Gail and Louise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gail stood in his office, slave naked, in shock (he'd politely called her "young lady" and not "slut") and unable to believe that the long nightmare was finally over. Overwhelmed, she burst into tears until her mother hugged her long enough to get her to focus on putting her clothes back on. Gail belatedly realised that part of her sobbing was from being parted from her girlfriend. She wondered how long it would be before the company allowed her first business trip back to Boston; she was already desperate to see her again.

***

Part 02

Six weeks later:

Gail stood in the departure lounge at TUL, caught between breathless excitement and a sickening sense of dread. This was her first business trip back to HQ, where she had been a slave for four years.

Her excitement was palpable: after six long weeks apart, she would finally have her girlfriend, Louise, in her bed tonight. As a corporate slave, Louise was forbidden to use the telephone because of monitoring and compliance issues, but they emailed each other daily. After their first week of emails, Gail and Louise had gotten snitty-grams from IT warning them that Louise was a slave and was not permitted to spend time on non-work emails. After that, they were more careful.

The sickening dread was because she was going back to where she'd been kept locked up as a corporate slave for four years, sleeping in a large dog crate, eating tasteless slave nutrition from bowls on the floor, working ten-hour days six days a week, and then being used sexually at night. It had been a four-year-long nightmare, and she feared returning to the trauma.

As an employee, she would have to walk past people who had used and abused her sexually, sometimes in incredibly degrading ways, or see them in meetings or the cafeteria. How would they react? Would they still see her as a sex slave to be humiliated? What if she saw the man who had videoed a bukkake session with her as the star? Would she bite her tongue or lash out at him? Could she resist telling him what a big shit he was? Of all the videos taken of her as a naked slave during the last four years, that was the one she most dreaded coming back to haunt her.

She'd had weekly meetings with a company-paid slave psychologist to help her prepare for this trip. The psychologist had pointed out that just as many employees would be as terrified of the past as her. They had assumed she would leave after manumission taking her secrets with her, but now they had a colleague who knew all their secret fetishes and all their intimate secrets. She couldn't help thinking about the one VP who had her trample him while she was naked, wearing nothing but riding boots, and then pee on his face. He would be terrified when he saw her in management and having the CEO's ear. She giggled at the memory; he had worshipped her as a veritable goddess.

She was still lost in her emotional turmoil when, at 9:30, they announced they would start boarding UA5285 to O'Hare, where she'd have a 55-minute layover before catching the flight to Boston Logan. After that, it would be a short taxi ride to the Marriott in Kendall Square. Petersen Enterprises had recently bought the hotel because it was catty-corner to their main office; all employees were required to stay there if space was available.

After checking in, she waited until 6:15 pm and then walked across the street to HQ. Her pulse was racing as she took the elevator to the fourth floor, where Louise's cubicle was. She waited nervously in the slaves' common room, hoping their six-week separation hadn't created any awkwardness between them.

While Gail had been walking across the street, Louise had been sitting at her desk, realising her loins were already hot and wet at the thought she would be seeing her girlfriend for the first time in six weeks. This would be the first time together that Gail was a free citizen; Louise would literally be her slave for the night. It was a dream come true for her submissive heart.

It would be the first time in six weeks that she would make love of her own free will and not because she was forced to as a slave. She'd had sex with more than 30 people since she last saw her girlfriend. In the past, she had accepted that was the life of a slave, but now that she had a girlfriend, it felt like cheating every time, breaking her heart. She could only hope Gail would forgive her.

The only clients who had sensed her turmoil and had the emotional literacy to guess what lay beneath it was the sweet lesbian couple. They had simply cuddled her and fussed over her like mother hens all night. That one night of respite had been priceless. The empty Sundays without Gail had been worse; she had left an irreplaceable void in Louise's heart; only the daily emails had kept her hopes up.

At 6:30, Louise ran to the common room, and the two girls flung their arms around each other; neither gave a rat's arse over who was watching or what they thought. Gail produced the shopping bag with the outfit she'd bought for Louise: a pair of jeans with rich embroidery on each of the two rear pockets and a close-fitting white top.

Louise excitedly shucked her maroon scrubs. "Mistress, I can't believe I'm going to be your slave for real tonight. You have no idea how much I've been looking forward to serving my girlfriend." She now stood naked except for a black thong; a passing employee wolf-whistled her, and Louise grinned appreciatively. Now that Gail had been manumitted, Louise had become the "most popular slave" and hadn't had a weeknight free since they parted.

She squeezed into the jeans; they were a very tight fit. Gail immediately asked her to turn around (Louise's delicious B-cup breasts were on show). "YES! I knew it; you have the perfect apple-bottom butt. I love it." They kissed again, their hands running over each other's butts as Louise's bare chest rubbed against the fabric of Gail's semi-sheer blouse.

"Put the top on; we have a dinner date. And yes, my love, tonight, I own you; you are my personal property," and then more sternly, "and I expect you to behave as such."

Louise's fetishes were being owned and worshipping, and she wanted nothing more than to be owned by Gail permanently and shower her with adoration. She dropped to her knees in the standard slave pose, "This slave is very grateful, Mistress."

***

Gail had a reservation at Louise's favourite restaurant; she'd escorted numerous clients there during her enslavement. Gail walked up to the maître d'hôtel, "I have a reservation for two at 7 pm."

The maître-d' instantly recognised them both and blatantly stared at Gail's braless C-cup chest, which showed prominently through the semi-sheer garment she'd worn to entice her girlfriend. "Slave Gail, where is your owner for the night? Slaves cannot eat at restaurants without a free citizen escorting them. If you are not with one, I shall have to detain you and call the police."

Gail's cheeks flamed red; she wanted to die of embarrassment; the maître-d' had seen her as a slave escort with numerous employees and now couldn't see her as anything but a sex slave. She'd thought the four-year-long nightmare was over, but she'd only been in Boston for a few hours and was plunged right back into it. Four years of fierce slave conditioning kicked in, overriding her conscious mind: she dropped to her knees, saying, "This slave is very sorry, Master."

A couple who'd come in behind them started sniggering and making comments about putting the slut in her place, adding to Gail's shame.

The impact of her knees on the floor shocked Gail's mind into action. She was a free woman, damn him. How dare this little man treat her like a slave! Louise was equally outraged at how her girlfriend was being treated, but, as a slave, she had to speak respectfully to the maître-d'.

"Master, you are mistaken; Mistress Gail has recently been manumitted and is still getting used to life as a free citizen."

Louise held out her hand and helped Gail back to her feet. Gail's emotions roiled with fury towards the maître-d' - shame over her past and embarrassment that she had reacted like a slave. A kiss from Louise restored Gail's wits.

"WHERE is your manager? You owe me an apology. Do I look like I'm wearing a collar? No? I am NOT a slave."

It was the maître-d's turn to flush with embarrassment. "I am so sorry, ma'am; it was unforgivable of me not to check your throat before jumping to conclusions. Allow me to take you directly to your table. I will send the manager over to talk to you." The maître-d was now horrified at the scale of his faux pas.

"Thank you, I will also need a cushion for my slave. Louise, pet, you will kneel at my side until the food comes."

She could see Louise's adorable cheeks flush and her breathing speed up; the thought of kneeling at her girlfriend's side in public where everyone could see she was owned had turned up the heat of her arousal, "Thank you, Mistress Gail."

Louise knelt politely on the cushion, her knees a comfortable distance apart and her palms turned up. "Mistress, please don't let that horrid man get to you. We knew this transition would be tough, and you are trying to do it quickly. Many ex-slaves take months to begin to regain their sense of independence. I love you unconditionally and will love you every step of our journey."

Gail leaned over, kissed her kneeling girl on the head, and then ruffled her hair, "Thank you, pet. I needed to hear that."

The maître-d' had clearly warned the waitress, "Gail, it's lovely to see you back here as a customer. You are looking very well. Will your slave be dining this evening?"

"Yes, she will."

"Very good; shall I clear this place setting and bring a dog bowl?"

"That won't be necessary; thank you, Amie. Louise can sit at the table when we eat the main course."

Louise felt a flush of heat in her loins from the thought of eating from a dog bowl with her mistress (no employee had ever made her do that in a restaurant, though many had in their homes or clubs). Still, she would prefer to look into Gail's face while they ate rather than focus on her enjoyment of being Gail's owned property.

