Futa Dragons Pt. 08b

Story Info
The Dragon becomes fully awake.
20k words
4.25
2.2k
2
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sddconst
sddconst
99 Followers

Dragon Vengeance.

The second part of the Dragon emerging and stamping her authority upon the cosmos. Already she has let the wonderful beast within her Futa heart come forth and take steps to begin the removal of a huge threat to the known cosmos.

A group calling themselves the Privileged believe that they are superior to all other species and had begun to send tendrils out to other worlds in order to bring the populations under their insidious control. The beings simply live to have others carry out their perverted whims, including deviant sex on demand. They have extensive resources and power from centuries of control within the hierarchy of their old society primarily based on Thuel.

Already Fiona has destroyed their presence on the Thallusian worlds but it has been at a cost. She almost lost her beautiful secretary to their clutches when the pretty woman was used as bait to get closer to the Privileged agents on Prime. Saving the woman and needing to keep her out of sight had caused the dragon to fully emerge to take the woman to her ancient sanctuary. Fiona is still uncertain how much the Dragon controls her or whether it is the other way around. For now she is trying to balance how she feels with what she knows she must do with the powers she has in her arsenal.

Having succeeded on Thallix Prime she is now ready to take on the Thuel home world but before that she needs to go home.

[This is the end of the first saga of the Futa Dragon. I hope you enjoy and look forward to Fiona's dealing with her children and their problems. Cheers SDDConst.]

*****

Petik Sinclair looked doubtfully at the two women on board his starship. Not his ship, but it was the one he always flew Jemma Platten around in. Already he had found himself harbouring a great deal of affection for these two remarkable women. One he knew was a Dragon, even if she did not fully realise it herself and capable of many magnificent things, not least of which was the routing of the Privileged on Prime and Thallix II. The other was a beautiful bubbly blonde whom it seemed was very close to falling deeply in love with the other. For reasons, known only to himself, Petik had found himself strongly protective of both of them.

The Dragon he could never hope to attain. She was much too powerful for him and his life balance. Brianna however, was a different story altogether. He found that he was enamoured of her. Not just for her pretty face and sexy body but also for her bright and outgoing view of life. "She could almost be Boltaron," he often found himself saying as he watched her parade around his ship in skimpy clothing with her wide glittering eyes and cheeky smile.

He had sometimes believed that those mischievous blue eyes had been directed at him as he moved around his ship, checked his systems and ensured that his passengers were comfortable. He dismissed his notions as simply wishful thinking but it did not hurt for him to masturbate to thoughts of her lovely body squirming under his large cock and experienced lips and fingers.

After they had finished on Prime he was surprised when Fiona had requested that he take the two women, Daniel Rawlins and Kevin Long back to Thes. He was not aware that Brianna's parents had taken up residence on Thes but was delighted when Brianna asked him to come and stay with her on her parents' property for the several days that Fiona wanted to spend on her home world. He had looked askance at his new CEO and she had laughingly told him that if he did not want to go with Brianna then he was welcome to go wherever he wished provided that he was back ready to pick them up in five days. Petik had decided that it was too short a time for him to go any other place and back within that short time span. Graciously he accepted the bubbly woman's invitation.

He shrugged his shoulders. It could be worse. He could be sitting on his arse doing nothing and hoping that Jemma remembered she had a ship and the best pilot in the galaxy. Fiona Gibson was a very different person to the one he had fussed over on the way from Thes to Thallix II. Brianna Thompson was a very welcome distraction. If it were not for the candle he held for Jemma Platten he could find himself even more attracted to the little blonde with her softly rounded chest, bright eyes and very kissable lips. He grinned to himself. Brianna was Garfinal, she could be a welcome addition to his harem.

He could see that she was falling in love with Fiona, perhaps she did not need a male in her life. Anyway his heart still thumped at the mere mention of Jemma Platten and he found himself watching her more and more often as the two women kept his boss up to date via the video links. The little dark haired woman with her small smile and short stature still enthralled him every time he saw her image. A short holiday with Brianna and her parents would help him to organise his feelings.

Fiona was breathless as she lay in the arms of her fiancé. George had been surprised when he had arrived home after his last class to find his wonderful woman lying naked and masturbating on their big bed. She had held her finger against her lips and urged him with flailing hands to strip. She kissed his cock and whispered to it. The binding rings on his genitals fell from him as she slurped his large cock head deep into her mouth and down her throat. The ridges along the length of his cock clicked together as the woman urgently pressed his hips to take him deeply. It seemed that Fiona wanted his body as badly as he wanted her.

He came deep in her throat as she hummed in pleasure. Her fingers had returned to her open slit and George could hear how wet she was over the noisy slurping of her mouth on his cock. He tried to talk to her but she shushed him. Working his hard cock deep inside her cunt and riding him to completion as she jerked her own cock until she simultaneously exploded her sweet milky cream all over her tits and face as his own load exploded deep inside her womb.

She would not let him up. Remaining impaled on his heated steel tool she began to tell him of what she had done. The tears had flowed down her face and over her breasts mixing with the cooling cum and dripping down her heaving stomach as she sobbed and confessed. George lay there and stroked her thighs and hips in sympathy. He tried to interrupt her, to tell her that he was sorry she had to do those things but it had made Thallix Prime a far better place to live. Each time he began she would squeeze her pussy tightly on his still buried cock and quieten his words by causing him to moan in pleasure of her assault.

Finally she was finished. She sat high upon him with her head bowed. The tears still flowed but her stomach no longer quivered with the emotion of the deep sobs that had punctuated her story.

"Fiona, do you cry when you squash a vadrune that has scurried out from its hiding place and attempts to spread its diseases and faeces around your home?" he asked softly.

"Not the same, George," she said in a small timid voice.

"To that poor Spiron that those bastards were going to use to fuck Brianna it is, Fiona. The Spiron is one of the most complicated beings in existence. I certainly hope that they have found a special place for him and given him the care he needs. To him the rest of us are simply single celled organisms. We are less than the droppings they leave. To find a Spiron on Prime is not just a fluke, Fiona. It is a fucking miracle! They are the most intelligent and advanced race in the galaxy. Quite obviously he was injured and needed help. Those bastards were going to use him for sport! That is the act of a soulless and deranged animal. One that should have been put down as soon as it had been born!" George was sitting up now and had forced Fiona to look into his eyes as he spoke.

"Fi, I know that you are a Dragon. Have known since the first night I lay with you. The Dragon is the ruler of all the beasts, Fiona. It is the nature of the Dragon to kill and remove the ugliness in their world. You could not have stayed your hand in any of the things that you did, it is pure instinct. The same as when I killed those eleven Karnuray to protect you, Julia, Kev and Dan. Instinct, pure and simple drove me to do what I had to do. Not the training. All that did was provide me with the tools I needed to act. If it came down to it, love I would have taken them on with my bare hands!"

"You would have?" she asked in bewilderment.

"Yes. The same as Kev and Danny would have as well. I am certain that if they had got closer the Dragon within in you would have emerged and taken them down long before any of us could have acted. Even as I lay there looking down that scope I could feel the power in the air, Fiona. You were prowling right on the edge. It was you that sensed the danger and called out to us all even though you did not recognise your own voice."

"No, it was some other that called to my mind," she protested.

George simply held her by her shoulders and looked deep into her eyes. Eventually she nodded. The voice had been hers she had simply not recognised it. Her Dragon-self had given her the warning and showed her the vision of Julia covered in blood.

"When did you see the Dragon in me, George?" she asked softly.

"When I pierced your wet pussy for the first time, my love. The wings and heat of the Dragon enfolded me in bliss and welcome. I knew right then that I would be with you until I died," he whispered into her ear.

Fiona's hips would not stop humping into the face of her man as he delightfully fucked her with his long tongue. Only a short time before he had spun her over his body and onto her back as he drove his still rock hard cock deep into her very wet confines. She had squealed in orgasm as he fucked her hard and fast as if he was anxious to fill her quim to overflowing with his pent up sperm. His heavy balls smacked loudly against her arsehole as she held her cheeks wide apart at his request. Her arms thus occupied prevented her from clasping his back as he drew himself up and slammed his body down upon hers ensuring his pubic bone rammed into the hidden spots at the base of her cock.

Finally with a deep roar he came. His deep voice joining hers in her exultation of pleasure. He had not let her rest. His face and long tongue smothered her open pussy and she groaned in sweet agony as his dextrous oral digit plundered her deeply.

It was many hours before the big soft man allowed her to close her legs and move from the bedroom to the showers. On unsteady legs she made her way to the kitchen and sat quietly as she watched him cook her a hearty dinner. Steak, rare and bloody, potatoes, carrots, beans and peas smothered in a creamy sauce that had her stomach growling as the delicious smells attacked her nostrils.

She ate hungrily and was grateful when George made her a large pot of strong tea and set it in the middle of the table as well. Replete she looked longingly at the big soft man beside her. "It's ok, Fiona," he said.

She nodded and tried to stop the water building in her eyes and threatening to overflow again.

"For every one that you take out, Dragon," George said loudly, "you will save ten others. On Thuel those people have been under their thumb for thousands of cycles. Now they have attacked the heart of our existence. My mother stopped them, Fiona. You are stronger by far than she and I will be here for you whenever you need me."

"Her name is Ka, George."

The man nodded and smiled at the beautiful woman that sat naked in his kitchen.

*****

It was a five day trip, ship time, to Thuel, roughly a ten-day on Thuel. It was a run that did not require much intervention by a pilot. Co-ordinates set he could do very little until they reached the outer rim of their solar system. The two women, it seemed, were deeply involved in studying the massive amount of paperwork and computer files they had brought with them.

On the second night that he had been forced to play host to Fiona and Brianna they had gotten him a little tipsy on Thuelisian whiskey. He was not a big drinker so it did not take many. Brianna had dressed extremely provocatively for their dinner and Petik had found himself staring with longing as the little blonde giggled and snuggled into him. "Do you know, Miss CEO that Petik is the apple of my Mum's eye? Dad thought he was going to race his wife off and have his way with her. I think Mum was keen!"

Petik had turned bright red with embarrassment but the little woman pressed against his side as she told her boss her observations felt so lovely that he did not protest overly loudly. Brianna's mother, Belinda was a beautiful older version of the little imp almost sitting in his lap. The woman had taken a shine to him from the moment Brianna had introduced him. The man had welcomed him warmly as well. They had spent many pleasant hours drinking homemade cider and comparing notes on their travels. Brianna's father, Martin, had been a pilot for another corporation. He had recently retired and the two had spent many hours talking about the labours of a starship pilot. Each had tried to outdo the other in describing the worst things that they had to do for their passengers.

Brianna had begun to relate some of those same stories to Fiona as they sat comfortably around the lounges in the large mess area. Petik began to sober quickly when he saw the sparks begin to form in his boss' eyes. The glow began to surround her as Brianna continued to tell of drugs and prostitutes being present on both her father's and Petik's ships. "Quiet, Bri," he whispered into her ear. "We now know that they were the Privileged that were the initiators of that sort of behaviour. Your father spent a lot of time running passengers in and out of Thuel as well."

"Oh dear," the little woman said worriedly. Fiona however, appeared not to have heard her.

"How long was your father a pilot, Brianna?" she asked softly.

"Nearly thirty cycles, Fiona. He was forced into retirement a cycle ago when he refused to act as a courier. He told them that a starship was for carrying passengers not for carting around goods like a common freighter."

"It is why I do not do the Thuel run often, Fiona," added Petik now fully sober. "Too many times they tried to load my hold with unidentified crates and boxes that they would not tell me what they contained. I told them to find a freighter and that the CEO's ship was not for that sort of use."

"This time, Petik you will take whatever load they want to give you. Take it directly to the outer moon, Gentose I think its name is. Let Kev Long and his boys have a look at it," Fiona commanded.

Petik scowled but he nodded his acquiescence.

