Fun at Nature’s Prospective Pt. 01

Story Info
A film crew captures the fun at a nudist resort.
1.6k words
4.41
4.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
673djp
673djp
76 Followers

As I pull my cock out of her, it's covered with the mingling of our fluids. Looking down at her I see her chest, red with sweat between her large and beautiful breasts when we hear the word, "cut"! This was a take of a scene in the only and most exciting pornographic movie I've ever been in. Now let me tell you how it all began.

I live in Florida where it is warm and sunny year round. I'm a member of a naturist resort that I frequent almost every day. I'm well known there and have many acquaintances both men and women. Because we all tan naked we are very comfortable chatting and visiting with each other. Some resorts are family friendly, but "Nature's Prespective" is not. This is an adult only club that allows concenting guests to pursue what ever they desire.

Being bisexual is a plus for me as well. I have enjoyed sexual activity with both men and women. I've invited and been invited by both men and women to engage in sex at the resort, my place or there's. Group sex happens often here. Tom is my best male sex partner. After years of friendship when we are together we both know how to please each other. Annette a long time friend is my special lady and often sex partner at the resort.

First about Tom. He's tall, tan muscular, five-ten and about one-hundred seventy five pounds. His cock is phenomenal and he knows how to use it. He too is bisexual and like me, he enjoys oral and bareback sex. Annette is five-feet seven and perhaps one-hundred fifteen pounds. She's tall, thin, tan with large breasts and long legs. Annette places no limits on her sexual activity. We all are shaved, as for me five-eight, one-hundred fourty-five pounds, fit and tan. Both Tom and Annette are fans of my cock. I'm a fan of Tom's muscular body and Annette's tits, ass and pussy.

The three of us have engaged in sexual activity together. We'd never imagined that we'd be willing, at the request of the resort, to be in a porn movie. When we were asked, we all willingly agreed. The film is being made to promote the resort and to show that as an adults only club activity is unlimited and the resort is designed to accommodate public and private adult sexual activities.

The small film crew arrived on Wednesday for an expected one week of planning and filming the promotional movie. A script outline was prepared, actually an outline that the players would follow but players provided the lines and action. Chuck was the director, Jerry and Cathy were the camera operators and Nancy was the girl Friday who really ran the production company.

The film crew wasted no time setting up the needed equipment and prepared and the sets. The resort is modern and secluded. The pool is fourty feet by eighty feet but only six feet at the deep end. The pool deck has both single and double chaise lounges. Towels are provided by the resort. There are also secluded and public areas when any sexual activity is allowed and encouraged. The open air clubhouse is covered and features an outdoor kitchen. Chairs and tables are provided for eating card playing or just a place to relax away from the sun. Rest rooms are available and behind the clubhouse are open air showers.

Filming began and it included a walking tour of the resort and it included guests sunning, swimming, visiting and fucking. The people fucking were Annette and me. We admitted later how absolutely exciting it was being filmed. Jerry our camera guy was assisted by Cathy. Jerry was also excited, so much so that he was filming naked, wth a huge erection hailing from his tan muscular physique. Cathy wore the tiniest thong bikini which she left on saying she liked the tan lines on her tits and hairless pussy.

The crew had placed cushions on a double chiase lounge as filming began. Annette and I were nude talking about the resort. We talked about the inviting atmosphere and the friends we'd made here. I turned and lightly kissed her. She kissed back as her hand slid down and began massaging my now erect cock. The time for talking was over as she slid down and began sucking me. In turn I reached down and began massaging her clit. The excitement we displayed began drawing many guests to gather and watch the unfolding action.

As the excitement built up I mounted Annette, we were kissing, touching and then with her hand she held open her pussy to receive my cock. Her pussy was so wet I slipped in and nature took over. Like a wild animal I began to fuck, pounding my cock into her as she wrapped her legs around my waste.

I looked up at the camera and Jerry. Precum was now dripping from his cock. Looking back to Annette I was fucking her sucking her tits but avoiding cumming I slowly backed my cock out of her. Lying on my back I reached for her pussy. I lubed my cock with her fluids and ever so slowly slid my cock up her ass. Her moans of pleasure seemed unending. She whispered she wanted me to cum in her pussy. Now on top of her again I slid my cock in her. Building excitement I began fucking her slowly, then faster and faster until my cock exploded in her. Cum shot in her pussy but then the sperm overflowed onto both of us.

Looking down her chest was red she was sweating between her tits I backed out of her. I slid down to her pussy and ate her tasting my sperm and her pussy fluids before collapsing and hearing the word "Cut".

We accepted the cheers from the other guests and the film crew. Now it was another couple who provided their version of lovemaking. They were young in their late twenties or early thirties. They had great bodies and tattoos like most young people do today. Handcuffs, cock rings cock torture, whips and ball gagging found there way into this exciting male female sex show.

Two days later I was asked if I'd be willing to have sex with Tom? The crew wanted to show that same sex activity was welcome here. Needless to say when Tom and I were asked we willingly agreed. Before the filming began we, Tom and I explained that we are not lovers. We said we crave sex with each other, period. That means no foreplay or kissing, just sex. Chuck the now naked director agreed that it was fine sex for the sake of sex sounded good to him.

Using the pool as a background, Tom stood before me. His body excites me resulting in my huge hardon. I begin as always touching his pecs, abs and ass. As I begin sucking his cock I grab his muscular ass so I can force his cock down my throat. Like always, I start sucking as he begins to fuck my face. Our excitement builds not wanting to cum too soon I ease him out of my mouth. Tom reaches for cockrings placing one on each of our cocks. Now we reverse positions, so that he can suck my cock. My cock is frankly bigger than Tom's. He nicknamed my cock "Rocky" because of how hard it gets. He's not a deep throat, he sucks my cockhead and licks and strokes Rocky lustfully. We both know what's going to happen next...

Now I'm on my back on a raised lounge chair, only a towel below me. Tom approches me and lubes Rocky with a sweet raspberry scented lube. We are now face to face and clearly from our facial expressions we are ready to fuck. Tom takes Rocky in his hand. Gently he slides my cock up his ass. I feel the bump that is his prostate and Tom smiles. Slowly he began to fuck me. I raise my body so I can reach and touch his solid pecs and abs. Tom then placed his firm hands on my pecs gently pushing down, so he can get my cock as deeply into him as possible.

His chest is reddened his eyes are glaring his pounding is relentless. Then unable to stop I begin to orgasm. Cum races out of me and up his ass. Then like a lightning bolt his orgasm hits. Sperm flies out of him and onto my abdomen. The excitement is unending as Tom backs his cock out of me, then he knelt down and began sucking my cock that had just been up his ass. I orgasmed again and again shot hot sperm into Tom's willing mouth. Then releasing my cock he climbed up on the chaise. I reached down to my firm abs and gathered his cum on my fingers. Slowly I licked my hand clean.

Thunderous applause broke out, We smiled boyishly. After resting Tom and I were now chatting with each other. Jerry the cameraman walked over and asked if he could join us. We all discussed the day's filming and he said it was probably the best gay sex he'd ever seen. Jerry admitted to being homosexual. He asked if sometime he could join us for sex. Telling him our ground rules, namely no foreplay or kissing we agreed.

The film was made, It was placed on the Nature's Prespective website and also released on several explicit websites like PornoHub and SexTube. Next time more about Jerry.

673djp
673djp
76 Followers