After the main course was cleared, Louise resumed kneeling at Gail's side while Gail ordered a crème brûlée and a chocolate mousse. When they arrived, Gail instructed Louise to sit on her lap. Louise looked puzzled; Gail winked at her. She very sensuously put a spoonful of brûlée into her mouth and then, while holding the brûlée on her tongue in the way slaves did when they displayed their master's jism, kissed Louise, who took it like a baby bird opening wide for mama bird to drop food into its tiny throat.

Their first brûlée kiss soon became a messy affair as the brûlée quickly melted during its journey back and forth between the two tongues. A second spoonful rapidly followed it. The sensation of Louise's tongue in her mouth, combined with the erotic melting of the brûlée lubricating them, sent Gail's senses into overdrive. Her nipples were already erect but became painfully so. The growing dampness between her legs told her the time was soon coming to turn Louise on even further by treating her as a slave in public.

But first, it was time for decadent chocolate mousse - it proved even messier than the brûlée and melted in their mouths in a delightfully sinful way and ran down their jaws. They were both panting with desire by the end of the bowl. After wiping her slave's face and then her own, Gail said huskily, slave, I'm wet; get between my legs and take care of me. You may finger yourself while you do, but do not cum until after your mistress has."

Louise gasped, and her eyes shot wide open. Using your slave for oral sex in a public setting was legal in Massachusetts if no children were around, but it was frowned upon by polite society. For three years, she'd daydreamed about Gail completely dominating her, but there had been limits to what they could do in the kennels on Sundays. Their last night together at Diana's had been bliss.

She crawled under the table, bringing her cushion with her. Gail discreetly tugged the tablecloth down on the side to give them a modicum of privacy, then shucked her thong.

Gail had a moment of anxiety; this was her first time as a free citizen publicly using a slave. Her power over her girlfriend meant that she could order Louise to do anything; the power and ability to dehumanise another person were intoxicating and, she realised, could easily be addictive. Her mind drew back from the temptation, this was her lover, and she only wanted to do what her lover enjoyed.

All those thoughts stopped instantly as she felt a hot wet tongue slide up her central slit and twirl around her hood, and she wordlessly moaned just as Amie, the waitress, cleared their messy dessert plates. Amie was used to people bringing slaves and winked at her, "It's fun being on the other side of owning a slave, isn't it?" Gail nodded as she involuntarily moaned again.

Louise knew her too well and played expertly with every technique her mistress most loved. She quickly had Gail on the boil, grinding her hips against Louise's face and increasingly oblivious to the grins from the customers around her; several had used her in the past and enjoyed seeing her freed and pleased. About a quarter of the diners had a kneeling slave or a seated slave, and Gail was not the only one who couldn't wait till they got home to get a much-needed orgasm.

Louise knew she was getting close and decided to play with her mistress; she started edging Gail, getting her right to the crest and backing off. After doing this twice, Gail grabbed Louise's head and held her in place while grinding her hips against the slave's quivering tongue. When she was on the cusp, Louise doubled down on Gail's clit. Gail started to scream and quickly jammed her arm in her mouth to stifle her cries. A nearby customer sniggered.

When she had calmed down, she asked, "Have you cum yet, pet?"

"No, Mistress; this slave didn't want to take off the beautiful jeans she was gifted. This slave can wait until we are in the hotel room."

Gail ruffled her girlfriend's hair, "Allons'y. Tonight, I had planned on dominating you, but I need to make love to my girlfriend, not use a slave for my personal gratification. Is that OK?"

Louise giggled, "If that's what would most please my mistress, then this slave would be thrilled to make love to her girlfriend."

***

Louise couldn't believe her luck. After three years of sex and snuggling in Gail's slave crate every Sunday and sometimes sex on Diana's bed, while she choreographed them through various sexual activities, Louise was finally going to make love to her girlfriend freely on a comfortable bed with no one else watching. She felt her heart burst with joy.

Despite Gail's protestations, as a slave, she naturally feared Gail would dump her and want to date a free person who wasn't forced to have sex with other people nightly. Gail had already shown her that her fears were unfounded; despite being a slave, she was truly loved.

