Funnier Money

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Evening Christine. Thought you were done for today."

"Good evening Taylor. I was but, um, well, something came up. Need to check on some things."

"Need some coffee?"

"No, I shouldn't be long. But a bottle of mineral water would be nice. Here, just grab me one out of the machine, no need to go out. Just drop it off when you are done with that tray." Christine said as she tucked a couple of ones into Taylor's jacket pocket.

"Will do." Taylor hustled off and dropped off the coffee tray. She headed back to the break room and walked up to the vending machine. She pulled out the dollars and...

Fred the sound technician walked into the break room and stopped dead in his tracks.

"Heeeeeeeeeeeeey there. You want some fucky? Tami want some nice hard cock! $100 and all yours."

Fred gaped as the short little Asian girl grabbed him by the shirt and pulled him back behind the vending machines out of site by the door. Fred gasped at what he saw as she turned to face him. This hot little number was maybe five foot 2 or 3 with her high heels, was nice and thin, and had a really nice lean body with some pert little titties to match. Her face was nice and oval and she looked fucking hot in her black micro skirt and matching tight black bra.

Tami leaned in and gave him the most thorough kiss he had ever had and his mind simply clicked off except for knowing he wanted his cock in that tight pussy NOW!

Tami hiked her skirt up and with one hand undid Fred's pants while the other pulled down her top and then pulled Fred's hands onto her little titties. She gasped at the rough pawing she was getting and giggled when she heard the belt buckle hit the floor. She pulled Fred down for another kiss and said "Now, you fucky Tami's tight hore against warr here! My hole tightest you ever had big boy! Now get fucky!"

Fred grunted as he pushed the little woman up against the wall and he let out a moan as his cock shoved slowly into her slit. "So fucking tight!" He grunted and Tami laughed.

"Dat right! Tightest ever! Start pumping boy! Make Tami scream!"

Fred did his best and was soon gasping for air. Tami was the tightest he had ever had and she wrapped her legs around his waste and pulled him into her again and again. She laughed and moaned in his ear. "Yeahhhh, you wik dis! You WIK Tami! Tami best you ever had! In and out! In and, "grunt" out!"

The sensations of pleasure were overwhelming. Fred nearly passed out several times but each time Tami would pinch him or just slap him and bring him back to do what he had to do. Which was fuck this hot chick in front of him.

After several minutes of intense sex Fred felt Tami tense and she hissed in his ear "You cum! You CUM NOW!"

Fred lost it and pumped into her unprotected pussy the biggest load he had ever had. Tami bent down and bit into his collar to keep herself from screaming. Her whole body jerked and convulsed several times until she unhooked her legs and slid down Fred's front. She left a train of cum, sweat and juices down his legs and on his bunched-up pants. She flopped back with a big grin on her face.

Fred's eyes were nearly closed and he just stood there swaying on his feet as his deflated cock oozed cum. Tami laughed and dug out his wallet. She pulled out $100 and then an extra $20. She stood up and pulled down her top and hiked down her skirt. "Tip. Tami earned it. Now fuck off, Tami have other tricks to turn."

Fred stumbled back and pulled up his pants over his stained legs. Tami tucked the money into her top and turned towards the door...

"Fred?"

"I, uh, Taylor?"

Taylor looked around the break room with a puzzled expression. She had come here to get a mineral water for Christine and...

Something?

She was looking at Fred who was standing in front of her looking confused. Fred looked around and then flushed a bit.

"Uh, hi? That was weird. I came in here to get a soda and then, um things kinda are blank."

"Yeah. Me too. I was in here getting something, then its blank and then here you are."

Fred had turned away from her and seemed a bit embarrassed for some reason. Taylor was going to remark on it when suddenly she felt really weird in her pussy. It felt full! She eased her legs together and repressed a gasp at the slickness of her thighs.

"I need to get the fuck out of here and figure out what happened." Taylor thought, not knowing that Fred was having just about identical thoughts.

"Strange. Maybe we need a break. Hey, I need to go."

Fred turned and moved past her fast. "Yeah, me too. Good night."

Taylor frowned and then blinked. "Oh yeah, mineral water. Here are a couple of bills. Whoa! Where did these $20 bills come from? Weird."

