All Comments on 'Fun Algarve Break Ch. 01'

by Rupert Harris

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Poor Rupert

You better go get yourself a real wife.

if this one did any of the things you suspect, she sure as shit ain't your wife in anything but name any more.

Try writing about a man instead of a wimp.

Vote one and move on people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I like this story, but...

I got confused about who was with who on the drive to the cove. First it sounded like Helen was dropped off by her husband, who then parked, and was only a few minutes behind his wife. Then the author says that Helen and Beth were with the three young men for two hours before Helen's husband got there. I would have been happier if the logistics of this outing had been made clearer.

sherlock40sherlock40over 19 years ago
I see in your bio that you are interested in

swinging. From this story I would say that Helen is swinging. There's only one problem, when only one partner is swinging and the other is in the dark, it is called cheating. So Helen has been cheating with all these men. Is the husband going to be a man or a wimp? It would be great if authors wouldn't portray all husbands as clueless idiots also.

I hope the story improves in another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great start

I love to see the inner termoil that a person has about suspicious behavor of one's partner. Can't wait to see how Rupert handles it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Compulsive Reading

That is a really good story, well done! It Makes for compusive reading

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Yeah cuck boy, your wife is now a whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous