Gail and Louise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gail could see Diana bite her tongue to hide her reaction and worried about what Diana might do. Diana had rarely granted exceptions to anyone except herself, but Gail's job offer was directly from her brother. Starting on Monday, she would no longer be a slave but an employee working very closely with Alan to bring the perspectives of a former corporate slave to the kennel discussions; Gail would have her brother's ear, which made Diana wary of what Gail might say about her.

Diana knew for a fact that Gail was oblivious to Alan's recent two-week stint as her FINO slave; she surmised that Alan was using Gail as a proxy for his own views on the corporate slave oversight committee. If Diana turned Gail's request down, she was sure Gail would wait until after she had been manumitted and then ask Alan. Diana suddenly felt nervous that Alan would also ask Gail for advice about her FINO since Gail had four years of experience being corporate property. She decided that since Alan and Gail were working together, she needed to become friends with Gail somehow, a task made more difficult by being on the autism spectrum.

Both girls had schooled their faces with bland expressions hiding their thoughts; that was a survival skill that slaves learned rapidly.

"Gail, I don't have a mechanism to give an M4 an exemption, but I also think you will need more seniority to stand up for yourself against the hardliners on the kennels committee than being an M4 will give you. I'll talk to Alan and ask him to have you join as an M5 Director; if it comes from me, I'd be surprised if he said no. I should be able to confirm that on Monday when we process your new employee paperwork."

Gail and Louise squealed and hugged each other, causing other diners to stare at the two jubilant, collared girls. Louise giggled and whispered into Gail's hair, "I'm going to be your slave once a month for the next two years. It will be so much fun. I can't wait."

That gave Diana a wicked idea for an erotic evening; she had been wondering what to do with the girls tonight. Since Gail would be a free citizen and a colleague in five days, Diana could use this evening to help prepare Gail for the restoration of her life as a legal human being.

"Gail, I'm worried about the speed with which you need to transition from four years as a subservient slave to a confident employee working in management. To help you do that, once we get to my house, we will pretend you are already free: you can take your collar off and keep your clothes on. Louise will be your slave for the night. I will occasionally stop the scene using a safe word and guide you on being dominant. OK?"

Gail and Louise dropped their cutlery with a loud crash and looked at Diana in shock. Louise was giggling with excitement. At the back of Diana's mind, another thought niggled at her and demanded attention. A topic she desperately didn't want to think about: her own upcoming two weeks as a slave. She was freaking out inside and needed to prepare herself mentally, but she was reluctant even to try to do so because of the humiliation, which would be hard for a domme to bear.

Diana would never get a better opportunity than this because, as the only free citizen, she would ultimately be in control tonight, even when she pretended she wasn't. It was now or never. Diana hesitated, almost losing her nerve. Clamps, riding crops, and strap-ons were fun toys she used on other people. Until now, she had never considered being on their receiving end: they had a singular purpose in her life: dominating others.

"Gail, dominating someone who is free is the best way to become assertive. You won't learn much dominating a slave like Louise as she is already conditioned to be submissive. You must promise never to tell anyone, but tonight I will also pretend to be your slave."

"Wow! Mistress Diana, are you sure? If you are acting as my slave, does that mean I can order you to go down on me, and I can use clamps, riding crops, and strap-ons on you just like you have done to Louise and me on many occasions? Are you really willing to submit to me?"

"Gail, tonight's the last night you are a slave; tomorrow night, you will be with your parents and need to relate to them as a confident free person. I can't say I'm not nervous about doing this, I am, but if you wish to use those toys on me, you may."

Gail was frankly scared this could backfire. Diana didn't tell them that she was also scared stiff of doing this and terrified that Gail would tell her brother. However, both girls noticed Diana shudder as she offered to be a slave for the evening and wondered if that was fear or if she was a closet submissive. Gail, who knew that Dana would be her brother's slave for two weeks, quickly realised she was using this to prepare herself for her upcoming slavery. Louise was utterly oblivious to the nuances of what was really going on.

"Mistress Diana, I don't want to anger you and spend my last night being punished. Can we agree on a safe word system? Green for keep going; yellow for beware, I'm nearing the limits of what I am willing to endure; red for an immediate hard stop; and blue for when we need to pause what we are doing and discuss it, it may be that I want to ask for advice or maybe you need to guide me. Can we agree to that?"

