Futanari Notebook Ch. 64-76

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone that sucked her to completion always jerked in surprise at her production. Carmen was no exception even for herself, gagging when the tidal wave gushed against the back of her throat, but she held it. Ecstasy took hold of her body and compelled it to swallow like her life depended on it, just as Ryuka did with the main shaft. Both their guts bloated in seconds as cum inundated their bodies.

Carmen quivered with every spurt. It wasn't just her cocks shooting like a fire hose; her pussy squirted in rhythm with them, splashing off Ryuka's dick and onto the floor. The pink of her aura shone brighter, more colours blended into it, like a miniature Aurora Borealis. All the while, semen flooded the floor, so thick it couldn't leak under the doorway as Ryuka also came violently. For every cup of cum that piled up an ounce of pussy juice gushed out.

The pink aura receded back into Carmen, who slumped back and almost into the tub. She just caught herself, breathing heavily as her softening cocks slipped out, "That was great."

Ryuka pulled away with a viscous slurp, then rose up. Her mouth practically overflowed with jizz, which she couriered to Carmen, pressing their lips together and sharing the deliciously thick creamy bounty. Lips smacking together, tongues tangling, and a rope of cum oozing out, they moaned against the other as the final drops disappeared down their gullets. Carmen licked the stream from Ryuka's chin.

"Delicious," she whispered into her ear.

"Yes. It was. I've... gotta go," Ryuka said and pulled away.

"Wait, what about the mess?"

The Seikogami snapped her fingers and everything but Carmen was spick and span. Then she was gone. Without the afterglow, Carmen might've questioned her abrupt departure, but in that moment she basked in the dual radiance of her powerful orgasms. A shower seemed too much effort, so set the tub to fill with hot, soapy water. While she waited for it fill and clean the fresh and caked on grime of her activities, her mind flashed an image of cum filling it instead.

"With all the crazy things I'm capable of, why wouldn't it surprise me if my cum is good for the skin?" She sighed and sank into the warmth. Once she was clean, she'd find Melody, make sure she'd eaten breakfast, then play for the entire day. So long as she didn't have any distractions.

Sounds of giggles and moans breeched the walls. The bathroom was against her mother's room, so it wasn't inconceivable. Carmen tried ignoring the sounds, reminding herself that part of those sensual noises was made from her mom, however her ears refused to obey. Worse, her hearing seemed to improve as very clearly lewd smacks began. Reaching down, she found her cocks hardening once more. Well... it had been a long time she allowed herself to just bask in a proper bath.

Chapter 65:

There really was something wrong with her. Alicia scowled at her reflection, specifically the damp stop on her panties that, while easily hidden by a pair of shorts, was always prevalent in her mind. Just the slightest shift of her legs brought it back to the forefront.

"You're repulsive," Alicia said to her mirror. It wasn't true of course, she knew her face wasn't exactly supermodel material, nor was her body, unless they started hiring suburban moms, but far from revolting. The reason behind her arousal disgusted her. Or didn't, which only made it more worrisome. Her eighteen-year-old daughter, unique in every way, had turned her on just by standing in the same room as her. Who the fuck did that? She wished it could be brushed aside as a moment of her pent-up lusts overflowing, but she and Sam were very active.

Not that she could be blamed for getting turned on, could she? Carmen, daughter or not, was perhaps the single hottest person in all of creation. The only thing keeping it from being absolute was that Alicia hadn't seen all eight billion people on Earth, though she doubted it'd make a difference. Even someone as abundantly plush as Stacy, or impossibly stacked like Rachel weren't quite a match. Those cocks didn't hurt the image either.

"Ugh, stop thinking about her," Alicia snapped and yanked her tank top on. Today had no outings planned, nor was she worried about impressing Sam anymore, having been completely naked in her presence a few times already. She just wanted to go downstairs, eat breakfast, and cuddle up with her girlfriend. That thought banished her scowl, replaced by a smile. After applying her moisturiser and drying her hair, she headed down.

There she was. Cast against the windows with sunlight streaming in, that unforgettable silhouette of a woman whose cock she'd not soon relinquish, stood at the stove in nothing but an apron over her ill-suited panties. The fabric sank between her ass cheeks, reduced to a thong by her sheer thickness. Alicia wondered why her lover didn't put on better fitting clothes, but also wouldn't complain at the view it gave her. Particularly the way its front bulged down low with the weight of a stunning dick.

