Full Service Trucking Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, unless you want him to fuck her. I mean, is that your plan? To pick up a punter and have Kate shag him?"

"No Stephen. This is all just a tease. Kate likes...exposing herself and flirting with strangers to tease me."

"I see. Then, you two go home and fuck like bunnies, right?"

"Yeah, that's pretty much it. It works for us. She plays around until we're stoked and then we go home to quench the fire."

"Playing with fire, people can get burned. I'd go see if I could find that Lamborghini, Ben."

"I reckon I will."

"I'd go like, right now."

I stood and asked Stephen to hold the table. He assured me he would.

"Horatio at the bridge, Yank. Tony Blair to your George Bush." He saluted me and I headed for the back deck.

It wasn't as crowded out there and I scanned the deck looking for Kate. She wasn't there. I located the steps and went down them. I didn't have to look long. Across the street, taking up three parking spaces in the parking lot, was a bright yellow Lamborghini and as I looked the doors scissored up. There was no one in sight but they couldn't be far off. The doors had been opened by remote.

I waked in the direction of the sports car looking around carefully. I felt foolish. We'd come here for Kate to tease and I was acting like a nervous rooster, panicking when ever I lost sight of her. But, as I said, we'd been there and done that. I was a hell of a lot more comfortable with the game when I could see her.

Adjacent to the club's parking lot was a fenced patio attached to a café, that had outdoor tables with umbrellas. I crept closer looking through the lattice of the fence. A couple was leaning against a table in a dark corner making out. Of course it was Kate, and Kazem was working her over quire vigorously, as Stephen might have put it. He was talking quietly to her.

I was amazed that even in the middle of his rut he was bragging up his expensive car, as if that was the key to owning her, by impressing her with his wealth. Well, different counties, different customs. Actually, that move was a little too close to home, off by just a matter of degree. Kate had been lured into a sleeper compartment on the same pretense. A modern take on "Come up to see my etchings my dear." Neither party believes the etchings are a priority.

I stayed out of sight, fascinated, wondering how far Kate would let him go with her. The fact that I didn't like him and found him arrogant- as did she- cranked my libido up even higher. Would she be so slutty as to let even some haughty and condescending jerk in her pants? He was already more than halfway there since she wasn't wearing any pants.

She'd said if it was going to be just sex then it had damn well better be just sex. She didn't seem to be in danger of falling for this asshole. Would she let him fuck her? I doubted it, but still I watched and waited, my heart pounding with excitement. That niggling doubt, the terrifying notion that she'd been unfaithful before against my express wishes and might be again fueled my arousal.

Kazem pushed Kate back against the table's edge, boosting her onto it. He was wedged between her legs and humping into her. Kate was pushing on him, trying to fend him off or at least slow him down. A breast popped out of her dress and Kazem bit at it and sucked her nipple. She tried whispered protests but he smothered them with his greedy mouth.

"You said you'd behave yourself if I came with you. You have to get off me. Let me up!" Then in a minute, "I'll give you a handjob if you'll let me up but I'm not gonna fuck you."

I couldn't hear his answer- his back was to me- but he made it clear he wanted inside her.

She gave up pushing and wrapped her arms around his neck. It was still up in the air whether she'd give in or fight. If I let it continue I'd have no grounds for complaint later. But suppose she actually let him fuck her? If I stopped her it would look like I didn't trust her to say no on her own. Even as her husband looking on the line between rough sex and assault was blurred. Wasn't this the kind of outcome we'd been looking for? The ultimate tease, Kate fucking another man with me watching? No. She had definitely told him no. There was nothing blurry about that.

In the end it was Kazem who decided the issue for Kate and I. I saw him reach between their bodies trying to free his cock. I leaped toward the gate and grabbed the handle just as Kate shouted.

"I told you no you son-of-a-bitch!"

I had the gate open by a few inches and pushed it wider, then slammed it shut with a bang. It was louder than I thought it would be and a couple dozen pairs of eyes on the deck turned to look. I pushed the gate wide open then just in time to see Kate stomp on his foot with her spike heel.

The loud bang of the gate slamming had distracted him just enough that Kate could slide off the table and spike him. He folded, off balance and in a lot of pain, and she jerked away. In one last attempt to keep her he grabbed her by the arm and pulled but finally seeing me for the first time he let her go.

I hugged her and we both began to laugh as we headed for the deck.. We were nuts I decided, both completely insane. What had Stephen said? People who play with fire can get burned. This had been a near thing and Kazem might well have injured her and raped her. This could easily have been a bridge too far. We retreated to the crowd on the deck. Keeping an eye on the patio I saw Kazem slink away limping and drive off in his yellow Lamborghini.

"Why in hell did you go with him in the first place, Kate?"

"Are you fucking kidding me?" She hissed through clenched teeth. "Like it was my fault. We came here for me to flirt and tease. Well, that's what I was doing goddamnit. How was I supposed to know he was a fucking thug? You didn't get pissed off when I was with Stephen. You fucking asshole!"

"Easy, tiger. I'm not blaming you. It was a genuine question. Let me put it this way.How did you end up going with Kazem? Does that go down better?"

That took the edge off her anger. She was still looking daggers at me but I no longer feared for my life. "He wanted to show off his exorbitantly expensive car. I told you that earlier, dickhead. So this time when he asked I made him promise he'd be a gentleman and told him I wasnot getting in that car with him no matter what. He said he'd be good so I went.

"I never even crossed the street. He kept opening the doors and closing them with the remote, showing it off like a little boy with a fancy toy. We went over by that patio to sit on a bench by the gate but instead he shoved me through the gate. It looked reasonably safe to me. It's not fifty feet from the deck.

"Got you now!" Is what he said. I kind of played along laughing like it was a big joke and he started kissing me. He pulled me over to the darkest corner and pinned me up against a table. I still wasn't worried. I could always threaten to scream- we were only a few feet away from the crowd on the deck, you know? So at first I let him play with me and feel me up some. The bastard's hung like a rhinoceros." She sneaked a look at me and I arched my eyebrows. Oops. "Okay, I kind of grabbed his cock and stroked him a little I guess."

"You guess? You don't remember?" I gave her another look and a wry smile.

"This ismy story okay? You gonna let me tell it?"

"Sure, but I'll be asking pertinent questions as we go along. Call it filling in local color. So, you guess you might have caressed his monster dick?"

"God, you can be such a fucking smart ass sometimes. Yeah- I felt him up. He was giving my tits the old one, two and mauling my ass, so yeah, I felt him up."

"Perhaps giving him the impression that you were not averse to tasting it?"

"I might not have been averse to tasting it but you weren't there then, were you?" She spat. "I was on my own and I did not want to cheat on you. Making out and a little groping, fine, but no cocksucking or fucking. At one point I offered to jerk him off but he wanted to fuck me. That was when I started to really take it seriously."

She waited for some reaction from me but I stood quietly watching her.

"You slammed the gate- you were there watching us weren't you? You fucking sneak. How much did you see?"

"Well you said it was part of the tease so how can I be a sneak if I watch? Huh? Okay, I came in when he had you propped up on the patio table. I heard you offer to jack him off."

"Why didn't you step in then?"

"Agency." I grinned at her and she glowered at me. "If I'd stopped it it could have looked like I didn't trust you to say no of your own volition. And it might have violated your own wishes. Watching you I honestly couldn't decide if you wanted what he was selling or not, Kate. That's not a criticism. I'm not saying you wanted him. It's just how it looked from my vantage point. It was only when he got really aggressive and you shouted at him to stop that I made up my mind to intervene. But you handled it beautifully. I'm proud of you. It turned out you didn't need my help making a decision or stopping Kazem. Well played Catwoman."

I hugged her tight and told her I loved her.

"Well, it didn't hurt anything that you slammed that gate." She admitted grudgingly. "We both jumped out of our skins when you did that. So I guess you're not totally worthless." She hugged me back.

"Have you had enough fun for one night? Should we head home?" She asked.

"I don't know. Why? Are you having some buyer's remorse? Was Kazem too much for one night?"

"No, I guess not. I mean, I started feeling a little sorry for him that he's lost in a strange culture that he doesn't understand and hasn't got a clue about. He's only acting the way he was taught to. But...fuck him. The fucker's too damned rapey to feel sorry for. That isn't just his culture- guys who were born here do it too. I mean, no fucking means no in any culture, right? He just doesn't think women have any business saying no."

"Well, there are men here who think like that too. So, you want to go or what?

"It isn't that late but I'm still up for some sexy fun before you take me home and take advantage of me. I don't want to stay at this club though. Other than that what do you want to do?"

"I was thinking about that. It's a forty minute drive in light traffic and there was a ball game here tonight so the traffic won't be light. We've both been drinking quite a bit and Officer Smiley van Beer Gut did tell us not to drink and drive. What do you say we get a room and drive home in the morning?"

"All right. But can we get a room on game night?"

"We can try. If we can't we can always drive home. Carefully. I'll get the car and you can get on your phone and find us some lodging."

We went in to touch base with Stephen and exchanged phone numbers. We each promised to stay in touch. Kate gave him a hug, grabbing his ass and giving it a squeeze. He reiterated his vow to stay in touch in earnest then.

I left Kate searching for a room and picked her up at the club entrance.

"Any luck?" I asked as she climbed in.

"Damn skippy. It ain't the Marriott but I got us a one bed in a no tell motel. I couldn't book anything closer. I read the yelps and it should be okay, nothing fancy."

"The yelps call it a no tell?"

"More or less. But we don't care, do we?"

"Not me. Navigate me, direct me, fellate me."

"Ixnay on the ucksay. We don't know Captain Beer Gut's territorial range."

The yelp reviews appeared to have called it right. It was kind of a dive but it was crowded anyway, probably on account of the ball game. Plenty of rooms had the doors open and there seemed to be a big party going on, with people wandering from room to room drinking and generally raising hell. There was a bar attached at a wing next to the office and the noise blared even into the office. Our room was on the opposite end from the bar. We got a room key that also opened the entry door to that wing. Parking was not prime- I had to settle for a spot two or three hundred feet from the door. No big deal- we didn't have any luggage.

Kate had perked up considerably. We had stopped and bought Captain Morgan on the way but she had forgotten to get any Coke to mix. That should be no problem either- they were sure to have a Coke machine. Thinking about that Coke machine gave me an idea.

"Feeling adventurous, Katie?"

"Um... I don't know. Maybe. What do you have in mind?"

"Take off your dress."

"What...here?"

"Well, here or you can get out and take it off."

"What's going on? Why?"

"Just humor me, okay? I am absolutely certain you will enjoy this."

Looking doubtful but still game at the same time, she dutifully peeled off her dress and sat buck naked in the car with me. While she was pulling it off I grabbed her sweater wrap from the back seat.

"You're gonna give me your dress and purse...probably better give me your heels too. You might not want them on for this. I'm going to go in ahead of you and as soon as I get inside you'll run across the parking lot stark naked. I'll have your wrap just inside the door so you can cover up quickly when you get there. But you have to open the door yourself with your card."

"Fuck me, Ben!" She looked around. "I don't know...This place is pretty crowded. There are people running around everywhere, in and out of rooms and shit...I don't know. I'll get busted. Someone's bound to see me."

"That's the whole point- someone's bound to see you. You might get busted but it's a party crowd, Kate. Nobody's gonna care. In fact anyone who sees you will love it. You might even get offers of marriage. C'mon. You said you were still up for some sexy fun. I know it'd be a thrill for you. You love showing off the goods."

"I just don't know." She looked around nervously studying the terrain. Other than jumping behind a car or pickup there was no other place to hide. There was a wide drive between the last row of parked cars and the entry door where she'd be completely in the open, maybe fifty or sixty feet. She'd have to sprint that space.

I pulled the keys out of the ignition and opened my door.

"Wait!"

"Wait for what? I'm going inside. You coming?"

"I have to get my nerve up." She reached down and pulled off her heels so I knew she was leaning in favor of it. I took her shoes and got out.

"I have to lock the car, Kate so you need to get out. Wait for me to get inside and then follow."

She opened the door slowly and got out in a crouch, then peered over the roof on tiptoes, her head swiveling around like a meerkat. I took off at a fast pace and slid my key through the lock when I got to the door. It clicked open and I went in, turning to watch through the window.

