Full Service Trucking Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Secondly, you don't even know where the machines are. We're at the end of the hall so it's likely to be quite a hike, if it's even in this wing. Let me go scout it out. I'll come back and tell you where it is." I reached to take the bucket back and she snatched it away like Gollum with the one ring.

"I'll get the ice and the Cokes. You just give me an idea where the machines are." She said defiantly. My wife was pumped but she was reckless with excitement and it worried me. I didn't want her taking foolish chances. At least, no more foolish than the challenge I'd already given her. I had the unsettling feeling I might have set off another chain of events I might not be able to control.

Just as I'd guessed it was a bit of a hike to the ice machine. Our room was near the end of a long hall and the machines were a little more than halfway down it. I looked and saw that the coke machine would indeed take a credit card. There was also a roll of plastic bags to line the ice buckets. That would be handy for Kate to carry the Cokes back.

As I walked back to our room I tried to think of a strategy for talking Kate down. I loved seeing her this excited but she was all adrenaline and no prudence. I couldn't think of a thing that might persuade her to take it slow- she was that into it- and save this for another time. When I got to our room I explained where she'd find the vending machines and told her about the roll of plastic bags. She was vibrating with excitement, pacing and biting a thumb.

"There's no sign- it isn't marked in any way. Just an opening in the wall. You won't have to turn any corners, Kate. It's just straight down on the right. But it's a long walk. I'll watch you from the doorway in case you run into a problem. Okay?"

"Okay. Got it, Ben. Wish me luck." She opened the door and vanished before she lost her nerve or I could try to talk her out of it. I opened the door and watched her sexy ass swaying down the hallway. She knew I was watching and put a little extra swing in her hips as she walked off. Not for the first time that night I thought we ought to have our heads examined. But I was nearly as excited as Kate, now that she was under way and cruising the halls of the motel stark naked. My cock was semi hard and growing harder.

I had to admire her nerve. Her first nude walkabout was mere minutes ago and she had run like an anxious rookie- which she was. This was a brand new and especially thrilling way of exposing herself. Now, however, in spite of the fact that her heart was probably racing in her chest, she sauntered off in no particular hurry at all. Any increase in the amount of time she took of course would multiply the chances she'd be seen. It had to take nerves of steel to stroll her leisurely way down the long hall.

I had visions of her casually moseying slowly toward a far distant ever increasing vanishing point. What a woman! It was a strange game. She'd try hard to remain undetected but the true thrill was in being seen, being exposed. If she made it there and back without anyone spotting her that was a win. And if someone did see herthere was the thrill. Arousal can be complicated. I was safe in the room and I was vicariously flushed with the erotic kick of my wife parading around nude up and down a hotel corridor.

Kate was quite a long way off now and I thought she had to be nearing the ice machine alcove. Sure enough, she turned to her right and disappeared from my view. Just as she turned out of sight a door only a few rooms away from the alcove opened. The room's bright lights spilled into the hallway. And nothing happened. I waited on pins and needles for someone to emerge but for what seemed like ages no one appeared. Then a figure slowly, ever so slowly backed out the door. It was an older man in a bathrobe, gray haired, and he was saying something emphatically to someone still in the room. He was cradling an ice bucket under his arm.

So- an older man having words with his wife? Still unwillingly receiving instructions on how to fill an ice bucket? It didn't matter- Kate was trapped. If she bolted now there was no way he'd miss her. He was only thirty or so feet from the alcove. And she had no place to hide in the little alcove. I half expected her to saunter out bare assed and stroll past him as if she were headed for church on a Sunday morning.

I wracked my brain for a way to help her. Maybe I could distract him? That was dumb. How? Fuck, I was just too far away. She was on her own. Her only option was to run now for the stairway door only a bit further down the hall. That was marked- as required by law- as an exit. Kate would have seen it when she approached the alcove. If she could get there before he came too close he'd know she was nude but he wouldn't see her face. She could hide in the well of the stairway until he went back to his room. That was wishful thinking on my part. What were the chances he wouldn't notice a naked woman running down the hall and of course follow her, if only to get a better look?

It was all moot. As I stood thinking the old man was already nearing the ice machine alcove. And Kate had not come out. I gnawed my own thumb wondering how she was going to handle confronting the old man. They'd be face to face, him in his robe and slippers and Kate without a stitch on.

