Full Service Trucking Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is something wrong officer?" I asked.

"Routine traffic check." Was all he said.

He took my papers and license back to his car.

"Routine, my ass I said. "It's just like I said. The motherfucker stopped us just to check you out. Fucking horn dog."

He wasn't gone long and came back, handing my documents to me.

"Is this Mrs. Chopin?" He asked. He pronounced it choppin' instead of show pan. I nodded and corrected him but he didn't seem to appreciate it, giving me a vaguely hostile look.

"Can I see some ID?" He demanded.

Kate already had her license out and ready. He gave it a cursory look and handed it back to her.

"Where are you folks headed tonight?" He asked, still examining Kate with his eyes.

"We're going dancing til the cows come home officer Cloutier." She told him, pronouncing it klooty er while batting her eyes and smiling sweetly.

He realized he was being teased if not mocked. He did not return her smile but his eyes bored into her.

"Have a good evening. Remember not to drink and drive." And he walked away.

Once he was out of earshot Kate shook her head and muttered "Fucking prick. You were right. He didn't have any reason for stopping us." Then she giggled. "That was kind of fun. I should have shown him more."

I looked at her. "Well...yeah he did have a reason to stop us. Not an official one, but... I'd have done it too if I'd been him. That doesn't mean I liked it. I just get why he did it. He isn't going to be the only prick checking you out tonight. I think you might want to nix the idea of flashing cops though, Kate."

She just grinned at me. My wife was getting into her groove. And I wasn't sure if she was going to the only one in there that night. That was the frisson in the wake of our adventure on the freeway, and our makeout session with Joe. Kate had ably demonstrated she could be unpredictable. I had butterflies in my stomach.

The club was as advertised, loud and crowded. It looked like a meat market, the women present showing a lot of skin. It was a mixed crowd, black, brown and white, executives slumming and working class looking to score. I didn't care for the noise or the flashing lights. It was disorienting and made the dance floor look like an orgy in the flashing and flickering lights. But, at least for me, it was exotic. We found a bar height table with a couple of stools and sat nursing our drinks. We hadn't been at the table five minutes when a young man asked Kate to dance, but she declined.

I gave her a look and she just shouted back in my ear that she wasn't ready yet. She wanted to check it out for a while before committing. So we sat and watched the partiers. A few more men stopped by to check out my wife and a couple invited her to dance, or, from the look of the goings on, to feel her up on the dance floor and maybe grind on her sweet body. Finally she gripped my arm and pulled me over to listen. I leaned over closer and she said she was being watched.

"Those guys at the table over there have all been staring at me." She pointed openly and two of them grinned back at her.

"I don't blame them. You look hot, honey."

"I've been teasing them a little."

"I don't know how I missed that." I told her. I leaned back and took a look at her lap. She was seated at the front edge of her stool and had her dress hiked up and her legs crossed.

"Watch." She said.

Slowly she uncrossed her legs and spread them unnecessarily wide as she recrossed them. I glanced at the table full of young men. They were smiling broadly and one gave her a thumbs up.

"How long having you been showing off your pussy?" I asked.

"About ten minutes or so. The dark skinned guy, the one who looks sort of Asian? He asked me to dance, remember?" I did vaguely remember him stopping at our table. "He's had his eye on me ever since. Think I should dance with him?"

"I guess that's up to you Kate. Are you gonna wait for him to ask or are you gonna go get him?"

"I don't want to look easy. Well, nottoo easy. I'll wait for him."

She looked directly at the guy and licked her lips.

"Right, Kate. That doesn't look easy at all." I laughed, shaking my head.

"Well, I had to get his attention. Oh, look. Here he comes." She positively glowed.

He made his way through the throng to our table. He held out his hand and I shook it. Kate took his hand and he didn't let her go.

"I am Kazem."

"Kate."

"May I ask your company in a dance, Kate?"

Kate nodded and stood. With a nod at me he slipped his arm around her waist and led her away, a hand caressing her hip possessively.

On the dance floor he was discreet and polite, although three or four other men became instantly clumsy and bumped and rubbed against her at every opportunity. The song ended and she stayed with him for another. I saw her give him a peck on the cheek, and he said something in her ear. She shook her head no and headed back to me. He followed and thanked me for allowing him the time with my wife.

