Funnier Money

Story Info
Jack needs more dollars and has a plan to get them.
20.9k words
4.5
19.7k
27
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,347 Followers

This one is one that I have been kicking around in my head for a long time. This is another installation of "Funny Money" in which Jack can turn any woman into a hot stripper using magical dollars. But Jack has a set amount of "real" dollars, and they are running out. What's a guy to do?

Hope you enjoy and here is the standard disclaimer. If you have nothing nice or useful to say, then please don't say it. If you don't like it and want to give me some advice, please do even if its brutal. Just be polite about it. If you are just going to say "You suck, don't write anymore", I will delete your comment as it doesn't help.

Funnier Money

Jack sighed as he looked out the window. Vegas was lit up of course, the view was amazing, and Jack was fully sated from a nice long romp with Empress Natasha. While just having her on his arm was usually enough to make him happy, and sex would usually knock him out for hours with a happy dopey feel, he was worried.

From the penthouse of the Dream, Jack's club and the world's greatest strip club, Jack looked over Sin City and sighed again. His penthouse was a recent addition and was really an additional floor with a large balcony. He and his lover, the former Princess Natasha, had done some remodeling and the club was now even more amazing. The 1st floor remained the normal level, with the VIP floors still being the 2nd and 3rd floors. But they had redone the 4th to be "The Gold Level", the Gold Girls only floor. The Gold Girls were Jack's special strippers, elite girls who up until a couple of years back had been regarded as the "elite" of the world's strippers. To even get on the Gold Level required you to be a millionaire and to be vouched for by another Gold Level member. Here the Gold Girls danced and partied and lived.

The 5th floor though was now the stuff of legend.

The Palace Level.

On this level lived the Sexy Secret Five and the true stripper elites: The Royals.

Decked out in purple lingerie and real jewels you could spot a Royal a mile away. Their time cost thousands of dollars for even a lap dance and they left men (and the occasional woman) a drooling heap of brain-dead john, broke, stained and wanting more.

The Sexy Secret Five were five former Super Heroines who Jack had turned into super strippers. They stripped and partied, but also ran security and protected The Dream. The mob had initially been okay with The Dream being neutral ground, but some new leadership had decided the money they could launder and skim was too tempting to pass up. They learned the hard way NOT to try and mess with Jack's club after having several of their key members in Vegas taken out by Jack's ladies and the blackmail material on many others.

Jack's sighs and distraction had nothing to do with any mobsters, or law for that matter. Jack looked down in his hand and shook his head.

"Only 8 left. Only 8." Jack said quietly.

"Only 8 what my Lord?"

Jack leaned over and kissed his Empress. "Empress Natasha" was the former Princess Natasha of a small Eastern European country, incredibly beautiful, elegant, poised, and an absolute stunner by any measure. She was also the world's greatest stripper thanks to Jack's magic dollars, and she loved knowing she was the best stripper on the planet. She had created the Royals, and she ruled the strippers with an iron fist. But she was Jack's personal property, his mistress, his lover. She would dance, but only Jack got to fuck her.

Jack held up a dollar. "Only 8 of my dollars left. No more after that."

Natasha was one of the very few people who knew about the magic dollars. She frowned at it and then pouted up at Jack. "Why does that worry you my love? With your set up and with the help of Magic and Doctor Luiza you get fed the loveliest girls in the business and your loyal servants drug, brain-wash and entrance them into full obedience. You haven't used a dollar in a long time."

"I know. But these dollars are just so useful. Brainwashing, drugs and magic work, but take time. Dollars compel full obedience and desire instantly, no baggage, no drama, no possibility of the spell not working or the drugs wearing off or breaking the mind control. And we will need new talent soon. Talent that is out of the stripper world, beautiful women who are not strippers. We gets lots of hotties sure, but my best girls are the ones that were never strippers to start with. And they are beginning to..."

"Get old." Natasha said as she put her arms around her lover's neck and kissed him deeply. She broke the kiss and nodded. "I noticed that you seemed a bit off at the wedding. I understand now. Asia was your second dollared woman and your first Gold Girl."

"Yes, and now she is "retired". She was liquid heat, but the dollars don't stop time. She was wearing out from the Gold Girl life and I didn't want to farm her off and have her end up some broken old stripper in some skanky dive outside of a Navy Base." Jack said and put his arm around his woman. "So when she got that marriage proposal from that old man, I decided that was the perfect way to see that she has a good life."

Natasha giggled. "My Lord, you are such a softy. You use magic to turn normal hard-working women into your strippers who do drugs, seduce men, and have nasty sex for money that they all turn over to you and yet you feel that you have to take care of them when they can no longer earn for you. But I know that Asia didn't just get let loose. Mr. Gueber paid a handsome fee to "buy out her contract" didn't he?"

Jack flushed a bit. "Well, yeah."

"How much to buy a Royal for a wife my love?"

"$50 million, plus an ironclad prenup that she gets half of everything if he dies or divorces her."

"He won't divorce Asia. That dirty old man is going to be fucked into his grave soon by his new wife and she is going to be a very rich, very horny, widow. And Asia is going to enjoy every second of it."

"You are not wrong. I talked to him while we negotiated about what she would need. She had her own stage and pole, and she dances for him every day. She also puts on cam shows. She can't help but want to strip. I think he is probably going to buy her a strip club to dance in just for herself." Jack said as he moved behind his hottest dancer and began to fondle her tits. His kissed her neck.

Natasha sighed and eased back into his arms. "Well, you are a proper Lord, you rewarded your vassal with titles, lands and estates. And the marriage was certainly entertaining."

Jack laughed and gently pushed Natasha up against the thick mirrored glass looking over Vegas. She was of course already naked except for her heels. Natasha put her hands up and bent over slightly as Jack positioned himself. She let out a hiss as Jack slowly eased his cock into her wet pussy and slowly began to pump into her.

"Yes, it certainly was. Asia with my twelve hottest dancers as bridesmaids, all wearing bridal lingerie, the dirty old man in a tux. Quick service, then Asia gave her new hubby that awesome lap dance. Yeah, THAT was a fun time!" Jack said as he sped up.

"And then, ooooooo, came up here, and, ssssssss, mmmmmmm, fucked all night while the top floor descended into a massive orgy. Ohhhhh, yes My Lord, right there. A proper wedding for a Royal."

Jack stopped talking while he pumped into his lover. Natasha was not only his best dancer, but incredibly skilled at anything related to sex. She adjusted her position so her lover would always get the most pleasure and she got her pleasure from pleasing him so it was win-win for both parties.

After several minutes Jack came in her and she let out a low moan and swayed slowly back and forth as Jack pulled out. The wedding and the night of fucking had left her tired but she was ALWAYS available for her man.

Jack returned to bed and laid down and Natasha crawled in next to him. She cuddled up with him but could tell he was still troubled.

"My love, can you not get more of these dollars?"

"I can't make them, and despite my best efforts I can't find the guy who made them originally. He's a wizard, and Magic said that really powerful ones simply won't get found unless they want to. I did a good deed for him and he repaid me, simple as that."

Natasha was about to let it go and drift off to sleep when her eyes popped open. She sat up. "Why don't you make them?" she asked.

"Huh? The dollars? I'm no wizard."

"No but Magic is. She actually a VERY powerful sorceress. What's more, she knows other powerful magic users. Maybe they can make more?"

Jack had opened his eyes and was thinking a bit. "I don't know. How many other magic users are going to want to help Magic? I turned her into a stripper and was able to keep it pretty quiet. Some of her old acquaintances may not like me very much if they found out and that could be bad."

Natasha leaned close to Jack's face. "My Lord, you have some amazing assets at your disposal. Magic is a very powerful wizard, and you have Tina the Tech Slut who is a genius at more than just giving a table dance. Have you had either one actually analyze one of your dollars? Or did you just look for this wizard?"

Jack was now sitting up and was thinking hard. "No. No I didn't. Cripes, I was so fixated on finding the guy it never crossed my mind." Jack grinned at his Empress. "You just might be onto something my fine lady. Such loyal service must be rewarded."

Jack laid back and smiled. "Mount your Lord, reverse cowgirl, and I will make you scream my name."

Natasha smiled her evil smile, the one that melted steel, and straddled her Lord and Master. "Yes my Lord! Your Empress obeys!"

TWO DAYS LATER IN JACK'S OFFICE

Jack sat back in his chair as Empress Natasha took her seat on his lap. She leaned in and kissed him and then settled back with her arms around his neck. Jack nodded to the two other women who stood before him.

Magic was a dark browned haired hottie who had been Madam Mystic the super heroine. Once she had touched one of Jack's dollars she had been turned into Magic the Super Stripper. She had a perfect 36 DDD rack and bubble butt and rocked her wicked witch look with thigh boots, opera gloves, lace mask and very skimpy corset. She was a natural sorceress, born with her powers and had been tutored from a young age by a very old witch who had taught her full abilities. She had found an ancient staff of power and had been one of the most powerful magic users in the world.

Next to her, dressed in a shiny silver bikini and silver mask was Tina the Tech Slut, formerly Tech-girl. She was a genius and an actual red haired beauty queen from New England who had also been dollared. She now danced and used her considerable talents to run the sound system, light shows and special effects for The Dream. She also made sure that no bugs, recordings, or any other technical devices used for spying ever penetrated the front door. She, along with Magic, made The Dream one of the most secure places on the planet.

Magic set her staff upright and spoke a word. The staff glowed and turned into a golden stripper pole. Magic then wrapped around her leg and smiled at her boss.

Jack smirked at the former super heroine but waved his left hand. "I didn't bring you up to strip Magic. Tell me what you have found out."

Magic giggled and said "Sure thing boss. This dollar is enchanted with some really powerful magic. As in maybe the most powerful I have ever seen. Given how it worked on me it is an enchantment at nearly god-level. Being a sorceress, I should have been able to sense it, but when I was checking out your club I only felt faint residue. None of the unused dollars gave off any indication of anything strange, otherwise I wouldn't have fallen into your trap. Its effect was instantaneous, I didn't even think of resisting. The idea never crossed my mind, a complete, total and immediate mental, emotional, and intellectual transformation. One second I was a super heroine, the next, a super stripper. There is no baggage, no regrets, nothing. Being a hot stripper is all I want to be, period. And of course, there are the physical changes when you dollar a woman like a stripper. Precious had some major physical changes as well as the others I have mentioned."

Magic spun around the pole once and then put her back to it and slid down slowly while she ran her finger down between her tits. "Prior to being dollared, I had only ever seen a spell as powerful as this twice. Once was while fighting a banished demon Lord who had been released, and the other was in conjunction with a time travelling sorcerer who helped me seal off a black hole that had been accidentally opened. Neither spell was like this, but the level of power those spells took was about the same. Being able to completely, um, reprogram I guess, a human being body, mind and soul requires a lot of magical power. And this old man you told me about did it on a whim 87 times."

Jack sighed. "So there is no chance you can duplicate this magic then?"

Magic pouted. "Boss, there is no known wizard or witch or whatever that could do this alone."

Magic pushed up the pole and spun around and bent over to slowly sway her ass in front of her boss. "But, that doesn't mean it can't be done."

Jack sat up a bit straighter at that. He had been losing himself watching Magic's ass sway back and forth after hearing no one magic user could make more, but he was fully alert now. Natasha had also leaned forward and looked expectantly.

But Tina spoke up. "Yeah, that's where I come in. I have analyzed my own dollar and every other one you have used, and the one unused one you gave us to check out. The dollars we have are just that, regular old dollar bills, absolutely nothing strange or different about them. But the one that wasn't used is different. Its like its been, crap, "charged" with something. The structure of the paper on a molecular level is different, its regular molecules but they are unstable. They are excited and its like they are trying to break down into something else but being held back."

Tina giggled and rubbed her tits together. Jack smiled at his techslut's nervous habit. When his techslut was thinking hard about something she rubbed her tits and pinched her nipples and would eventually get so turned on she would have to fuck.

"Easy Tina, tell me where this is going and THEN we will see about "calming" you down."

Tina licked her lips and then licked her right nipple. "You got it boss. The thing is I think I can replicate the state of the paper. I can "excite" these molecules in a similar fashion. I tried it and Magic said it has made the paper loadable if you will. You can put a spell on it that won't go off until touched, but it not only goes off, the effect massively enhances the spell, boosts it. Whatever spell is on there is going to be really powerful when it goes off."

Jack shoved Natasha off and stood up. "You can replicate the effect?"