The guy turned right into the alcove. I watched and waited. He was in there a couple of minutes and still hadn't reappeared. What the hell was going on in there? I didn't think he was giving her golfing tips or talking about the market. I was beginning to really get worried and stepped into the hall but I didn't have my keycard and Kate obviously didn't have hers. I had to go back to get it. Just as I put a foot in the corridor the old guy came out. It had been three or four minutes, maybe even five.

If he'd seen anything shocking I couldn't tell by his expression. He took his time coming just as he had going. He knocked on his door and after a brief wait it opened. He began speaking to someone in the room right away. It was too far away for me to hear what was said. As he passed through the doorway I saw Kate peek out of the alcove down the hall. No sooner had the old timer's door closed than Kate emerged and once again she was in no hurry. How the hell had she managed to remain undetected? It was a long way away but I thought she looked flushed.

My plucky wife strolled down the hall toting the ice bucket under her arm and a bag of Coke bottles in the other hand. She had a triumphant grin on her face. When she was twenty feet away a door opened again down the hall. It was the same door the old man had used. A gray haired woman in an identical robe poked her head out and looked off toward the ice machines. For some reason she didn't look our way. Kate stole a look back over her shoulder but didn't pick up her pace.

I opened the door wide so she could come straight in and she couldn't contain her pride.

"Well that was interesting!"

"What happened? There was no way he missed you. There was nowhere to hide."

"Oh, he didn't miss me. He touched me."

"Shit. Really? Was he..."

"Quiet and let me tell you. There's a slim gap next to the snack machine. I tried to squeeze in between the vending machine and the wall like in your story. I couldn't fit. It was too tight. The machine isn't pushed all the way tight against the wall so I thought I might be able to hide but there was just no way and the machine was too heavy to move. I had my back to the wall and was trying to slide in when he came in."

"What did he do"?

"For a moment he just stared at me. Then he smiled and said 'Well what do we have here? Are you lost young lady?' He seemed a little tentative and shy at that point. He was kind of hanging back close to the doorway."

"So what did you tell him?"

"I told him it was a dare from my husband. That you'd dared me to go fetch the ice naked."

"Hey, thanks a lot! I tried to talk you out of it!"

"Yeah, well, that was the least of my problems right at the moment. And it was sort of true. You did dare me to run in from the parking lot naked. You don't have the moral high ground here buster."

"Come on now. You said he touched you. How did that happen?"

"I invited him to."

"Fuck me."

"Oh, we'll get to that, trust me. I'm lubricating like you wouldn't believe."

"You said you invited him to..."

"Well he was staring and practically drooling. So I said he could touch me if he wanted to. It would serve my husband right for daring me to run down here naked."

"So of course he took you up on it."

"He sure did!" She grinned. "There was nothing shy or tentative about him after I said he could feel my tits."

"Sweet Jesus, I wish I'd been there to see that."

"He was cool about it. I mean, he was real gentle and didn't maul me or anything. He was considerate. But he did suck my nipples.That he was good at! That old man can suck my nipples any time. He was getting me wet."

"So, did he try it on with you? Did he try to touch your pussy?"

"Nope. But before you ask- I'd have let him."

"Um, what are you telling me? Would you..."

"Maybe. Maybe not. I was thinking of you and your thing about watching me. Honest. What he was doing to my tits felt sooo good though. But if we'd been caught..."

"Yeah. That could have been real trouble, getting caught. It's hot, but you know, I'm glad you didn't. Just him sucking on your tits is exciting enough."

"It is. Still... oh the missed opportunities, eh? I would have loved coming back here to tell you how he'd given me a poke right there in the alcove."

Kate was shaking with excitement reliving it. I grabbed her but she pushed me away.

"I'm filthy. The floor in that place is disgusting. Somebody spilled a soda pop and nobody cleaned it up. My feet are all sticky and dirty. I need a shower."

"Yes you are a dirty girl. And I'll be more than happy to fuck you just like you are."

"Nope- not happening until I wash this shit off me. Give me two minutes. Three tops."

"All right but if you aren't out here with your legs spread in three I'm coming in after you."

She was out in five but I gave her some leeway. Still, I couldn't get her in the sack soon enough. My wife was nuts, I had taken advantage of that- shame on me- and I absolutely adored her. You only live once and you might as well try to have fun while you still can. As our new friend Stephen would have reported it, we fucked like bunnies. Really horny bunnies.

I had a new arsenal of sexy images of Kate playing in my head. Her naked run through the parking lot. Her poise and aplomb when the carload of guys caught her. The way she'd owned her nakedness when they did and showed herself off. Kazem trying so hard to fuck her. Kate flashing her freshly shaved cunt in the club. Her near nude too tight dress. The old man fondling her and sucking on her tits. Kate's own admission that she might have let him fuck her. It was another night of fucking like there was no tomorrow, dozing off only to wake and fuck again. Stir and repeat. I think the last time I fucked her was around five A.M. After that we were both exhausted.

I woke before Kate and was feeling peckish so I went down to the lobby for the free continental breakfast- and coffee, life sustaining coffee. I was the only guest in there at the moment and I waited while the clerk brewed a fresh pot. Who should walk in but the old man from last night. He saw me standing with an empty cup and asked "No coffee?"

"It's on the way." I told him. "The desk clerk just started a fresh pot."

"How did you manage to sleep last night with all the racket?" He asked me. "Or were you one of the partiers?"

"Nope, not me. Slept like a baby. But I had incentive. My wife wore me out." I held out my hand and we shook. "Ben." I told him.

He gave me a surprised look and then chuckled softy, winking at me.

"Archie."

"Well, Ben, you're young. Get it while it's hot. It's been a while since I screwed my way to sleep." He looked around warily and said in a low voice "My wife would slap me silly if I tried."

"That's a shame. I try to get in at least a poke a day."

"You never get tired of pussy do you Ben?"

"Never." I agreed

"I saw the oddest thing last night." He whispered to me. "I went to get ice for the missus' drink and there was a naked woman trying to hide behind a vending machine."

"You don't say!" My heart sped up a beat.

"Oh yeah. Gawd, she was a looker. Nice full tits with lovely fat nipples. How I love big nipples! I didn't believe my eyes at first. She was just standing there against the wall, naked as the day she was born. I'm not one to interfere in other folks' lives so I didn't let on I'd seen her. I went back to our room and told my wife and the old battle axe wouldn't believe me. She poked her head out in the hall, as if she expected to see a whole platoon of nude women marching the halls. But how I'd have loved to have spent the night porking that fine young piece of tail!"

The coffee was finished and I let Archie fill his cup first.

On cue, as if it were in the script, Kate walked in, of course wearing her sexy skintight beige dress and FMPs. She kissed me quickly and asked "No coffee?" Then she saw Archie. She didn't miss a beat, smiling sweetly and reaching out to shake his hand.

The old guy's jaw dropped and his eyes widened.

With a broad grin, I said "Kate, this is Archie. Archie, my beautifulwife Kate." Standing behind her I hugged my arms around her and smoothed her dress down, actually pulling it tighter around her tits to show off her thick nipples. Nipples with which of course he was already well familiar.

The old guy was speechless. Kate ducked away, smiling but certain I'd lost my marbles.

"Want to bring that coffee up to our room, Archie? Checkout time isn't for another few hours. Room 216."

"Oh, I couldn't...I...no, I'd better not. I have to get back to Grace."

"Won't take more than a few minutes, Arch."

"Ben. What...?" Kate interjected.

"Nice talking with you, Ben. Pleased to meet you Kate. I have to go though."

And he hurried away, red in the face.

"And what are you playing at, Benjamin Chopin?"

I looked to see if anyone was coming. "You told me you'd have let him fuck you. So, why not give him a shot at it?"

"I said I might have. You weren't there so I didn't.Might have, Ben."

"I'm here now."

"Are you serious? Do you really want me to do this guy?"

"I do. I really want to watch you do this old guy."

"Ben, I...where does this end?"

"I have no idea. Does it even have to end? But don't bullshit me. You've been on a roll since we decided to go to the club. You did say that old guy could suck your nipples anytime. I'm saying you should go for it then. Make this a weekend we'll never forget."

"It's already been plenty memorable. What more do you want?"

"Okay, I'll stop pressuring you. If you don't want to I certainly won't give you any shit about it. Your body, your choice. But I'd really like to see you choose to give that old man, and me, a morning to remember.

"God, you asshole." But she was smiling when she said it. "Okay. Hypothetically, say I do this...how does it work?"

"Easy peasy. We go back to our room. It's not eight A.M. yet. I call Archie, or better yetyou call Archie, and you invite him to get better acquainted than you already are."

