Fun with Eddie - The Barracuda Pt. 04

Story Info
Eddie "reminds" Keenan who he "comes home to," in Boston.
1.7k words
4
983
1
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/17/2023
Created 06/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tchina85
tchina85
120 Followers

"Hey, meet me in Boston in a couple weeks for a weekend. I've got some business to tend to, and I don't want to be alone."

Eddie thought it was easy for me to just drop things when he needed me to.

"Dude, I usually have to put in vacation time weeks in advance. You do remember I basically work for the state," I said to him as we went back and forth over the phone.

He didn't care, flashing his money in a response in which he mentioned "he'd buy out my salary." He knew that was my turn off whenever he alluded to cash flow.

"I'm just kidding, but I wanna see you," he said. "Make it happen."

I luckily didn't have to as that particular weekend I'd be off, and so I booked a ticket from Richmond International to Logan, landing at 2 p.m. on a Friday afternoon.

I grabbed my bag from baggage claim, then proceeded to head curbside right when he texted me.

"I'm outside, you flew Delta, correct, " he asked.

I confirmed and he told me where he was sitting, waiting patiently, and I headed in that direction to exit right where a black Mercedes sat, engine running and containing his head silhouette. I opened the back door and his head turned, with him having the biggest smile under his sunglasses.

"Someone's got a mustache," I said, as he never wore facial hair.

I tossed the bag in, shut the door, then climbed into the passenger seat.

"It's so damned cold up here......"

He stopped me in mid-sentence and planted his cute, smooth face against mine with his mustache tickling my nose as we kissed in his car.

"Too much talking. Get your ass in the car," he said to me. "I fucking missed you. You get a new house and start acting brand new."

"Fuck you, you know damn well I've been busy," I said.

"Not busy enough with me, Keenan, but that's okay, I'll solve that soon enough, " he said, before putting the car in drive and trying to dodge airport traffic.

Eddie and I finally got together again, after me and Peter had our time, and months of just not seeing each other.

"When's the last time you came," he asked me with his right hand on my jean crotch. "That cock hard for me already? I told you not to cum until you saw me."

I giggled as he told me that right after I linked up with Peter, and yet I came a week prior.

"You're a hard headed little fuck," he said to me, making me laugh harder since I was much taller than him.

He pulled my dick and smiled.

"Owwwww, you ruthless prick," I said to him.

"Hardheaded ass, that's my dick, remember that. I know you linked up with that slut, Peter," he said

"How'd you know," I asked.

"I used to break Peter off back in the day. He worked for me, but struck out on his own after he caught feelings from me eating his ass. Yeah, it's crazy," he added.

" But that's okay, I'll suck what little loads you have left out of you. You can bet those sweet, black balls will be emptied by me this weekend."

He let go of my crotch and instead held my hand as our lust turned over to intimacy, as we had feelings for each other despite me 'stepping out.' We drove an hour from the airport to a town called Attleboro, and I was stiff for the majority of the ride as I was excited and wanted nothing but to spread my legs in his face.

"Here it is! Come on, let's go inside," he told me as he cut his engine in front of his home, and we exited the vehicle.

Attleboro, a suburb of Boston, was quiet and has what felt like colonial-era history drenched throughout the area. His house was erected in a tree-lined neighborhood, with fall colored leaves spread throughout the neat streets, and his home, a two level, wooden structure, inserted on a hill with the basement barely showing. He led me through the well-manicured lawn, and up the steps to his porch, walking inside to give me a quick tour of his warm, decorative place.

"Get comfy. Take your shoes off at the door," he told me

I did as requested and looked around, as the place honed the Paganism religion, with symbols of such and just a dark feel. The house in addition was very clean and reeked of cinnamon as he had candles burning.

"Welcome to my palace," he said, as I looked around and also saw photos of himself, and friends, as well as his kids.

I also saw photos related to the life of being a practicing Pagan.

"You a witch," I asked.

He laughed, and advised me that his brother, who practices, lives in the home and is often there more than Eddie.

"I'm a God fearing Italian Catholic, good sir, now I want you to get comfortable, you flew all this way just to cum for me for a few times," he said.

I laughed.

"A few times? Sheesh, I may be only able to give you two loads," I joked.

"You ain't here for no rituals other than to sacrifice that cum down my throat, and later into my ass, " he said. "As a matter of fact, take your clothes off now, give me those two loads, and I'll take you back to Logan," he joked in return.

I got naked as he requested, and he went into the kitchen to pour a couple of drinks, and prepare some appetizers.

"You like cheesecake bites? Wine," he asked.

I loved all kinds of wine as well as the cheesecake, as he disclosed some of his hobbies

"I often bake and sell the goods, and im a wine connoisseur," he mentioned to me as he laid a plate in front of me. "And here's your wine."

He had me sipping Coppi Senatore Primitivo, a red wine directly from the wine region of Italy, when he slouched between my legs to take his mouth to me.

"You didn't get undressed fast enough for me baby, I miss that sweet, black cock. Focus, drink and eat," he said to me.

I giggled as I was tickled this man wanted to start pleasuring me while I ate and drank, but nonetheless I was hard.

"You're already oozing," he said. "You're waiting on papa bear to take his honey aren't you."

"Papa Bear doesn't have to take it.....I'm always ready to give, " I told him.

He ran his tongue across my cock slit, looking up at me with those big, black eyes and his salt and pepper lashes right before he took my fully nine inch stick in his mouth. He lunged his skull forward, and took me to his throat without flinching, or gagging.

"I'd been waiting on this," I said, not thinking about a piece of cheesecake or wine at this point.

He kept at it slow, sliding his face back to the tip to let go, then planting his lips back on the upper shaft to slide back to my base, his nose nudged into my thick, black pubes.

"I'm in love with this cock, kid," he said, with saliva running down his chin. "Lay back, I wanna see if those balls taste just as good as I remember."

I did what he asked as I was somewhat embarrassed. I was clean, but wanted to be super fresh prior to him going any lower on me.

"Kid, you don't stink, shut up," he said right as he brushed his mustache against my balls, with me shaving them clean beforehand to get the sensation.

He placed his lips on the left one and pulled it slightly, making me scream as they're sensitive.

"The fuck you do that for," I asked.

"You weren't supposed to shave them. Real men don't shave," he said, playfully smacking my left thigh.

He started licking both balls before I could move, them clamped his lips on the right spot as he had me literally stuck as I enjoyed the feeling.

"Damn Eddie, you got it bad, baby," I said to him as I stroked the back of his hair.

He moaned his concurrence, taking his tongue to lap at my balls while they both were in his mouth before he'd roll them. I couldn't stop moaning if I wanted to, as I wanted to let him know I really enjoyed what he was doing. He promised me he'd suck my sack and make me twist and turn, but I was too afraid to move as he had a stern pull on the cum pouch.

"Jerk that dick, I wanna get load number one," he said, as he still had my balls in his mouth. "Shoot it, but let me know so I can taste it as it comes out."

"Yes sir," I said to him as he was totally in charge.

"Welcome to Boston, baby," he said in his low, deep growl. "I'm gonna wear those nuts out."

We'd only been playing for maybe 15 minutes when the climactic feeling came over me. I tried my best to avoid cumming too soon, but Eddie was aggressive, showing me how much he really missed my spunk.

"Eddie this isn't fair," I whimpered.

He moaned and kept pleasuring me until I screamed while my toes curled, and he let go of my sack to put his talented mouth on the tip and suck the load directly from me, holding my hands down as he knew I'd become sensitive.

"Fuck Eddie, let go," I begged of him as I wanted to jerk it out.

He let go once I finished, then licked my balls some more to ensure I was empty. I laughed.

"Dude, stopppp," I said, trying to wiggle away and making him laugh.

"Yeah buddy boy, I see right now we're gonna have some fun," he said to me as he rubbed my thighs afterwards. "I love your chocolate cum."

He said "chocolate" in reference to me being a black man, with no offense given or taken, just his description of how sweet my sperm really is.

"That's one. Relax for a bit. I'm gonna shower, then come back and join you," he said.

To be continued.

tchina85
tchina85
120 Followers