Funnier Money

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But his own vast experience meant that he lasted a hell of a lot longer than most of Trixie's tricks did. Trixie was amazed at Jack's ability to stay hard and not lose it after a few minutes. Jack was even able to put his hand on her head and guide her as he wanted which was very rare in her experience. But after a while Jack tensed and then came hard in her mouth.

Trixie gulped it all down and looked up at Jack's face. Jack smiled down at her and she got a very evil smile on her face.

"Wow. Well Jacky boy, you just joined a very small group. You actually are still in your head after one of my blowjobs. That doesn't happen often."

Jack laughed and pulled her up to her feet. "Take off those booty shorts, but leave on the mask, gloves and boots. Doogie style Trixie, hop to it."

Trixie giggled and gleefully pulled down her shorts and crawled onto the bed. She looked over her shoulder and swayed her ass back and forth. Jack pulled off the rest of his clothes and gave her a smack on her ass.

"Thank you by the way. I'm actually flattered by your comment, I have heard about how sexually powerful you are and can turn a man into a brainless zombie for hours from one of your blowjobs. That was certainly one of the best blowjobs I have ever had. But now, lets see how you fuck."

"No dance first? Don't you wanna see Trixie shake her money-maker?"

Jack gave her ass another smack and Trixie let out a short "Oo!". "Nope. No offense, but I don't think dancing is your thing. I have the greatest strippers in the world working for me and your talents lie elsewhere."

Trixie giggled and then sucked her breath as Jack's cock eased into her pussy. Trixie pushed back onto it and moaned. "Oooooooooo, mmmmmmm, that IS nice! You have a nice cock Mr. Jack! You, mmmm, fuck yeah, you are very much better endowed than most of my tricks! Ahhhhhhh, ssssssss, oh FUCK yes! Damn! You know, mmmmm, EXACTLY how to ussssseeeeeee it!"

Jack laughed and slowly picked up his pace. He could tell from his own vast experience that Trixie wasn't lying about what she was saying. While he knew he likely didn't hold a candle to DC, who sexual abilities were near Godlike according to many, he also knew that compared to pretty much any regular guy he was likely the best fuck in the country if not the continent. Owning the greatest strip club and the greatest strippers mean Jack had stamina, skill, and a very good ability to read women. He knew exactly how to adjust and trip Trixie's triggers and she was certainly enjoying his attentions.

Jack was also enjoying himself. Trixie Glitter was supposedly one of the greatest hookers in the world and she certainly was showing it. Of course having super powers helped, but Trixie responded to Jack's attentions and Jack greatly enjoyed himself.

After pounding Trixie doggie for nearly fifteen minutes Jack tensed and came hard. Trixie's pussy clamped down on his cock and milked him as he shot his load into her pussy. After coming down Jack leaned forward and caught his breath. Trixie was facedown on a pillow and let out a contented giggle.

"Nice Mr. Jack! You are the best trick I have had in a long time! You certainly know how to fuck a lady and you last!"

"You are certainly not so bad yourself my lovely little super-streetwalker. You have a very fine pussy indeed."

"Awww, thanks Jacky! Mmmm, care for a round two? DC says you are on the house anytime you want for as long as you want."

Jack patted her ass. "I think so. Roll over and spread those long tanned super legs." Trixie did and propped herself up on her elbows and licked her lips. "You like Jacky?"

Jack smirked and crawled up and kissed her. He worked his way down to her tits and sucked on both nipples while Trixie giggled and sighed. He then eased his re-hardened cock into her pussy and felt Trixie clamp down again. Jack let out a pleased grunt as he began to pump in and out.

"Yeahhhh, hrmmmmm, the thing I so love about super hookers and super strippers, is, "grunt", is that you don't need a condom. You can just dive right in." Jack said.

Trixie wrapped her legs around Jacks waist and pushed into him with each thrust. She leaned up and kissed him and they sucked on each other's lips for a bit as Jack sped up. Again, Jack was able to pound on Trixie for much longer than the average John. But finally Jack felt his cock twitch and with a yell he came again in Trixie who let out a loud scream of "YEAHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Jack flopped over next to Trixie who was breathing hard and coated in sweat. They both lay there for a while and then Trixie leaned over and kissed him. She then smiled and started licking him clean. Jack laid back and enjoyed the treatment and sighed contentedly. When she was done, Jack got up and put on a robe. He held out his hand and helped Trixie out of bed.

"Come on Trixie, let's check up on how your boss is doing."

Jack led Trixie back into the living room just as DC staggered in. Trixie gasped and then giggled at the site of her boss naked except for his hat and cane and bling leaning against the doorframe. Jack blinked and DC let out a breath.

"DAMNNNNNNNNN! That Empress Natasha IS the best stripper I have EVER seen! Even better than fucking Sparkle and I didn't think that was possible! Fuck me! I haven't had a ride like this in a while!"

Jack smiled and said "Care for a drink? Looks like you could use one."

"Fuck yeah. Scotch, straight up."

Jack moved behind the bar and poured himself and DC a drink. He gave DC his glass and said "Cheers."

DC lifted his glass and took a pull. "Oooo, nice. Top shelf of course. I have to hand it to you, you definitely run a high-class operation. Fuck, those Royals are as advertised."

DC sipped his drink again and looked at Jack. After a moment he said "I am guessing your Empress Natasha is NEVER going to be for sale. After having her give me that lap dance, after the other two had danced for me and then fucked me, I was a fucking heap of fucked mess. I'm DC the Super Pimp, I leave WOMEN as fucked messes, not the other way around. A woman like that is gonna make sure you NEVER have issues."

Jack smiled. "I told you, I have the absolute best in the business. At least, for now."

DC nodded. "I got it. If this is what these magic items got you, then fuck yeah, I'd want more too." DC paused and looked over at Trixie. Trixie looked back with a bit of a glassy look and shrugged and then giggled again.

DC shook his head. "Okay Mr. Jack, you passed the test. I didn't try to drug you, entrance you, or anything else during our meeting. But I told Trixie to do her best on you and see if she couldn't make you more pliable. She has obviously failed, and THAT doesn't happen very often. In fact, you may be the first to resist her charms. And your own ladies, while they enjoyed themselves, were able to resist my abilities to fuck them into my service. Your Empress actually left me out of it long enough to leave before I could even try to seduce her. I don't consider any man to be better than me, but I can admit when there is a man who is as good as me at certain things. I can be partners with a man like that."

Jack lifted his glass. "I am very glad to hear that. I think this will work out well for everyone involved. So when can your Bunny begin work?"

TWO WEEKS LATER IN A BASEMENT IN A WAREHOUSE AREA OF LAS VEGAS

Jack looked at the bills spread on the table. Natasha frowned as she leaned down. "These all have the same serial number. That could be an issue."

"Like, who's gonna know?"

Bunny stood on the other side of the table with Magic and twirled her wand. Her rhinestone tube dress sparkled and she giggled along with Magic.

"Once you like dollar someone, they normally like keep it right? These bills are not going into circulation right?"

"True." Jack said as he looked closely. Something just felt a bit off about the money although he couldn't place what it was.

Jack looked at Natasha who still had a frown. "What are thinking my dear?"

She shook her head. "I do not know my Lord, but there is something that is just not feeling right about them."

"Yes, that is the same feeling I get as well. Something is just different about them. Not quite right."

"Well Boss, we actually get the same feeling, something is off. But we don't know what exactly. Maybe it's the duration of the spell, maybe the chemical mix from Tina's work is off, maybe the spell will mis-fire or not fire at all. But we, like, need to actually try them now. We need to see how they work." Magic said while she leaned over and started to sway her ass.

"Like totes right Girlfriend! We need to see how this works in real life. We need a test subject. Probably more."

"Boss, Bunny and myself have talked about this and honestly, we need to test these, but we think that seeing a dollar actually used, one of your real ones, would also be a big help. If we can see the spell work when its triggered, that would really help us."

Jack thought for a moment then shook his head. "No. I'm short on real dollars. I'm not burning one for a test that may or may not help. We will test what we have here in a controlled environment. I have some women who we can try them on in a safe location where this won't cause any big public issues if something goes wrong."

Magic and Bunny both pouted. Magic said "Okay Boss, but if these don't work we may really need to burn a real dollar."

Jack nodded. "We will cross that bridge when we get there. But for now, let's try these out."

Jack picked up a cell phone and hit dial on a pre-set up number. The line picked up and Jack said "Okay, come on down to the basement."

Jack heard a "Poof! Poof!" and looked around to see only himself and Natasha standing there. Natasha smiled as she pointed over behind the table and Jack could just make out some dust moving as the two now invisible super sluts moved back away from the table.

