Gail and Louise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Master, this slave is ready for your magnificent cock. I'm begging you to ream out my holes for your pleasure."

"Diana, copy what Louise did."

Diana lay on her back and struggled to get her arms over the backs of her knees. She'd clearly never done this before. Gail walked behind her and pressed her ankles down, getting a squeal from Diana, but she was in position.

"Too slow. Try that again, slave."

This time Diana got it at an almost acceptable speed.

"Slave, you will have to practice that more before your auction. Now, Mantra!"

Terrified that this would be on the video, Diana looked at Gail with disbelief and rage but bit her tongue. She thought back to the auctions she'd attended and the block routines she'd seen. She was glad she wouldn't be auctioned but terrified that Alan would get her graded as she didn't have a slave grade. She'd been a lesbian since graduating college and needed a mantra she could say with feeling. One had stuck vividly in her mind (she didn't buy the slave but still spent the night frigging to the memory of her).

"This slave longs to surrender to her Mistress' thick, powerful strap-on. Mistress, you are my goddess; dominate me and fuck my silly slave cunt into oblivion."

Gail and Louise were both stunned that Diana had not only managed to call out a slave mantra but that it was so much more submissive than they would have guessed. They both wondered what kinds of fantasies filled Diana's mind at night. Gail wondered if Diana was not really a lesbian. Did she love women, or did she fear having sex with men? Was it fear of men that made her use powerless slaves the way she did, or did she find slaves easier to deal with because of her Aspergers? Even with her degree in psychology, Gail wouldn't solve these conundrums tonight.

"Girl, that is the last of the yoga positions for today. You have performed well for your first day as a slave. I will indeed fuck your silly slave cunt to orgasm as you requested, but only after punishing you with the riding crop. Let's go upstairs to the bedroom. Heel!"

With that last command, Gail pivoted imperiously in her high heels and gleefully strode toward the bedroom. She didn't bother to look behind her to see if her two sluts followed as she anticipated obedience. Still, if they didn't, dishing out more punishments would be fun too.

***

As they walked upstairs, Gail pondered that Diana had subconsciously asked to be reamed out by her 9" strap-on. The night was getting better and better.

"Slave Diana, lie on the bed."

Gail went to the toy box and retrieved two nipple chains with clamps at the ends. Diana winced; she'd seen how much her slaves hated having their nipples clamped and how painful they found it; that was, after all, why she did it; it made the slave's powerlessness over their own body crystal clear to both the domme and the sub.

She attached one end of each chain to Diana's nipples, getting a loud whimper. She seriously doubted that Diana had ever been clamped before.

"Louise, lie on top of Diana and soixante-neuf her. Gail then crossed the chains and attached the other end of each nipple chain to Louise's breasts. The girls were now linked, any movement pulling at each other's nipples.

"Slaves, lick each other to orgasm."

The only way they could bring each other off was to be animated, but as they reached down to lick each other's slits, the nipple chains pulled tautly. Gail needed relief again; she felt utterly in command, watching her two slaves mix pain and pleasure, and it gave her an itch that needed to be scratched. She shucked her dress and sat in the antique Morris chair, palming her mons and sighing in anticipation of the pleasure that would end this evening.

Soon the pain from Louise and Diana's nipples combined with the pleasure from having their clits polished, and they grew more and more vocal until they crested each other simultaneously. Louise slumped down on Diana, which pushed the clamps painfully into each other's breasts. "Ouch!" She hastily lifted up again.

"Sorry, Mistress. Please may these slaves have their nipples freed?"

"Yes, pet."

"Slave Diana, you deserve to be severely punished for cumming without permission. If you owned a slave and they came without permission while squirting on your exquisite silk carpet, how many strokes with the crop would you give them?"

Diana thought for a minute and wanted to say five to get it over with, but she knew a real slave would get a lot more. It was better to gain experience now.

"A slave should get two dozen strokes for such a serious infraction, Mistress."

Gail giggled; this was priceless, and she couldn't contain herself any longer. Diana glared at the delight on Gail's face. After fighting to regain control, Gail ordered Diana to lie face down on the bed with her butt hanging over the edge and knees wide apart. Just as Louise was a sensual submissive, Gail was a sensual Domme and had never used a whip or a riding crop before. She had no idea how hard to swing her hand. Based on what Diana required of her when she was whipped, she told Diana to: "Count, and thank me for each stroke, slave."