The dollars went in and would be picked up by the vending machine owner in a week. Fred and Taylor never did figure what had happened, and the dollar entered circulation.

THREE WEEKS LATER IN THE BASEMENT

Jack shook hands with Ms. Ramos.

"Ms. Ramos, a pleasure to meet you. Your reputation precedes you. I hope your accommodations are to your liking?"

Tiffany Ramos, DC's right-hand woman, madam, and second most powerful member of DC Vice cartel smiled. "Yes, very much. Thank you for ensuring I got a proper suite in a proper hotel. Being in my line of work has led to some annoying issues when traveling."

Natasha smiled. "My Lord and I completely understand. Please, do not hesitant to contact us if there is anything you need."

Tiffany smiled. "Of course. I must say I am impressed by your abilities. Being someone who was similarly "recruited" I can appreciate the power needed to take someone and bend them so completely to your will." Tiffany said to Jack as she looked over Natasha with an appraising eye.

Natasha seemed to warm to the look and Jack could feel her shift slightly to better display herself. He chuckled. "Yes, but it's not exactly MY power that did, I just a good deed and was rewarded for it."

Tiffany giggled and shook her head. "Must have been some deed, to be given power to transform any woman into your dream stripper. Well, enough of that. I am here to see first hand the results of our collaboration. I have seen the reports and the videos, so don't feel the need to go into great detail unless I request it."

Jack could tell her tone had changed and she seemed much more intent. He nodded and pointed to the table. "Here is where we are. This stack was the first attempt, and we got a full mental and memory transformation and a body enhancement, but it turned the subject into the sleaziest hooker you have ever seen. But even though she was disgusting, as soon as she touched me I was overcome with the need to fuck her. Once done she reverted to normal."

"This stack was attempt two. Complete mental and memory transformation, and a complete physical change. Not an enhancement, but the subject was turned into the opposite of what she was. White to black, small to big, weak to strong. Same effect on me, once she touched me, I had to do her."

"We have been making batches of money, it appears to be easier to cast a blanket spell instead of trying to cram it all into one bill. I've kept the ones we haven't used for research. But, if you are interested, you can take half of what we have made back with you to Center City as per our deal. I don't know if they are of any use to you, but I want to be sure you are allowed every option. If you do handle them though, use gloves. They only work if they are touched by bare skin."

Tiffany nodded. She had been instructed by DC to bring back samples, even ones that hadn't worked. It appeared that Mr. Jack was holding up his end of the deal, so that made things easier.

"Do they work on men?"

"We have not tried that yet." Jack replied.

"Probably not." Bunny chimed in from across the table.

"Yeah. The focus of the spell is towards women. You know that whole thing about Mars versus Venus? Well, in terms of mental it's totally true. Trying to make a dollar with the ability to do what we want it to do to both sexes? That is way beyond anything we can do." Magic said.

"Which makes this original wizard so amazing! I swear, this guy must have been a God or something!" Bunny added with a excited grin.

"Good to know. So, this is attempt three?" Tiffany said as she pointed at a new stack of bills.

"Yes, and you are in luck because it is ready for testing." Jack said.

Tiffany raised her eyebrow and Jack smiled.

"Yes, we are going to watch via CCTV though. I am tired of ending up as the male test subject. It's fun, but since we are experimenting, I've decided to take some more precautions."

Jack led Natasha by the arm and Tiffany followed them past a door and into a room with several large monitors showing the room. Bunny used magic to put the two stacks of bills into envelopes while Magic waved her staff and her and Bunny turned into normally dressed women in business suits. After that was done Jack pushed a button and then sat back.

A puzzled looking woman and man came in through another door and looked around curiously. The man said "Um, this doesn't exactly look like a VIP club."

"It's not, but you will get your passes once you do something for us." Magic said in a businesslike tone.

The woman was fairly pretty. She had a darker complexion, looking kind of Italian or maybe Greek, with shoulder length black hair, a nice rack that was probably a 34 CC and an overall nice figure. She wore some nice clothing that someone who was just wandering around Vegas and thinking they might need to dress a bit nice incase they wanted to go into a club or something would wear.

Jack leaned over to Tiffany. "These two are random visitors to Vegas, they do not know each other."

The woman looked a bit nervous, but the man shrugged and headed over to the table and the woman followed but kept back a bit.

"Please look on the table. You will see some cash. We are having some issues with counterfeiting lately."

Bunny leaned in and pulled out what appeared to be a badge. "We are with the US Treasury Department. We asked you here to help us do some random testing. Some of the bills in the stack are fake and we are trying to see how well untrained people can spot these new fakes. Honestly, you are actually the main targets here. Someone winning a bunch of money is likely to not see a fake and will help pass it along."

The man and the woman looked at each other for a second. The woman said "Why all the secrecy then? I mean, surely you didn't have to pull us across the town to some basement for this? Just to pi..."

The woman had reached down and touched a bill in front of her. Her eyes rolled up and she seemed to shimmer for a second and her eyes flashed. Her clothes seemed to shift a bit. She had been wearing a nice sun dress, but it shortened at the skirt some, tightened around her body, the sleeves and shoulders disappeared and her neckline dropped way down to expose a lot of cleavage. Her face changed as her make turned from a light touch to much heavier and sexier with long lashes and bright pink lips.

The woman blinked and then smiled at the man who was staring. "Hello. You look like you could use a lap dance." She purred. She slid up to him and put her arm in his. The man stiffened a bit and then smiled.

"Yeah, I really could use a lap dance. And maybe more?"

The woman gave a sexy laugh and said "Maybe. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, and even more so in a private VIP booth. But I'm not cheap, $100 for a dance, plus whatever else you think I might be...worth." The woman rubbed her hand lightly against the man's crotch and led him unresisting towards another door. The man and woman both appeared obvious to Bunny and Magic as they entered another door with a just turned on sign that said "VIP Room" above it.

"So far so good." Jack said. "It slightly enhanced her looks which were good to start with, definitely got her mind in the right place. Let's see how well this goes."

Jack, Natasha, and Tiffany watched as the woman led the man into the booth and sat him down. She took off her dress to reveal a tight black bra and matching lace black panties. Her shoes had turned into nice high heels of about 5 inches, also black. She ran her fingers down the man's shirt front and rubbed her fingers together on the other one.

"No pay, no play."

The man quickly pulled out his wallet and handed her a $100 bill. She nodded and the music started.

The woman moved very sensuously. She was very graceful and she seemed to flow like water. She teased the man and caressed him and then slowly straddled him. She wrapped her arms around him and gently kissed him on the nose. Whenever the man tried to pull her in she gently pushed him back and kept him from returning her kisses.

"Very good. She has some very good skills. It appears the magic has worked." Natasha said.

"She might have had previous experience." Tiffany said.

"No, we ran a check on her. College educated, works as lower-level project manager in Maryland. No experience in Vice in any way, shape or form." Jack said. "But she definitely knows what she is doing."

Jack pointed to her as she stood up and sat down on the man's lap and slowly ground down. "She going nice and slow. She is touching him in all the right places and turning him on something fierce. Look at his crotch, that cock is ready for some pussy. She is fending him off while turning him on. I could take her on as one of my regular dancers easily. She could be hotter with some surgery, but she is using her assets really well. Naturally hot and she is acting completely natural and fully at ease. She's enjoying this and THAT is what really attracts customers."

Tiffany nodded. "Yes. She is definitely into it and not faking it at all. But is she going to just tease or will she go all the way if asked?"

The song ended and they listened intently.

"All done sweetheart. I hope you enjoyed my dance."

The man took her hand and pulled her down into her lap with a happy squeal. "I did baby. But I want more. I've got a nice tip here, another $20, but it could be a $100."

The woman's eyes sparkled. "Oh?"

"Yeah, I was thinking maybe two consenting adults could have some much more personal fun. Private VIP room and all."

"Well, I would consent, if someone showed their appreciation for that lap dance..."

The man handed over another $100 bill and the woman giggled. She slid down out of his lap and undid his belt. She made a "Shhhhhh" sound and put her finger to her lips and then winked. She pulled his hard cock out and gave it a lick.

Natasha nodded. "Very good. She said the right things and is starting this out right."

The woman licked up and down the cock several times and then eased it into her mouth. Her fingers tickled the man's balls and the man let out a happy moan. The woman bobbed up and down on his cock for several minutes while the man's eyes rolled up and his head rolled around like he was drunk.

