Fun Trip to the Public Park Ch. 02

Story Info
Jake and Sara fuck around in the movies and then the park.
1.1k words
4.57
8k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JakeandK
JakeandK
12 Followers

Once the movie had ended, Jake and Sara threw their trash away and left. While they were walking to the car, Jake told her how he had another plan. He said "I want to take you to the park and have sex out in the open. It's been a fantasy of mine for a long time, and we aren't sure when we will be able to do this again." Sara smiled and said, "That's really hot, I think that would be so much fun."

They pulled out of the parking garage and left. They went to their nearest public park and was trying to find a good place to fuck. This park had a soccer field, baseball field, several different playgrounds and tons of trees that helped cast shade, even at night. They parked and got out of their car and headed for a thicker pocket of trees. They found a bench that was about thirty feet from the walking path obscured by the trees, but they could see everyone else. Before they went to the bench, Jake picked her up and put her back against a tree. Sara was on his shoulders facing towards him. Jakes mouth was right in front of her pussy, and he said, "Be on the lookout for anyone that is getting close to us." Sara nodded her head. Jake started licking all over her pussy and all over her clit.

Sara started moaning and looking around to make sure no one was coming around. "You're so fucking wet baby. You taste so damn good." Jake said against her pussy. Sara let out a breath and took her fingers through his hair, the feeling of him eating her out in public made her soaking wet. Jake started sucking her clit and flicking it with his tongue, then he licked two of his fingers and slowly stuck them in her pussy. When he stuck his fingers in her, she let out a loud moan. Sara was loving the feeling of possibly being watched in secret. She would feel that she was about to cum again, and she was breathing heavy and moaning in between each breath. "I'm going to cum again!" She told him. She was about to cum, and she looked to her left and seen someone walking on the path towards them.

"Hold on, there's someone walking this way." Sara told him. Jake stopped for a second and looked over her leg, he seen the guy and told her to sit still. Sara stopped moving and kept watching the man walking, she had taken all of her focus off of Jake. Jake realized the man was just on a nightly walk, so he continued eating her out. She moaned when he returned his focus on her pussy. Still on the brink of her climax, he kept sucking her clit and fingering her soaking pussy. "I'm coming!" She said. Coming down from her climax, Jake licked all inside her hole. "I want to taste your cum," he licked all over and inside her "Delicious." He told her.

He lowered her down to the ground and she fixed her dress. They started walking towards the bench and saw a guy kicking a soccer ball on the soccer field that was about 30 yards away. Jake sat down on the bench and pulled his dick out of his pants and told her to sit on it. Sara turned around, both facing the same direction, and she pulled her dress up and sat on his dick. Riding him and both of them watching the guy kick the soccer ball around.

"Make sure you're quiet or he's going to hear you moan." Jake told her. She leaned back on him and said "Yes sir." Sara leaned forward and put her hands on her knees and started bouncing on his dick. Riding him felt so good, and it was so easy where she was in a dress. Jake grabbed her hips and started to rub all over her body feeling every curve, he was breathing heavy and moaning. Jake leaned closer to her and wrapped his arms around her waist and started kissing the back of her neck. With his arms around her waist, he started pounding into her pussy, hard and steady. Sara started moaning quietly and breathing heavy, and that's when he pushed her off of him and he stood up. He placed his cock back in his pants and he grabbed her hand and lead her to the dugout of the baseball field.

"I want you to squirt for me again." he said. Jake dusted her off a spot on the dugout and she sat her bare ass on the bench. He spat on two fingers and pushed them into her wet pussy, and she let out a moan that echoed in the dugout.

Jake started working his fingers to hit her s-spot, and she could feel that he was hitting it perfectly. She was moaning and breathing so heavily, she could feel every muscle tightening insinuating that she was about to squirt everywhere. Jake kept going and leaned in for a kiss but spit in her mouth. She opened her mouth and swallowed his spit then smiled at him. He kept working his fingers and she was dripping already. All of her juices splashing out before the climax, and he kept going. He wasn't done with her yet. He kept going and going as she yelled, climaxing. Squirting everywhere in the dugout she yelled for him to rub her clit and he started rubbing and rubbing as she was squirting like a fountain. When she was done, he stood in front of her and spit all over his dick and shoved it in her soaked, sore pussy. Jake started thrusting inside of her, and with every pump he made, she let out a loud moan. Sara could feel her juices running down her legs, and he wasn't finished with her pussy yet.

Jake pulled out and put her in doggy style and grabbed her hips and pushed into her again, and he leaned on her back kissing her neck and the top part of her back. "Fuck daddy, keep going!" she told him. He started pumping into her faster and harder and with every breath, he moaned as did she. He made her cum two more times and then he put her on her back and thrusted into her. With each stroke, he could feel himself coming closer to his climax. He started going faster and harder and pushed her dress up over her breasts, as he was about to cum, he pulled out and came all over her stomach and breasts. Saras face was tingling and her legs weak. She licked the cum off the tip of his dick and smiled up at him. They cleaned themselves up and walked out of the dugout quietly, and swiftly. Heading back to their car after an amazing night together.

The end...

**Thank you for reading my first story! Constructive criticism is 100% welcomed!

JakeandK
JakeandK
12 Followers