Fun with Uncle Jerry 03 - Rachel

Story Info
Uncle Jerry's second visit with Rachel.
1.7k words
4.64
16k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few weeks had passed since Rachel and her Uncle Jerry had shared their "educational" time together. The memory still kept her awake, rubbing her pussy and torturing her clit to the images of this truly gentle man who taught her that sex could be both selfish and fun for all parties. Realizing this was just the opening of a door to a new, magical world, in the end, she had demanded a repeat performance.

Standing in front of Uncle Jerry's door, she debated if she should have called first. But her lust had caught her completely off guard as she was driving past his apartment. "What the fuck. Why not?" she had said aloud in her otherwise empty car.

She rang the bell.

Jerry opened the door and blinked. "Rach?"

He was wearing baggy sweat pants. It only took her an instant to realize his morning wood was still hiding in those pants, waiting for attention.

"Perfect," she said as she stepped through the door, grinning.

He barely had time to steady the coffee cup in his hand before Rachel had yanked his pants to his ankles. His seven-inch dick bobbed, half hard, in front of her face.

"Perfect," she said again, with a bit of a sigh this time.

"Good morning to you, Rachel. Something I can do for you?" He tried to sound casual as he took a long drink of hot caffeine.

She could not take her eyes off his cock. Reaching to caress it with the reverence she believed it deserved.

"Darling Rach. Remember what we talked about last time?"

"That you're going to do me doggy style next time." The tip of her tongue touched his tiny slit. "It's next time, Uncle Jerry."

"Yes, but before that."

Her lips sealed around the swelling head. "Hm?"

"We talked about boundaries. About respecting a person's personal and sexual space. About consent."

Rachel slid her mouth down his shaft.

He felt his knees wobble, but was determined to play the moment. "We talked about asking permission, Rachel. That goes both ways."

Her head pulled back, allowing his dick to spring up straight as it was released. She eyed it hungrily before asking, "May I suck your cock, Uncle Jerry, until it's hard and anxious to fill my young, sweet, and oh so tight cunt from behind until I squirt cum all over your soft, gray, pubic hair."

He waited, taking another drink of really good coffee. He looked into her pleading hazel eyes.

"Of course, you may, my darling Rach, but..." he held up one finger as she was about to lunge at him again. "Let's find somewhere more comfortable."

Rachel took his offered hand as she stood up. Jerry stepped out of his sweat pants, puddled on the floor, and led her through the apartment toward the bedroom. "Coffee, my dear? No? Tell me, does your mother know you're here?"

"Not this time. It was sort of spur of the moment. Besides, I'm almost 20." Jerry glanced at her, questioning her math, but she pressed on. "I've done what you taught me, Uncle Jerry. If a boy wants to touch me, I make him wait. I make him slow down. I make him pleasure me as I'm giving to him, not as a promise for after. It's such a turn-on, feeling the power of opening their eyes to how much more sex is than just shooting his shot, as it were."

"And your girl-time friend, Paige? Does she respect your boundaries?"

"Paige is a raging bi-sexual, if there is such a thing. She likes a nice dick, but she LOVES tits and pussy. We have an understanding."

They had reached the bed. Jerry's cock was throbbing at the thought of this once innocent, scared girl now on her way to being a fully realized, empowered sexual creature. "And doggy-style?"

"Oh, no. I'm saving that for you, Uncle Jerry. Like we promised."

He started unbuttoning her shirt. "I don't recall promising, but I concede the misunderstanding considering the circumstances." He lifted the shirt off her shoulders, unveiling her large breasts encased in white cotton and underwire. "Turn." She obeyed and he unhooked the double clips of her bra. They let it fall to the floor. Rachel raised her arms across her tits.

Jerry reached around to the button at the front of her jeans. "Just so we're clear, many think of doggy-style as being about control, like a man would control a dog. But we're not doing that, are we?"

Rachel shook her head, "No," as she wiggled her wide hips to help Jerry slide her pants down. She felt his cock bump against her, only thin cotton between him and her butt.

Jerry knelt behind her, kissing her lower back, then across her panties. He slid his fingers under the waistband. "This will be about finding new ways to make you feel good, darling Rach." She felt her panties being gently lifted, then lowered. She starting fondling her breasts, squeezing and pinching the nipples. She spread her legs as Jerry began to remove her shoes. Cool air slid across her damp pussy. Then he freed her panties, pausing to bring them to his nose. "You weren't kidding when you said you were ready, were you Rach?"