Whack. Diana barely flinched.

"Green. One, thank you, Mistress."

Diana silently laughed; that stroke was so tentative that Gail must be very insecure about doing this.

Since Diana barely flinched, Gail decided to be firmer.

Whack. That only got the tiniest flinch, so she upped the ante. Whack. Ah, that got a response.

"Blue. Three, thank you, Mistress."

Diana knew these playful strokes would not prepare her for her upcoming slavery. She needed Gail to give her something more realistic. She could hardly believe she was about to ask for more pain, but she needed to be prepared for when it was real.

"Yes, slave, what do you wish to discuss?"

"Mistress, you are not doing it hard enough. You need to be much firmer than that if you desire to inflict punishment. That last stroke momentarily stung, nothing more."

That was catnip for Gail's ears. She thought, alrighty then, let's do this for real.

Whack. Diana gasped, "Four, thank you, Mistress."

After six, Gail stopped and winked at Louise, "Louise caress the red marks on Diana's butt and comfort her." Louise giggled, caressed the red stripes with one hand, and played teased Diana's pudendum with the other. After a few minutes, Gail warned Louise to stop and gave Diana another six strokes, each harder than before. Diana was whimpering now.

"Louise, you know what to do." This time Louise fingered Diana's slit with her other hand while also caressing the stripes on her butt. Diana pushed her hips back to get more stimulation, so Louise wickedly stopped playing with her pussy. Diana was confused by how pleasurable it was to have the warm red stripes stroked and caressed. The way pain turned to pleasure was something she'd never felt before. She started to beg for Louise to continue but caught herself in time. She was there to be punished.

The following six were more brutal; Whack, "Thirteen, thank you, Mistress." Diana started to regret asking for punishment. After eighteen, she was quietly sobbing.

"Louise, comfort her."

This time while caressing the red lines on her butt, Louise's other hand found Diana's love canal and slipped two fingers inside, hooking her fingertips into Diana's G-spot. Diana squirmed, clearly loving having the intense heat radiating through her derriére soothed so gently; she pushed her ass back, seeking more comfort from Louise. As Diana's cries of arousal from having her G-spot stroked grew stronger, Louise withdrew her fingers. Gail got an evil grin.

"Louise, finger her clit while I give our naughty slave her last six but do let her cum."

Louise sat at the side of the bed, slipped her hand between Diana's leg and the bed, and started lightly twirling her finger on Diana's hot spot, which earned more whimpering. Whack.

"Nineteen, thank you, Mistress."

Whack. This time the crop landed on the crease of her butt and thigh where there were more pain nerves.

"Twenty, thank you, Mistress."

The next stroke caught her most sensitive cherry lips as Louise sped up her ministrations.

Diana shrieked. Never in a hundred years would she have cropped a slave on her labia. The pain was unbearable. She didn't think she could take another stroke like that. For the first time, she truly felt that she was a slave: her body was the property of another person who could do anything they wanted to her. Diana got even more confused when that sense of being mere property blended with the stimulation from Louise and intensified both the humiliation and the pleasure simultaneously.

"YELLOW! Twenty-one, thank you, Mistress."

Louise could see Diana had started crying. The subsequent four strokes landed on the sensitive crease of her thigh again as Diana's tears streamed over her cheeks. Gail caught Louise's eye and silently mouthed, "Now." Louise sped up polishing Diana's pearl. Then, just as Diana's orgasm crested, whack, the crop descended on her fully-engorged labia, already made more sensitive by the previous stroke there.

Diana's orgasm broke with an intensity she'd never known in her life as the intense pain and pleasure melded into an unholy mélange. Gail quickly slid the handle of the crop into Diana's sopping pussy (just as the blacksmith had done when Gail had gotten her Prime grade burnt deeply into the centre of her right butt), prolonging Diana's sweet agony as she was vigorously fucked with the crop handle.

Diana slumped, her energy completely spent. Gail and Louise hugged and kissed each other; the evening had been unforgettable and wasn't over yet.

"Twenty-four. Thank you for an amazing orgasm, Mistress, and please forgive this slave for cumming without permission."

