole point. If I dial it back I'll just be disappointed later that I chickened out. Let's go before I change my mind."

I opened the car door for her and she climbed in, but just as I got behind the wheel she told me to hang on a minute and jumped out, running into the house as fast as she could in her four inch heels. She returned quickly with a long white sweater wrap slung over her arm. I looked questioningly at her.

"I might get cold." She lied. "Drive, Benjamin."

I didn't care. She looked fantastic and even if she lost her nerve and covered up she was still going to be some delicious eye candy.

Waiting at a traffic light just before the freeway ramp a Lincoln Navigator pulled up beside us. It was a cop car. The cop driving did a double take, surely thinking my wife was nude in the car. She smiled and waved at him.. He didn't wave back. Instead he looked incredulous. The light changed and the cop let me enter the ramp ahead of him and immediately pulled me over.

"Have you got a taillight out?" Kate asked.

"No. I don't know what's wrong but I think the son-of-a-bitch probably just wants a better look at you." I grumbled. Kate had been holding her sweater wrap on her lap but tossed it in the back just before the cop appeared at my window. She winked at me.

And he did just want a better look at her.

The cop was a big guy and instantly reminded me of Pat Oswald, shaved bald with big arms tightly packed in the sleeves of his uniform and a substantial belly.

"Good evening folks. Driver's license and registration please." I fished for my wallet and Kate rummaged in the glove compartment for the registration. The guy never took his eyes off Kate. The tight dress she had on wasn't exactly a minidress but when she sat in the car it hiked up just as short. Her lacy stocking tops were clearly visible. She spread her legs. He couldn't really see any more that way but it looked seductive as all hell.