G.A.I Glitter Dick - 2064

Story Info
A fantasy story set in the mid 21st century.
1.9k words
3.67
2.7k
2
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/21/2023
Created 06/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subface
subface
3 Followers

"I still can't believe society has changed this much in just ten years!" exclaimed Mary. "I mean in 2054 when the first of the new category census numbers came in men were still very adverse to identifying as gay.

Sure there was the Trans movement and the Bi identifier was heading north. Now poof! In just 10 years only just over a quarter are chasing pussy."

"Yes," said Helen. "It's all moved a lot quicker than any of us thought. It's got the boys in accounts completely flummoxed."

"Tod said they've never had to do an inventory like this before. It's like the ultimate closing down sale!" Helen could put a funny twist on anything. Mary loved that about her boss.

"Well then Mary, I've organized for Sue-Ellen and Jane to meet us in the main courtyard in half an hour. The boys from Cleaning should have finished the stain proofing for the paint testing by now. Let's go down and have a look."

"Always boss." Mary giggled.

"Oh, Mary!" Helen mockingly scorned her, "OK go and lie on the settee over there. We've got 20 minutes to kill anyway. I'll just take a quick piss and I'll be next on your face."

Yummo Mary thought, a golden cleanup. She so loved those. Gonna be in suffocation bliss for 20 minutes. Guys pay top dollar for that now, if they can find a Woman willing to do it on them that is.

Mary reminded herself what a gift it was serving as Veep to Helen.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"No one here yet" Mary observed as she walked across the pastic drop sheet.

"They'll all be arriving shortly. Just wanted to make sure the cleaning boys were gone. Who want's their bum crack first thing in the morning.

Shouldn't have worried though, Lisa from Personnel Management does a great job rotating the boys away from our executive populated areas.

In, do your job and vanish, is her motto.

And don't they know it. She's made it a top tier KPI for their wage reviews." Helen let slip.

"We give them wage reviews?" questioned Mary.

"Oh yes every 3 years." muttered Helen.

"Oh look here come the Craft girls!" squealed Mary as a pink and yellow van rolled in stage right.

"Oh they've sent us a couple of Trans for the showcase I forgot to tell you. Justine and Paulette. I believe Paulette's the arty one. Full chop too. Justine's still got those bits between her legs", an unconvinced Helen noted.

"Not really Trans is it, I mean with a dick and all." replied Mary.

"Yeah my thoughts too. But this is why there is a third gender and also why it's the men who have to deal with that part of the problem." Helen was now getting into Bitch Boss mode. This made Mary a little wet.

And on cue the tradies truck pulled in. Three men from Construction on the front bench. Tom, Dick and Harry. Hand picked by Helen herself to oversee every proto type build.

Helen loved introducing them to her colleagues from other firms and explaining how she had culled until she got the name mix just right. Absolute 10/10 hunks, brilliant builders and dumb as fuck! Perfect.

Shortly after Sue-Ellen and Jane arrived together. Jane's hair messed, from a shag with Sue-Ellen both Mary and Helen guessed, winking at each other.

"Now then gang lets get started on these toilet door signs first. I want two main ones but I also want some ethnic diversity in here as well. You do have some black paint with you girls?" Helen said.

She was OK with calling the Trans 'girls', but would never think of giving them the time of day with any elevated Female or Women monikers. Just saying their poofy drag like names was irritating enough.

"Paulette did we forget the black again?" asked ditzy dick chick Justine.

"Not again, Justine. I luurv black, but they said only pastels on the meemoh!" drawled gash scar Paulette.

"Well I need black for the mens" snapped Helen, "Get in the van and go back and get it." The President was not impressed.

The two went to make a move. "Not both of you. Paulette you stay here and start working from my sketches. Here take these." She gave ter the descriptors for the dunny door sineage. "Obviously leave 'Black Cock' for when your friend gets back." Helen was pissed.

Justine looked a bit confused.

"I'll take you back." Harry said out of the blue.

"Yeah we'll be right to start the set up without Harry." Dick said.

"OK ok just get on with it." Helen barked.

Mary rubbed her boss's back softly. Another reason Helen wanted her around. She had a wonderful calming effect on her.

Sue-Ellen who hadn't been able to get a hello in finally spoke. "I see you've catered for the three genders today Helen. Four Women, two Trans and three men. Nice mix. Any gays?"

"Not yet as far as I'm aware, guys?" questioned Helen.

Tom and Dick just looked at the ground. "Nah, no, not us." said Tom. Didn't sound very convincing.

Jane had finished brushing her hair and had re applied some lipstick. Her Biness quickly coming out.

"Alright Paulette I'd like to see some Trans entry signage first." Helen snapped.

"I've got heaps here I've been working on," said Paulette. "Pale blue background with a pink centred oval holding a faint yellow/goldish inner halo, surrounding any of these Trans girls that I've cartooned or photographed." Paulette handed Helen some examples.

"Not bad at all Paulette. Too sickly sweet for the Womens. Definitely not male. Can you make the Trans lettering larger though. I really want this to be in your face for the boys. Don't want them getting any more confused than they already are." Helen emphasised.

"Yeah right." said Sue-Ellen. "Don't want them rocking in for a quick undercover gay bottom boys circle jerk only to find out, "No dick here your honour!"

"Oh don't you worry Ms there are always men lurking outside our powder rooms." Paulette bragged, batting her size 10 eyelashes. Mary thought Sue-Ellen was gonna chuck.

Tom wandered over for a squizz, "Hey not bad Paulette, you've got a fine eye."

Almost sounded like a pick up line Helen thought.

"Anyway that was easy enough. Now for the mens. I want this to be inclusive so it's gonna be a bit hard to go with just the one symbol." Helen motioned to her notes.

Mary giggled imagining hard erections painted on toilet entries. That would be so wrong these days, even on a men's toilet door, in a public area.

"This might be where we can use some glitter. I mean we have the faggots, not just the bears and tops to cover. Also something for the straights. Maybe just a skin colour for that? Dunno. What you think Dick?" Helen pondered.

If Helen was ever going to include a man in a decision making process choosing flaccid dicks for toilet signage would have to be it, Mary thought.

"I've had a blonde moment!" Paulette exclaimed. "Glitter Dick! One dick fits all! A semi; uncircumcised but with a pulled back foreskin, showing a glitter encased head for modesty and with glitter moulded around the gathered foreskin trailing off up the shaft. Have to be a decent size dick if it's gonna work on a semi though. That's the only problem."

How you boys packin'?" Jane chided in bluntly.

"OK that's me outta here if we're going that way." Sue-Ellen screeches in disgust. "Buzz me at The Doris when you're done." With that the Company Secretary marched off to the go to the very exclusive 'Female Only Executive Lounge & Bar', The Doris on High.

"Oo-la-la fancy" muttered Mary, adding "She's only the bull dyke bean counter".

Helen just smiled. Mary really believed being VP was more than just the service job that matched her OCD taste in Women's stress relief needs that Helen had created for her. Everyone at the company loved Mary.

"Alright alright. So Tom and Dick which one's it gonna be men? Man up for Jane!" The left for dead treasury rag doll cried.

"Yeah c'mon guys I need a dick to show Helen a finished product. It'll be fun. It's only us here right?" Paulette asked.

"Oh yeah" said Helen, "This place is locked till we're done."

"Well I suppose with a name like Dick..." Dick ventured.

"Yay!" whooped Mary "Dick's a taker!"

Tom made a beeline to Paulette's side which was interesting in itself. The second subtle move he'd made on the girlette.

Dick strode forward. He stepped from of his trousers and flopped it out. Simple as that. No biggie. But that was the problem.

"See that's not much to work with is it?" mused Paulette.

"Nah it isn't" agreed Helen.

"I'll fix that!" Jane assured, and before anyone could even blink it was in her mouth, balls n' all.

About five heavy suck motions with Jane's cheeks caving and expanding and then voila! One big semi. Had to be six inches, nice swollen girth, but still hanging, thick but not boned. Perfect. IPhones were out and working overtime before this beauty shrunk.

"Yeah but that's just a naked dick." said Helen.

"No make up." added Paulette, she hadn't finished the glitter and glue mix.

"Go again?" asked Dick.

"Maybe just a hand job Jane, that was a bit dramatic." advised Helen.

"And we can't really see it grow." complained Tom.

What was with Tom today thought Helen. Three strikes now, and that was definitely gay.

"OK take two!" Helen barked clapping her hands.

Jane was now pulling Dick nice and easy. Long strokes. Foreskin over...foreskin back...foreskin over....foreskin right back...

Paulette mixed away, getting that sticky glitter ready for the pour.

Tom was transfixed. Helen was watching Tom. Mary was thinking Sue-Ellen's GF is a cock sucker.

"Dick getting hard huh?" said Jane.

"Dick too hard, halt!" demanded Helen.

"Fuck it's huge!" Mary exclaimed.

"Look at these fucking veins!" Jane shouted.

"I'm gonna nut!" coughed Dick."

Noooo!" shouted Helen.

Too late. Cum after ream of it spurted for a good minute.

Spunk gunk was everywhere. Paulette was ready for the come down. On went the glitter mix. The cum working perfectly with the art house adhesive. It looked magnificent. Helen made sure she got her own shots from every angle for this one.

"Fuck how did Women ever have sex with that? Only lasts 2 minutes and then nahna nuffin." observed Helen.

"Not much is it." agreed Mary.

"Well I'm impressed Dick. Nice cock mate!" complimented Tom taking his arms from Paulette's waist.

Just then in crawled the Craft van. Out fell a smirking Harry and a totally wrecked Justine.

"Hey everyone we're back! Hey it's not gay if you ass fuck a pre op trans is it?" yelled a very jacked Harry.

"Nah that's not gay!" hollered boner Tom.

"Let's go back with Paulette and Justine and help them unpack. We're all finished here. Ya missed Dick's blow show. Massive dick on the Dick!" Tom yelled enthusiastically.

"Woah hang on poofter squad." intervened Helen. "I still need some black dick."

"Shit after all that pegging we forgot the black paint." mumbled fuck groggy Justine.

"Giving up for the day." Helen sighed, hands in the air in exasperation before

declaring;

"I want to see some 'Black Cock' on my desk tomorrow morning first thing!"

"No Ma'am, no you don't, you really don't." pleaded a worried Mary.

To be continued....

subface
subface
3 Followers