"Hey, food's about ready," Samantha said, half-turning so she wasn't caught off guard by the stove. It was sufficient, giving Alicia a view of her breasts, not shackled by a bra, squeezed tight into her apron, with enough cleavage to make any budding lesbian swoon. Glancing down, Alicia found the woman's snapped bra on the floor. She picked it up.

"How come you don't wear things that fit?"

"Huh?" Sam studied the undergarment for a second, almost like she didn't recognise it, then something clicked and she shrugged, "Guess I like bursting out of them. Don't pretend that you don't enjoy it."

Alicia wouldn't. It was such a thrill to see her lover flex a little too hard and snap the hooks of nearly any bra she owned. Hardly a surprise when her breasts were the size of her head. Sometimes she struggled to imagine just why Sam hadn't found a partner earlier on, however the reason became very clear when she fully turned; her cock was... substantial.

Who was she kidding? It was enormous. Not like Carmen's, but enough that anyone, no matter how great a size queen, would stumble in awe at its stature. Alicia's eyes followed its bulge as her lover served up their basic breakfast of bacon, eggs and toast, only tracking away when Sam removed the apron and pulled on a nearby shirt. Naturally, it was at least two or three sizes too small for her.

"Melody! Breakfast's ready!" Sam called up.

Like a blur of blonde locks, the youngest Robins girl rushed down and grabbed her plate. She lingered to glance between the two, then darted away. It couldn't be helped. Carmen had finally come home and, by the sounds of it, finished with her bath. Only a miracle would pull Melody from her playtime.

That left the middle-aged couple alone to eat.

"She doesn't like me," Sam groaned as she sat down.

"Who doesn't?"

"Melody."

Alicia chuckled and swallowed her mouthful of slightly rubbery scrambled eggs, "It's not that. She'd be bombarding you with questions right now if Carmen wasn't here. They haven't had a chance to play in... oh, ages."

"Oh thank the goddess," Sam leaned back with a deep sigh.

"Goddess?" Alicia arched a brow, certain she'd only heard the typical 'god' from her girlfriend before.

"Hmm? Um, it just felt right to say that. Huh, guess I've never done that before."

"Which one were you thanking?"

"Dunno. I never paid attention to mythology in school," Sam frowned slightly and looked up, chewing pensively. The general direction was Melody's room, where muffled sounds of her directing Carmen were heard. She shook her head and returned to eating properly, leaning over and giving such a daring look at her bust.

Though subtle, Alicia heard Carmen's voice. Even while playing with Melody, it had such a husky edge, an inherent promiscuity that the younger girl hopefully didn't pick up on. For their mother, she only heard the sexuality in its tones. Naturally, it pulled Carmen's naked visage to her thoughts. Gravity defying breasts sat proud on her chest, nipples lusciously plump, with rich thighs juxtaposed by a set of inhumanly dark penises no sane person should be attracted to. Yet Alicia couldn't help imagining one or all of them stretching her folds.

A groan left her lips just as she finished the last strip of bacon.

"Was it that good?" Sam asked. Alicia blinked for a second, thinking she'd blacked out and done something unspeakable, then rationalised the question.

"Uh, yeah. It was great," she quickly lied. That got a smile. Sam wasn't on her daughter's level, and never would be, but she was stunning. A futa to die for. Fuck, Alicia silently cursed. Please, please, please don't let that be the reason she was so attractive to her.

Carmen was a futa too. As were her lovers and friends. All of them were so gorgeous. Did she have a fetish for them now?

What did that matter? Sure, Alicia might've been turned on when she found out Samantha's true gender - the futa did an expert job of hiding her member in public - however that had no baring on the relationship. They'd done it several times, so surely the novelty had diminished. She liked Sam for who she was, not her body. Even if that was spectacular.

Sam pulled her shirt down a bit, revealing a nipple, "Looks like you want some desert."

"I didn't mean to stare," Alicia said, though her gaze remained locked, only intensifying when the top started lifting and revealing inch after inch of her lover's pristine flesh.

"Yes you did," Sam said and moved the plates to a counter, then climbed onto the table, crawling toward her, "I think I didn't do enough to satisfy you."

"It was plenty."

"What about last night? You mean you couldn't have gone another couple rounds. I could have."

"Well, maybe. Yeah."

"You said Melody will be playing with Carmen all day. It's the weekend. We've got nowhere to be," Sam rose onto her knees and sank back onto her haunches, thighs spread to give the mesmerised mother an eyeful of her barely covered cock and balls. With so much flesh packed in, the underwear was turned into no more than a thong, pulled so tight it dug deep into the top of her hips, only exasperating how curvy they were. No matter how often she stared in quiet awe at this futa, Alicia still felt like she was seeing it all for the first time.

Her throat went dry as Sam removed her shirt completely. Perhaps not even a year ago and Alicia would've easily placed her in the top five of breasts, however meeting Carmen's friends in that time had redefined huge tits. Some of them looked as if they'd stuffed an entire dairy into their chests. She recalled drinking Stacy's lactation infused coffee and bit her lip.

Fuck... she wanted to drink more. Alicia palmed her own chest, meagre in comparison, and looked pleadingly into her lover's eyes, before glancing down in confusion. Were Sam's breasts growing? She stared in fascination, however every time she blinked, the impossible phenomenon just seemed normal. Even as the staggering tits filled out enough to cover Samantha's hips. Her nipples remained at the precipice, fat and dark and dotted with cream. They just begged to get sucked.

Who was she to refuse? Alicia leaned up just as the nipple closed the gap. That was right, her lover had always been so unfathomably huge, almost a match for Stacy, but she didn't need to equal her. Something about Sam's milk just resonated with Alicia, like finding that flawless position that scraped along all her most sensitive areas. She latched on and suckled, hands coming up to milk the other teat.

"Come on up here. You can't be satisfied with just that can you?"

Alicia shook her head, still drinking and joined her lover on the table. The futa laid back, pulling her along too, until the mother straddled her, their sexes throbbing against one another as milk flowed down Alicia's wanton gullet. Pristine sweetness tingled across her tongue and washed down her throat. Ducts opened all across the chubby nub, saturating her maw in its flavour, so big it squished between her teeth at the slightest chew. Doing so invited an even greater flow.

She rocked her whole body into Sam's as she gnawed and suckled on her tit. The other was far from dry, milk gushed at the gentlest squeeze of her hands, sometimes even fountaining into the sky and raining upon them. Her pussy wept through her shorts over the spilt milk, the fabric pressed flush against her snatch, barely separating her from Sam's thickening cock. A far better position came to mind.

Words lost meaning to her as she grunted and manoeuvred around until they were set up just right. The plan was a simple but difficult one; stop wasting all that creamy goodness. To accomplish that, Alicia did the only thing her lust-addled mind could muster and angled her hips and Sam's breasts, removed her shorts, then sank down to grind her naked, soppy folds along the overflowing teat. It dipped past her lips and completed her.

"You're crazy," Sam moaned, getting no response as her partner curled her body like a prize-winning acrobat to snatch up the other nipple. Both her upper and lower mouths suckled on the nubs, drinking up the delectable milk, thick like a double heavy cream. She felt it pouring down her insides. Each drop filled in the crevices, teased her velvet passage, while washing it away with her own juices and spilling onto Sam's breast. At the same time, she slobbered over the other one like it was a cock itself.

She stabled herself by holding her lover's cock to complete the whole experience. Fuck, this made her feel young, stupid and slutty again. Even with her husband had she performed so admirably. The wildest they ever got was buying some bondage gear and dipping their toes into some anal. She'd flirted with everyone back in school, gotten in over her head more than a few times, but nothing quite levelled against this moment. On the table, in her kitchen, she was perched atop a futa, riding a nipple cowgirl style and sucking milk from another, all while jerking her off. Alicia moaned at the thought and clenched her kegels.

"Don't tell me this is all you want," Sam panted, harder than steel and palming at the older woman's ass, fingers dipping into the crack to tease her tight pucker. Sometimes they fell a little further and came up doused in juices, which only helped her torture Alicia's resistant knot, "Come on, we've got downstairs all to ourselves. Let's go wild."

"This isn't wild?" Alicia questioned, taking a rare breath. Milk dripped off her chin and onto her own chest. If only it wasn't so average. She'd been fine with her D cups for so much of her adult life, even after Carmen outgrew her in middle school, but after meeting so many girls younger than her with chests several leagues beyond her own she just wasn't sure her chest measured up anymore. The wonderful time she'd spent with Sam only compounded the feeling.

Her incredible lover deserved a similarly incredible woman. One that had curves to spare and didn't resemble a mother that got unbelievably lucky to have met someone like Sam, whose nipple kept erupting milk into her pussy. Alicia climbed off and straddled her love, the cock nestled between her ass, while she beheld the bountiful beauty. There really was no denying it anymore.

Without a doubt, Alicia had a fetish for unreasonably huge tits.

That had to be the explanation for what she felt with Carmen earlier. And also why she was so enamoured by her daughter's friends and lovers. She didn't need them for herself anymore though, as Sam more than filled that role. The mother of two pushed her hands into Sam's tits, sucking on her lip at how deep she sank before she bottomed out. Milk squirted between her fingers. The cock jerked and poured a handful of pre onto her backside.

Both were in dire need of satisfaction. It didn't matter that they were in the kitchen, Alicia thought and raised her hips up, Sam aiming her eighteen-inch prick to her milky hole. The fact someone could walk by the window and see them doing this didn't even cross her mind. Well, it didn't linger, pushed out by Sam's cock pushing between her folds and stretching her deliciously wide. Alicia whimpered at the strain.

After fucking several times, she'd have thought her pussy would be used to it. Yet she felt as though this was her first time all over again. Every square inch of her tunnel clung onto her lover's shaft, its movement smooth thanks to the abundance of pre, milk and fem-cum, though still required force. Alicia let her full weight slide her down, then squeaked in shock as she suddenly dropped. A bulge rose up her belly and poked between her tits. She gawked at it, somehow forgetting the most staggering aspect of their fun.

That being Sam entering her womb and stretching it all the way up to her chest. Her ass settled against the futa's engorged scrotum, big enough to provide ample seating for the mother, and both just stared at the union of their sexes. Part of Alicia wondered if she could even move anymore, it was so intense. They'd done this multiple times just last night, to say nothing of the past week, and still she was blown away. It felt like Sam's cock was everywhere inside her.

A finger twitched and Alicia gasped. She slowly raised her arms, moaning the whole time, and cupped her tits with a sharp inhale. On instinct, her hips rolled and nearly sent her careening over the edge. Sam waited for her to adjust, hands resting against the frozen hips.

"You gonna cum? We haven't even done anything yet," Sam teased.

"Sh-shut up," Alicia said and squeezed her boobs around the bulge, jerking in response, "Oh fuck, that's... really... oh fuck..."

"Want me to kick things off?" Sam asked, lightly raking her nails along Alicia's thigh, inching toward her splayed out pussy. God, her insides felt so tightly stretched, like any movement would tear her asunder. Yet she was sure it wouldn't physically harm her. Mentally, however, was another matter.

Still, Alicia nodded and yelped when she was pulled forward. Her cry lowered into a depraved moan as their lips met, then crescendoed as Sam slid her hips up and away. The build-up reached a fever pitch just a moment later when her ass was slammed down. Alicia orgasmed in a way she never had; every cell in her body vibrated in bliss, the momentum of one feeding another like a domino effect until it reached her brain. All thought rattled loose and fell into a mess, yet her consciousness did nothing to organise as it was caught up in the maelstrom.

Not that Sam would let it end. The flawlessly endowed futa held her tight and set to fucking the mindless woman, using the force of her thrusts to lift her high, descend with a clap against the table, then lurch up to meet her. No more than eight or nine inches escaped at a time, however it was more than enough to keep Alicia in a realm of pure bliss from which there was no escape. Only when Sam had enough would she be released.

And the futa had no intention of cumming soon. The meeting with Carmen had ignited something, much as it worried her that it was due to her girlfriend's daughter, and she channelled all that rampant lust into Alicia. Not only that, but this all seemed so novel to her. Sex had been tricky for Sam since high school, given her almost comically oversized member, but she'd just about managed it with a few others. It shouldn't be so intense with Alicia, yet it was. Like she'd only just grown this huge dick and was using it for the first time.

Whatever the case, she utilised that virgin sensation and pounded away at the MILF. The table creaked under their weight and the force of Sam's thrusts, some leftover pieces of cutlery rattled, then clattered to the floor. Every second that passed only made it more intense, her thrusts like a hot knife through butter as Alicia doused her in entire ounces of fem-cum. She'd need a break soon, otherwise she'd dehydrate and probably cum herself into a coma.