"Slave Diana, you are forgiven. Louise, lie on the bed and open your legs. Corporate rules say slaves should be brought to orgasm at the end of the evening. Diana, get on all fours and eat your sister slut out. Diana looked at Louise bashfully, still embarrassed by the spectacle of her last orgasm. Diana knelt between her legs, and her mouth descended on Louise's pussy.

Despite having sex with Gail and Louise weekly for several years, Diana had never licked either of them. It was another reason that caused Gail to wonder if Diana was not really a lesbian but either Bi- or just scared of men. Every lesbian Gail knew loved dining at their lover's Y.

Diana was wholly unprepared when the 9" dildo (from Diana's toy crate) slid into her intimate channel without warning. She gasped, "Stop! Mistress, it's too big for me." Gail openly laughed at that.

"Nonsense slave. You've thrust it into Louise's pussy and mine countless times, so it obviously fits. Submit!" Gail gave Diana a moment to use a safe word, then resumed thrusting.

Louise was so aroused compared to the satiated Diana that she came too quickly.

"Louise, swap."

Gail lay with her legs open as Louise donned the strap-on. Gail forced herself to relax; she wanted this to last to prolong Diana's humiliation and make her orgasm more intense.

Louise had never worn a strap-on and didn't have a dominant bone in her body, but she had too many memories of Diana humiliating her. Karma's a bitch, she thought and thrust into Diana, burying the shaft balls deep in one go. Louise quickly found the rhythm and angle Diana needed. Diana, overwhelmed by the sensation of being dominantly fucked by a slave girl, forgot to keep licking Gail; Gail had to remonstrate with her repeatedly. Finally, Louise brought Diana to the edge and then slowed right down. Gail saw what she had done.

"Slave, if you cum without permission, you will be punished again."

Louise then relentlessly edged Diana, pushing to the point she begged to cum and then backing off again and again. Every time Diana's pleading got more intense until she eventually resorted to a safe word.

"Yellow! I can't bear it, Mistress; please let me cum."

Louise snickered and resumed pumping the shaft relentlessly into its aching tunnel, "Cum for me, slave. Cum now."

Diana let go and cried out her pleasure; she collapsed in a boneless post-orgasmic puddle, pulling the dildo out of her slave cunt. As she came down from her high, Gail demanded attention.

"Yes, Mistress, Sorry, Mistress. This slave thanks you for letting her cum, Mistress."

Gail relaxed and silently lamented that only having sex with slaves for the last few years had let Diana's cunnilingus skills get rusty. Diana was getting tired, so she slipped her fingers inside Gail, curled her fingers into Gail's G-spot, and then sucked her clit, so her clit was stimulated from above and below simultaneously. That was more than enough as Gail cried out and submitted to the rippling waves of pleasure spreading out from her core into every erogenous zone in her body. She felt electrically alive, her pleasure driven by the knowledge that her tormentor of the last four years had fully submitted to her. She grinned; Diana had never suspected that Gail was the more dominant of the two.

"Slave Diana, Collar!"

Diana looked puzzled and then knelt at the side of the bed. Gail unbuckled the collar from Diana's neck, buckled it around her own neck, and knelt before her still-kneeling Mistress. Diana couldn't express the relief at having the collar removed and her subjugation end. It had all been far too confusing for her to process her feelings; this would take time.

Gail embraced the reverted roles, "Mistress, Diana, this slave thinks you enjoyed the evening far more than you anticipated based on how aroused you got and that your orgasms were more intense than anything we've seen you have before. This slave guesses that you learnt a lot about yourself tonight. You have had an intense evening, Mistress. Please let your two slaves spoon you and provide the aftercare you obviously need."

Diana passionately kissed each of her girls, "That would be lovely. Yes, you are right; I am terribly confused and conflicted. Maybe we can talk it through over breakfast, and you can help me process my thoughts."

Since she had made her brother have sex with men while he was a slave, she knew she would also be forced to have sex with men. For the first time ever, Diana wondered if she should be looking forward to being subjugated by a male Dom.

***

The following afternoon, Gail watched the clock on her laptop, counting down the hours. It was 4:30 pm; she had two more hours until her parents would meet her in the slaves' common room. Her emotions were a mess, happiness at the thought of seeing her parents after four years, fear and excitement over what news she'd get of all that had happened while she was away, and anxiety over the transition from slave to freedom.