"You're welcome." I told him and gave him a sly wink." The wink wasn't lost on Kate. She made a show of climbing back on her stool, showing off a lot of leg in the process, and if you were in her line of fire a bit of bare pussy as well. Kazem was in her line of fire and he smiled happily.

As soon as he'd left I wanted to know what he'd said to her when their dance finished.

"He has a Lamborghini."

"Oh, does he now? Well, I have a Honda. So what?"

Grinning, she said "He wanted to show it to me."

"Cheeky fucker, asking to show you his Lamborghini. I suppose it's parked at his hotel?"

"No...well, I don't think so. If he even has one. He says it's parked out back in the parking lot. He wanted me to walk out there with him so he could show it to me."

"Did you,do you want to see it?"

"Maybe later. The night is young."

"You like the guy?"

"He's okay. He was polite but kind of polished, you know. All pickup lines and practiced compliments. Suave and debonaire. That doesn't really do it for me but he is good looking, and well hung."

"Well hung? You know this because...?"

"He was rubbing it all over me when we were fast dancing and grinding a bit. So I grabbed it and gave it a squeeze. I guess you missed that. I was trying to show you when I groped him. I was hoping you were watching."

"I was watching but somehow I didn't see that part."

"Want me to do it again? Instant replay?"

"Ahhh... Your call, Kate. Do you want to invest your evening in this one guy or are you going to play the field a little more?"

"I guess playing the field sounds more fun. I'll let him stew a while and maybe tease him some more later, see if he perseveres. Try his mettle and see if he's into me for the long haul." All the while we chatted Kate fidgeted and squirmed in her seat and I knew she was still teasing her admirers, flashing her stockinged thighs and bare pussy. She kept looking at them and smiling invitingly. I told her I had half a mind to go and sit with them so I could watch from their vantage point.

As if on cue another of the young men from the same table appeared and asked Kate to dance. He looked like Hugh Grant and had an English accent. He held out his hand to Kate. He had to lean in close to make himself heard and she pulled him right up between her knees, which she had momentarily spread wide. That spread had hiked her dress up scandalously.

"Stephen." He said. "Dance with me, Kate?"

"You know my name! Is Kazem telling stories about me?"

"Only good ones, and I took copious notes and boned up on all things Kate related."

"You're a spunky one, aren't you?"

"A man has to stay on top of his game. Especially sexy times in the club tonight with you in attendance.

"I haven't had one dance with my husband yet, Stephen."

"Maybe later then?" He told her, only mildly disappointed. He moved to step back and she squeezed him between her knees, arresting his retreat, then released him. She scooted toward him briefly, pushed him away again and made another show of crossing and uncrossing her legs. The poor man's head had to be spinning. Mine was.

"Definitely later, Stephen." She said. "I'll tell you what. You sit here and hold our table for us while we dance and you can have the next two dances with me when we're done."

"It's a bargain. Let me retrieve my drink."

He returned with his drink and a friend, a tall American guy.

"We'll hold the fort and I'll hold you to our arrangement, Kate."

She smiled and brushed against him more than necessary following me to the dance floor. Out of the corner of my eye I saw her trail the back of her hand over his crotch as we left. Things were heating up. Kate had never been this overt or rather, brazen a cock tease.

I danced two songs with my wife without talking, just having fun. Again, Kate was like a prick magnet. The men in the crowd took every chance to bump into her or dance more closely than they had any reason to. At one point she swiftly pivoted and switched places with me. She leaned in and said a guy was trying to grind on her ass as he crowded her from behind.

"I saw him." I told her. "I thought you were enjoying it. You were smiling."

"I was, but then he started to get cocky and grabbed my hips. I don't want to get butt fucked right here on the dance floor."

"It's definitely a looser crowd than our usual tavern." I admitted. The song ended and we headed back to our table. The DJ was taking a break so we sat and chatted with Stephen and his friend. The friend was kind of a jerk and didn't stay long, fortunately.

"I'm terrible with English regional accents, Stephen, so don't get mad at me but ...I'd say you're... Midlands?" Kate said.

"Correctamundo, young Kate. Notts. I'm touring here and in Canada with a band. You likely won't have heard of us. We play traditional and folk music."

"Is that your day job? I mean, do you make a living at it?" Kate asked.

"No, unfortunately. I'm a lorry driver. In between jobs right now so I was free to travel here."