A few moments later Jack's head of security came down leading a blindfolded woman. The woman was very beautiful, with short blonde pixie cut hair and a professional suit with a skirt bottom. She had a nice rack and was in very good shape. The man led her up to the table and then took off her blindfold. The woman blinked and then her eyes widened just a bit.

"Good evening detective."

"Good evening Mr. Jack. This is quite the surprise."

"I suppose so. Considering you have been trying to shut me down for all manner of things for a while I guess that me being the one to ask for your help is a bit strange."

"What do you want Mr. Jack? I don't want to waste my time and if this is a bribery attempt I will pull you in just to have you do the paperwork even if you will walk."

Natasha glared at her. "Mind your mouth girl. Personally I would like nothing better than to see you whipped for being such an insolent bitch, but things work differently here. My Lord has a real issue that we both need to care about."

Jack cleared his throat. "My Dear, Detective, let's get to business please. Detective Grunse, do you see these dollars on the table? My club has been getting flooded with them lately from many sources, all of whom apparently have no idea of what they are passing. I have spoken with other clubs, and I appear to be the only club targeted."

The woman leaned forward and looked down at the dollar bills and frowned. After a moment she nodded. "Counterfeits. I can see the same serial numbers." The woman frowned again and then looked at Jack. "Why are you showing ME this? I work vice, you need to talk to Bunco or the Secret Service, not me. And something else, one-dollar bills? Why do you even care? Hell, your club doesn't even stock dollar bills for change, a twenty gets looked down there."

Jack nodded. "Yes, that is the weird part. There is something more to these bills, take a look at that one, feel the texture."

The detective reached over and took the bill...

"POOF!"

Jack and Natasha coughed and waved their hands at the smoke. Jack looked at the Vegas Vice detective and blinked.

"Hey sugar, wanna fucking lap dance and then maybe fuck me up against the wall?"

Jack and Natasha both stared at the sleazy looking stripper standing in front of them as she woman blew a bubble and then popped it. The pixie cut was gone and a long, obviously bottle blonde hairdo had replaced it, complete with dark black roots. Cheap good loops that looked like the paint was rubbing off hung from her ears. The girl's eyes were dull blue, and her face was covered in thick make up, and she had a dull, worn look to her. She wore a tight black wet look spandex halter top and a pair of dull black booty shorts with the tones being off and clashing. A pair of torn lace stockings and a pair of cheap looking clear plastic heels along with some cheap plastic bracelets and a small red clutch purse that looked worn and stained completed the drab, cheap look. Jack repressed a shudder at the cheap tats on her arms, the fake tits that were obviously old and were now sagging, the ass that was just a bit too flabby.

"Dear Lord." Empress Natasha said with a voice that dripped contempt.

The woman sneered at her and licked her lips. "Hey baby, don't knock it. Jazz is ready to play all day. Twenty bucks will get you some nice oral action, and I don't mind girls or boys." She licked her lips and rubbed her tits with absolutely no sexiness to the action and winked at Jack.

"Ummmmm, I think we need to rework the spell Bunny."

Jack didn't bother to turn around. "No shit. SERIOUS rework. Crap. Can you reverse this, this, well THIS?"

Jazz, the former Vice Detective strutted around the table while Jack and Natasha backed up. "God, she even struts cheaply." Jack muttered. He put up his hands and started to speak.

"Hold up there, I'm not interested in..."

Jazz reached out and grabbed his arm and Jack felt a strange sensation and suddenly felt massively turned on. He blinked and then began to pant. Jazz rubbed his crotch roughly and popped her gum again. "Yeah? Your fucking hard on says otherwise. 20 bucks for a blow, 50 bucks for a fuck. You fucking know you want it, so pay Jazz and then let's fuck."

Jack felt his head spin. He looked at Natasha who had her hand up to her head and looked like she was suffering from a dizzy spell. He gasped once and then just grabbed the slut by the arms and spun her around. He shoved her up against the table and jerked down her shorts. The skanky slut wasn't even wearing underwear and Jack swore he could smell nasty pussy but he just didn't care.

He wanted to fuck Jazz and that was it.

He shoved a hundred into her top and said "I want change you cheap ass whore, you ain't worth a hundred and I'll smack your skank ass until you bleed if you try to make off with it."

"Asshole! Fucking fine! Get to it fuckhead, Jazz ain't got all night!"

