Gail and Louise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her immediate need had been dealt with, so she turned around and lay on her side with the leg against the bed bent slightly forward. Gail turned to face her, lying on her side and rested her head on Louise's thigh. Louise bent her top thigh to open up her vulva and rested her cheek on Gail's bottom thigh. Her mouth was now directly in front of Gail's still immaculately shaved loins. Soixante-neuf was much more pleasurable like this, with the warm contact of each other's thighs against their cheeks and each other's legs open, giving perfect accessibility, but it had never been possible in the cramped confines of a slave crate.

They simultaneously dove their tongues into the waiting pussy in front of them. Now they had both orgasmed tonight, they could take this round slowly and enjoy the journey. Louise gasped to feel Gail's petite langue exploring every fold of her intimate flower. As Gail sucked Louise's labia into her mouth, she could tell Louise was fully engorged and already hypersensitive.

"Slower, my love, much more slowly," Louise begged.

Gail lightened the pressure and gently licked the entire surface of Louise's pudendum with a teasing quiver. Louise wanted to please her girlfriend, but she was overwhelmed by the pleasure of being reunited with a lover who knew her body's responses perfectly and could play her pussy like a violin.

She sighed the most profound sigh of contentment that they were together again as her fear that Gail might move on was lavaged away by the lovely pink tongue exploring the depths of her love canal.

She sighed again with pleasure and resumed licking Gail's pussy, which was so invitingly positioned right in front of her mouth. With the skill that comes from complete familiarity with a lover's body, they licked and sucked each other to bring each other to a boil at the same moment before sucking each other's clits into their mouths, nibbling, and pulsing their lips around each other's sensitive nubbins.

Their near-telepathic sense of each other's closeness to orgasm allowed them to match speeds, and when they were both ready, they attacked each other's clits with a renewed passion. Their two bodies lurched and spasmed together, shaking the bed beneath them as they rode out the juddering convulsions of the entwined beast with two backs; each shudder of their partner's body renewed the waves of their own contractions. They were both panting loudly, lost for mere words, as the intense, animalistic pleasure robbed them of any possibility of fluency.

***

Gail and Louise got to the office 15 minutes late, so while Louise got out of her jeans and back into scrubs, Gail started to apologise to Gladys, the manager of the 4th-floor slave cubicle farm. Suddenly unsure of herself with the woman who'd controlled her office life for the last four years, she stumbled over how to address her. Gladys laughed and rescued her.

"Gail, I rarely see one of my girls after they've been freed. It's lovely to see you back here, and I think it is courageous of you to face your past like this. Now that you have been freed, you may call me Gladys. Have you come to apologise for making Louise late?"

Gail sighed; she hadn't planned to tell anyone, but Gladys needed to know, "Yes, I'm sorry. Please keep this private, but Louise and I are officially dating; this was the only night we could get together until next month." Gail's eyes teared up, "I find it hard knowing the woman I love will be used every night for the next two years."

"I can't imagine. You're seeing Alan today, aren't you? Why don't you ask if there is any way for him to help? Although I must admit, the staff here would be very frustrated if we lost both of our prettiest slave girls. Diana would have to buy a couple more high-grade slaves to keep everyone happy."

"Yes, I'm seeing him at 8:30; if he's in a good mood, I'll sound him out. Thanks!"

***

Alan's PA ushered her into the CEO's office a little after 8:30.

"Gail, lovely to see you again. Before I forget, Rocio asked me to invite you for dinner tonight. Louise will also be there. We thought you would like another night with your girlfriend; you can take her back to your hotel after dinner."

"Oh, wow! If we weren't at work, I'd hug you. Does Louise know I'm coming because she didn't say anything?"

"We wanted it to be a surprise. Why don't you pick Louise up at 6:30, and we'll see you around 7."

"I honestly don't know how to thank you. How did you even know? We haven't told anyone except Gladys."

Alan sniggered, "I was notified of your relationship by the IT group that monitors the slaves for compliance. Your racy emails caused quite a stir. Diana escalated it to me. She may suspect you are advising me on her FINO and wants to be nice to you."

Gail blushed deeply at the thought of employees reading their private emails. She'd thought the monitoring was automated. She then realised it escalated to an employee after the automation flagged it and felt like an idiot.

