Gail and Louise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gail moaned as she felt her little slave's face nestle at the temple of her sex, "Yes, pet, I'm ready; take me now." Louise grinned and lapped the delicate channel between her mistress's inner and outer labia, stopping short of her fully unhooded clit. She sucked the outer labia on one side into her mouth and played with it with the tip of her tongue. Gail's hips pulsed in response. Louise was having fun; she repeated the move on the other side.

Louise sighed in pleasure; she thought this was everything she wanted: to be nestled between her lover's legs taking care of her and worshipping her sex.

Gail responded with a thrust of her hips. 'Not so fast,' her slave thought. Louise withdrew to pepper the sides of her vulva in tender kisses with a quivering tongue tip between her lips. Gail moaned, "Cruel pet. Obey your mistress." "Will you promise to spank me if I don't?"

"Vixen," Gail replied, "wicked slut. I'll only spank you if you get that tongue back at the entrance to my love channel." Louise giggled, "Yes. Mistress," and lapped the bottom of her slit a few times before pushing what she could of her tongue into that tight channel.

She felt Gail's hands clamp down on the back of her head, trying to drive the tongue tip deeper inside it as Gail's hips thrust at Louise's mouth from the other side. Louise lapped as hard as she could, tongue-fucking her mistress. She thought from the preorgasmic noises emanating from her mistress that she was close to cumming already.

Gail let go of her head and let Louise lap her central slit with perfect pressure and rhythm. Gail's head popped up, "And you still promise to spank me, Mistress?" "Oh, pet, you will get your apple-bottomed butt turned into a lovely rosy shade for this."

Louise kissed Gail's clit, then played with it, swirling all around the hood before sucking her mistress's clit into her mouth and driving two fingers into her sopping wet channel. It only took a couple of minutes of such intense stimulation before Gail cried out, "I'm cumming, pet. Aiiiieeee, of, please, yes, like that," and the rest descended into inarticulate animal noises as Gail's orgasm thrashed her body in waves of contractions.

Louise peppered her with gentle kisses as she came down, then crawled up to nestle with her mistress. "I love you, Mistress; I love you more than I know how to tell you. You are everything I've ever wanted in a partner. Will we really be living together 8 months from now?"

"Yes, pet, if Alan keeps his promise, and I don't see why he wouldn't since his wife wants this too, I'll collect you to be manumitted and then fly with you to visit your family in Oklahoma City before you move in with me in Tulsa."

Louise held her breath and then went for it, "Mistress, after I've moved in would you let me become your FINO slave so we can safely play mistress and slave?"

It was Gail's turn to giggle, "I was going to ask you if you'd like to do that. Let's do it." With inexplicably lousy timing, the lesbian couple chose that moment to knock. "Go on, pet. Let them in."

Louise opened the door and then dropped to her knees in full view of the open door. "Mistresses, how may this slave please you tonight? My body is yours to play with."

"Oh, my, isn't she simply adorable? So polite and obedient," said Ottoline. "Gail, we bought a couple of feeldoes as we are in the mood to spit-roast her. We both enjoy wearing the fat end of the feeldoe as it gives the most satisfying sensations, but we usually have to take it in turns. Spit-roasting a slave is the only time we both get to wear one."

Louise had a silly grin from ear to ear at the thought of a femdom spit-roast; she'd had plenty of cock spit-roasts which she had to pretend to enjoy or be punished, but it wasn't what turned her on.

"I will sit back and watch the show," said Gail. "Please direct my pet in what you want her to do. You may call her pet, slave, or slut, but don't use nasty words like cunt, as she is precious to me."

"Hop on the bed, pet, lie straight, and grip the headboard."

Ottoline got on the bed and sat with her neatly trimmed quim on Louise's face. Lydia started lapping Louise's pussy and making appreciative noises.

"Otty darling, you simply must taste her; she tastes simply divine. There's something special about fresh young pussy."

There's something 'special' about that upper-crust Oxbridge accent, giggled Gail.

"Fresh?" Louise snickered; my poor cunt has been hammered six nights a week for the past three years. Her introspection was rapidly blown away by Ottoline tweaking her nipples because she had gotten distracted, and at the other end of her body, by Lydia's years of experience, meaning she knew precisely what to do to make Louise's pussy come alive. Louise moaned into Ottoline's quim.

"I'm warmed up, Lyddy darling; let's swap ends."

They swapped over. Lydia was clean-shaven, and it became increasingly apparent to Gail and Louise that Lydia was the submissive of the couple. Louise couldn't place the taste of Lydia's juices; they were somewhat musty with a hint of maple syrup, quite unlike any pussy she'd ever tasted.

Ottoline dove into Louise's fresh young pussy with a vengeance. She lashed Louise's engorged labia with her tongue before Louise's squirming hips drew Ottoline to lash her hot button with equal vigour. Louise strove vainly to stave it off and focus on Lydia, but the sensations overwhelmed her. Her hips bucked and thrashed under Ottoline's dominating tongue, and, in the end, she succumbed and surrendered to the orgasm that ripped through her.

"Lyddy darling, our yummy little toy is ready. Get your feeldoe. You take her mouth first, and I'll take her pussy. Slave Fours, little toy!"

Louise dutifully got on all fours in the middle of the bed and, within seconds, Ottoline's feeldoe plunged into Louise's sopping wet quim. The loud squelch as she thrust inside made Louise blush.

Lydia positioned the feeldoe in herself and activated the vibrator in the fat end and the vertical extension with its inward-facing clit vibrator. She slid slowly into Louise's waiting open mouth and buried it to the depth of Louise's throat. Louise quickly realised she needed to give Lydia extra stimulation, so she let herself gag on the fake cock; her throat muscles caused the fat end of the feeldoe to pulse in Lydia's pussy; she shook her head sideways to try and give more stimulation.

Lydia rewarded her by withdrawing and letting her catch her breath before plunging back in. But then Louise's attention was pulled away by the vigorous pounding her pussy was getting from Ottoline.

For Ottoline, stimulation came from ramming the feeldoe into the young slave, so it pushed back on her vulva, and at the same time, Ottoline clenched her Kegels around the fat end and moaned in pleasure. Each thrust from Ottoline pushed Louise onto Lydia's fake cock more firmly, giving her wife more stimulation. Conversely, each thrust from Lydia pushed Louise back onto the pussy-pounding she was getting.

Ottoline and Louise rushed together to climax as each other's shuddering bodies drove the other into an even deeper orgasm. Louise came and came hard. The spasming of Louise's body finally gave Lydia the stimulation she needed, and she cried out her own release; her spasming body shook Louise's poor throat as she remained fully buried to keep her orgasm going. By the time Lydia withdrew, Louise had to take multiple deep breaths rapidly to replenish her needy lungs.

The three women lay on the bed together in a cuddle puddle until they had recovered.

"Thank you, Gail. That was just what we needed to end a perfect day," Ottoline offered.

"Well, sweetie, that was quite a show. It looked like you were having fun. Ottoline, I had promised Louise a good spanking tonight. Is that something you would enjoy doing?"

Ottoline's eyes lit up, "Oh, there's nothing quite like spanking an adorable young derriére. They look much more enchanting when they have a nice rosy glow. What naughty thing did she do to deserve a spanking?"

Gail giggled, "Does it matter?"

Ottoline laughed, "So, how many strokes does she deserve for the mystery misdemeanour?"

"She deserves a thoroughly rosy bottom; keep going until she has whatever shade of pink you find most delightful."

Ottoline got an evil glint in her eyes, and Lydia added, "Rut roh, the poor thing is in for it now. Otty loves spanking fresh young bottoms. We pick our house slaves based on how spankable their bottoms are. Pet, lie across Otty's thighs with your legs wide apart so she can play with your sex. You know the drill, I'm sure."

Louise beamed at Otty, "Thank you, Mistress, for being willing to spank your little toy," and willingly draped herself over Otty's legs so her butt faced Otty's dominant right hand.

"Lyddy, darling, kneel down and play with her butt to get her warmed up."

Lydia knelt behind the prone girl, who wiggled her butt seductively. Lydia reached out and started caressing both butt cheeks, squeezing, stroking, and kneading them, causing Louise to squirm and give little moans of pleasure.

Louise felt Lydia's hands pull back. Smack!

"Eeek," Louise hadn't been spanked since she started middle school and was unprepared for the sharp stinging pain. Smack, smack, smack, the blows fell in quick succession and were placed all over her butt cheeks.

"Lyddy." Lydia resumed caressing Louise's now considerably warmer butt and tenderly kissed the centre of each pink handprint. Louise realised she needed this; it was domination she craved but utterly sensual simultaneously. Gail had never spanked her, but she would have to ask her mistress to make this a regular part of their monthly sessions.

Smack, smack, smack, the sharp stinging resumed at an impatient pace. Louise whimpered.

"Otty, darling, let me play with her."

Lydia caressed Louise's butt with one hand and, with the other, slipped two fingers into her still dripping wet quim.

"Oh, oh, please," the little toy whimpered.

The hand caressing her butt pulled back, but Louise felt the two fingers remain curled into her love channel. Smack, smack, smack. This time the sharp stinging was giving her mixed signals as it mingled deliciously with the pleasure of Lydia toying with her G-spot. She gasped as she'd never felt anything like this before. Mistress Ottoline was so strict and Mistress Lydia so tender: the sharp contrast was enticing.