Three hundred feet. She had to walk or run three hundred feet absolutely stark naked to get to safety. Kate loved showing off. She'd done it at the beach, at concerts, flashed truck drivers and exposed herself in the club. I knew her heart had to be racing with the thrill of it. Just the anticipation might make her come on the spot.

She started out slowly. The first two hundred feet were the easy part. She stayed between the cars and nobody would think much of it since her naked body was mostly shielded from view. Of course, there were the lanes between the lines of cars where she was in open territory. She scampered across those. Her head turned from side to side, keeping a lookout for anyone in the area. Finally she reached that last sixty feet. She stopped and crouched between a van and a big pickup truck. She finally took a single step and a door slammed off to her left somewhere, and a shout rang out. She practically dove back to cover.

It was just some partiers yelling at each other. No one had spotted her so far. But she had to move. She couldn't spend the whole night crouched out there naked. That would increase the chance of being seen. It surprised me when she shot out from between the van and the truck. She hadn't looked ready to try it. Kate sprinted as fast as she could run, but I saw her drop the keycard when she was right in the middle of the driveway. It went flying out of her hand and landed behind her nearly all the way back across the drive. She made it under the overhang and it was only then she realized she'd dropped it.

I relented and pushed on the door but she'd already turned to retrieve the card. I opened the door and called to her but she ran on, looking frantically for her keycard. I don't think she even heard me. She stood in the middle of the drive, her tits swaying as she looked one way and then the other. She spotted it and crouched to pick it up when a car rounded the corner. The driver instantly blew his horn and I heard shouts and hoots. Kate was a deer in the headlights, fully illuminated and naked as the day she was born.

"Look at that. Dan! Get a load of those tits!"

Kate fumbled the recovery and had to crouch again to try to scrape it up. But of course now she'd already been seen. I saw her slump in defeat, then calmly squat down and carefully pick up the card. She recovered quickly. With admiration I watched as she gave a cheerful wave at the car and nonchalantly strolled back to the entry door.

I held it open for her and the car that had exposed her stopped to watch as she paused in the doorway, grabbed her breasts and jiggled them. That drew a chorus of cheers as well as an invitation to hop in the car. She shook her head no, then turned and bent over mooning them, and likely flashing her pussy at them too. She turned again, bowed low with a sweep of the hand and slipped inside. She waved it away when I held the wrap open for her to slip into it.

Our room wasn't far but she chattered all the way there and kept chattering when we entered the room.

"Jesus, that was fun! I was scared shitless. I didn't even feel it when I dropped the keycard. I thought I was never going to find it. God, I was lucky I didn't drop it outside our car. I'd have had to do it all over again. I could have died when that big car came around the corner. Did you get a look at those guys? They were all wearing Tiger shirts. You think they were ball players?"

And so on and so on, she relived her run for glory. She was exhilarated and I have to admit I was pretty pumped too. I beamed at her.

"I love you! I never would have done that if you hadn't made me. What made you think of that?

"I read about a woman doing that in an erotic story. An exhibitionist. Well, not exactly like this. Her husband dared her to run naked down the hall to the ice machine."

"Did she get caught too?"

"No. I think she hid behind a vending machine or something. She did it more than once as I recall and never got caught. This place may have a bit too much activity for a naked run to the ice machine. Anyway, I was thinking we'd have to go to the vending machines for Coke and ice and that's when I remembered the story."

"Hmm." She said. "The hall was pretty empty. I could do that."

"Don't go getting cocky, now. Yeah, you were a real trooper and I'm proud of your nerve. And your finish was nothing short of spectacular. But the more times you do it the greater your chances of being seen, getting caught."

"Iwas seen. Idid get caught. I fucking loved it. My pussy is still dripping."

I stroked a finger over her pussy lips. She was right- she was fully lubricated and her juices were running into her crotch.

"Gimmie some money."

"Kate, have I created a monster? Simmer down. The machines probably take a credit card anyway." I was quickly sorry I'd said that. She rooted in her purse and pulled out her VISA. And without further discussion she headed for the door.

"Kate!" I shouted at her back. "Wait a fucking minute, will you?"

She paused and looked back, positively trembling with excitement.

"You're gonna want to take this if you're going." I showed her the ice bucket. She snatched it.