"Yes, Gail, and I think adding blue is an excellent idea."

***

As soon as they closed the door to Diana's house, Gail's heart leapt into her mouth.

"Strip, sluts!"

She watched in sheer disbelief as Diana, who had been so dominant over the last four years, quickly shucked her clothing and folded them neatly.

"Slave Diana, Collar!"

Diana dropped, naked, onto her knees, tilted her head and held her shoulder-length, nordic blond hair aside. Gail removed her leather collar, which had her nameplate and a ring for a leash, and buckled it around Diana's neck. She felt a delicious tingle in her groin as she closed the second buckle.

"Slaves, Present, ready for inspection!"

Gail was still nervous; while her two slaves got into position, Gail nipped upstairs and retrieved the riding crop from Diana's toy chest. This would be the real test of Diana's compliance. Both slaves were standing with their feet apart and the hands interlaced behind their necks, thrusting their chests outwards, although even doing that did not make Diana's modest B cups look any more prominent. Diana's 'Present' position was sloppy in that her back was not arched enough, and her feet were not far enough apart.

"Legs further apart," she said as she struck Diana's derriere lightly with the riding crop.

Gail was raw, fearing that Diana would explode and punish her, but to her utter surprise, Diana lowered her head respectfully and, using perfect slave speech, apologised.

"This slave is very sorry, Mistress. This slave has never done slave yoga and only knows the positions from purchasing slaves and watching slave auctions. Please instruct this slave on all the positions a compliant slave should know."

"Very well, slut, since you asked so nicely, I will make your fellow slut demonstrate each position, and then you will copy it," Gail advised while running the crop's leather tongue along Diana's face, down her neck to her left breast, circling the nipple before rubbing it as an inarticulate moan escaped from between Diana's lips. Continuing her journey south, Gail rubbed the leather over her new slave's stomach and down over her curly blond mons until Gail reached her slave's glistening vagina. Gail rubbed the leather tongue between her slave's glistening labia as her slave shuddered.

Diana was utterly confused by her reaction to Gail dominating her; she was getting incredibly aroused by one of her slaves running a crop over her body. She was supposed to be the domme, damn it. She'd never played the submissive in any roleplay (although before having slaves, many girls had asked her to switch; she hadn't thought she could. She realised Gail had a natural dominance; she would become a formidable presence once she broke free of her slave conditioning.

Gail pulled the riding crop away as the newly enslaved Diana moaned in disappointment. She put the crop's leather tongue coated in Diana's juices right in front of her face as she asked, "Are you aroused? It looks like you are enjoying your time wearing a collar!"

Diana hesitated; as her face flushed with a mélange of embarrassment and arousal, she whispered, "This slave is conflicted, Mistress."

Gail growled, "Louder. What are you, slave?"

Diana answered more quickly this time, "Mistress, this slave girl is a confused, horny slut," as she stared in embarrassment at the glistening leather tongue of the riding crop.

"Clean your slick off my crop," ordered Gail as she stared down Diana, who was transforming into an increasingly meek horny slave girl right before her eyes.

"Yes, Mistress," replied Diana, leaning forward and running her dainty tongue over the leather, collecting her fluids. Diana had lapped her juices quickly, giving the riding crop a spit shine.

Gail grinned like a cat playing with a mouse; she was now sure Diana would not punish her, and she could have fun at Diana's expense. After four years of playing the role of a submissive slave, Gail's true dominant nature came rushing back with a vengeance. Knowing Diana would have to shave for her FINO, she grabbed a tuft of Diana's blonde curls with her free hand.

"Slave, what's this?"

"This slave's pubic hair, Mistress," replied Diana, her body turning rigid with surprise at this unexpected intrusion.

Holding the golden curls firmly between her fingers, Gail continued, "Do slave girls have pubic hair? No! Only free women are permitted to have pubic hair, and you are my slave. I am a kind mistress; I will give you a choice. You may have Louise shave you ready for inspection or submit to an inspection now, knowing that you will get a dozen strokes with the crop for failing. Do you wish to receive assistance?"

Gail was prepared for Diana to use a safe word and refuse, but she didn't.

"Yes, Mistress, this slave has never shaved down there and needs help," the furiously blushing blonde replied.

"This is going to be a fun evening!" thought Gail at the unexpected turn of events, her pussy spasmed expectantly. Glancing at Louise, she saw the girl, clearly aroused by Diana's humiliation, already fingering herself and moaning needily. Gail forcefully swatted Louise's hand away with the crop.

"What do you think you are doing, you naughty little slut! Slaves do not masturbate without permission."

Louise dropped to her knees before Gail, "Mistress Gail, this slave is very sorry. Please, will you give your little pet permission to cum?"

"Not right now, pet. Take Diana and hie you to the bathroom. Ensure her vulva and anus are completely free of inappropriate and unnecessary hairs."

Twenty minutes later, the girls descended the stairs.

"Now, let's resume our slave yoga lesson. We will not have the inspection quite yet. Turn and face each other. Louise, Prone!"

Louise dropped to the floor and lay face down. She moved her legs as wide apart as she could and interlaced her wrists behind her neck.

"Slave Diana, notice the speed with which a conditioned slave like Louise responds without a moment's thought. Notice how far apart her feet are; come and stand between her feet and see that her glistening quim is fully visible. Get back into position."

"Slave Diana, Prone!"

Diana got into the correct position, and this time her legs were wide apart, but she did so slowly.

"Slut, that was too slow. A professional slave wrangler would whip your butt for tardiness. But, since you are still learning, I will be merciful. Stand up and try that again, both of you."

Both girls stood side by side.

"Prone!"

They both dropped like bricks and quickly got into position. Diana was only a little slower this time than the much younger Louise. Gail realised she had been right: Diana was scared of what would happen when she was enslaved and was blatantly using Gail to help prepare herself. This evening had little to do with teaching Gail to be assertive and everything to do with Diana meeting her own needs at their expense. Gail had a wicked idea and snickered.

"Slave Diana, fetch your cell phone and unlock it."

Diana had a look of sheer panic on her face, "Blue!" Gail indicated for her to continue.

"Please, Mistress, may this slave ask why you need it."

"Yes, slut, you clearly need to practice your slave yoga positions; I will video your lesson so you can watch it later and repeat the positions as often as needed to be perfect."

Diana really did panic then: did Gail know about her upcoming FINO? No, she couldn't possibly know. Alan had promised to give her the same protection, so he would not tell anyone beyond the psychologist, the lawyer, and whoever advised him, which would probably be Larissa. She also realised that, despite Gail not knowing, it was a great idea.

Diana thought that If she watched the video of herself and practised daily, she might have less grief at the slave processing centre. Still, she'd have to make sure the video could never be seen by anyone else - that would be devastating and destroy her reputation as a tough manager of corporate slaves. Diana handed the unlocked iPhone to Gail.

Despite being a slave for the last four years, Gail was used to iPhones as the clients who signed her out sometimes wanted a video recording of their sex sessions; sometimes, when Gail was riding a client cowboy style or was being fucked lying on her back with her legs in the air, she would have to video it from her POV. She was horrified by how many employees had naked photos and sex videos of her. She wondered how many people she'd have to work with had seen her sex videos and would be laughing behind her back. She dragged herself back from such dark thoughts, determined to enjoy the present.

"Louise, Slave Fours!"

Louise got onto her knees, with her face and elbows on the floor and her knees as far apart as they would go. Her butt was raised ideally for her back passage to be reamed out.

"Diana, watch! Louise, labia!"

Louise reached back and parted her labia; Gail had Diana stand between Louise's feet and look.

"Louise, Ass!"

Louise reached back and pulled her butt cheeks apart, exposing her brown crinkled ring to her audience.

"Diana, stand in position. Ready? Slave Fours!"

Gail videoed Diana dropping to her knees and then, squatting between Diana's feet, focused the iPhone on her hot wet snatch.

"Labia!" She zoomed in on Diana's vulva and caught her newly shaved pussy lips pulled wide, showing everything, including her mostly unfurled, engorging clit.

"I will now inspect how well you shaved."

