Fun in the Garage

Story Info
Bdsm hidden behind a garage door.
1.2k words
3.91
16.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she walked in from the bright sun her pupils contracted in the dimmer light. Her senses felt the cooler air. Her nose smelled the more industrial element of the setting, oil, wood, tools, etc.

"What did he have in mind?" She wondered, staring at the wooden chair in the middle of the room.

He stepped into the garage behind her, leaned against the door and watched as she looked around. As she tried to guess at the game. But would she?

"Stand behind the chair and bend down, hands on its back." He commanded.

Her bum lifted and her breasts sagged as she did as told. He closed the door and locked it and walked behind her.

He ran his hand over her bottom and then slapped it hard. She let out a whimper.

"Someone was naughty and didn't do as she was told last time," he said.

"I'm sorry my lord."

"I told you indiscretions could lead to punishment."

"I know my lord."

"And now you need to learn," and he spanked her harder this time.

...pause..."yes...my lord"

"It is no pleasure to punish you like this but maybe you will do better next time."

And he grabbed her jeans and pulled them forcefully down around her ankles. Grabbed her bottom with the full palm of his hand and gripped hard as he could.

"You have such a pretty ass, you know that? I love this ass, and he spanked it several more times."

The position was starting to get uncomfortable but she knew she could not move unless told to do so. He reached up her shirt, unclasped her bra and grabbed her breasts.

Kicking at her feet he spread them wider, her bottom tight against her panties. He undid his belt and brought it down against her ass with a crack. It instantly left a red line perfectly sized to the belt.

She whimpered at that one.

He brought it down several more times watching her bite her lip as he did so.

"Don't think this is all of it," he said lifting her up by grabbing her chin and bringing her to his lips and kissing her. He pushed off her trousers and grabbed her panties and yanked them off. His hand went between her legs and groped her, practically lifting her off the floor by her pussy.

He looked at the shining moisture in his hand.

"Someone is wet."

He pushed her back and upright, she nearly stumbled backwards.

"Take off your top," he ordered.

Standing there naked in the garage he paced around her, breathing hard but not saying a word. The belt in his hand.

He smiled and told her, "Sit down in the chair."

The wood was cold on her bare ass but she sat. He knelt before her and sucked her nipples, then bit them hard.

"This is going to be fun," he said, and grabbing some tape bound each of her legs to the sides of the chair spreading her crotch to his gaze.

He went behind her and rubbed her shoulders then came down around her with the rope. Not saying a word he wound the rope around her breasts, tightly pushing her nipples out swelling the softer skin of her breasts.

Grabbing her wrists he pulled them behind her and tied those together now. She was feeling vulnerable now and trapped in his game.

A rope went between her wrists pulling her arms back and upwards. He was tossing it up over a rafter of the roof. He tugged hard and her arms shot up.

"Stand," he ordered and she was forced to hobble up still attached to the chair and her arms held high behind her.

He came around and cupped her bound breasts. They were turning red from the rope and he adjusted it so a rope led off each breasts now. He was tugging her breasts upwards now too, arms up In one direction, breasts in the other, both suspended from the roof. Move in one direction and it would tug the other...damn

Then he went into a bag and pulled out a large dildo and walking up to her placed it on the seat of the chair and pressed the tip between her pussy lips. Now if she tired and sat she could not do so without being impaled by the silicone cock he thrust between her legs.

"That's better, a proper punishment." He said and grabbed the belt and brought it down onto her bottom again. She staggered felt the dildo rub thrust into her for a moment and her breasts heave against the rope.

"Don't you fuck that dildo until I say so," and he tugged on the ropes holding her arms.

"Now you will learn your punishment for a while." And he stood back and gazed at her and then walking to the door opened it and walked out.

Silence, cool air, the dark room, the rope around her breasts, the cold tip of the dildo against her pussy. She felt it all as she stood there bound. The minutes passed, her knees grew week but she could not move. To move was to tug at her breasts, or hurt her arms or dare plunge down onto this lifeless cock between her legs. She was fucked and fucked in both ways at the moment.

How long had it been, five minutes? Ten? Half an hour? She was unsure...and time passed

She grew tired and needed to move now. She shouldn't but must. And slowly began to bounce up and down. Just enough to ease the stress on her legs. But she could feel it tug at her breasts and the dildo tip plunge into her pussy. Not enough to fuck her but enough to press at her opening and part it.

It actually felt good, was she enjoying this? Was she supposed to?

He came back, walked in and went straight to the dildo. "It's wet, you've been fucking it. I told you not to and you did. Did you fuck this dildo?"

She tried to protest tried to explain. But it didn't work. All he said was "fine" and released her arms and pushed her suddenly down onto the fake cock. She moaned loud when it split her, harder and trembled when she felt it crash into her pussy. But her breasts were still bound and were pulled even hard by being thrust lower onto the chair.

"Now you stay like that for a while," and he left.

Her pussy was sucking at the dildo. She could feel her muscles contracting around it. Fuck it felt good, and bad all at once. Her breasts ached though, she could see the rope burns on them now. She tried to move to ease their pain but every move caused her pussy to fuck the dildo more.

And then he was back, "Learned you lesson yet?" He asked. And she shook her head in obedience, slightly crying this time.

"Good I think you have," and he released the rope holding her breasts up. They shot down and gravity too hold...fuck that felt good. He groped her against rubbing the dildo inside her pussy.

"That's where my cock should be, not this silly toy." She nodded and her released her legs and lifting her, dildo still stuck in her carried her out of the room and into the house to fuck her...