Smack, smack, smack. The fingers in Louise's pleasure channel sped up as the smacks rained down on her defenceless derriére. The closer she got to orgasm, the faster the smacks stung her. She realised that as the smacks were getting faster, they were also getting lighter; the pain and pleasure started mingling more towards pleasure. She squirmed her hips, trying to help herself over the crest.

Louise stuttered her neediness, "Pl, ple, please may your li, little toy cu, cum, Mistress,".

The fingers in her quim sped up to almost vibrator speeds as the most brutal smack yet caught her completely off-guard, and she crested in a long scream of exultation. It took her a moment to regain her senses, and then she crawled off Ottoline's lap onto her knees and thanked them profusely.

"Mistress Ottoline and Mistress Lydia, your little toy thanks you whole-heartedly for giving her the spanking she deserved."

Lydia and Ottoline each French-kissed Louise while longingly caressing her torso, "Gail, you are lucky to have such a lovely submissive. We'll leave you two love birds to enjoy the rest of your evening," Ottoline winked at Gail.

After they were gone, Gail and Louise cuddled on the bed with Gail dominantly on top.

"Oh, Mistress, thank you for sharing me with them. They really were a sweet couple. I hope we're still that happy together when we get to their age."

"I do too, sweetie. I can't imagine waking up and not being thrilled to see your sleepy face on the pillow next to mine. You know I'll look after you, right? I earn enough for both of us if you want to be my stay-at-home wife while you get back on your feet."

"I'd like that for a few weeks, but I need to get a job to prove I can still do it; otherwise, my confidence will crumble."

Gail looked at her quizzically, "I know the job market for sommeliers has dried up, but I have an idea." And then she giggled, "Do you remember that restauranteur who wished he'd bought you to be a naked sommelier for his restaurant? There's a restaurant in Tulsa that features naked slave waiters and waitresses. If you were my FINO slave, I could send you to work there safely as a naked sommelier. You are so beautiful; I bet you could get the diners to spend twice as much on wine as they usually would; the owner would love it."

Louise gave her a stern look of mock indignation, then, before Gail could react, tickled her mercilessly, "I have spent more than enough time being naked and groped in the last three years, Thank You Very Much. I am done with that. Besides, The Naked Sommelier sounds like a reality show on the Slave Channel."

Then she grew serious: "I want to be your FINO slave and have you as my mistress, but only in the privacy of our apartment when no one else is around; I need time to heal and find my own identity before I risk anyone else knowing."

"I know, my love. If you sign a FINO, I promise to protect you and help you find healing in a safe place that also meets all your sensually submissive sexual needs. We can get the FINO written with all your hard limits spelt out."

The girls kissed lightly, "I'd like that. These three years have been hard; I want to soak in your love to wash the bad taste away. Have you had any issues in the Tulsa office with people knowing that until recently, you were corporate property?"

"No, the people think it's great I transitioned directly from a slave to a director; it shows the company values me. No one in that office has ever used the HQ slaves, which helps. I'm sure Diana could find an opening for you if you wanted. We don't have anyone to coordinate corporate hospitality in Tulsa. It could be your thing once you are freed."

Louise kissed Gail again gently, "Can we celebrate my early manumission by getting matching hood ornaments?"

Gail squealed, "I love the idea of us having matching pussies. I have a landing strip to show I am a free woman; despite the FINO, I think you should too. Being shaved slave naked is part of what we need healing from; we need to feel like we own our own bodies again. It has made a big difference to me. My only worry with the hood ornaments is that we haven't tried tribbing yet. What would happen if the hood ornaments got tangled - wouldn't it hurt?"

"I hadn't thought of that. You're right; that could be painful. We could always remove them when we wanted, " Louise said as her mood deflated slightly.

Gail got a wicked gleam in her eye, "So, are you all orgasmed out, or do you want to try tribbing?"

Louise gasped, pinned Gail's arms high over her head, and kissed with a ferocity that caught Gail off-guard. Gail guessed that Louise liked that idea. A lot. Louise lost herself in a frenzy of desire, drinking in every part of her girlfriend's body with fingers, thumbs, and the tip of her tongue. Gail lost herself to the onslaught and moaned inarticulately at the sexual bliss coursing through every square inch of her skin before melting into a hot horny puddle.

If this was what love feels like, she thought, she wanted a lifetime with Louise.

***

Please leave a comment telling me what you thought. I'm going to take a break from writing for a while before tackling Diana's story and returning to the three sisters: Rocio, Aneu, and Dani, to catch up on their lives.