Gail ran her hand all around Diana's vulva and mons; Louise had done a perfect job, and there was nothing Diana could be punished for. As Gail ran her hand over Diana's groin, feeling her newly bare and very sensitive skin, Diana shivered and squirmed against her hand, seeking more contact. That gave Gail another idea to humiliate her former tormentor.

"Slave Diana, before being auctioned, the slave wranglers make girls finger themselves to just short of orgasm, edging themselves, so they are slave hot on the block. Let's pretend you will be on the block in a few minutes. Finger yourself to close orgasm and the stop to drive your auction price higher. You don't want to end up so cheap that a BDSM club buys you. Show everyone how slave hot you are."

Gail silently giggled; one of Alan's possible ideas he had shared with Gail was to send his sister to a BDSM club in Greece for two weeks, but Diana was utterly clueless about what her adventure would entail.

She heard Diana groan, hesitate, and then comply. Pretty soon, Gail was zoomed in on Diana's fingers reaching back and pushing into her channel; the other hand was rubbing her hot button. Soon the cries of arousal and neediness rose from Diana's throat. Diana started gyrating her hips against her fingers pumping in and out, trying to get that extra stimulation. The fingering of her clit sped up, and she became more vocal, "Yes, oh yes, please let your slave girl cum."

The arousal from the overwhelming shame of being humiliated in front of her two slaves brought Diana right to the edge. She remembered Mistress Gail's instructions and pulled her fingers out to edge herself. Knowing her shame was being captured on video only made the humiliation more intense. Still, she struggled to crest as the dominant part of her personality pushed back against being submissive to someone she knew was a slave. Only then did Diana realise the magnitude of what she faced after being enslaved for real.

Failing to suppress her natural dominance would bring painful punishments, including whipping. Diana had never been submissive, still less submitted to whipping, but tonight had shown her that maybe she was a closet switch; she was horrified that she was enjoying being dominated so much. As the anticipation of being whipped flooded her mind, she frantically pushed her fingers back inside and rubbed her hot button intending to cum to the edge again, but the shame and humiliation drove her on relentlessly: her orgasm broke and overwhelmed her. For the first time in her life, she squirted.

She froze in horror as she realised she had not only cum without permission but had just messed up her expensive Chinese silk carpet. Another round of humiliating shame overwhelmed her as she knew what she needed Gail to do next to help prepare her.

"Mistress, please forgive this slave for squirting over the silk carpet. This slave had never squirted before and wasn't expecting it. Please permit this slave to clean up the mess quickly; then, this slave should be punished for her accident."

Gail could scarcely believe her ears. Her tormentor of the last four years was begging for the riding crop. Well, who was she to say no? This was another chance to establish her dominance over Diana after her manumission.

"Slave Diana, lick the worst of the fluids up and only then may you go to the kitchen to get cleaning supplies. Yes, you will get a thrashing with the riding crop, but not for squirting on the carpet. Only a few minutes ago, I had to remind Louise that slaves cannot cum without permission, and you failed to ask your Mistress. First, we must finish practising your block routine; you will be punished later this evening."

Gail had captured Diana squirting on video; she hadn't accessed her social media in four years and hoped the accounts were still active. She quickly texted what she had on video to her old InstaTok messages and then deleted it from sent messages. The thought that she had Diana on video squirting made her toes tingle and her nipples painfully hard. She was so wet between her legs that she would have to have her slaves eat her out before long.

While Diana cleaned up, Gail put a throw over the sofa to catch their leaking pussies and made out with Louise, kissing and fondling one another as they often did on their day off in the kennels. It was amazing to be here giggling together over their most-frequent tormentor debasing herself and having the freedom of a couch instead of a slave crate. Gail needily parted her legs and breathlessly asked her best friend to eat her out. She needed to cum so badly that she didn't know what to do with herself.

When Louise had brought her off, and Diana was done cleaning her carpet, Gail resumed videoing.

"Slave Louise, demonstrate the 'Back' position.

Louise dropped onto her back, pulled her ankles back and then threaded her arms over the back of her knees. The pressure naturally caused her body to crunch up, lifting her vulva and crinkled brown doughnut to be more visible.

"Louise, call out a suitable mantra for this position."