All Comments on 'Futanari Centaur Frustration Pt. 03'

by aToyEnjoyer

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I'm a sucker for stories like this. I would really love to see the werewolf one. I think all them sound interesting and can't wait to read more of your work

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well Done! I can say this story has quickly become one of my favourites, to the point I was checking daily for this part!! You have a gift and I am looking forward to seeing more from your world.

I personally would like to see a continuation/sequel where Cera goes into heat and they find a way for her to conceive and grow their family. Maybe another centaur somehow finds its way to them or…. Advanced science stuff!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

One of my favorite futa story ! I loved the settings, the depictions, the slow pacing. Really well done on theses stories, they were well written, engaging, and arousing. I really hope to see more of your work soon !

As for your ideas, I think your concept for spinoff to FCF are good. Is the 2 public use but hidden ? (like under a dress or something). I might add underbelly riding as a potential idea ? Also maybe one Cera Riona really let her imagination (her breeding stock fetish) go wild ? I also root for Riona to service Cera's cock, we only got a small tease here. There could be room for several days training, the same she did to accomodate Cera anally, but this time for blowjob (maybe even deepthroating, depth depending on how 'realisistic' you want to keep it).

As for the other stories, you have several good idea ! my favorite right now is with the futa wolf. I'm not so sure about the whole transitioning thing though ? I mean, you could just start with her partner a woman, like Riona, and instead focus on how the wolf dom will try to convince her partner to let her go wild on her (the opposite of this one, where the partner want to convince the futa to go wild) and even 'training' on accomodating the knot. I am not sure if the man to girl bit will fit in without being too much work. But obviously you do what you want, and what interest you, I will read it nonetheless !

Have a good day.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Sequel 2 please

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

An absolutely fantastic end to the story and I love your writing style. Looking forward to your future works and I hope you have it well until then!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wonderful story! I love all of your ideas as well. If you'll forgive some overexplaining, past tense does usually sound better with third person, but its ultimately up to the writer.

As for the perspective you use, what you used is called limited third person. It follows the protagonist closesly, and is useful for switching perspectives every once in a while. Again its totally up to you. My personal preference is past tense, limited third as it offers a bit more freedom.

LittleBubbleLittleBubble3 months ago
ONA Story Suggestion no.2

I absolutely loved this story, tysm and I'd love to see you write about the second story idea with the trans girl and wolf futa!

Fireheart310Fireheart3103 months ago

FCF sequel 1 is my favorite and ONA Story Suggestion no.2 is the one I want to see. If i had to put them in order of most to least interested in it would go 2,4,1,3,5 in that order. this is the first time I've ever commented on this site.

pherliiipherliii3 months ago

All of your suggestions sound great, for this story I think the first one of learning other ways to please each other would be my pick

And I like the catgirl story the most...I feel like a girl adjusting to a clingy catgirl who has decided she's her human would be cute, and it would be interesting to see how it becomes more sexual

Jared89285Jared892853 months ago

Amazing read, enjoyed every bit, and I love the ONA story suggestion 2 personally. That combination just screams that, with your ability in storytelling, it will be fantastic. I look forward to more of your writings!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This story checks so many of my boxes, and boxes that are rarely checked together.

Keep going dude, go crazy.

mune42mune42about 1 month ago

loved this series! looking forward to the sequals, they all sound great, especially the wolf girl one!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous