Futa Dragons Pt. 08b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A single shot rang out around the office and Fiona watched in amazement as the temple of the woman sprouted a bright red rose of blood. The body slumped back into the chair and then forward across the desk.

The three interrogators heads whipped around to find the assassin. Petik calmly slid his pistol back into its holster and turned to Fiona.

"She was the one that boarded my ship and insisted that I provide her and her cronies with drugs and prostitutes. Was the one that insisted that I load my ship with the crates and drums that you found and destroyed. She treated me like a servant and threatened my family. I have been looking for her for ten long cycles." His eyes held a fierce light along with unshed tears as he dispassionately looked down on the woman he had just killed. He turned back to Fiona and Brianna.

In a soft whisper he continued, "She was the one that caused my life to become unbalanced when my beautiful Chota was killed on her way home from work. Everyone said it was a stupid accident but she knew that it was not and told me that I should toe the line unless I wanted something to happen to my other wives. Taunted me with details of the accident that no-one else should have known. It is why no-one knew I was married and have never seen my other wives or heard me mention them. I have stayed in hopes that she would reappear.

"I am sorry, Dragon but I could not let her escape unpunished for what she has done," the man finished, defiantly his chin held high as he kept his eyes firmly locked to Fiona's brightly shining brown ones.

"Suicide," Daniel Rawlins declared as he deftly removed the pistol from Petik's holster, set the safety on and placed it in the hand of the dead woman and squeezed the fingers around the trigger. He flicked the safety off and let the weapon fall to the ground below the woman's dead body.

"Obviously she could not deal with the discovery of her deception and took the coward's way out," Fiona said in a loud voice that carried to the whole room. A murmur of agreement reached their ears.

"Let's go home, Petik. I believe you have a new wife to show your family and I have a yen to see Jemma and my man," Fiona said softly as she placed an arm around her pilot and walked slowly with him to the exits that led to the elevators. Behind them soft claps started that grew to a deafening crescendo by the time the lift doors opened and allowed them to escape.

*****

Petik and Fiona sat in the deep comfortable lounges in the mess hall of the starship. Silently they had sat and drank wine as each lost themselves in thoughts of the world around them.

They had not yet left Thuel, there was still work to do, besides Brianna had been taken out by a group of the young Garfinal women they had rescued. It was an engagement she had been looking forward to for the past few days.

The silence grew until Petik finally broke it.

"You think I am mad for pining after Jemma and now throwing my heart to Brianna, Dragon?" he asked as they sat sipping a very fine Thallusian wine.

"I understand the need for love, Petik," she had replied. "I myself have five, no, six loves. I cherish all of them. I also find I care very deeply for Brianna as well, Petik. Do not harm her."

"Never, Dragon. She completes us. Already she has met, Cissel. She is my first and oldest wife. She will meet Kristy and Whilma in short time. I trust that you understand why they are well hidden and I have not gone to see them except when I have been utterly sure that no-one knew of my movements. Already they have spoken and understand my love for our latest addition. They will love her as I do, perhaps even more. They will ensure that she is treated fairly and is loved equally by me as well as them. It is the Boltar way."

"Then I must be part Boltaron," giggled Fiona.

"I would not be surprised, Dragon," Petik told her. "We have legends of the Dragons being among our people in the ancient past. It seemed they were as gregarious as thou art. Methinks that you would have made a fine Boltaron male."

Fiona sighed. Petik lifted his eyebrows in question. "Why do you people speak so archaically? I have an Aunt, no, that's not right. I have a lover who has an Aunt, whom I love dearly, that speaks in thou's and thee's. She drives me batty sometimes."

"You love her as well?" he asked seriously.

Fiona nodded.

"Then there is your answer, Dragon. When we are in the presence of someone we love dearly or at least respect deeply it seems to trigger in us the ancient ways. They were," he drank deeply of his wine, "a fine set of codes to live by, Dragon. In the lore of the ancient there were no others above nor any below. Men and women were equal and shared love. They did not demand or bow low. We loved together, we ate together."

"We lived together," Fiona found herself saying. "We lived so that the whole was good and the one was not left behind." She did not know where the words came from but they came easily to her tongue as if she had lived them all her life. It felt good and right in her heart. She found herself relishing the company of the man with her as she passed him her glass to refill.

"How old are you, Petik?" she asked the man as he replaced her empty glass with a full one.

"I am nearly one hundred and twenty of Thallix II's cycles old. On Boltar I would be aged at approximately thirty cycles."

Fiona could not stop laughing as the man looked at her as if she was insane. "Jemma thought you were about twenty," she finally managed to tell him.

Petik began to laugh with her. Her young pilot was almost four times older than Jemma.

*****

Her next target was Verdale. News of her departure for the planet saw many of her upper management flee the planet before she arrived. The news of the coupe and overturning of the corrupt government and routing of the Privileged could not be contained. The ruthlessness of Fiona's campaign and the backing of several other worlds had meant that the forward party on the lush planet of Verdale was doomed.

The underlings of the Privileged had nowhere to run and were quickly rounded up and imprisoned. Their bases of operations destroyed along with their documentation and propaganda materials. All traces of the Thuelisian movement was erased before Fiona had arrived.

It was fortunate that Jemma had seized bank accounts and frozen out every manager from junior to senior out of her systems before the Dragon informed her that she was on the move.

Her HR team arrived before her under the authority of Hel'tna. The woman had been almost as ruthless as Fiona in removing the corrupt and incompetent. Fiona was secretly very pleased that she had no need to call on the powers of her internal Dragon to finalise the rebooting of Platten Computer Corporation.

It gave her time to go home and see the people she missed dearly.

Jemma had cried for almost half a day as the Futa woman held her tightly in her arms and assured her that she was safe. The pair spent many tender moments making love and sharing meals together to the exclusion of all others. Fiona had believed that she had fared well from the battles of Thuel and the traumatic circumstances she had faced but in the comfort of the little woman's arms she had broken down.

George had wanted to rush back to be with his lover and his Aunt but Fiona had begged him to let her have some time with Jemma by herself. She impressed upon him that his Aunt had been sick with worry and needed to feel the comfort of her lover for a little more time before she was truly back to herself. He understood but extracted promises from both the women that they would call him the minute they felt that they needed him.

In truth Fiona needed the time as well. In George's presence she knew that she could not keep up her strong façade. She would fall weeping at his feet and crave his strong arms to hold her and to get his forgiveness for the ugliness of the acts she had been forced to carry out. It was the unexpected appearance of Sara that resolved the ache in her soul.

"Dragon crying! Dragon need Dove!" was all the little Japanese descendent would say when she burst through the bedroom door of Jemma and Fiona's room closely followed by a distraught Mabreeze, the butler.

The little woman flew into the arms of Fiona and wrapped herself tightly around the taller woman. The moment the woman touched Fiona the Dragon in her uncoiled itself from the tense ball it had been making deep in the pit of Fiona's stomach. A calmness like no other she had felt in the past cycle descended upon her. Jemma too was clasped firmly to the little woman who stretched her small arms out and pulled Jemma into her embrace with surprising strength.

"Shush, babies," Sara crooned softly as the two women found themselves snuggling into the petite woman.

"Two man go now!" Sara said sternly and Mabreeze found himself turning around and heading back to his post in the kitchens. He did not recall even returning there until he found himself seated at his desk and staring blankly at his computer screen that contained a menu for the following week's meals.

In the coolness and dim light of the bedroom Sara sang. The words of the song were unintelligible to the two women that watched her as she softly danced around the room in graceful steps that reminded the two of them of a delicate bird treading carefully through the tree tops. The song was light and melodic. The sounds seeping deep into their subconscious as the little being dancing around the room and over their bed seemed to take flight as she moved. White wings rustled as feather like touches over naked bodies further relaxed the two larger women. Jemma found herself sighing deeply as the light touches fluttered over her breasts and across her stomach.

Fiona grinned as she flew with the dove. Her great blue and gold body dwarfing the little white one that flittered around her in joyfulness. They flew in bright sunshine that bathed a beautiful green and blue world. The Dragon soared and dipped, at times skimming her big body over the cold lakes and oceans, as she allowed her muscles and wings to stretch fully and carry her at fantastic speeds across the landscape. All the while the dove kept pace easily with her.

