All Comments on 'Futanari Notebook Ch. 38'

by sexgundam666

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yes finally!!!

Most excellent cliffhanger you’ve done it again brother again! I am extremely stoked to see what happens in the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Glad to see the story is starting to become readable again. Please do us all a favor and fucking kill Gretchen. In a very gory and graphic way preferably.

HorsesCoursesHorsesCoursesover 3 years ago

Ohhhhhhh, Gretchen about to get D-E-S-T-R-O-Y-E-D

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

So glad this chapter is ending optimistically. Don't think I could keep reading if not

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Finally.

This storyline makes me physically nauseous. I'm glad it will be over soon, and for the first time in a while, I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love the story

Love the story and I love that it's going way more tense now. Don't listen to those who don't like, it's great.

JohnT09JohnT09over 3 years ago

Thank God, I'm glad it's almost over. Had to skip most of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The suspense is killing me lol. I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I'm looking forward to he next chapter, this arc has been a little bleak for my taste. Overall it has been a fantastic story though

tea_girltea_girlover 3 years ago
Thank you

I know this arc has been difficult, but the fears that Carmen expected from her own temptations came true in the hands of Gretchen. It's difficult to see our girl in this position, but this is the Chapel Perilous. The crux of the story where our champion fails or succeeds, and the stakes are so high that we want to see her win even more!

Keep writing. You're doing a good job!

<3 Tea

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

really? the solution is... deus ex machina? she wins just cause? theres no point to that. what was even the point of the last 4 chapters?

ZorrenaZorrenaabout 2 years ago

Been binging this story for the past week and gotta say I'm both happy and upset about this part. As like a previous comment said a few weeks ago I don't like the reason Carmen is going to break free and that it's taken this long. However I love how Rachel drop kicked her as when she first came to help that was the first thought I had and am glad the last few pages are over as Im not a fan of rape so I've had to skip a good chunk of a story I was liking till then.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersexgundam666@sexgundam666
Go to my Patreon (at www.patreon.com/tosaku) to receive updates and even get stories before the public! I've been writing for a while now. My work is very niche and definitely not to everyone's liking, but take a gander if you wouldn't mind. I'm sure there might be something ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES