Funnier Money

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Jack was still nervous.

"Cripes, DC the Super Pimp of Center City. I can't believe I am actually going to try and make a deal with him. I'm not a criminal!"

The various snickers in his ear made him frown. "My Lord, you are not a FBI's most wanted hood, but you are certainly NOT a model citizen." Natasha said with some definite snide in her voice.

"Yeppers! Like, I totes know that I would still be a kickass superheroine if it like wasn't for your dollar! Wondie loves stripping, but knows that her bossy wossy didn't play fair." Wondie, the now bimbofied former leader of the League of Superior Womanhood added and then the line went quiet.

"True. But I don't deal drugs by the pound, brainwash customers, corrupt entire governments and courts, and peddle flesh like women are cattle. Yeah, I'm not a full on saint, but I'm not a felon either."

Jack sighed. Regardless of he viewed himself he knew his girls had a point. But being sort of similar to DC wasn't what was bugging him. It was the fact that DC had a very well know reputation for taking whatever he wanted and not carrying about who he broke or killed or transformed to get it. The Hidden Five had been world famous superheroines and were now all fully loyal super hookers for DC. He had heard that some of them were now cold blooded killers, drug dealers, flesh peddlers and human traffickers. DC practically OWNED Center City and it was giving Vegas a run for its money as the vice capital of the world. DC was not into gambling otherwise Jack would have bet Center City might have surpassed Vegas in terms of sin.

But Jack also knew that DC regarded his club to be his greatest competition in terms of strip clubs. Jack had heard that DC had been thinking about moving on him but had always decided to stick to his city and not try to make a bigger wake. Jack just hoped that they could make a deal and everyone end up happy and not get fucked over in the process.

"Boss, limo has arrived. A driver, female, and one man in the back. Driver is a meta-human, probably Trixie Glitter. She is disguised but definitely NOT normal."

"Got it. Keep an eye on her. If she tries to leave the car sound the alarm."

Jack sighed and moved over to the door of his limo. Outside was another limo, a rental, he had randomly rented it today just one hour ago and it had been swept for bugs and any hidden tricks four times by Tina and Magic and his personal security staff. Once the other limo pulled up he and DC would get out of their cars and meet in the other car. Jack had stated that they could both have one communication device and one guard nearby. Everyone else was at least a block away and Jack had been able to clear out the parking garage.

A limo appeared and pulled up on the other side of the parked limo. Jack got out and looked over the top to see a dark skinned man in a tailor made suit and hat with gold rimmed sunglasses on. Jack nodded and opened his door and the man on the other side did the same. Jack sat down in the center and the man sat across from him.

Jack looked him over. DC was taller than him, very fit and trim, well dressed and carried a gold tipped cane. A jewel dangled from a thick gold chain around his neck and he worn lots of bling rings and a expensive gold watch.

DC looked Jack over and nodded. "Nice suit. I'd wear a bit more bling myself, but tailor made, custom shoes, very nice watch: yeah you look the part of a strip club owner."

Jack smiled tightly. "Well, you certainly have a good tailor as well. I am a bit surprised though, I expected a lot more "loud" to your suit."

DC chuckled. "If you come by my city you'll see this pimp properly pimped up. But I need to cut a lower profile when I'm outta town."

"Very true. I can imagine your normal style would attract attention, even in Vegas."

"Eh, maybe brother, maybe not. Sin City right?"

They both chuckled and then DC put both his hands on his cane and looked straight at Jack.

"Okay Mr. Jack, what do you want? I know you have the hottest strip club on the planet, even more famous than my Grand Hall, and I also know there is no fucking way you can do that normally. You let your Gold Girls tour and there is even talk of some of your Royals touring, and I also know you steer your girls well away from my city. What for? My man, we are in the same business, we could make some serious dough with you coming by."

Jack shook his head. "Not happening, not anytime soon anyway. I know your reputation, if you decide you wanted to have my Gold Girls stay in Center City, you wouldn't stop until you found a way, and that can include me ending up very dead. So that isn't on the table and that isn't why I asked you to come here. I have a deal to discuss with you, but not about my girls touring your city."

DC leaned back and then finger the large gemstone on his necklace. Jack gave a slight twitch and shook his head. "Forget that trick DC, I'm not looking at the Soul Gem."

DC chuckled and said "Don't know what you are talking about my man. But that is very interesting that you know about this gem. Very few people know anything about it at all."

"Let's just say I have some ladies who used to be in a much different line of work and they still put their knowledge and talents to use when I ask them too."

DC smiled grimly at that. "Well now, that is VERY interesting to know. I guess I just might have to give up on finding Lady Wonder and recruiting her hmmmm?"

"She likes her current job. I'll leave it at that."

DC gave a slight tip of his head. "I'm impressed. I had heard some rumors and even had some first-hand accounts, but found it hard to believe. You apparently are a bit more than some strip club owner. Alright, fine. I got super bitches and so do you, so if I tried something I would have a problem. Also, since you work so hard to be above board, you actually could get the law on your side, and since you are such a boon to this town's economy you likely have lots of support, even if it is under the table. So any hostile move I make is going to be painful. So what the fuck do you need from me then?"

Jack steeled himself. "Time to make the play." He thought. He leaned forward and looked DC in the eyes.

"I did someone a favor a while back. This favor was repaid by giving me some magical items. These items enabled me to recruit any woman as my stripper. Fully loyal, no drama, no bitching, full on obedience. If I used these items on men associated with the business they became junior partners."

"That explains why all the West Coast clubs are so damn loyal to you." DC said with some respect in his voice. "Smart move, you got the hottest clubs feeding you the best product."

"Yes. But the thing is there are a limited amount of said items. I'm set up, and I can keep this going, and like you, I have "other" methods of ensuring my ladies are loyal and happy to serve. But those other methods are not full proof and it limits me to what the clubs send to me. Don't get me wrong, the ladies I get are great, but my best strippers and dancers are ladies who were classy successful ladies who never thought of stripping before. Those are the ones who become Gold Girls and if they really hustle Royals. I have tried to find the person who repaid my help to see if I can't ask for more items, but according to my magic specialist this person is powerful. More powerful than probably any other magic user on in the world at this time and if he doesn't want to be found he won't be. And he doesn't want to be found."

Jack noted DC was playing close attention and was leaning just slightly forward. "Good, I have his interest at least." Jack thought.

"So I had my own experts look at some of these items. They had determined that they can't perfectly duplicate them, but can make something very close to it. I can provide the materials needed and have, but there is a complication."

Jack sat back and drummed his finger a moment. DC didn't move other than a slight twitch in his eye.

Jack waited a few seconds and then shook his head. "Sorry, but this is a leap for me. You are someone who is a serious threat to my business and myself so pardon the hesitation. You have the former sorceress Dragon under your power. She is now called Bunny the Sexy Witch of Sassy Street. I don't know if you knew this, but she was and still is one of the most powerful magic users in the world. That crystal you took from her gave her the power of a demi-god. Even without that stone, she is still a incredibly powerful magical creature. Sure she giggles and acts like a bimbo, but talk to her about magic and you are going to be amazed what lights are still on inside if you follow."

Jack leaned forward again. "I know this because my stripper Magic used to be Madam Mystic, another incredibly powerful magical creature who had worked with Dragon a couple of times using massive magical forces to bind demons and put gods to sleep and so on. According to Magic, the next most powerful magic user that exists, that she knows of anyway, is nowhere near as powerful as her or the Dragon. Sorry Bunny."

"You want my Bunny to team up with your Magic to make more of these here items?"

"Yes. Magic is working on the spell, but needs some help. It's complex and a lot of stuff needs to be done and checked and so on. Bunny is the only one who can really do it. And if she links with Magic, they can make these items very powerful. Not as powerful as the original ones, but powerful enough for me to use."

DC kept his face smooth, but Jack could tell he definitely had DC's interest. Jack decided to finish the pitch and see what he could get.

"Here is my proposal. You let Bunny assist Magic and we make these items. In return, you and I make an agreement. I will let my Gold Girls and even Royals tour Center City, for a 55/45 split with you getting 55%, provided that you DO NOT attempt to recruit my girls or enslave them. My girls are MY girls, and I don't allow others to poach. You do and the deal is off."

DC stared at Jack levelly. "Mr. Jack, that's a nice start, but that's not nearly enough of a deal for my Bunny's time. My Grand Hall runs a close second to your Dream, I don't need your ladies dancing to make money."

