Fun at the Nude Beach

Story Info
Two middle-age men enjoy themselves at a nude beach.
1k words
4.08
5.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks for the show, I enjoyed it," he said.

Unsure what he was talking about, I turned in my beach chair and said "excuse me, what show?" He smiled and replied "you know, the show you gave me when you got here and stroked it for awhile."

I didn't realize anybody noticed me when I first arrived at New Jersey's famous "clothing optional" beach, just across the harbor from New York City. Thousands of nudists flock here in the summertime but I always sit by myself, away from the crowded section of the beach. On this particular day, I sat in my chair facing the ocean, with my back to most of the crowd- or so I thought.

I'd been here before, but not for a few years. When I first arrived that day, I had my cock locked in my favorite steel cage. I wasn't seriously into chastity, but I just enjoyed the feeling of being secured inside the confines of the cage. For some reason, it just turned me on (and still does).

After parking my beach chair in the sand, I quickly stripped off my clothes but left the cage on. I figured a few people might notice and to be honest I was hoping it might attract some attention. After about an hour, however, I realized that nobody seemed to notice it, so I just casually removed it and put it in my beach bag.

As always, the act of caging and uncaging my cock made it swell. It's definitely a "grower," about 3-4 inches soft and 6-7 inches long but thick around when hard, with a very large head. As I uncaged it in my chair near the surf, my cock grew stiff and I couldn't help but to stroke myself awhile, not thinking anyone would notice. I was leaking a little pre-cum that I used as lube while stroking it. A few guys passed, looked briefly and said "impressive" but that was about it.

Apparently my new friend, whom I later learned was named Ron (like me), noticed my little display of self-gratification from a nearby chair, seated somewhere behind me but watching coyly. I didn't cum or even get close, but it felt good and he apparently enjoyed watching me play with myself. Unfortunately, the sun was already setting and Ron was getting ready to leave. We said our goodbyes and said perhaps we'd meet again. He seemed like someone I'd like to get to know better.

A few weeks later, I was back in the same spot and Ron soon appeared again. This time we had more time to chat and learned that we had several common interests, namely cock. We soon waded into the surf and enjoyed playing with each others' cocks for awhile as we got to know each other a little better. Being in the surf allowed us to play discreetly, out of sight. We even sucked each others cocks underwater briefly, but that proved to be quite a challenge in the rough surf.

We were both married to women who didn't much care for nude beaches (or sucking cock!), so we both visited the beach by ourselves occasionally. There was definitely chemistry between us and we would have liked to do more, but open sex was strictly prohibited at this beach, which was patrolled by Park Rangers.

Before leaving that day, we exchanged email addresses and pledged to meet again. It wasn't until about a year later when we were finally able to meet again. It was a hot day and the beach was crowded, as usual. We both sat near the south end, which was where most of the gay guys seemed to hang out.

After talking for awhile and having a swim together, the tension was definitely building. We soon agreed to take a walk to the south, far away from the nude beach and out of sight to potential onlookers. When we reached a safely secluded spot, I guided him to a clearing between some dunes. We both knew what we wanted. We quickly removed our swimsuits and began fondling each other.

Satisfied that we were completely out of sight, I kneeled in front of Ron and took him in my mouth. He was still soft from walking but quickly became stiff as I slowly began sucking his cock. It was the perfect size for me- maybe about 6 inches hard- and tasted a little salty from swimming in the ocean. I thought it was delicious.

After sucking him from my kneeling position for a little while, my knees became a little sore. I then laid on my back and invited him to straddle my chest, so I could easily guide his cock into my mouth. He readily complied and I sucked him hungrily and from a more comfortable position.

I readily admitted that I sucked cock before but it had been a long time. Ron seemed to enjoy my ministrations but I needed reassurance that I was doing good. I pulled his cock out of my mouth once or twice and asked him if I was giving him a good blow job. I was so happy when he told me that I gave a great blowjob. I asked him to call me his bitch and this really made me happy!

After about 5 or 10 minutes of sucking his delicious cock, he erupted in my mouth and I swallowed every drop. It was absolutely wonderful and I was thrilled that I could please this beautiful man. We soon walked back to our beach chairs where we hung out a little longer until he had to leave. It was a great day at the beach and I hoped to see him again.

Ron, if you read this story you know how to reach me. My mouth is always ready for you and so is my ass, if you're ever in the mood. I'm here to serve you anytime. Thanks for some enjoyable days at the Jersey shore!