Futa Dragons Pt. 08b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gag her if she opens her mouth," ordered Danny as he accompanied Fiona back into the meeting room.

"In the other room is a replicator," she announced to the people standing now after they had witnessed the actions of Fiona with one of their hated abusers. "Each of you will go to it and order underwear to fit. I don't care what style or colour. That is entirely your own affair. But I want each of you to be covered and supported before we go back downstairs and see what is left."

Danny's eyes flew wide as he received a communication in his ear piece. "Tell me, Danny!" Fiona ordered.

The man shook his head and told her that he couldn't.

"That bad?" she asked softly.

"Some of my people have been in Karnuray camps. These filthy mongrels put them to shame," he whispered back.

"Please tell me that they are all still alive," she urged him despite the sickening feeling in her gut. Ka raged inside her. She wanted to rip and tear bodies in order to avenge the deaths of the innocents.

Danny could not look her in the eyes.

The communicator at her hip chirped. Hastily she flipped it open to see Petik's grim face. She walked to the window. "How many?"

"Roughly ten thousand troops and police are on their way, Miss Gibson. I have given them lists of officials in positions throughout law enforcement, politics and municipal authorities that are corrupt or known to associate with corrupt officers. We have started a coupe, Miss Gibson. Keep your head down. Thallix and Boltar forces are on their way. I expect them to be here in the next day or so. You will be in charge of entire planet before the end of the month, Dragon."

"I didn't want a fucking planet, Petik! I simply wanted my company back with happy people!" she exploded.

"Platten Computer Corporation is this planet, Miss Gibson," Petik said with a wide grin. "See I told you I hated being treated like a servant. Well I am not the only one. You taking a stand has got a lot of people flocking to you, Dragon."

"Fucking hell!" she bellowed, "Will you people stop calling me Dragon! My name is Ka!"

"Ka," Petik gasped. He stared hard into the eyes of the woman on the other end of the vid link.

"Yes, Mr Sinclair, I am more than ready to breathe fire!" she laughed as the man gave her a wide grin and lifted his hands in a victory shake above his head.

She clipped her communicator shut. Roughly two hundred pairs of eyes stared at her in shock. "What?" she asked.

"The Dragon surrounds you, Fiona," said Danny Rawlins in awe. Brianna was pointing above the standing woman.

Fiona looked up. In the mirrors of the ceiling, they had not yet been taken down, she saw a dark blue and gold creature with wide opened wings and a long flickering tail moving like an unhappy cat. She could not see herself in the reflection.

"I guess that proves it then," she said softly.

A brightly glowing rainbow of colours filled the room and another softly glowing red dragon appeared hovering easily over the top of the now gasping people. "Welcome, daughter, to the power of the Futa Dragons," came the happy voice of Theodora. Fiona knew that no-one else in the room could see the ancient immortal. She roared out her voice at the woman in agreement.

"Roar out your name, Ka and your enemies know where you are. Go quietly and you will stomp them out and rip their bodies to pieces with your claws. However, I suggest, daughter that you go roaring into the day and scare the fuck out of all of them. I know you do not seek the battle of blood now. Our forces already encircle this world. They will not escape us!" Theodora advised.

Fiona shook her head in the negative at Theodora's words. "Ka has already joined the blood of battle, child. Her talons and maw have tasted the filth of this planet many times in the past few weeks. Unfortunately it appears that those that I have destroyed have not been enough. Be ready Theodora, they must not escape our net." With a nod to the great blue and gold beast Theodora winked out of sight.

Fiona turned back to the eyes that were still watching her quietly. "I am here to be your friend as well as your new boss." Her voice was a deep rumble that carried easily to all of the ears of the young people watching her. "I want to help you be free but to do that I need you to help me get rid of the menace that threatens us all. Who among you will point out the scum that has tried to destroy this company and in doing so tried to destroy you all?"

Dozens of voices began shouting out names or chanting. Brianna smiled at the big blue and gold body of her transformed boss as scores of young voices shouted, "Dragon! Dragon!"

It could not be said that it was a bloodless coup, it was however, mercifully short. The entire operation took less than two ten-days. At the end of it the Dragon was hailed as the saviour of an entire world and its peoples. Several thousand, previously well hidden, level one and level two of the self-named Privileged died in pitched battles with Petik's and Danny's troops. They were not all from Platten. They had come from the business that relied on trade and contracts with Platten. From the political world, finance and unfortunately from law enforcement. Fiona also learned of at least three thousand assassinations of level one and two military staff as well. Murders carried out by soldiers who were sick and tired of having wives, lovers and their comrades killed and used for pleasure.

It was a battle that she found Ka enjoyed much more than she thought she should have. However, she was not alone in the night skies of Thuel. Red, green, silver and gold bodies joined her in the hunt for the vermin on this world. The Dragons sought out the more reclusive of the Privileged. Those that hid deep beneath the grounds in decadent palaces built by the blood and sweat of slaves and held dozens of beautiful beings within its opulent walls.

They ventured deep into the forests and the mountains and wreaked havoc among the decadent and prideful Thuelisians whom had guided their brethren in their goals to dominate, not only Thuel but others using the auspices of Platten Computing and its massive network of associated businesses. The Dragons, it seemed, had a keen sense of where to find these individuals and, in some cases, communal groups. They were merciless in dispensing justice and destroying all trace of the cult of menacing figures.

The Dragons had also been very keen to examine the cargo that had been loaded onto Petik's ship. It had not been taken to the moon base but remained in its hold. Theodora had taken Ka and several others to the ship and shown them the contents of the crates and boxes. Riches, not of material wealth, but technological. There were machines and chemical compounds of all sorts of experimental natures. Their use could not be determined. This load of cargo had been earmarked for Thallix Prime.

Theodora had suggested that Ka knew someone else whom might have an idea as to what they were. For a moment the great blue and gold dragon could not fathom whom she meant until the image of a soft, industrious man floated in her vision.

George could not rouse himself from the dream he was having as he slept deeply on his bed on Thes. The dream had him surrounded by technology that he had only seen in studies of ancient texts created by species that had been and passed millennia ago. His eyes widened like sauces as he examined the ancient machines that were purported to allow bodies to be modified and sculptured to the user's wishes. Others that supposedly allowed the transfer of consciousness from a dying being to a cloned replica. None of the machines were complete. They lacked the power sources that were needed to finalise their construction. Those power sources were unknown. A secret that had been taken along with the species that had designed them.

The powders and drums of chemicals he was shown by several fiercely visaged faces were more terrifying than the beings that surrounded him. They were inhibitor drugs. They took away the will and self-control of any being that were exposed to them. He even pointed out several drums of the chemical that had been used on his Prime world. It was the chemical compound that had been used to destroy the males on Thallix Prime.

A blue and gold mask shifted into focus and the bright brown eyes looking sadly at him seemed familiar. Thank you, Thallusian she said softly in his mind and his dreams cleared. "Fiona," he moaned as his voice, loud in the still and lonely room, roused him totally.

Theodora and her companions destroyed the cargo and went in search of the destinations of other similar cargoes. It was many cycles before all of it had been found and destroyed.

In the final analysis the Dragons not only broke the hold of the Privileged they destroyed it down to their foundations. Nothing was left for any who may have tried to revive the organisation in the future. Buildings were raised with flame that did not come from any natural source. Data in both written and digital formats were seized and presented to the analytical teams under the control of Jemma Platten. Data that was destroyed after its secrets were revealed.

Billions of credits were returned to its rightful owners. Those that could not be found were remembered with large donations to charitable organisations and to research groups that strove to improve the lot of the peoples struggling to make new homes among the stars.

The Spiron was rescued from his confinement in a biological zoo. A place where he had been taken to by beings on Prime that had not understood the species they had been dealing with after his rescue by Danny and his troops. Fiona had personally seen to his recovery and return to his home world. It had been a revelation to her that she could flit as easily from one solar system to another in the blink of an eye. The Spiron had been mentioned in the encoded scripts of one of the level one Privileged on Thuel and Fiona had acted swiftly to prevent the long term torture of the creature by agents of the hated group that had already been on their way to Prime after somehow learning of his whereabouts.

Fiona did see the dungeon. She was immediately so incensed that she had ripped the heads off two men who were found in the act of violating two of the young pretty women that she had met on her first visit to the office. No one except the two screaming men had seen the blue and gold Dragon enter their cell and end their lives in a slash of talons and ragged lengthy teeth.

The two young women were so traumatised that she was told that they would have been better off killed than suffer the nightmares of the kind of torture that they had been subjected. Fiona visited them in their hospital beds and mercifully quenched their screaming minds. She had not even been aware that she had done it. The two women had simply gone to sleep with beatific smiles on their faces after she had mentally told them to forget. They never awakened.

Reports of the Dragons appearing all over the planet did not surprise Petik. He held Brianna tightly in his arms as she sobbed at the injustice she and Fiona had witnessed on this forsaken world. He had kissed her gently as he made love to her. "Trust the Dragon, Brianna, wife. She will make amends as surely as the million troops that guard this planet and protect the innocent."

Fiona found herself back in the office and interviewing the remaining staff amid the chaos of fire and destruction of society around her. There was something very troubling in her mind and she needed to get to the bottom of it.

"Where are all the young males?" Fiona asked of one of the downtrodden females that had finally confessed that she was in her position, one that she had no idea of what to do in it, because she regularly provided oral sex to the senior management group.

"They work either in tourism, for the municipality or have gone to other worlds," the woman told her.

She contacted her growing HR group and requested that someone send her a team of trusted lawyers as well as recruitment and admin officers. A day later Julia arrived to assist Danny and Petik's teams with the mop ups. Julia was the team logistics officer. She was also six months pregnant.

It had been a wild reunion of the four. Kev and Danny finally had the chance to be with their beautiful Futa woman and rewarded her leadership and actions with gusto. Julia had been a little more restrained. She would not allow Fiona to sheath her monstrous cock in any of her holes for fear of damaging her baby. However, she did enjoy urging the woman to bury her cock up the willing and open arses of her two husbands. Her and Fiona's intimacy was sitting face to face on one of the beds and allowing their wet pussies to grind against each other as Julia wrapped her now much bigger breasts around the hot hard cock that she and Fiona heatedly sucked until Julia swallowed her sister's hot sweet cream. "I have missed your cum, Fi," she said hotly as her mouth searched for every drop she could find.

Kev and Dan had been more than happy to allow the two females to share one of the large twin beds while they shared the other. The next day they went to work repairing the rotten heart of Platten Computers on Thuel.

Within another week she had most of the surviving level one and level two echelon facing charges of sexual assault, corruption and embezzlement. The line-up for their jobs stretched nearly three city blocks. She got her HR team to move holus-bolus to Thuel for the duration of her analysis.

Ka and her Dragon brethren unwittingly provided the solution to the vexation of Fiona's mind around the lack of young males in the employ of Platten. Her nightly flights, continuing even after the short revolution and removal of the corrupt government, were full of troubled thoughts as she rode the cool winds high in the stratosphere. It was Theodora that pointed out the warmth of thousands of beings that appeared to be stationary in a vast tract of land that was otherwise desolate of beings and buildings.

The two Dragons stealthily investigated and were amazed to find thousands of upright glass coffins arranged in neat rows almost a hundred metres below the surface. A large cave provided them with an entrance to the complex. It appeared that no-one was on guard at the facility and the two women walked unchallenged around the massive underground base. Each of the coffins contained a prime male of species as wide and as varied as the cosmos. It seemed that they all aged around twenty cycles and were in excellent physical condition.

Fiona had a medical team flown in as quickly as she could but the results of their examinations of the first of the males revealed a hideous deception. Every one of the males was technically brain dead. Their bodies had been held in some form of suspended animation awaiting the technology that would allow the older members of the Privileged to transfer their minds into the new carcasses. It was why they had tried to capture and torture the Spiron. It was their race that had access to such procedures, though how anyone on Thuel had discovered that remained a mystery.

Fiona had sought out the one Spiron she knew. The recovering male had told her the story of his hijack and capture while he had been on an exploratory trip around some ancient ruins far from his home world. He had heard rumours that some humanoids had been raiding the ancient planets and taking away machinery and data crystals that they had no right to touch. He had been incensed and, in his anger, forgotten to cloak himself when he had come upon such activity. The weapons that the humanoids had used had stunned and injured him. He was captured but refused to reveal anything to his captors. They had dumped him, like some unwanted garbage, in the slums of Thallix Prime.

Unable to communicate with his home and very aware that he was being watched by agents of those captors he had tried to lose their interest in him by pretending to be mentally incapacitated by the damage they had done to him. His keen mental faculties had alerted him to the presence of the Dragons and he had emitted his mental waves in order to call them.

I was unsurprised to have you find me, Ka, the being had said in its colourful mental communique. We have all been aware of your rebirth and knew that it would only be a matter of time before you began to right the injustices that have been carried out since your disappearance.

Fiona had not known how to respond. The strange being had opened her mind to a lot more of the cosmos with his beautiful descriptions of the old beings that had roamed the planets. He had smiled, using not just his almost unrecognisable face, but his tentacle-like arms and mental colours as he observed the great blue and gold beast contemplating visions of strange beings. Fiona had felt that she had known and understood them.

Could they have ever learnt the path to immortality? she asked him.

The Spiron laughed and Fiona could feel the contempt of the being for the lowly humanoids that had tried to coerce him. One does not learn something that does not exist, Dragon. All of those machines were the fruitless endeavours of races striving for perfection. Despite all their efforts they did not succeed and they tackled the problem with far more energy and knowledge than those fools. Look around you, do you still see them in their palaces and opulent homes, Dragon?

Fiona found herself laughing with him and after sharing a complicated but encompassing hug with the being she left assured that like the other arrogant races before, the Privileged never had a chance of achieving their goal.

One of the medical examiners reported to Fiona that some of the bodies, they could be called little else now, had been in a coffin for close to two hundred cycles. Some as little as several weeks. Ka tried to revive one of the later additions to the crypt but not even her great powers could return a mind that had flown off into the ether. Theodora reluctantly led the great Dragon away from the site as the technicians recorded the names and origins of the bodies before closing down the power grid. The cave was sealed and a memorial laid to remember the thousands that had died needlessly.

Fiona returned to the woman that she had interviewed about the males. "You lied to me, Miss Clayton!" she hissed at the frightened woman that cowered behind her desk. Behind the CEO stood Brianna and Danny Rawlins.

"No, I swear, I didn't know about the crypt!" the woman stammered.

A blue gold talon slashed the desk in front of the woman. Fiona did not speak.

"Ok, yes, I knew that they were taking the young males away. I swear I thought they were taking them to be trained to be Level threes so they could be sent out to take over Thallix Prime and Thallix II. I even heard they were looking to take over Thes and then Boltar. I did not know that they were killing them!"

"You lied to them, Clayton!" Brianna said unexpectedly. The little blonde pushed past her boss and slammed her fist into the cowering woman's face. "You set them up. You were the recruiting officer for them and you deliberately sent your own people, and many others, to their slaughter!"

The Dragon, Ka, stirred within Fiona as she sensed the truth in the furious blonde's words.

"You were not used by them!" screamed Brianna as she cocked her fist to slam it into the woman again. "You are their leader!"

The woman angrily rose from her seat where she had been nursing her stinging face. "Prove it, bitch!" she snarled. "I am just an ordinary worker here and I have nothing to do with what the Privileged did to those poor males." Her tone was mocking and her eyes glittered with evil delight as she believed that her deception and current situation protected her from any further action.