Fun with Maya Pt. 01 - By HIM

Story Info
Couple makes a new connection with a friend.
1.7k words
4.42
4.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's Friday night around 8pm, we're already a few drinks in, sitting in the living room with our friend, laughing and talking about anything that comes to mind' the subject of sex has come up a few times, just in general. While we're talking, I'm thinking of the things I want to do to you as soon as she leaves.

You get up to pour another, and I playfully ask you to walk slowly so I can admire your ass, and you oblige, shaking it as you walk around the end of the couch into the kitchen; as you do, I tell you that I may have to excuse myself for a quickie in the kitchen.

Our friend, without missing a beat, says "just do it in here, I don't mind; I'd love a show. Since the two of you brag about how good it is, let me watch."

You stop and turn, looking at her, then me, and as I smile, you nod; setting the empty glass down, you walk back over to me and I stand up to meet you in a hungry kiss, as if we haven't kissed in a week. Our lips separate just long enough to pull each other's shirts off, and I begin kissing down your neck as I remove your bra and suck your right nipple. You gasp and clench my head as I do this, and my hands find their way to undo your jeans and pull them off of you. I drop to my knees to remove your panties, so I can grab your ass with both hands and pull your clit onto my tongue. I feel your hands on the back of my head, pulling me in while my tongue works you for a couple of minutes, and I hear you half-whisper how wet you're getting. I pull away to turn towards our friend and ask if she would like a closer view, to which she enthusiastically replies "fuck yes!"

I stand up, move you to where you're standing naked directly in front of her, and I stand behind you, fondling your breast with my left, and the fingers of my right finding their way into your wetness, and your entire body heaves and your head leans back against mine as I slide my middle finger into you. You straighten up, look at her and ask "Is this what you wanted?" She nods her head, a gleam in her eye and a look of lust on her face. You begin moaning again as my finger works that spot I love so much, and you reach behind with your left hand and begin rubbing my cock through my jeans while I'm kissing the back of your neck. I need to make you cum, I need her to witness it.

I'm now working my fingers faster and a little deeper, as your moans get louder and louder and you grip my hand with yours as your hips begin bucking against my fingers and you cum, so loudly and perfectly, and I move my fingers to your lips and you suck my fingers dry.

Then I have an urge, and I push you forward, making you catch yourself with your hands on the back of the couch where she's sitting, her face now inches from yours; I drop to my knees again and begin licking your perfect asshole, and I hear you breathe in a whole different kind of gasp. I hear you say "he loves licking my ass" and I smack your ass hard in agreement, to hear you moan yet again. I continue, hearing her ask you how much you love my tongue working your asshole and you telling her just how much..but then I hear you say, with complete lust dripping in your voice, "you won't believe how much he loves how I suck his dick."

You push away from the couch, pushing me backwards a bit; I instinctively stand as you drop to your knees and position me a bit to where she has a full view of what you're about to do. You undo my belt and jeans with no effort, letting them fall and engulfing my cock in your mouth in one smooth motion. I gasp, you in complete control of my body and mind and making me melt all at the same time; and I could have sworn I heard her moan when you took me all the way in, but all of my attention is on you as you work your perfectly-talented mouth up and down the length of me. I glance over at our friend, to find she has undid her jeans and has her right hand down the front, rubbing herself as if she cannot help herself. You notice this as well, turn your head to look at her and I hear you say, with all the confidence and power of a goddess, "I bet you wish you had this in your mouth right now".

And then you swallow me whole, yet again.

You look up at me and wink, and it almost pushes me over the edge. You look up and tell me to tell you what I want: I tell you to put your hands behind your back and to not take me out of your mouth. You do as I say, and I grab your braid with my right hand and the right side of your face with my left, and as you put your hands behind your back, I begin pushing my hips in and out, slowly fucking your throat. I look over at our friend, rubbing her clit only a few feet away, and she looks into my eyes and loudly says: "Make her take it." And you nod your head with my cock halfway into your throat.

And so I oblige.

I begin working it faster, in and out, to the point you're drolling on my cock and it's dripping onto your breasts (and you know I love it messy!); at this point, your right hand reaches down and underneath, and you begin rubbing yourself and moaning louder and louder with me fucking your throat with our friend working to make herself cum on our couch, and I cannot help myself when I finally yell "fuck!" I look at her and proudly say, "No one has ever worked me the way she does."

"Please fuck her" is the breathy response she gives, as she's getting closer and closer.

I pull you to your feet to kiss you as if your lips were breath itself, only to then push you onto your back on the couch, with your head in her lap; I position myself between your legs and slide right into you, burying the length of me in one push and you gasp and lose your breath in the same instant. I don't stop or hesitate, grinding in and out of you, needing to be as deep inside you as I can be. I'm so caught up in how good you feel, I barely notice her left hand reach over to cup your left breast as I fuck you. Your mouth is open and you have trouble breathing as your eyes turn from me to her, and we can both tell she's about to climax.

And her body jerks and her breath shortens and her moans reach a new pitch and her left hand is punching your nipple and you and I are moaning together and your second orgasm begins building. She cries out as she comes, and as her body relaxes and she begins to pull her hand from her jeans, I see you craning your head back, looking her in the eyes and sticking your tongue out - and she obliges, putting her fingers in your mouth the way I did a few moments before, and you greedily suck her off of her fingers the way you taste me off of yours. My head goes light seeing this and my own lust ans desire swells to a fever pitch, watching you taste her cum while I'm fucking you.

I ask you if you're ready to cum all over my dick, and all you can do is look into my eyes and nod, not being able to form words. I pull out and pull you to your feet, kissing you with my tongue in your mouth, wanting you to share. I walk you over to the other side of the room and tell you to get on your knees on the other section of the couch, where I have fucked you before, and tell her to join us over there. As you take position on your knees, she plops down in front of you, and she is holding your face and asking how good it feels as I slide into you from behind and I can hear you half-shout "I love how he fucks me!" I'm building quickly, going faster and deeper, my hands gripping your hips and I can't help or stop my own moaning, "I love you, Jay" escaping my lips and drunk on lust and the fact that someone can witness us, witness this, witness how perfect we are together, and I know she's wishing it was her I was inside and wishing she could work a man the way you work me so effortlessly.

I hear you moaning as she slides her fingers into your mouth yet again and you suck them as eagerly as you suck my cock, and I'm ready to explode. I pull out and pull you off the couch and onto your knees and shove my cock into your mouth, bucking my hips and almost screaming and fucking your throat until I explode and fill your mouth with my cum. You take every inch and drain every drop, until I finally pull out of your mouth and you let it drool from your mouth onto your breasts, proudly rubbing it all over your breasts and looking at me with that lustful, sexy, satisfied, proud look that I've seen so many times. You turn your head to look at her and nod with a mischievous smile. I almost collapse against the wall, and you ask her "did you enjoy that?" She responds without a work, sliding off the couch, kneeling in front of you on the floor and kissing you, tasting me off your lips and flicking her tongue onto yours.

You slowly stand up and proudly say you need a quick shower, and I slide my jeans and shirt back on and go into the kitchen to pour us all another round.