Funnier Money

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Magic spun her staff. "Hold on boss!" She spoke some words and suddenly Jack winced. He blinked. "What was that?"

"Making sure you didn't pick up anything from our skanky friend Jazz. You are good, but since we are messing with magic I wanted to be sure you didn't pick up anything that could be a real problem. I don't like the idea of my boss having a case of the magical clap."

Jack winced again at that thought and nodded. "Good thinking. Yeah, I need a LONG shower tonight."

Natasha and Jack headed out while Magic and Bunny went over their notes. The Vice detective stood there in a magical trance while the two sorceresses questioned her and cast various spells on her. Once they were done with their work Magic went over and waved her hands and chanted a spell. Detective Ellie Grunse blinked and her eyes regained some their color.

Magic gave the cop some instructions and nodded as the detective moved off like she was sleepwalking. As she went Bunny tucked the dollar bill into her jacket pocket with a giggle.

"For her time." Bunny said and she and Magic giggled some more as they got down to work.

AN HOUR LATER AT A DINER NEAR THE STRIP

Detective Grunse rubbed her head. "Cripes, what a weird day. Phone call from some informant on human trafficking, then no show..."

She let out a long breath. "But where the hell did the last 3 hours go? I didn't just stand there at the meeting place did I? Fuck, where was I supposed to meet that guy? Damn, maybe I need a vacation."

"You okay Ellie?"

Ellie looked up at the perky red haired lady who was writing on her order pad. Peggy was a college student working part time at the Diner. Even though she could have made more money at one of the hotels on the strip, she preferred working at the Diner for numerous reasons. Money was actually pretty good as lots of gamblers stopped by for the all day breakfasts, and it was safe as it was also a big cop hangout. Ellie was one of her regular cop diners.

"Yeah, just one of those very long and very wasted days you get now and again. I better get going, how much?"

Ellie paid cash and headed for the door. Peggy was going past with her arms full when Ellie stopped.

"Oh crap! Peggy, forgot your tip." Ellie pulled out some dollars from her pocket and Peggy shook her head.

"Can't stop, just tuck them in my apron there! Thanks Ellie!"

Detective Ellie went on with her work and so did Peggy. Peggy finished up her shift and didn't change at the Diner. She drove to her apartment and got out of her car. It was a gated complex with lots of students and was pretty safe so she wasn't in any rush. But she had a lot of stuff in her arms and her keys fell from her hands. She bent down to pick them up and some of her tip money spilled out.

"Cripes, I am dropping everything. There, that's everything but that one dol..."

POOF!

Ruby looked around the parking lot and licked her ruby red lips. "Oh yeah! Should be plenty of tricks to turn here! Let's find some dick!"

Ruby grinned as she heard two voices coming from around the corner. Adjusting her red latex microskirt and her red latex halter top and her stained dull red thigh boots she stood up, ran her fingers down her tattooed tits and click-clacked over to the sound of the voices.

She turned the corner to see two young college boys talking in front of a doorway. She moved up quickly to them and slid her arms into an arm each of the two and said "Hiya studs? Looking for cheap fuck? Ruby will let you fuck her for $50 apiece."

The two young men jumped when she touched them, and then both suddenly became incredibly horny.

"$50 bucks? I'm not sure trash like you is worth $50 bucks." The one outside the door said with a leer.

"No lie, I can smell your skanky pussy from across the street. $25 each slut."

Ruby snarled. "Cheap assholes! Okay, this hot bitch will treat you, $45 each."

The two guys laughed. "You got a high opinion skeeze. $30 each and we won't call the cops."

Ruby reached down and rubbed the guy on the left's cock hard. He winced and she said "Your fucking cock knows better than your dumb ass, $40 each and you can fuck me in the ass."

The man grinned and the other guy nodded. "Inside you go ho."

The man shoved her towards a room. There was a beat up couch there and she moved over to it. The grabbed her and tossed a sheet over it. "Don't want you skanking the place up. Bend over while I wrap up."

Ruby pulled down her skirt and the men laughed. "Fuck dude, that is nasty! Have you ever shaved?"

Ruby smacked her ass and flicked her long red hair around. "Fuck you asshole. If you don't like the bush, go for the hole!"

The man finished putting his condom on and smeared some lube on her ass. And then without any preamble he shoved into her ass. Ruby grunted and started shoving back.

