Fun with Eddie - The Barracuda Pt. 05

Story Info
Eddie wakes up, gets pleasured by Keenan, for once.
994 words
4
1.2k
1
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/17/2023
Created 06/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tchina85
tchina85
121 Followers

"You snore like a lumber yard whistle," I told Eddie, as we both woke up in the middle of the night to pee.

"You're in my bed.  You can go snore outside," he said, as he woke up with his head on my chest. "Let me go, I have to drain the weasel."

He got up and when he finished he returned to bed, and I would get up to relieve myself as he laid down and immediately started snoring.  i came back to bed to see he had his back turned to me while laying on his right side, and I looked at him, eyeing his naked frame from his disheveled hair, to his big, round butt, trying to figure what I would touch first.

"I don't believe in fucking, and I don't believe in getting fucked. I won't eat ass, but will never stop you if you want to place your tongue inside me," he told me numerous times before, and during these wee hours, I certainly had to consider.

To most, that would be deemed selfish, but Eddie made me cum twice leading up to this moment, swallowing my huge load after sucking me both each time in such a fervent manner that I wanted nothing more than to return the favor.  I climbed the mattress and wiggled closer to him, and started rubbing his back.  He was unphased as he would snore louder.  I kissed the back of his neck, then ran my tongue slowly across his shoulder blades, made "Zs" across his back, ran back up his spine, then downward to the top of his ass crack.  He wiggled.

"You touching my ass," he asked faintly.

I brushed the top edge to make him wiggle more, but it only made him lean over on his stomach as he was basically inviting me to go deeper.

"If you're gonna do that, then go ahead and push in," he said to me.

I gently kissed his cheeks, going back and forth to the right and left, when he took his right hand and spread his right cheek to expose his inner tunnel.  Eddie's retightened hole seemed to have the circumference of a pencil, but was beautifully pink, hairless and super clean.  I continued to admire it until he rolled completely face down, spreading both cheeks and begging to get licked.

"You woke me up and got me all hot and bothered now," he said to me.  "I wanna see if you'll really do it."

I swatted his hands and spread his cheeks myself before I dove in, taking my tongue on the target, and pushing into his tight hole to magnify his senses.  

"Fuck," he whimpered as I went inside, playing surgeon with my tongue as I moved it around, rubbing his walls, trying to find his gland to continuously tap.  

He'd twitch when I touched a certain area, and that let me know I found the spot, and so I focused on brushing that area with my tongue tip each time I slid in and out of his hole, giving him a tongue fuck.

"Don't stop man, oh please don't stop," he said.

Eddie arched up his back to put his ass in the air, and allowed me to grab his hard, dangling cock as exuded a stream of precum onto the sheets.  I pulled my tongue out of him to massage his taint, then give those big balls special attention as I ran my tongue parallel to the vein in the middle, barely touching it as I gently went up and down. 

"Mmmmm," I moaned, while Eddie's cries of pleasure turned me into an accordion, my head bobbing up and down from the front of his balls to that ass hole for a few moments before I pulled his right testicle with my lips.

"Oh baby, that's too hard," he protested.

I didn't care as I was trying to infuse a little pressure before I put his cock in my hand, then sucked him from behind.

"You bastard," he whimpered.

I kept his ass cheeks spread wide to get his natural scent while I gave head, as now I was wide awake to return the favor he'd done twice over already.  I was halfway tempted to place my right pointer on his prostate, but remembered he didn't enjoy being fucked in any fashion (outside of my tongue).  I instead chose to eat his ass some more, and simultaneously jerk his hard, little dick with my right hand while my tongue flickered inside of him.  His upper body collapsed while that ass remained in the air, as I had this skilled barnacle in the palm of my hand, ready to explode.

"Time for me to return the favor," I said to him.

He whimpered, slurred over his words in a high pitch as I felt his hole clenching on my tongue.  I jerked him harder and he moaned louder, getting to a high pitch until I'd hear his sperm splattered on the bed from him releasing a huge load. 

"Drop that nut for me, Eddie," I said to him, and he did.

I stopped eating his ass to focus on sucking his balls, then he pulled away from me, falling completely face flat on the bed just a few inches from where I was, panting after the huge climax.

"Oh you son of a bitch," he said to me.  "You made me cum like that."

I laughed, and even tried to lick some of his "icing" off the bed.  He was salty, and I wasn't one to taste cum anyway, but I reveled in knowing I got off the guy that got me off. 

"Baby, you wore me out," he said.  "Let me get some more sleep, then I'll get you back."

He wouldn't have to, as I pulled the covers up while I wiggled behind to spoon him, and we'd both fall asleep, with our naked bodies clamped together.

tchina85
tchina85
121 Followers