Fun Trip to the Public Park (Ch. 01)

Story Info
Jake and Sara fuck around in the movies and then the park...
1.2k words
4.32
8.9k
8
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JakeandK
JakeandK
12 Followers

Jake and Sara had been married for five years and had a baby about three months ago. They hadn't really had any time together since they had the baby, so they decided to ask Saras parents if they would watch her overnight so they can have a night out. Her parents said they would watch the baby and they would come pick her up. Saras parents came and picked up the baby and left, so Jake and Sara went upstairs and started getting ready.

They were very excited about going out and talked about what they were going to do. She got all dressed up, curled her Alburn red hair, had a full face of make up on, and even wore a short, orange dress that didn't leave much to the imagination and tan wedges. She thought she would surprise Jake by not wearing panties or a bra. Jake had worn Sara's favorite black button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up and dark blue jeans with his cowboy boots. Once they were ready, they left their house and headed to the movies. They had previously discussed about how fun it would be to mess around in the movies, deciding they would do it tonight because they weren't sure when this opportunity would rise again. When they got to the movies, they decided to see a movie that wasn't really that popular so there wouldn't be a lot of people in the theater. They bought the tickets and a drink then headed to their theater. Once they walked in, they scanned the room to see how many people were in there. There weren't very many people in there, maybe five or six. They looked at each other and smiled, both very excited for what was about to happen. Jake and Sara walked up and found their seats in the darkest part of the room. Both of them knew the usher would be in to check to make sure everyone was in their seats, they sat there on their best behavior. The movie started and they still sat there, hand in hand just waiting on the right moment in the movie. Sara was getting very excited, and her mouth started to run dry, she grabbed the drink and sipped. She looked at Jake with readiness and excitement, she could feel the heat in her hands as she gripped her armrest. Jake leaned over and started to kiss her neck, moving slowly up to her mouth, he could tell by her soft moaning that she was ready for more.

Jake moved out of his seat and knelt down in front of Sara, rubbing her upper thigh. Sara wanted him so badly; she could feel between her legs was getting wet with every single touch of his hand. Jake kept kissing her mouth and neck. He grabbed her breast and realized she hadn't worn a bra, he looked at her and grinned devilishly. "You're not wearing a bra? That's so damn sexy." Sara said "I wanted to surprise you. I'm also not wearing any panties." She winked at him. Jake became so excited and lifted up her dress and tasted her soaking pussy. "You're so fucking wet." Her pussy was so desperate for his tongue, when he licked her, she whimpered in pleasure. Jake looked up at her and told her to be quiet or they were going to get in trouble. Sara nodded and tried to stay as quiet as possible. Jake continued to eat her pussy until she pulled him up to her mouth, she kissed him hard and bit into his neck. He reached his hand down and started fingering her, he moved his fingers in the way to reach her g-spot. Sara was doing everything in her power not to moan loud, but he was hitting the right spot. He could tell she was building up to squirt, especially by the way she kept squirming in her seat. "Don't fucking stop!" Sara told him. She could feel herself about to release when Jake started to speed up and she told him "Fuck I'm about to-" Jake then started rubbing her clit and Sara squirted all in the floor and a little on the seat in front of them. She sunk in her seat trying to catch her breath.

Once Sara had caught her breath, they both started looking around the theater to see if anyone had just witnessed the intense climax, but everyone had been oblivious. After they realized they was in the clear, Sara got down on her knees and started undoing Jake's belt. He looked down at her and smiled. She could see his erection before she had his pants unbuttoned and unzipped. Once she got his jeans undone, she pulled his boxers down to reveal his long, hard cock. Sara stroked his dick a couple of times before licking her lips, she wrapped her glossed mouth around his head. Jake sighed with pleasure as he grabbed her hair and forced his cock down her throat, when she gagged Jake looked at her and said, "Good girl, now spit on it." Sara smiled and spat on his throbbing cock. His dick was now slobbery and messy, he told Sara to turn around and sit on it, she nodded and did what she was told.

Sara lifted up her dress and guided his sloppy dick deep inside her wet, desperate pussy. She gaspped and whispered "Fuck..." when it slide in effortlessly, and Jake grabed her hips and pulled her down onto him even more. Feeling her warm wetness on his dick, he started to get a little aggressive and pulling her hair and pinching her nipples. Jake then leaned her forward on the seat in front of them and started pumping inside of her slowly at first, then faster, harder. Sara tried her hardest to stay quiet and not make any noise, but the faster and harder Jake got, the harder it was for her. Jake realized that she was having a hard time trying to stay quiet, so he reached his hand up and wrapped it around her mouth. Still pounding her pussy, he took a scan of the room and seen no one is looking in their direction or even realizing what's happening. Jake pulled himself out of Sara and put her on her knees in the floor. Once Sara was in position, Jake thrusts himself into her in one solid motion. Sara tried not to let out a shriek and covered her mouth.

She could feel his long, hard cock just pounding her insides. Beating her pussy until she became sore. Jake grabbed her hips and pushed himself inside her over and over again, he even reached around and started rubbing her clit until she was about to finish. "Holy shit! I'm about to cum!" Sara quietly told him. "Don't fucking stop!" She could feel herself building up for an intense climax. "Fuck yes, daddy!" she told him louder. Jake reached his hand back around and covered her mouth. "Shhh.. do you want everyone to hear you cum?" Sara was trying so hard to stay quiet. She knew what would happen if she didn't keep quiet, attract the attention of everyone in the theater, getting in trouble with the staff and possibly getting the police involved. Feeling the build up inside her, she couldn't take it anymore and came all over his hard cock. Jake pulled his pants back up and Sara lowed her dress back to cover her ass. When they both sat back in their seats, Jake pulled her close and kissed her forehead.

JakeandK
JakeandK
12 Followers