"He'll say no. You saw him. He was really embarrassed when he recognized me."

"So he says no. We go home and we still had an exciting weekend. But if he says yes..." I smiled wickedly.

"How about his wife?"

"I'm not fucking her, I don't care how much you beg."

"Good to know. How does Archie get free of his wife for half an hour or so?"

"That's his problem. All we can do is offer him the quail. It's up to him to shoot it."

"You are sooo fucking smooth and suave. All right then. Nothing ventured, as they say."

"Yeah, ordinarily I'd say they should mind their own business but in this case they have hit the nail squarely upon the head. Let's go seduce a senior citizen."

"What if he asks for an AARP discount?"

"We give it to him. Pull out all the stops. Make him king for a day."

We reconnoitered Archie's room simply by walking past it to get the number, then we decamped to our room and I picked up the phone and dialed, handing it immediately to Kate.

"Hello. Archie? This is Kate. You know, we met in the ice room last night and again just now in the lobby." She paused, listening.

"Thank you. That's very sweet."

"If you can get thirty minutes or so free I'd like to invite you to my room to get better acquainted. Maybe even exchange phone numbers?"

"Oh. Okay. Bye then."

She hung up and I was momentarily disappointed. It must have shown on my face.

"Take it easy. You look like a kid who didn't get his Daisy Red Ryder on Christmas morning. He can't talk in his room. He'll call from the phone in the hall."

"Why doesn't he just come here?"

"Do you want to handle the negotiations? Am I just a hole for him to fuck or am I allowed to arrange my own illicit assignations?"

"Okay, okay. I'll shut up."

"I seriously doubt that. But I've agreed to try so just let me do it."

The phone rang. She picked it up instantly, wanting to appear eager.

"That's my Kate- hot to trot!" I whispered.

She looked daggers at me and zipped her lips.

"Yes, Archie?

"That sounds wonderful. I'm so looking forward to it."

"Yes, he's here."

"It's no problem. I assure you he wants this as much as I do. Please do come on over." She hung up.

"He'll have to do it with me here Kate. I'm not leaving."

"He didn't ask for you to leave, and I wouldn't ask you to anyway. He just wondered where you were. And if...you know... you were okay with it."

A soft knock quickly came at the door. Kate got up and let Archie in. She didn't give any preamble or even say hello. Before the door had even swung shut she just put her hands on his cheeks and planted a heart stopping soulful kiss on his lips. It lingered for some time. My cock started pumping up.

"Archie, let's get you comfortable, shall we?"

She led him into the room to the end of the bed and stopped him there, then strolled over to our little table for a sip of coffee. That was so he could watch her strut her stuff. His eyes were riveted on her as she swayed seductively across the room, then turned to walk back to him, her tits jiggling provocatively as she sashayed toward him. He hadn't made a move to undress. Kate did it for him, starting by carefully unbuckling his belt as if he was a skittish colt and she didn't want to startle him. She undid the button on his trousers and turned it into the sexiest act of unbuttoning he'd probably ever seen. I had no idea the simple act of undoing a button could be so loaded with sexual intent. Slowly, delicately she popped the button out of its slot, licking her lips.

It was all caricature for maximum effect. She'd have made a good movie whore. Hell, she'd have made a terrific whore in real life.

Kate nursed Archie's zipper down tooth by tooth like a safecracker feeling the clicks of the tumblers, with just a nanosecond long enough pause between tugs. She reached in and rummaged around a bit, then fondled him standing there with his pants open. I was afraid he might fire off prematurely her moves were so loaded with libidinous intent. I was afraid I might shoot my own load just from watching.

Next off was his shirt. It was a knit polo shirt and she tugged at it, reaching inside the waistband with her fingers and running them all the way around from front to back. As Kate pulled the shirt up she dragged the backs of her fingers on his skin, back and forth, delicately stroking the flesh.

When she came to his nipples she lightly pinched them between the backs of her fingers. They got a lot of attention as he stood there trembling in anticipation, his shirt nearly up to his neck. Then in one motion she pulled it over his head, tossed it on the floor, turned him a little and pushed him back sitting on the bed. He sat transfixed. She knelt down and slipped off his shoes, then peeled away his socks, all very slowly and deliberately. She stood, pulling him up with her and she pushed his trousers down, kneeling again to pull them off his legs.