The two giggling girls ran down the corridor to Gail's hotel room; Gail fumbled the key twice in excitement. They barely made it in the door before Louise pushed her girlfriend up against the wall and dove tongue-first into her perfect pink mouth. She moaned with pleasure as their tongues intertwined and swirled around one another, each sensuous touch of the intimate kiss driving the heat lower in their loins. The longer the kisses lasted, the more they panted from excitement and from lack of air.

Their hands flew over each other's bodies as if unsure which part they most wanted to caress first; Louise capped Gail's butt, squeezed, and pulled her tight, then ran her hands up over Gail's boobs, squeezing them and teasing her nipples with her thumbs, from there her hands rose unthinkingly to Gail's neck, running up and down each side of her neck and pulling their faces even closer together. Gail pushed her back.

"We... We're wearing too much," Gail stuttered. Gail, too, had been desperately waiting to be reunited with her girlfriend; she craved being naked again with Louise, feeling every familiar inch of naked skin draped over her own vulnerable nakedness. Knowing this one night would have to last their relationship another month, she could afford to hurry nothing. Every moment was to be savoured and committed to memory to replay endlessly in her empty bed at night.

Their lips locked together again as they hastily stripped each other, fumbling and giggling, trying to disrobe without losing that intimate kiss. Eventually, the two naked lovers backed up to the bed, still kissing. Louise pushed Gail onto her back on the bed before clambering onto her and pushing one knee down between Gail's legs.

Gail obligingly took the hint and raised the knee between Louise's legs so Louise could start humping her thigh as they continued kissing. Gail could feel her girlfriend's arousal as slick quickly coated her thigh. Louise was frantic to get that first release; she'd brought Gail off in the restaurant, but she still hadn't cum. Licking Gail's pussy in public had left her loins in a sodden mélange of heat and lust. She needed to cum. Now!

Gail pushed up with her thigh to match Louise's humping, giving her a bit more contact with the length of her slit as well as her clit. Her hands found Louise's nipples and tweaked them: alternating pulling them and rolling them between fingers. All the while, she was kissing Louise's neck, licking and biting in little nibbles. Louise's cries grew more desperate; for six weeks, she'd fantasized every night that she'd was naked with Gail. Night after night, lying in her slave crate, she'd frigged herself to memories of Gail's naked body against her slave-nakedness.

She rode Gail's thigh faster and faster, panting, moaning inarticulate "uuhhnn" sounds as her entire existence was reduced to the burning lust between her legs; everything faded from her consciousness; until, at last, in singular focus, she crested in a scream of pure pleasure and longed for release. Her hips twitched and shook as the waves of contractions emanated from the core of her sex. She slowed the speed with which she rubbed herself on Gail's thigh and lessened the pressure to bring herself down slowly, prolonging the exquisite satisfaction between her legs.

Gail was thrilled that Louise's first orgasm together was such a screamer; she knew her girlfriend had needed it. She ran her hands tenderly over Louise's flanks and playfully over her butt.

"Louise, I love you. I love you so much. Being apart from you breaks my heart, but you will be free in two years. I want you to move in with me when you are. I want the world to see how much I love you. You are my heart, my everything. I will be counting down the days until your manumission, and I promise to be here to take you to the Office of Slave Affairs."

Some things are too precious to risk responding with words. Louise, her heart breaking with a joy so deep it hurt, just kissed her girlfriend and gazed into her eyes until she felt they were a pool so deep that if she ever fell, she would never stop falling. Her last inner fear let go, and she fell, plunging headlong into the depth of unbreakable love she saw in Gail's eyes.

"I love you, sweetie. I have fallen in love with you. I couldn't bear living and not being with you. I belong to you, and you will always be my mistress. I'm curious. Why are you still shaved like a slave? I expected you, as my mistress, to at least have a landing strip by now."

"My love, I couldn't shave knowing my girlfriend is still enslaved. I will keep my vulva slave-naked to remind me until you are free; we can grow our pubic hair together."

Louise giggled, "No, we won't. If you are my mistress, you will have pubic hair, and I will stay slave-naked for you."