Jack shoved his hardening dick into Jazz's unshaved pussy and felt disgusted by the slimy loose feeling. Jazz wasn't so much wet as just messy and Jack could tell her pussy had a LOT of milage on it. He started pumping, feeling disgusted with this whore and how nasty she was. Natasha was gaping and deep down Jack felt incredibly stupid and bad about doing this.

Jack grunted and then came hard. Jack felt his cum ooze out of the loose pussy and slime down Jazz's legs. Jazz popped another bubble and pulled up her booty shorts, not even bothering to wipe or any attempt to clean up.

Jazz cracked her gum and then pulled out some money. She tossed some really beat up bills on the table and said "Want me to clean you up? I'll lick you clean for 20 bucks."

Jack nearly slapped her. "Get the fuck out of here you sticking whore. Don't ever come near me again."

Jazz snorted and turned on her heel to go and then suddenly grabbed the table. "Whoa! What the fuck? What's happening..."

Jack stumbled back as Jazz bent over and began to change. Her hair shortened, the makeup lightened and then vanished, and her clothes seemed to melt back into her professional suit. Jack's head cleared and he felt normal again. He blinked and then quickly jerked up his pants.

"What just happened? I feel weird."

The detective was now leaning against the table and looking around stunned. She glanced at the dollar bill and blinked. She shook her head and said "Um, right. These dollars are fake right?"

Jack took a breath and said "Uh, yes. Same serial numbers and, um, are you okay? You kinda zoned out of it for a moment there."

Detective Grunse slowly shook her head. "I'm okay. Well, I guess I am. It's weird, I had this bizarre feeling overcome me and I felt so hor...I mean strange. Then it passed."

She shook her head and then stood up straighter. "Mr. Jack, I understand this is a criminal matter, but this is NOT my area of specialty. I appreciate you bringing this to my attention but I must insist that you..."

The Detective froze in place and her eyes glowed red. Her arms dropped and Jack heard a few very strange words from behind him. Then Magic and Bunny moved past him. Bunny was tapping her lips with her wand and Magic was caressing her staff.

"Sorry boss, but we need to really pull some information outta this copper. She's under a spell right now and we need to ask some questions."

Jack gulped and waved them on. He sat down and smiled as Natasha handed him a bottle of water. He drank and let out a sigh. "That was weird and disgusting. I was repulsed by that, that, thing, but was just so horny I had to fuck her. The second she touched me it was like I was, cripes, under a spell."

Natasha nodded. "When she touched you, I saw a little flicker of light in your eyes. I figured this was part of the spell, but God it was disgusting! She was so sleazy! So, so skanky! She was the nastiest hooker I've ever seen! Just everything about her was cheap and scummy. God! You will have a LONG wash and bath when we get home tonight and the doctor will look at you as well. Your cock is not coming anywhere NEAR me until I know you are clean and safe."

Jack frowned but nodded. "Honestly, I don't blame you. God! That pussy was, ug!"

Jack rinsed his mouth and spit the water out. He then looked over as Bunny and Magic talked to the cop. After a bit Bunny waved her hands and the cop slumped down in a chair and began to snore softly.

Magic walked over. "Okay boss. Sorry. Looks like our first spell was a BIG clusterfuck. She thought she was a hooker, not a stripper, she was practically the exact opposite of what we wanted. Cheap instead of classy, sleazy instead of refined, scummy instead of clean. And physically opposite of what we were trying to do as well, she wasn't ugly, but she was definitely skanky. I mean, her lousy hair was all fucked up. Long and fake looking, shit dye job, just cheap and nasty. The good news is that we learned a LOT about what we need to do to fix this. But the bad news is twice over. One, we have a LOT to fix. Two, the duration is really gonna be a big problem."

"Duration? What do you mean?" Jack asked.

"The time the spell stays in effect boss. This was supposed to be permanent. I guess we are lucky in this case that its not permanent, but she shouldn't have turned back so quickly."

Magic shook her head. "We put a LOT of magic into this spell boss. But she turned back after one trick. Making this permanent is going be a lot harder than we thought."

"But we can do it!" Bunny said as she walked over. "Don't despair Mr. Jack sir! We got a lot of good feedback from this try and we can certainly make it work better next time! We will get your stripper making money, don't you worry!"

Jack nodded and smiled. "Thank you Bunny my dear. I know you will. But now what about our detective friend? I am guessing we need to start over so we don't need a guinea pig right now. Blank her memory, dead end, snitch never showed, whatever, have Tina wipe any electronic traces of course. I'm gonna go back to the club and get cleaned up."