"God! Even her ass is loose! What a skank!" The man said as he pounded away. The other man grinned and dropped his pants. He shoved his cock up in front of the whore's mouth and said "Suck it, I'm not in the mood for ass tonight and your pussy is fucking disgusting. Put that mouth to work."

Ruby glared at the john and then spit on the cock. She sucked it down and started running her tongue over it. The guy grunted. "Bitch has a stud. God what trash!"

Ruby kept sucking, she had heard it all before and she knew she was a skanky whore on the way down. But tricks were tricks and a scummy whore like her couldn't afford to be picky. She felt the ass man tense and then cum in her ass. He was wearing a condom (no one would fuck without one anymore) and then the guy came in her mouth. She sputtered and swallowed it. The two tricks pulled back and wiped off.

"Here's your money, now get out the door. And don't touch anything, I just clean the place up and don't need your sleaze making a mess."

"Assholes." Ruby snarled as she went out the door. She took two steps and suddenly felt very dizzy.

Peggy blinked and looked around. "Huh? What am I doing here?"

"Peggy?"

Peggy turned around and saw Rick. Rick was a classmate of hers in botany and they had sometimes studied together. He had a girlfriend though and they were just friends.

"Oh. Hi Rick. I, um, you know, this may sound weird but I don't know what I am doing here. I was getting out of the car and then, um, I'm here?"

"Funny, I was going to say kinda the same thing. I was talking to Joe and suddenly, uh, weird things, and here I am at my door."

"Weird things?" Peggy said swallowing. "Huh, than is an odd taste in my mouth." She thought. She froze for a second. She felt some stickiness in the inside of her thighs. She flushed and was just about to panic when she noticed that Rick was looking around very confused and looked like he wanted to shut the door.

"Uh, yeah. Hey, you didn't see a some badly dressed nasty lady around did you? She had even redder hair than you do. Really nasty, in more ways than one."

Peggy shook her head and then looked at her hands. She had a fist full of cash. "Nope. Can't say that I did. Well, I guess it's just one of those things. I just got off work so I need to count the tips and study so see you later."

Peggy went back to her car and found her books lying in a heap by the car door. Try as she might, she couldn't remember what had happened. She was still puzzled when she got into her place and set her books down and counted her tips. She rolled up her money and then remember she owed her roommate $5 for laundry. She counted out 5 $1 dollar bills and set them under her roommate's keys and went back to her room to study. That night she had the weirdest dream about being a sleazy hooker who fucked cheap.

And the next morning her roommate grabbed the dollars as she headed out the door to class...

A WEEK LATER IN THE BASEMENT

"So explain to me what has changed." Jack said as he and Empress glided into the room

Jack was in a $1500 tailor made suit and Empress Natasha was a in a purple silk high cut dress decked out in her jewels. Jack had just come from a large charity event on the strip where he had enjoyed a long night of pleasant conversation, dancing, and enjoying the jealous looks of nearly every man and woman there. Jack was surprised how much socializing he had to do as the owner of The Dream, but found he did have a bit of a talent for it and did enjoy his "normal" nights out.

But he was in a bit of a rush. The mayor and county commissioner were coming by for an after the party party with some of the Gold Girls and Jack always made it a point to see that they were well taken care of.

"Like, we had a breakthrough! We were able to reverse the effects of the last batch. Well for some of it. We have it so that you get high class now for sure. We think we have them as strippers too, but that is a bit hazy still. But we want to try another test." Magic said with a giggle while Bunny nodded eagerly. Both were dressed in rather conservative clothing, but Jack suspected it was just a illusion.

"Okay. Did you call in someone from the list? Can we do this now? I've got a meeting back at the club shortly and can't be late."

"She's on her way down. Christine Fields."

Jack snickered. "The reporter? Oh, this could be fun."

Natasha made a harumph noise. "I hope it works on her. That bitch needs to be fixed."

"Oh hello! Mr. Jack, so pleased you called!"

Jack, Natasha and the two magic users turned as a young perky blonde bounced into the room. Jack was able to barely keep his eyes from rolling as she smiled at him and walked up with her phone on and obviously recording.

Christine Fields was a very annoying reporter. She was kind of a legend in Vegas, she was an investigative reporter who came across as a bubbly, perky, non-serious blonde but was in reality a very sharp minded and clever person. She was famous for her numerous "Gotcha" moments on camera when someone let down their guard or was fooled by her looks. She was moving up the local NBC affiliate ranks and there was some talk she would make the leap over to the big times if she could bust a major story.

Jack had been her target for a while now. Thanks to his security system and Natasha's absolute mistrust of any reporter he had been very careful and had either avoided her entirely or had made sure he never talked about anything important. Tina had snooped her emails and Jack knew she was gunning for him. If she could get him to spill something about his club it would be a major feather in her cap, especially anything about his "super strippers" or the Royals. While no one officially knew about his enchanted Super Heroine Strippers there were lots of rumors about them and of course it was an open secret about Natasha and her "Ladies". Christine was gunning to get him to make one comment about them so she could use it to pry more out.

Jack wasn't worried about her recording. Tina the Techslut's jammers were erasing her camera just as fast she was recording and no signals of any kind could get out of the building. But he was rather annoyed about her "I'm going to get you" attitude and her cocky look and walk. If he had more of his real dollars, she would have been dollared long ago as Jack knew trouble when he saw it. Jack did appreciate her body and looks though. Natural blonde, perky 32 BB tits, lean figure, and on the short side, she was very pretty although Jack knew that bigger tits and more bubbly butts were bigger draws. As a normal girl he would have her under the knife quickly, but if this latest batch worked...

"So glad you could make it. I've got something that you might be interested in. Have a look on this table."

"Anything relating to Lady Wonder? You were one of the last people to see her before she "retired", so any comment?"

Jack ignored her and pointed to the dollar bill. "Someone is passing some seriously good counterfeit bills in my place. Those new bills that "can't" be copied? Someone is and they are starting to try and circulate them."

Christine frowned a bit as Jack ignored her question and then looked at the bills on the table. "Just dollars? That seems odd, why would someone go through all the trouble to do this and just make dollar bills?"

"I was thinking the same thing. But these are as good as the real thing. Feel the texture, you can't tell them apart."

Christine picked up the nearest bill and froze. Her eyes rolled up and her body glowed for a second and then transformed. It looked kind of like the T1000 from the Terminator series. Her whole body seemed to ooze and parts swelled or shrank. She got a lot taller and her butt swelled out and her tits got bigger. Then the glow died and Jack tapped his lip.

"Hmmmmm, much better, but that is an interesting effect." Natasha said.

Christine smiled at Jack and pouted. "Hello there handsome. Looking for some fun? The name is Crissy and for $100 I can be all yours."

Jack smiled and walked around the table and looked her over. Crissy had undergone some major changes turning from the little blonde reporter in what she was now.

Crissy was now a black Amazon. She was easily six and half feet tall with her heels and her body was filled out with muscle and some nice padding in the right spots. Her tits were enormous, at least a 40 EEE and were barely held in check by a silver bikini. Her ass was heart shaped and nicely padded. Her hair was now long and black, pouty lips, dark eyes, and long legs that went on forever. In fact, she was about the exact opposite of what she had been before.

But she glided over to Jack and ran her fingertips over his chest. Jack noted she moved very smoothly and sexy, and she talked very nicely. Jack smelled the air and she gave off a hint of perfume. Overall very classy.

Natasha walked about Crissy and looked her over closely. "Much better. MUCH better. But how well can she dance?"

Crissy snorted. "I don't dance. I fuck. And I fuck HARD."

Crissy's hand dropped to Jack crotch and Jack felt a wave of horniness sweep over him. Jack blinked and then smiled as Crissy wrapped her arms around him and bent down to give him a toe-curling kiss. Jack gasped as she broke the kiss and shoved him back onto the table. Bunny was barely able to sweep the dollars out of the way as Crissy heaved him up on the table and straddled him. She grabbed his arms and pinned him down and kissed him hard again.

"Crissy is fucking horny and wants some cock. YOU are going to give me that cock!" She growled.

Jack got out a "Whaaaa?" before Crissy pinned both of his hands above his head and with her other hands reached down and ripped down his pants. Jack didn't really register the tearing sound but did register his very hard cock suddenly popping free and to attention. And most certainly registered Crissy when she mounted him with a grunt.

Jack let out a gasp as Crissy's tight pussy slid over his cock. Jack's eyes bugged as the tightness of it and his eyes crossed as Crissy began to ride him. "That's it! Crissy wants Cock! Fucking stay stiff you fucking pussy! You are Crissy's meat tonight!"

Crissy cupped her tits and licked her nipples while she bucked up and down on Jack. Jack was pulled up when Crissy lifted up because her pussy was so tight around his cock. Crissy would let him slid out halfway and then slam down on him causing Jack to grunt or moan. Crissy banged up and down and laughed and shouted.

"That's it you pussy! Fucking fuck this monster! You feel your cock? You feel me owning your cock? I own this cock! Mine! Mine! MINE!"

At the last shout Jack screamed and came like a fountain and Crissy let out a yell. Jack's whole body convulsed several times and his eyes rolled up into his head and the room echoed with a "thud" as his head dropped onto the back of the table.

Crissy snorted and got off Jack. She sneered at him and said "Nice fuck little man. I just might do you again. If you think y..."

Crissy cut off and stumbled back. She grabbed her head and then seemed to melt or ooze back into Christine in a few seconds. Christine looked around with unfocused eyes for a second and then said "Whaaaa?"

Natasha heard a snap and Christine froze in place. Magic stepped forward and shook her head.

"We will make sure she, like, has no memories of what happened. Damn, I thought we had it this time."

"Well, you at least got her much cleaner. She certainly had presence, and plenty of aggression. And the body was certainly nice. But she was a hooker again." Natasha said with a frown.

"Like, I got the mistake we made on this one I think. But for sure I know how we got her to be clean, horny, and how to improve her body sort of. The problem is mixing a full up transformation with just an improvement." Bunny said as she made some notes.

"Totes right Bunny. We need to figure out how to separate that."

"What are you talking about?" Natasha asked as she looked over her snoring Lord.

"Well, we are like kinda mixing different types of magic here. A full up transformation spell turns someone into something else completely. An improvement spell takes what you already have and makes it better. Things like bigger tits, more active sex drive, nicer hair, better body shape and so on. Boss's magic dollars are, well, they are a mix of that. A complete transformation of the mind and soul, but really just an "improvement" of the body. You normally don't mix those spells and trying to figure out how to is a bitch." Magic said.

"Yeah. Our last spell was way over the top transformation. From a normal girl into a what we thought was a sexy dancer. Instead we got a complete nasty whore of a slut, an extreme transformation. This one was better mentally, a lot more classy, but the body was fully transformed, hell, it was turned into the exact opposite of what it was. A smaller girl, thin, tiny frame, and she became an Amazon with a huge rack, massive ass, and a highly aggressive and dominant sexual drive. I'm willing to bet Christine here is a sub or is very submissive in bed."

Natasha sighed. "Well, we have learned more at least. Magic, clean your Lord up, we have an important engagement. Take what you have learned and put it to work on the next one. And blank this one's mind and get her out of this place."

Magic waved her hands and Jack awoke with his suit repaired and smelling clean. Jack blinked and looked over at Natasha a bit guiltily. "Sorry about that. But she jumped me and it was the same thing. The second she laid her hands on me I was hers. I just had to service her."

Natasha smiled and kissed her Lord deeply. "My Lord, I have no problem with you enjoying your serfs and servants and I have no issues with you fucking some report who wanted to fuck you over and got the tables turned. If we make this work you will never have anything to fear."

Jack smiled and looped his arm around his Empress. "Thank you my dear Empress. You can fill me in on the way back to the club. You two, get back to it."

Magic and Bunny bowed as they left. Bunny waved her hands and gave instructions to Christine. Christine turned to go and Magic tucked her dollar into her jacket pocket.

"There ya go toots. Don't worry, we will get you in a bit. But for now, have one on us." She and Bunny shared a giggle as an entranced Christine left the room. Christine didn't really come to until she was actually parking her car at the news station parking lot. It was late, after the evening news, and most of the crew had gone home.

"Huh? What I am doing here? Didn't I have an appointment?" Christine checked her phone and frowned. It was blank and showed no calls, texts or emails other than routine stuff from the station. She gaped at the time and blinked.

"11pm? What the hell? I left the station after the news at six, I had..."

"Damn it, what the fuck did I have? This is really weird."

After trying and failing to remember what had happened she got out and went inside to her office. She bumped into Taylor, a young intern from UNLV who was carrying a tray of coffees for the late night crew. Taylor was a young woman of 19, brown hair, grey eyes and a slight weight problem. She wasn't exactly fat, but did have some extra pounds on her figure and was rather tall. But she was very good at organizing and showed much more interest in the behind the scenes work of a news station than being one of the reporters.