"I think it is time for coffee," he added as he stood and made his way to the galley.

"He is worried, Fiona," said Brianna when the man had begun to rattle mugs and tins around to make coffee.

"He does not want to leave us alone on Thuel, Brianna. Your man wants to protect you," the woman replied with a smile.

"My man!" the blonde exploded.

"Why else are you wearing a slinky top and such a short skirt, Brianna? I can smell your arousal from here. You could wear a sack and I would still desire you having seen what is beneath your pretty clothes. Whom else would you doll yourself up for other than for him?" Fiona said with a wide grin.

"He did not pay much attention to me on the farm. Truly he captured my parents' hearts and I think Mum would have willingly taken him to bed!"

"Yet he did not and you did not. Now you parade yourself for him and lie upon him as if you were his lover," Fiona teased.

"Bitch!" the woman hissed and flounced from the room and stormed down the corridor towards her cabin. Fiona giggled as the woman left unaware that her delightful bottom was very visible to the man whom had just returned with his tray of coffee and desserts.

"Did you upset her, Fiona?" Petik asked as he set the tray down.

"No, Petik, you did," she answered with a wide grin.

"Me?" he asked in disbelief.

"You did not bed her mother, nor did you make any effort to bed her. It seems that both women would have welcomed your attention. One little blonde however, does not quite believe that she is attractive enough for you."

Petik thoughtfully stirred sweetener into his coffee and remained silent. He could think of nothing to say that would not betray his feelings for the little blonde.

They had arrived at Thuel a day earlier than planned. Brianna's little spat forgotten as Fiona's large cock plundered the frustrated woman and sent her to heaven with its insistent probing deep inside her cave. The pair had discussed the matter of her wanting Petik long into the next day. Brianna was adamant that she was not yet prepared to give up the pleasure she found between Fiona's legs.

"I am just a physical relationship, Brianna," Fiona told her gently. "I find that I care for you but I love George. I cannot give you the emotional support that someone like Petik could give you, little one."

Brianna had wept against her boss' large firm breasts and told her that she loved her anyway. Finally the pair agreed that should Petik ever make a move or express his feelings then Brianna would act in the way she felt most comfortable at the time.

The man in question kept his own counsel on the matter and spent many hours in the seclusion of his own spartan quarters.

On arrival Fiona had asked Petik to spend some time with his contemporaries and let her know if there was anything amiss that she could repair if it had gone off track. He eagerly agreed and declared that he would be off to visit some of his cronies over the next few days. However, he informed the two women, he expected them back on board his ship every night. If they did not return he would call out the troops and come storming into the monolithic building that dominated the centre of the city and tear it down stone by stone until they were safely back on his vessel.

Fiona had solemnly agreed and had given her young starship captain her promise that she and Brianna would never be far from her trusted troops. Already Danny Rawlins and several other of his command had indicated their presence among the throngs of people that crowded the starport. Petik was even more assured when he communicated with several of his own troop and confirmed that they would be watching the two women like mother wheeps. The wheep being a territorial bird of prey similar to Earth's hawks and so named for the deadly wheep sound it made as it attacked its prey. He made sure that Fiona and Brianna had no idea that he held the respect of a considerable number of males and females that were more than eager to take the battle for Thuel deep into the heart of the Privilege's home world.

During the first day in the main building on Thuel Fiona had come back to the ship roaring with anger within three hours. Brianna was with her and the little woman was extremely upset. Petik had run around like a worried mother hen as his two charges seemed on the verge of tears or were going to take to his ship with a hammer. Finally he settled them down. Fiona reached for her communicator, pressed several numbers and waited. "Yes, commander?" came a male voice.

"Tomorrow morning, before dawn, I want every floor in that fucking building secured. Then all of your forces are to stay out of sight and monitor my progress up the floors. Anyone that I indicate as a fucking reprobate I want arrested and pulled out of the building and placed in a secure place. I want no law, no politicians, no communications whatsoever to interfere or get wind of what is going on. Do I make myself clear?"

sddconst
sddconst
99 Followers