Fun Night at Country Bar

Story Info
Wife gets frisky and I bring her desire back with us.
1.7k words
3.56
10.4k
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GreenMH
GreenMH
3 Followers

It was Saturday night and my wife and I were finally going out on a much needed us time. The kids were away so we got ready to go out for the evening. She picked a light flirty wrap-around skirt with a hem nid thigh. She wore light open heels and at my request she put her anklet on. While she was putting her make up on, I made her a drink of Apple Crown and Ginger ale. I made myself the same and waited in the living room for her while she prepped.

She came out and said she was ready and I looked up and she was stunning. I commented to her that she's gonna get a lot of attention dressed like that. All of the guys will want to dance with her. She just smiled and said I'm only for you.

It was about an hour drive to the country bar that we had in mind so on the way we stopped at a couple places to have a drink and talk. By the time we got to the club we were feeling pretty good. We found it we found a table and I went to go get some drinks for us I brought back some adios m*therf*ckers for us to drink. We sat and watched the people on the dance floor.

She was getting in the mood to dance and started swaying at the table. I told her to go ahead and dance as a line song started playing.

The drinks were getting to me so I had to excuse myself and go to the restroom. I found myself back at the table and when I got there she was still on the floor, this time a tall rugged looking man was dancing with her. They were dancing some kind of two step. He was twirling her around. She seemed to enjoy herself. They danced 3 more songs and then excused herself to cool off and finish her drink.

When she sat down she was very happy and smiling and said that was fun. I told her to go ahead and enjoy herself and dance more if she liked. She found her dance partner sitting at the bar and talked to him for a minute and he bought her a tequila shot. She happily slugged it down and then took him back out to the dance floor.

The next song was a slow song and he pulled her in close. As they were dancing I was saw her laugh during the conversation. When the song was over she came back and sat down and we chatted some more for a while I noticed she started getting a little giddy. I asked why she was laughing. She said as he pulled her up close and felt something that was in the way. She teased him by saying you'd better be careful with that you're going to poke somebody. Without a beat he said that was the plan.

With that the drinks were starting to get to me and my big mouth says well you should see how far you can tease him. She said, "No, I couldn't do that." I let it go at that.

I excused myself to go to the restroom again and when I got there her dance partner was was there. He commented she was a very good dancer and felt very good I thanked him and said she enjoyed dancing with him as well. I said she likes to be teased and she likes to tease as well. I suggested to him that he should tease her. He asked how should he start. I explained that if she starts teasing you go along with it and when you finish dancing tell her if you want to dance with me again you'll leave your panties with your husband. The plan was set.

I made my way back to our table and there were 2 tequila shots 1 for me and 1 for my wife. I thanked her and she said they were from her dance partner. I raised the glass towards him and together we drank our shot.

It was getting later in the evening and then a George Strait song came on. My wife went over to her dance partner and pulled him on the dance floor again They were swaying and talking and I saw her laugh again and hit him laughing as well. I noticed this time his hands moved a little lower on her hips. She did not object. I saw him whisper sending into her ear and she just burst out laughing and shook her head no. They danced a couple more songs and then she came back to the table.

We talked some more but as we were talking I noticed that she was in thought I asked her what was wrong she said nothing and she just smiled. She excused herself and went to the restroom. I went to the bar and ordered another round and invited her partner to sit at the table with us.

When she returned she handed to me her panties. He saw. I quickly shoved them into my pocket. They talked like they knew each other for years. As they were talking she was getting really flirty and touching his shoulders hand and knees. Another song came on and they went to dance again.

He whispered in her ear and she nodded and ground her hips into him. I watched his hand slide down to her a** and squeeze. He then moved his hand inside of her wrap-around skirt and I saw her gasp. The dance floor was getting really crowded and they started dancing towards the other side. I lost track of them for a moment. When I spotted them again I saw him lean in and kiss her. She returned the kiss and then melted into him.

When they returned to the table she sat next to him it was really loud and so we had to get pretty close to hear each other At one point I noticed his hand drop below the table and stay. I went back to the bar and to get another round of drinks. It was so busy at the bar by now so it took several minutes to get served. I looked back at the table and he and my wife were talking really close to each other. I saw her kiss him this time. When I return they were sitting next to each other as if nothing happened. I put the drinks on the table and we sat and talked some more. His hand never moved from about the table. This time I noticed my wife's hand was below the table as well. My wife was talking to us and all of a sudden she stopped mid-sentence. I looked over and saw her shudder. He was fingering her and made her cum.

It was 2 o'clock and they announced the bar was closing. My wife went to the restroom once again and we waited for her. While she was gone I invited him back to our room. I told him I was gonna surprise her so wait about 5 minutes and then come to our door. He ordered us another round of tequila. We shot them and left the bar.

She was very happy when we got to the hotel, we went inside, closed the door and she kissed me in a way that she has not in years. I started undressing her and I laid her on the bed completely naked. I turned out the lights And started kissing my way towards her p****. She was very wet I love the way she tasted. After a few minutes excuse myself to go the restroom again. I quietly opened the door and let him in. It was very dark and he bumped into something She asked what that was and I said that I just tripped into something. He laid down beside her in the dark and from near his head, I told her I want her to get on top.

She commented that I felt really big tonight. I just said it was because you're hot time at the club. I told her that I wanted her to call the name of her dance partner tonight. I always asked her to do that but never does. Tonight she called his name.

I whispered to her and said don't cum. I want to cum with you. I heard the bed creaking and I heard her breathing heavily. She was saying she was so horny and calling out his name. He whispered to her how how good she felt. I could hear them rocking in unison. I heard him whisper to her that he was about ready. She started increasing her rythm and saying cum inside me. I heard him whisper I'm almost there. He chanted cum with me, cum with me and she moaned real out loud and called his name. I flipped the lights on at that time.

The light surprised her and she looked down and saw his face at the same time the same time he forced his dick into her shot his cum into her womb. Her hips rocked forward and She let her a huge groan. She then fucked him double-time.

She looked over at me tilted her head back and then fell forward and in a slump. He was still pumping her and she was giggling again I looked between them and she had squirted all over is crotch.

He rolled her over on the bed and gave her a deep kiss. I turned the lights back out and he excused himself to go to the restroom. As he did so he quietly left.

I laid down beside her and started playing with her again. She was too horny to be mad. She told me to clean her and fuck again.

Instead of cleaning her, I shoved my dick in with his cum still inside her. Their warmth caused me to only last a few minutes. After that, i ate the mixture of our mixture of juices out of her. We both fell fast asleep

The next morning she said that she had the weirdest dream. I ask her what she meant, she said she dreamt that she fucked somebody and then I cleaned her. I told her that wasn't a dream, that was real Her only comment was that we need to try that again sometime.

GreenMH
GreenMH
3 Followers