With a soft "pop" the woman pulled off the man and stood up. She leaned forward and cupped her tits. She eased one into the man's mouth and he instantly started sucking. The woman giggled and straddled the man. She reached down and stroked him several times and then reached over and grabbed a condom. With what appeared to be practiced ease she opened the package and slid it on. She then positioned herself and eased onto the man with a contented sigh.

"Excellent. That kind of ease normally takes weeks to develop." Tiffany said as she watched.

Jack smiled and smiled more when he felt Natasha's hand slid down his pants and gently wrap around his cock. She winked at him and gave him a little kiss on the cheek.

The woman was now bouncing up and down excitedly and going "Yes! That's it! More! More! More!" The man was pumping up into her as she came down and grunted along like an animal. After several minutes the man tensed and the woman mirrored him. The woman pushed down hard on him and the man let out a howl. The woman's head tipped back and she shrieked "YESSSSSSS!!!!"

The man and woman both jerked and twitched several times as they came down. The man's eyes rolled back into his head and his arms flopped to the side. The woman sat on his lap for a few seconds and then looked down at her trick. She snapped her fingers and then giggled. She got up, gave him a kiss, took another $50 out of his wallet, picked up her things and strutted out of the room.

Jack looked at the other monitor as Bunny and Magic met her by the door.

"Like, so how did it go?" Bunny asked.

"No problem at all. Got him all worked up with a tease dance, he offered a "nice tip" if we were to be two consenting adults spending some time together, so I fucked him and he's all passed out."

"Good job. How do you feel?" Magic asked looking her over.

"Great! Nothing like a nice fuck to get you ready for a long day of dancing and stripping!"

"No headaches? No dizzy spells? Weird feelings?"

"No, none. Is there some problem? I just got on shift and I need to hit the tables."

Bunny and Magic smiled at each other. Magic pointed to another door. "Head on back and get into some new threads and heels. Touch up your make up too. You have been requested by some other customers already and we are not going to keep them waiting are we?"

"Fuck no. Rose is ready to dance!"

"Hmmmm, Rose. Her real name is Rachel. So she has assumed a stripper persona and name. This is working much better than the last batches." Jack said with a smile as he eased Natasha's hand out of his pants.

"Yes my Lord, but I wonder how long this spell will last."

Tiffany had been making some notes and she tapped a pen to her lip. "It appears you got what you wanted, but yes, the duration is the key. Do you have additional male subjects to test her on?"

"Oh yes I lined up several. We are going to test this woman until I'm satisfied this is permanent or it wears off." Jack said. Jack touched a button as Bunny let Rose through a door. "Bunny, Magic, check out the customer and then bring in the next trick. Looks like your idea to improve the duration of the spell is working."

"Okay boss. This next trick is going to tell us if our idea works or not. If so, we have the duration problem licked!" Magic's excited voice replied.

Jack and Tiffany watched as the two sorceresses checked out the passed-out trick. After waving their hands over him, Magic snapped her fingers and the man awoke. Jack heard them give the man some instructions and the man stood and moved like a sleepwalker to the exit.

"Well, he will have some fun. When he comes to, he's going to think he won some free entry tickets to The Dream for him and his friends and a couple of dances on the house each."

"Nice. I guess he is going to enjoy the greatest strip club on the planet on your dime." Tiffany said.

"Oh no. When my dancers get done with him and his buds they will be broke. I ALWAYS recoup my freebies." Jack said and Tiffany and Natasha both laughed loudly.

"Oh you and DC are just two peas in a pod on some things." Tiffany said.

After a few minutes, Rose strutted in. She was now decked out in a set of silver booty shorts and a very tiny silver bikini top along with a nice set of clear plastic platform heels. Her make-up was redone and she had a definite sway to her ass as she walked.

"Good strut, but not exactly graceful. She'd have to work her ass off to become a Gold Girl. But she would make the cut for a regular." Natasha said with a critical glance.

Tiffany nodded. "She's got more sass than class I'd say. But that can be worked on."

Rose spoke to Bunny and then put on a large raincoat that covered her up except for her heels. She nodded to Magic who was standing by a door. Magic and Bunny waved their hands and took on the illusion of the professional women again and Magic opened the door.