All Comments on 'Fun Night at Country Bar'

by GreenMH

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Odiouser’s panties going to be wet with all these new members of his Cuck Cartel. Same story with different names.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Such a stupid cuck, you've put her on the path of kicking your sissy ass to the curb. She'll find a real man, not an idiot who would share her, expose her to STD's and think it was fun to use her in this way. Hopefully she wises up right away and sends your wimp ass packing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He always asks her to call the name of her dance partner? The part of this being a common game was left out. Also, as he spoke to her in the dark wouldn't she know the voice was not right there beneath her?

Doesn't work for me. A cuck is a cuck so why trick her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

closeted gay man, pimps out his faux wife so he can swallow another man's cum. Fucking pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

26thNC is just jealous that the wife got the dick instead of him.

fishgetterfishgetterover 1 year ago

Would have been a 5*, but for the eating of the juices. NOT good to eat sperm, AO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What made you think this repeated story would be worth submitting? Same story, different names. Stupidity reins in first effort people today.

NorCalGENorCalGEover 1 year ago

Too many story disconnects and the grammar and punctuation are horrible. You need an editor who can help you on these things...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ignore those who just hate the storyline; that’s purely personal choice. You shouldn’t, however, ignore the comments on the grammar and spelling, as they make this so hard to read. I really struggled to complete it, and with Word/Google Docs, combined with Grammarly you could have made this so much better for your readers. An editor would help if you can find one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous