Funnier Money

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An older man who was looking around with a very confused look came in. Magic pointed to the table and the man walked up to it. "Um, I'm sorry, but what is this about? I was supposed to meet my wife by the front doors and your security guards were not very talkative."

Rose smiled and let her coat slide off her shoulders. The man gaped and Rose said "Hey handsome, wanna lap dance? $100 and you won't get a better one this side of the VIP floors."

"What!?!? I'm sorry, I am leaving now! I am mar..."

Rose touched the man on the arm and he blinked. The man started to sweat. He tried to back away, but Rose held onto his arm and snuggled closer. "Come on handsome. Just one? One little dance? The wifey will never know. Just one?"

The man gulped and tried to pull his arm free but didn't back away. "No, I, uh, you seem nice and all, but I'm married."

Rose leaned in and wrapped her arms around the man's neck and gave him a little kiss on the lips. "Just oneeeeeee dance. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Right baby?"

The man swallowed and opened his mouth. No sound came out and Rose giggled. She took the man's hand and gently led him to the booth and in the door.

A slow number started playing and Rose swayed easily to the music. She slowly ground down onto the man's lap and ran her fingers through his hair. The man just stared like he had been struck dumb. Rose gave a very sexy dance and the man was breathing hard. As the song finished Rose sat on his lap and gave him a very thorough kiss.

"Did baby enjoy the dance?"

The man nodded.

"Does baby want to do more?"

The man trembled and Rose eased her hand down between his legs. The man twitched once, then twice and then he nodded yes. Rose smiled and eased down between his legs. The man looked about ready to have an heart attack but the second Rose's mouth engulfed his cock all the tension drained out of his body and a big smile crossed his face. His eyes just rolled up and he head tipped back. Rose looked up and giggled. She sucked him off quick and the man's body jerked a few times when he came, his eyes opened crossed and then rolled up into his head as it fell back with a soft thump against the top of the couch.

Rose wiped her lips, took his wallet and pulled out $250. She put his wallet back in and gave him a nice kiss on the cheek and then picked up her top and bottom and eased out of the booth.

She strutted up to Magic. "Okay Magic! That guy is done, one bl..."

Rose put her hands to her head and stumbled. Magic caught her. Jack, Natasha and Tiffany sighed.

"Damn it. I thought we had it!" Jack muttered.

Magic waved her hand and the woman froze like a statue. Bunny came out and they both high fived.

"Boss! It worked! We figured out the duration!" Magic squealed while bunny clapped her hands and giggled happily.

"What are you talking about?" Jack replied on the speaker.

"We will tell you in a minute. Just let us dump the test subjects."

"Keep Rose. She will do fine as a regular."

Magic waved her staff and Rose straightened up and then froze again. "We will just leave you like this for now Little Miss Test Subject. Bunny, let's put this guy back where he belongs."

Bunny nodded and pulled out a cellphone. She dialed a number. "Hey there. Okay we are done, let him out of the room now and thank him for his time, tell him that you got the descriptions mixed up."

Bunny waved her wand and tapped the man on the head and "POOF!"

Jack came out with Tiffany and Natasha.

"Explain now." Jack said.

Magic giggled. "Like we couldn't replicate the power in a dollar, but we realized we could replicate the effect of a dollar's value."

"Like, a dollar for a stripper's attention right?" Bunny chimed in. "So how much attention would you get for two dollars?" Bunny held up a $2 bill.

"Hold on, you mean that you got her to dance and play twice because of the value of the bill?" Jack said.

"You got it boss! Rose here touched a two-dollar bill, and we got two tricks out of her."

"So if you want someone to dance for you and you give them a fifty, you get fifty dances."

Jack looked at the stack of two-dollar bills and shouted "HOT DAMN! You did it!"

Jack grabbed Natasha and kissed her hard and she returned it will equal passion. Jack broke the kiss and Natasha jumped up into his arms and wrapped her legs around him. "I want you Darling! TAKE ME NOW!"

"Poof!"

Jack grinned as he tossed Natasha on his bed. Natasha smiled and spread her legs. She and Jack were both naked. Jack jumped when another hand reached around from behind and stroked his cock.

"I think we ALL need to celebrate Mr. Jack. I have been wanted to see if you really are as good as Trixie said you were, so a three-some?" Tiffany said with a voice that could melt steel.

"Um, how about us?"

Jack looked to see Bunny and Magic rubbing each other. Both were naked except for heels and masks.

"A Five-some then. But first my Empress gets her fuck!" Jack said as he dove for between her legs.

ACROSS TOWN IN A ROOM BY THE ENTRANCE TO MAJOR CASINO

The man shook his head. "What just happened to me? Where am I?"

He looked around confused and shook his head. "I was grabbed by security for something I think, but what was it?"

The door opened and two men came in. The one in a suit frowned and spoke.

"Mr. Sonner, I am very sorry about this. Our security had a major screw up and detained you by accident. On behalf of the casino let me apologize. We are going to comp you for your room for the remainder of your stay as our way of apology."

Mr. Sonner blinked. "Oh. Well, mistakes happen. Thank you for apologizing and the comping, but I need to go now. My wife..."

"She headed back up to your room and should be there now. She came down just after we detained you and when she didn't see you she headed back before we could catch her. We called her and told her about the mistake and she is waiting for you."

Mr. Sonner nodded and headed out of the door and back up to his room. He knocked on the door and put his hands down to his belt and felt a crinkle.

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a $2 bill. Just then his wife opened the door.

"Albert! What happened?"

Albert shook his head and moved into the room. "Well, there was a bad case of mistaken identity apparently. They grabbed me by mistake and held me in a room for a while until they cleared it up. One of the management came in apologized to me personally over the screw up. They are going to comp the room for us for the remainder of our stay."

"Oh. Well, that is nice of them."

"I thought so. Well Brenda, enough of the excitement. Shall we have our walk now? I need to use the bathroom real quick so just give me a minute."

Albert set his sunglasses down along with the $2 bill on the dresser and went into the bathroom. He did his business, but kept sniffing the air.

"Lord, I must be losing it. I swear it smells like cheap sex and perfume in here."

Shrugging, he washed his hands and walked out the door...

"Hey there sugar, want a lap dance? Brenda's got all the moves and all the time in the world."

Albert had just enough time to croak "Brenda!?!?" before the stripper in front of him wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a quick kiss.

Albert's eyes rolled back and then he opened them again and grinned at the blue tube dress and high heel clad blonde in his arms. She was easy on the eyes and had a nice firm rack with no sag and a tight ass. Albert had a momentary thought of "Strange this stripper has the same name as my wife, kinda looks like her too."

"Well baby, the wife is out for a bit, so yeah, a lap dance and maybe something else?"

Brenda giggled and licked her lips. "I like how you think stud. Have a seat and let Brenda show you a great time!"

Albert and Brenda had quite a night. Albert got two lap dances, a blow job and a nasty fuck which left him passed out on the bed with a grinning Brenda who then blacked out and came to naked in her husbands arms. Both of them were very confused, but decided that being naked in bed and reeking of sex was an indication that maybe they should just roll with it and so they had a rather wild night.

The next day Brenda left the $2 bill on the counter as part of a tip for the room cleaner, who grabbed it with gloved hands and tucked it away until she got off shift.

THE NEXT DAY AT THE DREAM

"That is your half of the $100 bills for this batch." Jack said as he carefully set down five stacks wrapped in a $10000 marking tape.

"I have counted it and verified the amount, $50000 worth of bills, plus $200 in ones from the first two batches." Tiffany replied as she moved them into a briefcase and locked it. "Excellent. We will run our own tests in Center City and share what we find with you."

"Very good, we will as well, although our first test subject is already at work. So far so good. Rose has been given the thumbs up by my brainwasher as "perfect mental state for a stripper" and she is already dancing away. We have a chip implanted in her wrist than tracks the number of dances she has done. $10000 for 10000 dances, she should be good for several years."

"And if we want to keep her, we just "renew" her contract for another 10 Gs." Magic said with a giggle.

"We still need some adjusting though. As Ms. Ramos said, she has more sass than class. She will do just fine as a regular dancer, but with her mindset she will never be a Gold Girl."

"True but we can work that. I have full confidence that our next joint working session will be successful in these minor adjustments." Jack said as his kissed Natasha on her cheek.

"Well, my jet is waiting. I and Bunny will be off. I must say that your prowess in bed is quite impressive, but no offense, DC is still the best."

Jack laughed. "I take that as a complement. I don't mind DC being the champ, I am just glad to finish in the top five."

Tiffany nodded and strutted out of the door with Bunny trailing and giggling along.

"Well my Lord, feeling better about our future?"

"Quite. I can't see what could possibly go wrong, unless the old man shows up mad."

Downstairs Rose was just finishing her first full shift as a regular dancer at The Dream and was bouncing off the walls with excitement. She had to go and check into her new apartment (a privately owned building that only catered to Jack dancers and other employees) and then she and Dixie and Destiny, her "seniors" who had been assigned to show her how things worked at The Dream, were headed out to do some shopping.

"Ready Rose?"

Rose giggled and held up a roll of hundreds. "Oh yeah! I've got my $10000 hiring bonus and I am ready to hit the shops!"

THE END?