Fun in the Shower

Story Info
Sometimes you just have a desire that needs to be filled.
770 words
4.15
5.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I come walking over to you without saying a word taking your hands slowly in mine, entwining our fingers I kiss the palms of your hands slowly licking each finger, teasing, tasting. I gently pull you to your feet and kiss your collar bone as you rise pressing myself against you as you bend your head to kiss my lips I pull you along with me into the shower as we enter the bathroom. I reach for your pants button, undoing them so I can slide my hands in your waistline your stomach curves inward with the chill of my cold hands on your warm flesh I slide my hands from your waist slowly up and across your chest, feel your nipples grow taut at the tease of my touch. I slide your shirt up over your head taking one of your nipples into my mouth flicking it with my tongue, pinching it with my teeth, suckling it gently with my mouth, sliding my fingernails down your sides.

Unzipping your jeans and sliding them down your hips, my mouth trailing your stomach and I bend lower to remove your pants as I reach my knees. My mouth brushes the top of your hard cock lips lightly grazing the head, tongue gracefully sliding down the shaft to where my mouth can suck your balls gently into my mouth as my hands creep slowly down your legs, I raise your right foot then your left, removing socks, jeans, dragging my nails back up your calves I let your whole dick fill my wanting mouth, slowly, slowly moving it in and out my mouth. Loving the taste of your precum in my mouth. I slide up, lick the top of the head, sliding my tongue in the little hole leaving not a drop. I lean back and turn on the water for the shower as the room starts to fill with steam, I begin to remove my clothes sliding my pants down allowing you to see my long legs stretching high above too remove my shirt, so my bare nipples are in contact with your chest lifting my head for a taste of your mouth, my hand strokes your hard cock, using your cock I guide you into the shower, you feel the heat of the water, but all you crave is the feel of my heat.

I turn you around immersing you under the showerhead, I reach for the soap and start with small circles on your chest, then turn you around learning your head down under the spray, arms leaning against the wall for support. I start to wash your back massaging as I go, slowly down your back, on to you tight ass. My hot soapy hands running up and down your back, from shoulders to ass and back up each time I run my hand thru the crack of your ass reaching under scratching your balls with my fingers. I slide my other hand around and start to stroke your cock. You feel my shaved pussy up against your bare, hot, soapy, wet ass, you feel my hard tits sliding on your back, throwing your head back you can't take it anymore. You whip around to grab me, taking my nipple into your mouth, biting so hard I cry out, sliding your other hand between my legs, your fingers in my pussy, you thrust your fingers in and out and feel my tighten around your fingers as I shriek out in ecstasy, I cum all over your hand.

You turn me around so that I am now facing the wall my arms are braced you move my feet so I can give your room, you place the head of your cock at the entrance of my ass, grabbing my neck in your teeth, in one strong push you are inside of me, I scream in pain but you hold me still, moving slowly in my ass till I relax, and you start to move faster, slamming me against the wall, you reach around me grabbing both my tits, squeezing harder and harder with each thrust . you have me slamming off your balls you are in so deep. With a scream from deep inside you, you grab all my hair and pull my head to the side, sinking your teeth in my neck like a vampire going for blood. you cum hard and deep with my ass. burying your cock to the hilt, Starting to cum squeezing your cock with my ass, I scream again in pleasure and collapse against the wall as we try to catch our breath.