After four years of slave conditioning, she was programmed to obey any free citizen's instructions and learning to stand up for herself and say 'No' would be a challenge. She realised that last night's experience dominating Diana had been good for her.

She had no idea what to wear. Her locker had all the outfits given to her by employees for evening wear, so she would change into one of those but hated the idea of leaving some nice ones behind. With her mother's help, she thought she could maybe carry half a dozen of the best.

Just then, the CEO's PA arrived with Gladys, the supervisor of the slave cubicle farm and an IT engineer. "Gail, your mother is waiting in the common room. We are releasing you into her care early. Please give your badge and laptop to the IT guy and go and meet her. You are free of all corporate obligations until your manumission tomorrow morning. Gail threw her arms around the bemused PA and fled to the common room.

"Gail, my love, my poor, poor lamb, how are you?" Her mother was standing there, her arms open wide, and her eyes flooded with tears. An oversized suitcase was on the floor next to her.

"Mom!" Gail thought she had her emotions under control, but seeing her mother and finding out she was still loved was too much, and she burst into tears. They stood hugging as they cried from sheer happiness.

"I have an outfit in the suitcase for you, but the woman who escorted me here said you may have another outfit you wish to wear to dinner tonight."

Gail thought for a moment, "Yes, I do. The CEO gave me a lovely dress in British Racing Green. I love it so much that I want you to see it. Who will be at dinner tonight?"

"Just your father and older sister. We didn't know what state you would be in after four years and didn't want to overwhelm you. We didn't even know who had bought you until a month ago or where you were. We dreaded finding out you'd been somewhere awful for four years."

To her mother's complete surprise, Gail shamelessly shucked her scrubs in public with nothing but a thong underneath and put on her favourite green dress. Her mother tidied the scrubs into the laundry basket. She helped her daughter select which outfits to pack and folded them into the case; her mother was shocked at how slutty some of the discarded outfits were. It told her much about what her daughter had to do to survive the last four years.

***

The following morning, Gail woke feeling refreshed and excited. Last night had gone well as she caught up on all the family news. She'd missed several important marriages and births, but there had been no unexpected deaths in the family. Her family had tried asking her about her life over the last four years. She had gladly told them about life in the kennels, her corporate relations job, and her girlfriend, Louise. But, she begged their indulgence in not pushing her to describe the sexual acts she'd been forced to perform. Those were memories she wanted to forget.

At 9 am, they left the hotel to find a corporate car waiting to take them to the Office of Slave Affairs. She had warned her parents and sister that she was legally required to be naked in the Slave Affairs office until her manumission was signed. She would have to undress in public outside the door and ask her parents to hold her clothes until the papers were signed. She thought about asking her dad to stay outside and not see her naked, but so many people had seen her naked in the last four years that she realised she didn't mind if he wanted to be there.

Gail stood on the sidewalk and stripped. A few passing college students catcalled her and made obscene comments until her dad chased them off. Her mother put her clothes, including the new underwear she had brought Gail, into a hold-all. Gail had declined to wear a bra; she hadn't worn one for four years and didn't want to deal with discomfort now.

They walked into the foyer and were surprised to see Rocio standing there with the PA. Rocio greeted Gail with a big warm hug, politely ignoring her nudity.

"Hi Gail, normally a corporate lawyer would be here, but I asked for a power of attorney to sign your papers on behalf of the company."

The judge kept them waiting for half an hour as people walking up and down the corridor stared blatantly at Gail's enviable chest. Eventually, they were ushered in to find an overweight bald man with a warm smile. Gail did as she had been trained and knelt in front of him with her knees spread wide apart, hands interlaced behind her neck, and her chest out.

The PA produced the power of attorney, the original copy of Gail's indenture, and the paperwork from her purchase. The judge was so used to dealing with Petersen Enterprises that he didn't bother checking too closely. As the person being manumitted, Gail signed two copies of her manumission papers. Then Rocio signed representing Gail's owner, and finally, the judge signed and notarised them; he handed one copy to Gail.

"Take off your collar and get dressed, young lady. You are now a free citizen. But remain in the building for a few minutes until your new status is updated in the National Slave Registry and your slave tracking chip deactivated."