Her throat roared with laughter and she sang. The song was the same one as Sara had been singing in her bedroom. The words began to take on meaning. The song was one of love, peace and fulfilment. The banishment of sorrow, regret and anger. A third voice joined the duet as another dove flittered around the body of the Dragon.

"Sing, Jemma, Dove. Sing to the top of your voice!" called the first dove that Ka knew was Sara.

The three danced in the sky with joy. They rolled through the clouds and skimmed the mountain tops at speeds no ordinary beings could match. There was joy and laughter in their flight as they played chase and follow the leader all over the bright blue skies.

They flew until they caught the edge of the twilight that would soon cover the planet with darkness. "The dark shall not stop you, Ka or you, Jemma. Shine with me," Sara called as she swiftly flew past them and plunged into the darkness.

For several long moments the dove that was Jemma and the Dragon hovered uncertainly on the edge of the darkness. Fear gnawed at their stomachs. All of the worries of the past suddenly loomed in front of them. "Shine!" came the far away call of Sara, then her voice lifted in the song again and a brilliantly lit dove appeared far into the darkness.

The smaller dove of Jemma lifted herself to face the great brown eyes of the Dragon. "If you are with me, Fiona I can face the dark," she said softly.

The great blue and gold head nodded. The two began to sing. Fiona noted that Jemma's dove began to glow. Dimly at first but as they progressed they allowed their voices to become stronger and the glow began to encompass them both. Jemma began to laugh as she flew, her wings a blur of bright white as she forced the darkness away from her. Behind her the Dragon was singing softly to herself as the blue gold of her scales began to twinkle with ethereal light.

"The dark cannot hurt you, Dragon. Only you can. Shine," the voice of Sara was soothing in her mind.

"I have caused too much darkness, Sara," Fiona answered sadly. "I do not know if I can overcome it."

"Was it to harm or to help, Dragon?" questioned the brightly lit bird as it fluttered around her head.

"I do not know, Sara," the Dragon sobbed. "Did I really help them? I was too late for thousands of them."

"How many thousands more would have been destroyed by them, Fiona?" asked Sara softly.

The Dragon roared and flames lit up the night sky. The blackness recoiled from her gigantic head as she began to roar out the words of the song. Fiona felt the burden of guilt drop from her heart as if she had suddenly evacuated her bowels and left the stench and waste of those emotions fall into a dark and bottomless pit. The sky around her lit up with stars and a bright white moon rose from its slumber behind the eastern horizon.

"Xi!" she squealed and opened her wings wide as she sped towards the emerging disc. Nothing else in the world mattered to the blue and gold beast as it luxuriated in the glow of her ancient lover.

"She will be with you again, soon, Dragon," said Sara softly as she kissed the lips of her lover as she lay comfortably asleep in the big bed she shared with Jemma.

Jemma stared wide-eyed at Sara as the little woman sat cross-legged in the space between her and Fiona. The little Asian descendent lay her small hand upon the soft large cock of Fiona and the smaller sensitive bowl of Jemma. "You will give her back her beloved Xi, Jemma. I feel the bond between you that shall never break. Not even after your death will she ever forget the gift you give to her."

Jemma's eyes closed.

*****

It was almost two more full cycles before Fiona arrived back on Thallix II for good. The battles she fought though were not of wars and despotic groups intent on dominating the worlds. Rather they were to sooth the pains and inevitable fallout that occurs when a major corporation undergoes radical change. Platten had suffered a death and a rebirth. It was an extremely upsetting time for not just the employees that found themselves now carrying out the work that they had been trained to do, but also coming to face their own nightmares about what had been done to them. Her presence in the headquarters of Platten on the four major worlds was needed to ensure that the planning that she, Jemma, Brianna and others started was effectively implemented. Thousands of employees needed a guiding hand and to see the woman that had caused such a dramatic impact on their lives. Fiona thrived in her true calling. Her talent for producing computer code and designing systems became secondary as she stepped into the role of the much missed Elspeth in ensuring people were happy, trusted and independent.

She understood that she had been both executioner and midwife for Platten and especially the planet of Thuel. It was a responsibility she could not deny and she had faced many a tearful face that had needed her gentle reassurance and in some cases even her love. It had been emotionally draining as well as strangely very uplifting. Many beings from the four major systems simply wanted to touch her and have her whisper a few words of endearment to them.

She had come back for visits and to ensure the two loves of her life that she had not forgotten them. George was sheepish when she had come home after the first period of almost six months that she had been away. He had gone back to university but had insisted that Fiona come home before he went back and place him back in his restraints. She had giggled and insisted that he didn't need to. "George I have not been exactly faithful to you," she confessed. She told him of her liaison with Brianna before and after she matched her with Petik.

"I have been fucking Jemma every chance I got since you left," he argued back. "Now I am going back to university to finish my studies and I don't want to be tempted. Besides," he bowed his head shyly, "I liked it."

She made sure his cock was happy and well used before she placed the chain and circles back on him and locked them with her whispered command. Flying back to Thuel she had not thought anything further of it until she received an email from Linda.

"George is being a grumpy bastard, Fi. I think his balls have grown to the size of melons. Any suggestions, love L."

She had contacted the man and indeed he was irritable and grumpy. "George, will you do as I ask?" she asked him. He nodded sullenly. His eyes held unshed tears and Fiona was worried she left it too late. With the horrors and excesses on Thuel she found it strange that her mate was refraining from taking advantage of his new, but sometimes frightened, outlook on life. She knew that George had many friends now, many of them females, including the beautiful Linda, as he tried harder to fit into university life. The man had even tried his hand at cricket.

She sent him a detailed email of what he was to do several evenings later. George found it difficult to close the cuffs on his wrists to lock him to the bed hooks that Fiona had installed. However, he managed to do it even with the sleep mask firmly in position over his eyes. He believed that Fiona was going to make a special trip to see him and relieve his aching balls. It had been nearly three months since she had been with him.

The soft lips and hot breath on his cock was almost a torture as her soft voice told his prick that she was here to play with him. The chain and constricting silver circles dropped from his cock and swollen balls. A firm hand jerked his cock fully erect and he almost wept in gratitude as his big cock was bathed in a hot saliva filled mouth.

He realised it was not his lover shortly after she sank down on his hot hard cock with her tight, very tight, pussy. The soft hairs that rubbed against his own naked groin caused him to buck hard up into the strange woman in surprise. She had groaned loudly that he was so fucking big! He recognised the voice: Linda! Fiona's friend who looked almost the same as his wonderful woman. George kept quiet about his knowledge and simply enjoyed the experience. It was obvious that his thoughtful and caring woman had foreseen his needs.

He had not called the woman out even as she raised her well filled furry pussy off his cock and feverishly rubbed it over his face and had squealed in high pitched moans as he thoroughly tongue fucked her with his long oral digit. It was not until hours later when she had gently pressed the small lump under his well-drained balls causing his cock to soften and replaced his constraints did he thank her by her name. "Thank you, Linda," he said quietly as she used the key to unlock his wrists.

"Don't wait for her to tell you that you need someone next time, George," the woman had replied softly and kissed his lips in a long tongue wrestling kiss.

Linda became a frequent visitor to George's little flat. She even sat and chatted to Fiona on the vid link as George shyly sat beside her. "I owe you many tastes of my pussy, Linda," Fiona said with a grin that turned to outright laughter as George turned even redder.

"Can he watch?" asked Linda placing her arm around the naked man beside her.

"He'd better!"

Eventually her work was finished. She had rebalanced and revitalised Platten Computer Corporation. She had sales people bringing in more business than they could ever have handled under the old structures and management staff. The business bank accounts had swelled with repaid embezzled funds by managers who were keen to make amends rather than face cycles in brutal prisons. Neglected partners returned to the fold and increased their demand for services now that the team members arriving to check their equipment and software was quoting realistic prices and not asking for kickbacks or withholding services for more lucrative contract positions.