Fun in the Sun

Story Info
What does a dragon girl find, and do, on her private beach.
2.3k words
4.46
5.5k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a perfect summer day for anyone wanting to go out in a bikini and feel the warm sun on their skin. And Octavia certainly was one of those people to leave her home comforts to travel down her mountain home to the beach below. So she took next to no time to change from her dragon form to that of her more humanoid look so she could wear a sexy bikini.

After taking a minute to admire just how damn hot she looked in it, she made her way to the entrance of her home. At the cave opening her wings spread wide and gave her the needed flight down to the sea side of her mountain home. A private beach that she took a number of measures to keep as her private place to lounge and bathe in sunshine like this very day.

As Octavia flew down she couldn't help but take notice that her secluded private beach was not as unoccupied as she had hoped. Laying on the sand was a single person, a dark elf woman, lounging on a towel in a golden sling bikini suit. From what Octavia could see, this elf was certainly much more well built than most elves that have crossed her path.

Within seconds she landed a short distance away and gracefully walked over to the sensual intruder, "You do know that this is a private beach, don't you."

"Yeah. I saw. But I didn't see the owner, so I thought it would be fine to just lay back and relax." she answered without even bothering to see whom she was talking to

"What if the owner came by? What then?"

She shrugged, "Probably just flash the old geezer so he could have something to wack off over."

"Oh? It sounds like you're someone that loves to cause trouble for herself and others."

"Well I don't see why it's any of your business."

"Perhaps it's because you didn't know that I'm the one that owns this whole beach."

"The fuck you say." she finally turns and removes her sunglasses

She is met with the sight of a tanned, red haired, draconic, goddess in a tight fitting chainmail bikini. The elf's jaw dropped as not only was this dragon girl the model of an athlete, but also had a dragon like cock. This was wrapped up in the same style as the rest of the bikini, however it looked as if what was visible was only the tip of what could come.

"Oh fuck me." the elf muttered

"Hmm? Is that you giving consent? If so then I don't mind at all. I'd count it as you paying for trespassing on my beach."

"What? No, I mean, hold on. I didn't mean it like that. I meant that I am in trouble."

"Damn right you are, elf. How about you follow through with what you said about 'flash' me.'

Octavia was clearly having a lot of fun at the expense of this haughty little elf. Little being how she would describe their status difference, while it was more accurate to say that the elf was built. That sling swimsuit was doing the bare minimum in covering any sort of private part that she had going for her.

"That was a joke. I wasn't serious about it." she said in a mix of fear and arousal at the sight of this hot dragon

"Oh, but here's the thing, I am being serious. You owe me for crossing onto my beach. Time to pay up, cutie."

Octavia stepped closer to the girl, relishing in how she was more or less hypnotized by the swaying cock. The expression on the elf's face was one where she couldn't figure out if she should run or rip what little fabric she wore off. Then, before realizing it, her hand raised up and started to caress the cock as soon as it was within reach.

Even through the metal the heat that was being emitted from the dragon girls shaft could be felt. Not only the heat, but she could feel the hard ridges and bumpy scales of the monster that was hidden. The cock was still flaccid, despite the very clear fact that at this moment it had to be longer than her forearm.

"I see that you are the bold type, just reaching out and grabbing onto someone else's privates without even asking. What should I do about such a violation?" Octavia teased

"Fuck me." came the answer in a near drunk lust

"Good enough for me."

Before the elf could react to what was said, Octavia moved around to stand behind her, her cock now free of its cover. With one hand she holds the base of her shaft, while with the other hand it grips down on the elf's long silver hair. With a secure grip she pulls back so that the girl could see the cock, getting harder by the second, looming in her vision.

"Here's the BIG question. Are you going to open up or will I just do it for you?" Octavia said in a strong tone

That tone mixed with the sight before her eyes was more than enough to cause the elf's mouth to open. Not only did it open, but she stuck out her tongue with a slight moan in her voice. The hunger and lust was shining in her expression as the cock had first moved back for a moment before thrusting for wand into the awaiting mouth.

Octavia could feel the hunger in the elf's mouth as inch after inch slides down and into the throat. Her position gave her a better angle to drill into the hungry elf slut that was being bent back with a swelling throat. The overall tightness only added to the pleasure that she was feeling all along her draconic shaft.

The elf moaned as she felt the cock push deeper and deeper, going well past her mouth and felt like it was in her throat. Octavia could easily see their neck bulging out from her violation of the girl beneath her, who was letting out lusty moans. The sounds and sensations were only starting to arouse the dragon further as she gripped the elf's head more firmly and slammed down hard.

The thrust was sufficient enough where she saw her bulge reach past the chest and almost to the stomach. The elf was moaning and drooling like the good and proper cock sleeve that she was by this point. Making for a slutty good mess there on the sandy beach for Octavia to enjoy to her heart's content.

"Fuck. You took that slab of dragon meat very well. I bet you get fucked up like this all the time." she said as she pat the elf on the cheek, "And now that I know that you can take it I can have my fun."

The elf moaned as she felt the thick pulsating cock move practically all up and down her upper body. The sensation of it sliding up and down in the firm fucking motion was causing her to get soaking wet between the legs. She felt that it wouldn't take much to cause her to cum all over her towel and squirt all over the sandy beach.

Octavia could feel the elf's body shake with pleasure with each thrust of her hips as she picked up pace. Wanting to keep up the excitement, and to fuck faster, she leaned over so that she could grip hold of the elf's large breasts. The grip she had was firm and she dug her fingers down with a harsh squeeze causing the elf to wonder if she might be milked.

The thrusting hips from the dragon only picked up in speed and ferocity as her cock bulged out the elf's body. Soon enough she could feel her cock swelling up as she knew that it was high time for her own climax. With one last thrust of her hips, Octavia pushed down so that she was cumming directly into the waiting stomach of the dark elf under her.

Moaning against the cock, the elf girl also goes through her own climax while trying to swallow. She did her best to keep every drop of the dragon cum down and not spill any of it with a mix of desire, lust, and fear. But she proved her worth by keeping the thick dragon cream from leaking out of her mouth as her belly filled.

"Mmm, good job little elf slut. You drank every drop of my seed. I think that you deserve a reward for your efforts," Octavia said as she slid her way out and off of the elf

"Reward? What do yo..." she started to say once she was able, only to be cut off as Octavia forcefully pushed her onto her back

"Don't think for a second that I was done. I've only came once so far, and I am far from finished with you."

Octavia didn't give her a chance to say or do anything before moving the lower part of the string bikini out of the way. This exposed a soaking wet and clean shaven pussy that was decorated with a beauty mark on one of the outside folds. The sight alone was more than good enough to cause the dragon to get even harder as no time was wasted at the penetration.

Due to how wet and aroused the elf girl was, Octavia easily slid almost half of her length inside. It felt hotter and tighter than when fucking the mouth, as if the girl was desperate for a rough fucking. Which was proven right by the heated and loud moans that escaped the girls lips with each movement in and out.

But this wasn't enough for Octavia, as she wanted to go balls deep in this new fuck toy and make her body bulge even further. Her hips thrust forward with a considerable force, which made it where she needed to grip and hold the elf in place. This helped achieve the desired result of making the girl's belly bulge up and out to the point it had a shadow casting on her body.

While Octavia was pounding away with clear lust filled force, the poor elf girl was going through another heavy climax. Her pussy squirted juices out like a hose as she was making all kinds of loud moaning sounds mixed with a variety of swear words and begging. For her this was possibly one of, if not THE best, fucks that she'd ever have in her life, regardless of the partner.

The way to describe the overall feeling was escaping her, possibly due to her brain turning into a sexual mush. But one word did linger there as she tried to keep some aspect of her mind working beyond animal desire. The word was "Full", in every and any way possible that her current situation had placed her in.

With each hard and fast thrust into the girl, Octavia could feel herself building up to a second climax. The sensation and tightness of the elf was hands down amazing all up and down her shaft while she was fucking the girls brains out. It was so good that the only proper place for her to finish off was just a touch deeper than where her cock was currently at.

Pulling nearly all of the way out, leaving only the head of her cock there inside of the elf, Octavia readies herself. The girl takes note of the pause and looks to see the wicked and lusty grin on the dragon's face as their eyes meet. Before anything could be said Octavia slams her hips down with a considerable force to penetrate past the elf's cervix and hit the inner womb wall.

The elf let out another loud moaning scream at the violation of her womb by the large dragon cock. So intense was the sensation of pain and pleasure that she began to squirt wildly against the woman before her. So much so that Octavia felt that the elf was a crashing wave of water that surged up from the ocean itself.

And it wasn't the elf alone that had felt an overwhelming need to experience their own hot climax. Octavia too couldn't seem to have the energy to hold back much as she felt the tip of her cock pop through. Her own cum had shot out like a hose to fill and swell up the womb, making the belly of the elf start to swell up noticeably at the action.

Their shared climax was more than either of them were prepared for, as the pair had collapsed on the towel, now soiled with their combined cum. They took a long moment to catch their respective breaths as they laid there, still connected by Octavia's cock. The twitching sensation still sent little shocks of pleasure through both of their bodies, but was more strongly felt in that of the elf.

"Fuck. That was amazing. I've never been messed up like this before." the elf said between breaths

"Yeah. You did much better than most other girls that I've put my dick into."

"Thank you. I count that as the best praise I've ever had." she said sitting up a bit,

"So do I have to trespass again to get more of that meat pole?"

"No, I'll just give you another round now."

A/N: Pretty much there is two things to take note with this story. The first was that this was written up to be just a flat out fuck story than one with any real substance or character development. A pair of hot fantasy girls going wild is what this was. The other is that this was a semi-requested story by a MnF Club friend Bis-Ikeda, who loves our crazy RP stories.