Magic pouted. "Not quite boss. We got the paper figured out, and the boost that makes it so powerful. But the part we can't quite figure out is the actual spell. This guy obviously used a transformation spell of some kind, but's its complex to say the least. Turning someone into a frog is easy, its just a physical transformation. But this one is a mix of everything. Mental, emotional, physical, intellectual, all mixed in. My mind control spells are short duration and usually make people pretty zombie like or entranced and open to suggestion. That's why the Doc is so important, she takes an entranced girl and brain-washes them and makes things permanent. Well more permanent anyway. My spells will wear off over time unless I do complex rituals or sacrifices. The doc and I together can make the effects last, but even then there is a chance someone could break free of the conditioning. This is why doing drugs and drinking and having sex is so important for the non-dollared girls. Those things weaken the mind and dull the senses so the programming stays in effect. It helps that most of the new girls WANT to be your strippers so they are easier to train. But the complete transformation like I had? That was a spell of legend and beyond my power."

Magic slinked over to Jack and gently pushed him down into his chair. She eased down onto his lap and grinned. She gave him a little kiss on the lips and then said in a sultry voice "But I think I can make a similar spell. Maybe not exactly like the ones on the dollars you got, but reallllllllllly close. I just need some time to work on it and another sorceress to help me cast it. If I combine my powers with another strong magic user, along with Tina's "charged money" we can make something that is pretty close to what you are wanting."

Magic stood up and straddled Jack. She pushed her right tit into his mouth and licked her lips. "Does that work for you boss? Did your magical stripper slut do good?"

Jack's response was to suck hard on the nipple which caused Magic to gasp and giggle. Magic pulled down her corset and cupped both of her lovely titties up and Jack began to go back and forth, kissing and sucking. Jack felt two more hands begin to rub his shoulders and heard Tina's giggle from behind him. He glanced over at Natasha who was standing there with her hands on her hips and chin up. She smiled evilly and said "Yes, you have done well Magic. You as well Tina. Pleasure your Master, and then hear his commands and obey."

"Yes your Highness!" the two former Super-Heroines replied. Magic waved her hand and there was a "poof" and Jack was suddenly naked on the chair. Magic smiled as she eased onto Jack's cock. Tina turned his head to the side and started kissing him and slipping him the tongue. Jack's breath caught as Magic's lovely pussy eased around his cock and tightened down. He gasped for breath as Magic eased up and down on him slowly and steadily. As she pulled up her pussy clamped down and pulled his cock. Jack grunted and tried to push up but Magic leaned over and whispered "No, no boss. I got this, just sit back and enjoy it!"

Jack leaned back and kept kissing Tina while Magic bounced slowly on his cock. Jack grunted and let his spellbound super stripper do the work and after a few minutes of bliss he felt the twitch and with a loud grunt came into his sorceress stripper's pussy. Magic let out a happy shout and used her pussy muscles to milk him for a couple of pulls. She pulled back off him and Tina bent down and started licking his cock and balls clean.

Jack laid back for a few moments and then smiled. He grinned over at Natasha who nodded approvingly and the said "Thank you Magic, thank you Tina. Now listen up, Tina you make some more of this paper. I want you to see if it needs to be money or maybe we can try something else. But at the very least make up a batch of what you have found works and have it ready. Magic, you start working on this spell of yours."

"Yes boss."

"One thing. You said you could make this work a lot better if you had another witch or magic user help you. Given your history, can we find one? The bad ones probably want pay back on you for when you were a heroine, and the good ones probably want to "save you" or at the very least won't want to help you."

Magic tossed her head back and laughed. "Don't worry about a thing boss. I just happen to know the PERFECT sorceress for this and she likely will LOVE to help us. We just need to get permission from her boss."

"Her boss?"

"Yeah. Bunny the Sexy Witch of Sassy Street works for DC the Super Pimp."

TWO WEEKS LATER AT A PARKING GARAGE OFF THE STRIP

Jack was a bit nervous. Very nervous actually. Despite all the effort and care he put into setting up this meeting he was still VERY worried about how things might turn out.

"Don't worry boss. We got this." A voice in his ear said clearly. Tina the Techslut had gone above and beyond in her efforts to make sure that the place was safe, secure and that no nasty surprises lay in wait.

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,347 Followers