All Comments on 'Gail and Louise'

by Avicia

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MrSmith27MrSmith27about 1 year ago

Wow! A truly wonderful love story with a collar, lesbian femdom and matching hood ornaments in the future. Gail and Louise have become two of my favorite characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love all your work. Keep them coming.

Karen_48Karen_48about 1 year ago

Another great story, Alicia. I have read all of your posted stories here and loved everyone of them. You have a way of making us feel like we are in the room with the people as a silent observer and really manage to make us understand what they are thinking and feeling. Please keep writing and posting.

Cindy1001Cindy1001about 1 year ago

Wonderful, really liked it. The characters are so lovable and you take us along on the ride of their life amazingly.

Qwer12Qwer1212 months ago
Outstanding Entertainment

This was another 5 Star and top shelf entertainment chapter. Great character development, plot development and storytelling. Such a fun story to read. Thanks for your time to produce such fun times. Cheers

cardman314cardman31410 months ago

New follower, love your stories!

About Diana: (story idea) During her FINO, she loses it and strikes a free citizen in public causing him fall and break his arm. Because of who she is, her trial is front-page news. Despite Alan compensating the victim, the State wants its pound of flesh and sentences her to poblic whipping followed by 3 years of penal servitude. During the auction, Alan is momentarily distracted and the gavel comes down. Daniel Myers, Alan's arch enemy is the winning bidder.

She is branded with an F for felon and on her other cheek, the Myers' company logo. Daniel refuses to sell her to Alan even for the $20,000,000 contract he lost. For the next 12 months, Diana is subjected to every dehumanizing treatment Daniel can come up with: rings, permanent head shaving, multiple tattoos, breast implants, loaned to a brothel for a month, etc. She is finally converted to a hucow and with 2 years left on her sentence, he finally agrees to sell her to Alan for $50,000,000/ She ends up living in the new company kennels while being rehabilitated and nursed back to health having learned true humility with compassion for all the company owned slaves. Daniel Myers was investigated for several illegal modifications he did to Diana and before he could be sentenced, was found hanging in his cell. Diana was immediately manumitted for the cruel and unususaal treatments she had received. Alan bought his company for pennies on the dollar and spent the next year with Rocio and the family slowly nursng Diana as she tried to regain her life.

What do you think? Would that put a nice bow on the finished story?

AviciaAvicia10 months agoAuthor

@cardman314 - you certainly have a very vivid imagination. I'm incapable of humiliating my characters to that extent but please feel free to write yourself as fanfic :-)

If I ever find time to write, it will be using Bellefleur Financial from ZZchromosome's stories:

After signing the indenture with a TX-registered slave psychologist and lawyer, two Bellefleur wranglers strip her in the conference room and put her in a poodle cage to be shipped straight to the receiving docks at Longhorn. Crate labelled property of BF, hold for Gwen Bellefleur.

Gwen and Gail meet her there and get her processed under her real name for the registry and then processed by BF under her slave name so no one outside the Bellefleur family knows her real identity. No one at the hotel, Longhorn, or BF thinks anything of it as they see lots of Bellefleur slaves and often see Gwen process them. Diana was in complete denial about her status as a mere slave until the Longhorn foreman said, “I’ve heard Yankees Suck”. Suck this! – her first cock since freshman year, a relationship that made her realise she was a Lesbian and not Bi.

She'll spend two weeks on Bellefleur’s prepare-for-sale program: slave yoga every morning, menial labour in the office, evening sexual use, sleep in corporate kennels with glass walls and the girls sleeping naked in puppy piles. Thursday nights will be dinner at Bellefleur Manor with Justin, Gabbie, and the slave psychologist to help her process her emotions (she has Aspergers, so this is really hard for her)

On the last day, Gail signs her out for the night, sleeps with her, manumits her after breakfast, and takes her to get her black hair bleached and dyed back to her original blond. They go to a tattoo studio with a laser that quickly removes the temporary tattoos.

Finally, a late lunch at Bellefleur Manor for Justin to establish a friendly working relationship with Petersen’s Senior HR Director. Diana agrees to purchase more Petersen slaves through Bellefleur. Justin phones Alan to update him while the girls fly home.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAvicia@Avicia
I am no longer writing for Lit, instead I am working with Gortmundy to help prepare his magnum opus ‘The Tattooed Woman’ for publication and working on finishing my sci-fi novel, Kyrielle. If anyone is interested in being a beta reader for Kyrielle please let me know. The fir...