Jack smiled grimly. "Fair enough. If we succeed in making more items, I'll split them with you. You can have 50% of them to use for whatever. But there is no guarantee of success, or that these items can be, um, recoded I guess, to others. The original spell was cast with me in mind, Magic isn't sure she can make it work for someone else. But if we can? 50% for you."

DC nodded. "Getting warmer, but still not warm enough."

Jack frowned. "What else?"

DC smiled. "I want to buy your ladies once you are done with them. I saw that you married off your Royal Girl Asia to a rich old fart. I understand why, the life was wearing her out, she wouldn't have cut it as a Royal much longer and your "Empress" wouldn't allow sub-standard quality broads in the elite. So you sold her off, made some money and made sure she was taken care of."

DC chuckled. "Pretty soft really. You definitely are no pimp, once a ho is done you move her off down the line and that is the business. Once I'm done with a hooker, its none of my business what she does with her skank ass. But you don't want your bitches to end up badly, so what you do with your stable is your business. But that Asia was FINE. Sure in another year or two she would have been run down some and dropped down from the Royals, but I can say she had at least five more good years left and that would have been a ton of cash. I know you sold her, sorry, "let her husband buy out her contract" if that lets you sleep better, for a shit ton of money, so its not like you are fully clean on this."

DC leaned forward and his voice got serious. "Your tail is world class. Equal to mine. I want access to your market and I am willing to take your used product if this is what qualifies as used. I'll buy out your girls contracts and they can keep stripping in Center City until they are no longer able."

"Then what? I don't want my girls ending up being broken down strippers living in trailers working some seedy dive off an interstate. I want them taken care of, that what I promised every dancer who works for me and I mean it."

DC frowned and then said "Okay how about this? When you decide to sell one of your girl's contracts to me, we both pony up some cash for a retirement account? Enough she can live out her days without any issues. Say 10% of the contract value total, 5% each?"

Jack thought about it. He nodded. "I can do that, but need some things in place. The money must be secure, regardless of what happens the girl will get at least the 5% at the time of sale, so if she got $5 million at the sale, when she retires from working for you, she gets at least that amount plus whatever interest the account makes. No dipping, no having her hand over her money, it sits for her until she needs it. If she blows it after she is done, well that's on her, my mind is clean."

"Okay, I'm down with that."

"Another thing we need to settle. Some of my girls have standing marriage proposals, especially Gold Girls, those proposals will be honored unless the guy backs out. But I don't want him being "convinced" to back out if you follow me."

DC growled. "I'm not sure I like that."

"Well, I keep my word and I know you understand that. First off its only six Gold Girls and 8 regular Girls. Royals get proposals just about every day so honestly I haven't been taking them seriously. I will exclude Royals from that list in the future so you always get them. Also, you and I can set the price for each girl, if the suitor wants to pony up for it, we split it even. Or maybe we tell him he can buy the girl's contract from you once she is done from you and you can score that way?"

DC thought about it a moment. "Okay, I can roll with that. But I don't want to have a lot of girls getting proposed to, like I said, I want your product, not the money."

Jack nodded. "I will set up some criteria and if you approve we will use that as basis for determining who is serious and who isn't." DC nodded in agreement.

"Well, anything else? Or do we have a deal?" Jack said.

DC frowned a moment and then smiled. "I believe we do." He extended his hand and Jack shook it with a smile.

"Well, now that that is done, I want to ask a favor." DC said.

"Oh?"

"I've heard so much about your Royals I just have to try them. Can I have some time with your most famous dancers?"

Jack thought a moment and then nodded. "Certainly. I will have the Duchess and the Countess standing by. I will even let you have a lap dance from Empress. But no fooling around, she is MY woman."

DC smiled. "I understand my man. I tend to get the same way with some of my special ho's. Tell you what, how about a trade? I enjoy your Royals and you can have Trixie Glitter for the same amount of time?"

Jack smiled. "Done. Let's head on over to my private house by the golf course. I want to keep things private you understand."

DC smiled grimly. "Of course, my man. Let's go, I'm dying to see these Royals."

Jack exited the car and got in his limo and let out a breath. "Okay, we have a deal. What's anyone think?"