I shot a look at Kate and she gave me a mock scowl and wagged a warning finger at me. I told her secret anyway.

"Kate has a kind of a thing for truck drivers." I gave her an evil grin.

Ignoring me she changed the subject. "Oh, we have a Knott's here in the U.S." She tried on her Midlands accent and butchered it. I groaned but Stephen, correctly believing that flattery is the best way to breach a woman's britches, told her she'd aced it.

"Where is this Notts, then?" Stephen asked.

"California." I gave her a blank look and she said "Knott's Berry Farm." And cackled at her own awful joke.

"I'm cutting you off, Kate. I didn't think you'd drunk that much but clearly you've had one too many."

Stephen, ever astute and definitely in the hunt, laughed heartily.

"No, no!" He shouted, "I'll buy her another. She's just at the delightfully silly stage. Ready to pay off your debt, Kate?"

"Sure. I don't need another drink to dance with a charming young man of discerning tastes. Lay on MacDuff." Sticking her tongue out at me she let Stephen lead her off. As they walked off Kazem came to join me.

Stephen apparently agreed with me that my wife was getting buzzed. I had only been joking about her having one too many but he'd taken it seriously and tried it on with her right away while they danced. In no time he was caressing her delicious ass and pulling her tightly into his body. At first she gave him a few seconds of groping before pulling his hands away but he was persistent and didn't give up. There was quite a crowd out there but I got a glimpse of him mashing a breast. Kate moved his hand but as I said, he was nothing if not tenacious and had right back at her again.

"Stephen is feeling frisky tonight, yes?" Kazem said. He looked a bit disgusted, either with Stephen for taking liberties with my wife or with me for allowing it.

"It's all in fun, Kazem. Kate will be going home with me tonight. In the meantime she's entitled to enjoy herself."

"In my country women do not behave this way."

"And what country is that?" I asked, getting annoyed with him. I was trying to watch Kate and observe every detail of Stephen's attempted seduction of her. That was the whole point of our being there.

"Iran." He said proudly.

"You're in America now. Women make their own decisions." Not quite as true as it should be, but he was kind of pissing me off.

"So your wife will then go with anyone who asks her?"

"What the fuck are you trying to say, Kazem? No, my wife will not go with anyone who asks her. She will spend time dancing with whoever she wants though. It's her right."

He didn't look like he understood the distinction and I wasn't sure I wanted to try explaining it to him. I was aggravated and it multiplied when I realized I'd lost sight of Kate. While Kazem had been distracting me they had gone out of sight. I stood but wasn't that much higher up than seated on the stool. I couldn't see either of them anywhere on the dance floor.

"Kazem, can I ask you to hold our table for me?"

"Of course. Are you going?"

"Yeah. I need to go to the can."

He looked blankly at me. "The head. The john. The toilet."

"Oh! Yes, I will hold the table for you. Go, go. I hope everything comes out all right." He laughed uproariously at that. Apparently he'd heard that recently and was dying for a chance to try it out. I forced a smile and headed for the dance floor.

I didn't plunge into the crowd right off but circled the dance floor looking for my wife. It looked hopeless. The club was jammed with the throng of partiers. I had nearly circled it, no small feat in the press of the crowd, when I spotted a nude upper torso in the hallway leading to the toilets. I realized it wasn't a nude woman, it was my wife in her beige dress. Kate was up against the wall and smiling but Stephen had his hands on the wall either side of her with her trapped between his arms. He was trying to kiss her with some urgency. Kate was goodnaturedly trying to push him away but he was quite persistent.

I watched them waiting to see what was going to happen. Kate wasn't rolling over for him but she wasn't fighting him off all that hard either. Every third or fourth foray she kissed him back and he was running his hands all over her body. When he stuck his hand between her legs and went for her naked pussy I'd seen enough.

I struggled through the press of people but by the time I'd arrived Stephen was apologizing to my wife, who was trying to wrestle and pull her skimpy dress back in place. I took her arm and he very graciously apologized.

"Sorry mate. I got the wrong idea and was hoping for a bit of a snog. I was out of line."

"No harm, no foul." I told him. "We came here to party. I don't guess I can blame you for trying."

"It's just" He began. "Now don't go getting angry, but watching the two of you I had the idea you were swingers. In an open marriage, you understand? I mean, she plays and teases and you watch, right?"

I nodded. "We're not exactly swingers really, but I guess I can see why you'd get that idea."

"We're cool then?"

"Yeah, I'm good." I took Kate's hand and placed it in his. "Have at her then Stephen, but try to stay in sight, will you? I don't want to have to go looking all over the club for my wife the rest of the night. I prefer not to lose her too many times in an evening."

Kate gave me an odd look as Stephen led her away. I supposed she'd expected me to drag her back to our table and maybe even chew her out a little, I think. But we went there to have fun. I was really getting a kick out of watching her with these horndogs. I just didn't want to lose sight of her. We'd been there and done that.

The two of them stayed on the dance floor for two more songs and Stephen was back to petting and groping Kate's ass halfway through the first. Kazem was oddly quiet, sullenly watching his friend with my sexy wife. I guessed it was culture shock. But I didn't discuss it with him- I didn't much like the guy. We sat there watching Kate and Stephen and when she came back to the table she asked me to get her a fresh drink. I stood to head for the bar when our harried waitress appeared, saving me a trip. Stephen ordered a beer and headed off for the toilets and Kate asked if I was angry with her, surprising me. I didn't think I'd behaved as if I was mad.

"No, sweetheart. Why on earth would I be angry with you?"

"You had to track me down and then when you found him trying to kiss me you just handed me back to him as if..."

"As if what? Aren't we doing what we came here to do? You weren't angry with him for making a pass at you. I could tell. You were resisting him from what I saw but you certainly didn't look pissed off. In fact, you were laughing."

"Well, yeah. He's a nice guy and, what do they call it, well spoken. He's fun and funny..."

"And a lorry driver to boot. I'm sure that carries some clout with you."

She looked hard at me, thinking. She asked "Are we over that yet?"

"Kate, this is the wrong place for that discussion. But for our purposes tonight, yeah, we're over it. I was just teasing you."

"Good. I wasn't really sure if you were pissed off about me snogging Stephen in the corridor and were throwing Pat in my face to get in a dig at me."

"I was getting in a dig at you but it was friendly fire, okay? Do you fancy Stephen then?"

"Look, sneaking out of sight was part of the tease, okay? I knew you were watching and I half figured you'd follow. I only did that to get you worked up."

"Anyway, listen to us. Do Ifancy him? Sure, Ifancy him. He's good looking and a sweetie. But I'm not gonna fuck him."

Kazem had been listening to us banter and talk but looked like he'd lost the thread. He appeared baffled by our conversation, which to be fair to him was hard to follow in the din of the club. Suddenly he stood and asked Kate to dance. She balked a bit and then agreed. Once again he slipped an arm around her and clamped a hand low on her hip in kind of neutral territory near her ass. I didn't really like Kazem much and that added to my jealousy, seeing him get possessive with my wife.

He was more adventurous this time around. He didn't openly grope her the way Stephen did but he allowed his hands to roam lightly over her curves. He wasn't all that aggressive about it and Kate let him explore, smiling when he tried to discreetly palm her breasts. Stephen returned to the table and together we watched Kazem inexpertly fondle my wife. We made idle talk and nursed our drinks. A minor altercation broke out between a couple at a nearby table ending with her stalking out of the club and when I brought my attention back to the dancers I found I'd lost sight of Kate again.

"Shit." I said louder than I intended.

"Misplaced Kate again, I see." Stephen said. He was smiling broadly and appeared amused at my predicament. "I'm sure she'll turn up soon." He added this to mollify me.

"How well do you know Kazem, Stephen?"

"Know him? I don't know him at all. He was sitting at table with a friend of mine when I got here. I have no idea who the wanker is. He says he's Iranian but claims he's a rich oil man in Qatar. Brags about his Lamborghini. Wants to fuck western women. Thinks they're all whores. Wants, in fact, to fuck your wife."

"Okay, okay! Thanks for the rundown."

"I was only trying to be helpful." He gigged me. "Seriously, that's all I know. He likes to talk about himself and that's what I picked up."

I craned my neck searching the crowd of revelers.

"If I were you..." Stephen began and trailed off.

"If you were me, what?"

"Well, I'd go out back on the deck and look for a Lamborghini in the parking lot. Unless..."

I sighed. I liked Stephen but I wished he'd just say what was on his mind.

"Unless...? C'mon, Stephen."