He kissed one ass cheek. Then the other. Then the first, with gentle licking this time. Then licking the other side. She melted into the sweetness of this man's touch. She felt his hand press gently on her lower back.

"Bend, please," he said quietly.

She released her tits to lean forward, placing her palms on the unmade. She felt him spreading her ass, then his kiss on her puckered star, then lower. She spread her legs to allow him access.

"Your ass is spectacular," as he licked along her perineum, "but that is an exploration for another day, hm, darling Rach?"

Rachel shivered. Despite so much time watching porn, she had never seriously thought of playing with her ass. But perhaps with this man that she was so sure she loved...

She was pulled back to the moment when he licked her clit. "Oh yes, Uncle Jerry."

With his tongue sliding up and down her sensitive button, he was able to bury his nose between her wet lips. Like a smooth bourbon, he felt the intoxication of her arousal fill his brain. Jerry wanted this woman as he had no other. Her mother was a great fuck and a delight to be with, but Rachel made him want her in ways Margaret never had. Perhaps it was the forbidden taboo of incest. Maybe it was the Pygmalion effect; the artist so infatuated with his creation that it comes to life as exactly the woman he'd always dreamed of.

Rachel groaned as her hips rocked back onto his face, breaking his reverie and reminding him of the ultimate promise of the day. He slipped a finger into her pussy, finding her very hot and very wet. She rotated her hips as he inserted a second finger, curling both forward to caress her g-spot.

"Are you ready my darling?"

"God yes. I am so ready, Uncle Jerry."

He nudged her forward and she crawled onto the bed on all fours, proudly presenting her round ass. Her pussy lips were swollen and red, calling to him from between her legs. Jerry crept forward, once more kissing her cunt. He rose up on his knees between her calves.

"Rach?"

She nodded, eagerly lowering to her elbows to better display her back side. "Do it. Fuck me, Uncle Jerry."

Taking his cock by the shaft, Jerry rubbed the head against the mouth of her pussy, sliding it up and down, collecting her seeping fluids. He tickled the tip along Rach's engorged clit, making her jerk forward, then rock back, looking for more. He flicked his cock against the bundle of nerves once, twice more, before lowering it so the head pressed gently at her opening. He could feel the blood pounding into his shaft, making it throb with anticipation.

Rachel pressed back again, pushing herself over him. Jerry eased his body forward, his thick cock sliding easily into her lubricated pussy.

Rach groaned and started sliding back and forth. "This is what I wanted, Uncle Jerry."

Jerry shoved his long dick fully into her, his balls swatting at her clit. She reached between her legs, teasing his scrotum as he sped up his thrusts. Her vagina grabbed his shaft tightly, intensifying the friction between them.

"Oh, darling Rach. So young. So fresh. So tight."

"Oh dear God, your cock feels so good. Fuck me, Uncle Jerry."

He started plowing his cock into her harder and harder. He felt himself getting bigger, his shaft filling with blood as it, in turn, filled her cunt. He shifted his body lower, angling his dick upward to drag along the back of her vagina. Rachel started to moan loudly. One of her hands was fingering her clit, and his balls. Jerry pounded her harder.

Looking down at the exquisite woman in front of him, Jerry notice her rectum, winking. He quickly licked one finger, pressing it firmly against the dark pucker. Rachel reacted with a scream.

"Oh, Uncle Jerry. Oh god. So good, but ... fuck me ... not my ass ... not now. Make me cum with your ... FUCK ... YOUR HARD COCK IN MY ... SHIT ... MY CUNT SO GOOD FUCK GOD UNCLE JERRY."

Her orgasm swept through her like a fever, staring at her clit and spreading outward to incinerate her flesh and soul. Jerry slammed into her again, sending stream after stream of cum into her hot center. His body twitched with every pulse causing aftershocks.

Moments later, they were side by side, both covered in sweat, both catching their breath.

Jerry hugged her close. "You see, darling Rach? Consent. Permission. No butt stuff, as you said."

Rachel sat up, her young tits wobbling inches from his face. "Did I say no butt stuff? I'm am certain I said, not today or not now or something like that."

She leaned down to kiss his nose. "If I read the internet correctly, ass play is not to be entered into lightly. It takes care and it takes attention to your partners signals and it takes patience. All the things you specialize in, Uncle Jerry."

"And it takes lube, which I don't think I have."

"That's OK. I can borrow Mom's." She kissed him, enjoy the dance across his tongue. "For next time."