"My Lord, you have done a fine job. I think this pimp will keep up his end of the deal provided we keep up ours." Natasha said with a pleased purr.

"From what my voice measurer showed, he was on the up and up. So good deal boss." Tina said with a happy voice.

"I detected no spells other than a protective one cast on him, very similar to the one I placed on you boss. And he actually wasn't trying to use the soul gem, FYI." Magic said with a giggle at the end.

"Never hurts to be careful. Have the Duchess and the Countess moved to the private house immediately and prepare for our guests."

The drive was quick and the cars parked inside. No one got out until the doors had closed. DC smiled as he led a six-foot platinum blonde stunner dressed in metallic gold thigh boots, booty shorts, halter top and opera gloves with matching mask around the front of the limo. She looked at Jack and giggled. Jack grinned and pointed to the door. They went inside to the living room and Jack smiled as the Duchess and Countess stood up and curtsied as they entered.

"DC, this is the Duchess and the Countess. Ladies, this is DC the Super Pimp. We have just concluded a deal of great importance, so you will treat him as our most honored guest."

Both Royals smiled at DC who was leering at them. "Mmmmmm, that is some FINE tail Mr. Jack. Oh yeah, I think this will work out well."

The two ladies glided forward and each took an arm of DC. "Sir, please follow us and allow us the pleasure of entertaining you." Duchess said with a smile that could melt steel and Jack watched as DC let himself be led out of the living room towards one of the suites.

"Mmmmmm, like DC is gonna tear that fine ass up!"

Jack turned and smiled as Trixie Glitter eased her left hand around his waist while wrapping her arm around his head. She was tall and with her six-inch heels she was taller than Jack. She leaned down and their lips met. Jack was used to some fine kisses, but he felt a jolt through his whole body as Trixie kissed him. Her tongue slid into his mouth and he was startled as it seemed to wrap around his and play with it. After several amazing seconds he broke the kiss and let out a breath.

"WOW! Now that was impressive!"

Trixie looked him in the eyes and Jack saw that for all the vapid bimboness she gave off, that there were still some lights on. "She's checking out if I am effected." Jack thought to himself and then he laughed.

Trixie blinked and then giggled. "Like, nothing huh? DC told Trixie that you were probably proofed again Trixie's special tricks. That's actually cool, Trixie hasn't had a normal fuck in a long time. Trixie's fucks are usually so mind-fucked that they are just puppets for Trixie to play with!"

Trixie's hand slid down to Jack's cock and Jack felt himself harden even more. Trixie licked her lips and said "Well Jacky, why don't we head to the bedroom and you can enjoy Trixie?"

Jack dropped his hands and cupped that awesome ass and said "This way my fine lady."

Trixie looped her arm into his and nibbled on his ear as he led her to the Master Suite. A large bed with mirrors on the ceiling awaited them along with a stripper pole in the corner. Trixie giggled again when she saw it.

She wrapped her arms around Jack's neck and gave him another toe-curling kiss and said "Nice pole. For private shows?"

Jack kissed down her neck and down between Trixie's luscious tits and said "For special customers who want some privacy. Your DC has similar setups I image?"

Trixie let out a low moan as she slid her top down and Jack sucked on one of her nipples. "Like, of course! But DC can get, like, a hooker into your room without even having to go through a doorway! But that can, you know, weird out some of the Johns a bit."

Jack nodded and let Trixie push him back on the bed. Trixie knelt down with another giggle and eased his pants down. "Ooooooo, nice cock! Is that natural? Or do some of your special girls "help" you out?"

Jack chuckled. "A bit of both actually. Having the hottest strippers on the planet tends to give me plenty of workouts so I'm pretty good naturally if you follow. But I won't lie, I have some special meds and machines that assist me from time to time. Right now though, this is 100% natural."

Jack cut off as Trixie gave his cock a long slow lick and Jack felt tingles race up his member. "Damnnnnnnn, that is nice. You really ARE super!"

Trixie giggled again and then Jack stiffened as a lovely pair of lips encased his cock. Jack was used to amazing blowjobs and had his own super strippers, but he had to admit Trixie was definitely one of the best cocksuckers he had ever had. Aside from the amazing softness of her lips her tongue seemed to be able to do all kinds of amazing tricks. Jack's head was soon rolling around as pleasure oozed though his body.