Alan continued, "Don't worry, we've turned off monitoring for Louise, so no one reads them now. Thinking of Dianas's FINO, I had a couple of ideas to run by you. I have a friend who owns a BDSM club in Greece who would be happy to take her, but Greece has ways to convert temporary indentures into permanent ones. I trust him, but maybe not enough to risk my sister's freedom.

My other idea was that Larissa knows a senior manager at a large corporate slave kennel in Richmond. They would take Diana as a janitor for two weeks. Serving slaves their food, washing their bowls, and cleaning their toilets would be humiliating enough."

Gail looked at him shrewdly, "Since we want her to become more compassionate when managing our corporate slaves, I want to send her to a company where she can experience, as closely as possible, the same life our corporate slaves have."

"Ideally," she said, "she'd do menial jobs all day in the office and possibly be on rotation to be used sexually in the office. At night, she'd need to be kennelled like our slaves. We also need to ensure she is used in the evenings; that way, she experiences how demoralising long evenings of sexual service are after full work days. If they don't do that, we subcontract her evenings to a casino or nightclub where she can serve the customers. That last part worries me in case she's recognised, but someone told me that when you see someone you knew as a free person slave-naked and in a different context, you typically don't recognise them. The trouble is I have no contacts to find such a company."

Gail waited while Alan looked thoughtful. "Yes, that's exactly what's needed; if we do that, she can't complain afterwards because it is precisely what she has our corporate slaves do. I like it. I recently watched a video of Justin Bellefleur giving a TED talk on strategies to get the best work from corporate slaves. He would be the ideal person to ask."

"I watched it while trying to process some of the emotional turmoil from when I was a slave and wanted answers. The TED talk was beneficial and left me seriously impressed with Justin; I reached out directly. It's surprising how easy it is to get someone on the line when you're a billionaire. During the talk, he made several salient points about ensuring that slaves show up for work each day motivated and physically able to do their best, and part of that is a reward system for the conditions they are kept under. Diana could learn from experiencing that."

"Justin owns Bellefleur Financial in Fort Worth, TX. He is a powerful and unusually ethical slave broker. I'll let you know what he says. Did you know Diana's never gotten a slave grade? I had to for my post-grad degree, but she deliberately chose a college that didn't require it. What do you think about getting her graded while we have her under our control?"

Gail sniggered, "Oh, that would be priceless. I hope I can be there when it happens."

Alan had accidentally dropped a bombshell, and Gail knew she couldn't leave with her curiosity running rampant. "Alan, did I hear you right when you said your own experience being a slave? May I ask what happened?"

Alan sighed, "I shouldn't have let that slip; this must stay a secret that only a handful of people in the company know, but before Rocio's manumission, I spent two weeks as Diana's FINO slave; she sent me to live as a slave with Larissa; I'm sure you remember her from the bachelorette party. It was a nightmare being kept naked, in chastity, and made to do things I hated. Rocio was furious with Diana afterwards."

He smiled wryly, "But, you are the last person I should be complaining to; you spent four years living in a kennel and forced to do degrading things. Larissa used my two weeks of slavery to make me understand that I needed to reform how we treat our company slaves, and that's why I created the kennels committee when I was freed. I can't let the people on the committee find out I was a slave, so instead, I can use you to make the points I want to be made for me without exposing my shame. You will be my voice on the committee."

***

Gail arrived at the slaves' common room just as Louise had shucked her scrubs. She stopped for a second to admire her body from the back; heat flooded her loins just looking at her. Her curvy Mediterranean figure was exquisite: her square shoulders were the same width as her hips, while her waist came in sharply to a svelte 24" and then flared out erotically into perfect baby-delivering hips that made men crave getting between them; all of that dreamy figure sat on top of long legs that focussed the viewer's attention on her delightful apple-bottom butt. Gail wanted to be naked with her so badly it hurt. She watched Louise fish a dress out of her closet.

"Slave! Put that dress back; your mistress wants to see you in apple-bottom jeans."

"Mistress!" Louise shrieked, spun around, and flew into Gail's arms. "Sorry, but I don't have much time; Alan's PA is coming to collect me for dinner at his house. I've no idea why he wants me since he and Rocio refuse to use slaves sexually."

Gail giggled, "Not so loud, my love; we still need to keep our relationship private. The PA's not coming; I'm taking you to Alan's house, and we're all having dinner together."

***

Rocio welcomed them warmly at the door with big hugs. "Come in."

Louise dropped to her knees, "This slave greets you, Mistress Rocio."

Bemused, Rocio gazed down at the kneeling slave girl and laughed cheerfully, "Louise, you are here tonight as Gail's girlfriend, so no slave talk and no Master or Mistress. Besides, I was a slave until a few months ago. Please call us Alan and Rocio."

Louise's cheeks flushed; she turned and looked upward at Gail, "You told them?"

Gail snickered, "No, whoever was monitoring our emails was reading their contents and probably fapping to them, given how hot they were. That person escalated it to Diana, who told her brother. You've now been exempted from having your emails monitored so that we can drop the business talk at the beginning."

"They... They were reading all those perverted sexual fantasies about you dominating me?" Her face turned the deepest red imaginable as she cradled her face in her hands. "I'm going to die of embarrassment."

Rocio giggled and hugged her again, "No harm done, and you are not in trouble."

After dessert was served, Alan became serious. "We want to talk to you about your relationship as we've never had an employee date one of our slaves before. It must be hard for you, Gail, knowing your girlfriend is being signed out every night. How serious is the relationship?"

Louise looked at Gail to answer; she had no idea what Gail would be willing to say to their CEO.

"Alan, we're deeply committed to each other. We've been together for three years, sleeping together every Sunday and spending one night a week together at Diana's house. I'm in love with her. If Louise were free, we would be living together. Why?"

Louise gulped, and her eyes teared up at Gail's emphatic affirmation of their love.

Rocio responded, "Alan and I have been talking. My unexpected manumission meant a lot to us, and we'd like to pay it forward. Gail, would you find it easier or harder if Louise was kennelled at your office instead of HQ? You'd see a lot more of her, but you would have to work with the people sleeping with your girlfriend."

Gail gulped, "It would be terribly awkward hearing employees boast of what they made Louise do. As you know, some employees like degrading the slaves they take home, and they boast to each other about what they've done. Since it is legal for employees to video their sex slaves, those videos would be floating around the office, watched by goodness knows who. I'd want to scratch their eyes out if I overheard them talking. They might rub my face in it if they knew we were dating."

Rocio replied, "Yes, that's what we thought. If Louise stays here, your relationship stays secret, but you see less of her. We talked to the accountant who tracks the indentures; he says the company can manumit Louise fifteen months early, so you would only be apart for another eight months. That would give Diana time to replace Louise to keep the employees happy. We hope that helps."

Gail and Louise looked at each other, jumped up, embraced each other, and started jumping up and down.

"Thank you, both of you. That's wonderful. I'll start looking for a bigger apartment so Louise can move in with me. I can look after her while she recovers from her enslavement and help her get her life back under control. Her parents used to live nearby in Oklahoma City, but we don't know if they are still there or even if they are still alive."

"I'll hire a Private Investigator to track them down, and then HR can let them know where you are and when you'll be freed."

Rocio interjected, "Alan, our slaves' families are free people with civil rights, but not all families are safe. We should ask each slave if they want their families to know where they are. Some may have been enslaved while escaping from dangerous domestic situations. The kennels committee should look at notifying the next of kin of the slaves who want this that we have them and that they are kennelled in Boston. It might make a big difference to them to know their enslaved loved one is safe. It would also make a difference to the slaves' morale knowing their families knew they were safe."

Alan looked thoughtful. "I agree, sweetheart. Gail, you should bring that up at the meeting tomorrow. Tell them what a difference it made to you that your parents collected you on your final day. Also, I think it's time for you to take Louise back," he added with a mischievous grin.

As soon as they were out the door, Louise pouted and made big puppy eyes, "Can't we stay together a little longer?"

Gail laughed, kissed her, and asked the waiting Uber driver to take them to the hotel. Louise got worried, "WHAT? Are you sure we're allowed to?"

"Not just allowed, girlfriend; dinner was Rocio's plan to give us a second night together. But pet, while I was your girlfriend last night, tonight, I will be your mistress."

Louise knelt on the car's floor, "This slave thanks you, Mistress. Being your devoted slave is my highest purpose in life."

"Pet, I've never done this before, and I'm worried about pushing you too far and damaging our dating relationship. I couldn't bear that; I want you to use the safe word 'Red' if something will hurt our relationship, OK?"

Louise laughed, "that's very sweet, Mistress, but this slave is sure nothing you do will approach what those perverts at the BDSM club do to pretty slaves. To make you happy, this slave will agree on Green/Yellow/Red but does not expect to need them. This slave wants you to push her boundaries tonight, so this slave has fantasy material until next month."

***

Gail and Louise lost themselves in a deep, passionate kiss as the elevator took them to the hotel's tenth floor. "Ding," the door opened on their floor. As the elevator shut behind them, Gail ordered her girlfriend, "Slaves do not have the luxury of wearing clothes. Strip slut!"

Louise looked at her wide-eyed, this was more than she had expected from Gail, and she loved it. Louise stripped slave-naked while Gail folded the discarded garments, and then she leashed Louise's collar. "On all fours, pet. Slaves crawl to their Mistress' room. Heel!"

Louise had been made to crawl many times but never by her girlfriend; she gasped in pleasure and carefully kept pace with Gail as they walked the corridor. Just as they got to their room, another door opened, and a much older Lesbian couple came out; they looked to be in their 70s. They wore designer clothes and talked with accents lifted straight from Downton Abbey.

"Oh, my, Lydia, look at this cute little thing. I'd love to have that fresh young face and soft tongue between my legs. Sorry, I'm being rude. I'm Ottoline, and this is my wife, Lydia. We're going to get a nightcap in the bar, and after that, we'd love to join you and play."

Gail stole a quick glance at Louise, kneeling in a perfect pose, and saw she was excitedly looking up at her mistress, "I'm Gail. I will be happy to have my slave take care of your needs. Give me an hour to enjoy her, then knock when you are ready."

After the hotel room closed, Gail laid Louise's clothes down and ordered, "Undress me, pet." When she was naked, she retrieved a pair of nipple clamps on a long chain. A couple of balls covered in long soft fur were positioned 6" apart on the chain. She also produced a bottle of Eucalyptus-scented massage oil.

"Now, pet, kneel astride me and give the front of my body a Swedish massage, ending in oral pleasure."

Louise sat astride her mistress' body and realised what the chain was for. As she leaned forward for each long Swedish massage stroke, the balls hung down and stimulated Gail's belly. Louise shuffled forward to massage her mistress' face and positioned herself so one ball dragged over each of Gail's sensitive nipples. Her mistress shivered in pleasure as Louise repeatedly teased her nipples which were, by now, very firmly engorged.

As Louise worked her way down her mistress' body, the balls teased her lower until they were over the crease of Gail's crotch.

"Pet, can you adjust the balls to be closer together."... "That's a good girl."

As Louise used slow sensuous strokes swirling seductively around Gail's belly, the fur dragging up the crease of each thigh and just touching the outside of her vulva as Gail squirmed in pleasure and moaned under her slave's tender ministrations.

On each stroke, the balls pulling across Gail's skin gave Louise precisely the right amount of tension on her own nipples to make her more and more aroused. She hoped Gail or the Lesbian couple would let her cum soon as she was getting hornier and hornier.

Louise massaged down over the inside of each of Gail's pale thighs (while silently lamenting it was years since either had sat out in the sun) before her mistress ordered, "Take the chain off and use your tongue, pet." Louise winced as the blood rushed back into her squished nipples.

Gail gave a loud "Oh!" as her girlfriend's tongue explored the upper reaches of her inner thigh, licking, swirling, kissing, and playfully teasing that exquisite erogenous zone. Gail could have basked in the sensation all evening, but her body had other needs. After ten minutes, Louise noticed a slight thrust of Gail's hips and realised she was ready. Her kisses moved slowly upwards to explore Gail's vulva as her fingertips trailed gracefully over the lower reaches of Gail's inner thigh.

Gail felt her girlfriend's face nestle at the temple of her sex, "Yes, pet, take me now." Louise grinned and lapped the gap between her mistress' outer and inner labia on each side. Gail's back arched involuntarily as the exquisite sensations rippled through; she shivered from the overloading of her senses.