Full Service Trucking Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His boxers were the denouement. He'd be naked when they came off and she did it in grand sultry style, dragging them down his legs millimeter by millimeter. When his half hard cock flopped out she pressed her face to it, rubbing her face all over it and purring audibly. Down came the skivvies, Kate running her lips over his thighs as she revealed them and she tenderly worked them over his feet, then stood.

She backed away a bit and kicked off her heels, then took the hem of her dress in her fingers and ever so slowly began raising it. It was the only article of clothing she was wearing so she needed to milk it as long as she could. She swayed from side to side, thrusting her hips as she inched it up. When Archie first saw her naked shaved pussy I thought he might pass out. I was right there with him. I felt a little lightheaded myself.

Unhurried, degree by agonizing degree she turned to show him her perfect ass. I'd never seen it looking more magnificent than it did right then. Backing slowly toward him, she let him ponder the mysteries it held for a least a minute, bending slightly, slowly until she was displaying it right in his face. Archie didn't move a muscle, mesmerized by her seduction. Her cunt was oozing juices, glazing her labia which glistened with her arousal. She stopped just short of rubbing it in his face. Christ, he had to be able to smell how hot and ripe for fucking she was.

She turned again as slowly as before and brought her dress up to her breasts and revealed them to Archie. They bounced when the restrictive dress released them. Her fat nipples were standing straight out desperate for a hungry mouth to consume them. She gave the dress a random toss out of the way. I caught it and sniffed it, suffused with the scent of her. Now she was bending down to him, her full breasts inviting him to take them. He did. He sucked one into his mouth and groaned, gently belaboring her taut nipple. She allowed him to suckle and knead them for a good long time, knowing how much he savored them. He'd clearly told her he loved her big fat nipples.

When she pulled away he looked like he might either cry or kill to get them back. But she had a better treat in mind for him. Kneeling again she bent her face into his lap and sucked his semi erect cock into her mouth. Not only had I had this treat myself I'd watched Kate display her splendid cocksucking skills on others. She didn't shirk or skimp this time either. She played lovingly with him and made sure she was heard doing it, slurping and lip smacking and moaning mmmm. Her suction was audible when he occasionally slipped out of her warm mouth. She licked him like a popsicle and fondled his big balls.

Kate was giving him her premium treatment. I was surprised he didn't come, but my wife knew what she was about. Whenever he stiffened she'd release him, licking and sucking his nuts until he'd had a chance to come down, then sucking his cock in again. She played him like that for a good five minutes. I know because I was watching the clock on the nightstand too, as well as the erotic display in front of me.

Kate was ready for the main event now, and walked around him to lie on her back on the bed. Her legs spread lewdly wide, with one hooking finger she beckoned to him to join her. And join with her he did. His dick was rigid from Kate's oral ministrations and she was drizzling cunt juice- he plumbed her and got her measure in one stroke. He started out slowly. I had to hand it to the old man. If I'd entered her right then after the show she'd put on I think I'd have shot my rocks immediately.

Archie stroked in and out of Kate, building their already stratospheric arousal steadily higher. It was all straight missionary fucking, no fancy positions, and it was incredibly erotic, a gray haired, sagging old man pounding his cock in and out of my succulent and nubile young wife. Her nectar was pouring into her ass crack and coating his hard cock. She had her legs wrapped tightly around him as if he might escape and she clawed at his back, pulling him deeper into her. I saw and heard her come. She moaned a long, low carnal growl and stiffened, arching up her hips to take in her lover.

Old and steady Archie fucked her right through her climax, speeding up now, sawing in and out of my Kate, driving hard into her, lifting her ass off the mattress with his thrusts. He came with a loud and satisfied groan and tried to ram his dick up into her fecund married belly as he filled her with his warm jism. If you were keeping score- and I was- he fucked my wife for eleven minutes and forty five seconds. The first time.

For the moment Archie was all in. He collapsed on top of my wife momentarily, then rolled off to her side. I didn't wait. I hadn't planned to do this, I was just so cranked up I had to fuck her again. Never mind Archie still lying panting on his back on our bed. Never mind that I had fucked her four times the night before. I needed to have my wife. I mounted her and she clutched me tightly, moaning 'Oh yeah, fuck me, Ben.'

And I fucked her as hard as I possibly could. I loved her so deeply in that moment it nearly hurt and I was still stunned at the seductive display she had put on. I had enjoyed watching her be used by Pat and Gene, but the events of that day had, well, not soured the experience exactly but taken the edge off the pleasure a little. This time she had pulled out all the stops to give Archie- and me- a morning like no other. I knew my wife well but she had amazed me with her seduction technique and lovemaking skills. Kate was a rock star when it came to fucking.

I pounded away at her for another ten minutes. My wife had spent twenty one minutes that morning with a cock invading her cunt and it wasn't even noon yet. Kate came again, slamming her pussy onto my cock and moaning. That just goaded me on to plunge into her even harder. I lifted her ass off the bed and tried to enter her bodily, exploding into her. She wouldn't let me roll off of her but held me tightly instead. I heard Archie on the phone. I paid no attention to what he was saying.

Kate said she needed to pee and while she was gone Archie told me he'd called his wife and he had more time, if that was okay with us.

"How'd you manage that, Arch?"

"My wife's a late sleeper and I'm an early riser. She won't get out of bed before ten. I told her I'd gone for a walk and stopped for breakfast. That gives me plenty of time to lay a few more inches of pipe. So, may I ask to stay a bit longer?"

"Fine by me Archie but it's up to Kate, you know."

"What's up to me?"

Kate had reappeared.

"Archie wants to go for another round."

"Oh he does, does he?" She grinned at him and plopped on the bed, reaching for him. Talking to his dick she asked "Have you got another one in you for me? You're a spry one. Let me see what I can do to help that happen."

She crawled between his legs and bent down, sucking in his flaccid dick. He hadn't overestimated himself. Slowly but surely Kate sucked him hard again. We were all impressed including Archie himself.

"Attaboy, Archie!" Kate laughed.

"I wasn't sure myself Kate but I won't get another chance with a woman as sexy as you in this lifetime. Had to go for it."

She crawled up the bed and wantonly spread her legs wide again. It's as inviting a sight as a man will ever see.

She patted her belly and said "Come to mama, Archie. Get that thing inside me while it's locked and loaded."

So I watched the old timer fuck my wife a second time. He took his time but never pulled out of her to rest.

"At my age you don't really know how many erections are still in the arsenal so when one pops up you'd best use it." He said, still plowing in and out of my wife.

She smiled and cradled his gray head kissing him affectionately.

"Do I need to be worried, Kate? Are you getting sweet on this old fart?"

"I am, but no, you don't have to worry. I'm keeping both of you. I could get used to being serviced like this every morning."

"Archie, you old horndog, am I gonna come home some day and find you burying your bone up my wife's ass?"

"You never know, young man. I'm like a vintage wine. She's already acquired a taste for it. You can see for yourself."

He plowed Kate even longer the second time. He told me later he was afraid if he stopped he'd be done for good so he kept pumping like it was his last hurrah. He tried but didn't make her come again. I know very well she loved it anyway. Fucking just feels so good!

By the time he'd finished it was still only nine thirty. Archie took a quick shower.

"The missus would go ballistic if I showed up smelling like Eau de Kate. I hate to wash her off me but discretion is the better part of valor." He told us.

When he'd finished Kate looked at me and waved her phone. I nodded in agreement so she tapped her number into his phone and added his to her own.

"If you ever come our way Archie I'd love a return engagement. I mean it. You're a terrific lover. And I know I speak for Ben, too. This has been a wonderful morning with my two studs. We could make a weekend out of it if you can get away. What do you say?"

"You know if I can manage it I will definitely accept that invitation. Thank you sweet, sweet Kate. I will never forget you." And he walked out.

Kate said it was bittersweet. She'd never expected to actually like the old guy, nor did I. Now he was gone. But we'd both taken a shine to him. I was pretty impressed with his performance. He had to be in his sixties at least. I mentioned it to Kate.

"Yeah. Who knew the guy could last that long? He fucked me good and hard both times. If we'd had time...and maybe some viagra...I'd have gladly spent the day with the two of you pleasuring me."

"Were you just massaging his ego when you said you'd like to make a weekend of it? You know, making a date to fuck him for two or three days running?"

"No. I got good vibes from Archie. I'd spend a weekend with him. Not alone, of course. Obviously I'd want you there. That should go without saying."

"I wasn't questioning that."

"Well, we had that one kind of fiasco and I know you hate feeling left out. I don't blame you for that. I'd be pissed if you were chasing skirts and blowing me off. But when I said I might have let him fuck me in the ice room you looked a little shocked and maybe...did I see disappointment? I was yanking your chain of course."

I wasn't entirely sure I believed that, but in fact she had not let him fuck her until I okayed it.

"Well yeah, now that you mention it. I mean, you groped Kazem's cock when I wasn't around and asked Archie to feel you up so sometimes I'm not absolutely sure you're thinking of including me. And I admit it's hot to have you tell me shit like that later, but it sets off my jealousy knowing I'm not a part of your sex act. If I'm watching I'm at least involved, if only passively. Okay, my fucking ego is weird like that. But it's how I feel, so now you know that."

"Ben- I love you. It's not weird. I know you love the tease so I tell you that stuff to wind you up. I'm not gonna run off for a free love weekend with Archie, no matter how sweet he is. Or anybody else. Even if you wanted me to I'd stand my ground on that. I've told you. I know I fucked up big time acting the way I did with Pat. I just completely lost my head and my bearings. I guess it's kind of a delicate balance, ego. There's no clear line between the tease and an overt act that excludes you. Neither of us can see where the line is but we know when it's crossed.

"Sometimes." I said. "The difference, at least one big difference, is that now we're talking about it before we do it. I do not much care for competition, especially competing for your attention. I suppose it comes with being male. I worry that you'll find someone better. Someone better in bed, a better provider, a better listener."

"Oh Ben, no! Come here." I walked over and sat next to her on the bed and she enveloped me in her arms.

"That's not what I want. What I want is you. Sure, I like fooling around. It's naughty and illicit, almost like cheating without actually having sex. That's exhilarating above and beyond the thrill of being desired. But I always have you there to catch me. I don't mean just physically, I mean my heart. I never forget that you love me.

"Christ, Ben, you gave me Archie. I wouldn't have done him if you hadn't let me. You tried to give me Joe to get me out of my slump. Hell, you'd have given me Pat if I hadn't...well, you know. And you've never given up on me. I have the most thoughtful and giving husband on the planet."

"Okay, that's enough of massaging my fragile ego. I'm limp as overcooked linguini now. Sometimes even I think we overthink things and I was the one all bruised about not talking shit through.

"Let's get in the shower and go home." I told her.

"Is that an invitation?"

"Yep. Come on. I'll wash your back and you can wash mine. Or maybe I'll fuck you again."

"Wow. How's a girl to choose? Can I have both please?"

So I fucked her standing in the shower and washed her back when we finished.

"You want breakfast?"

"Four fucks, a shower and now breakfast? This is the life!"