Galloway's Camera Invasion

Story Info
Galloway peeks up her skirt through the most devious means.
2.4k words
4.11
6.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bus had just pulled onto the campus and Marissa was sitting overboard, one hand supporting her chin as she stared out the window, and the other holding onto the hem of her skirt. It rained all through the night and earlier that morning, but the storm had given way to crystal blue skies, fluffy white clouds and the brightest sunshine that had been seen for some days.

Despite the beautiful skies, the ground was still wet from the rain, many large puddles having been created on the uneven pavement of the campus grounds, and they were almost unavoidable. As if the puddles around campus were not enough, over a dozen automated sprinklers were going off on the grassy lawn and a lot of it sprayed into the already wet path that led to the college.

The entire water show could be spotted from the window of the bus, and everyone inside could see how the water sprayed from the sprinklers, dreaming about it touching their skin and giving relief from the heat. Even though it rained cats and dogs the night before and earlier in the day, the weather was still humid, making beads of sweat roll down the most uncomfortable crevices.

Marissa was not exempted from the curse of the heat, and she tried her best to fight against it by wearing her trademark light blue tube top and the denim mini skirt that she really liked, but she was still sweating a lot.

Given the low seats on the bus and the fact that the bus was driving over an uneven road, her tube continuously fell down her chest, and she kept having to adjust it. She was very alert, making sure to keep her legs closed as tightly as she could manage and cautiously making sure that her top was in place. She could see the eyes around trying to glaze over her, but the fact that they couldn't see anything raised her confidence.

The bus continued until it reached its last stop, right outside the front entrance to the college campus. As the bus pulled in front of the bus stand, Marissa looked up from her phone and out the window to find the familiar face of her professor staring into the air. He was sitting on the bus stop bench, both hands clasped together as if he knew the exact bus she'd got on and was waiting patiently for her to alight that exact minute.

The burst of confidence that she was formerly nursing disappeared into thin air, leaving her noticeably jittery. She didn't expect him to be there, and now that he was it discomforted her greatly.

Her eyes fleeted out of the window and for the first time she noted that the ground was still full of puddles and sopping wet. When the bus finally came to halt, the doors opened up and everyone started to get down from it.

Galloway was seated directly across the bus's exit door so that his eyes were perfectly lined up with the platform leading out of the bus. It was almost like he was about to execute a perfect plan.

Seeing what she was up against, Marissa put on her bravest face and reached a hand down to pull on her skirt, undoing her crossed legs and getting up in one smooth movement while still making sure that no one on the bus was able to look up her skirt. Gracefully, she made her way to the entrance of the bus, standing behind the line of people that moved sluggishly. Through it, her hand pressed against the middle of her skirt, keeping it down.

When she reached the door, Marissa glanced down at the professor, but he seemed too busy looking somewhere else to notice her. Instead, his eyes were trained on the ground as he focused extensively on one giant rain puddle that was just at the entrance of the bus. She looked down as well, but all that she could see was the reflection of the bright, beautiful sky with its pristine clouds, which made her forget for a second that her professor was still trying to look up her skirt.

The passengers in front of her had hopped over the puddle and gone about their way, leaving Marissa standing at the very front. Her hands pushed flat against the hem of her miniskirt as she stretched her leg forward over the puddle. She tried to control how much could be seen up her naked thighs by pressing the material of her denim skirt between her legs as much as she could.

It was very difficult and Marissa couldn't help but furrow her brows in anxiety. The ground still had other reflecting puddles that served as instruments of her professor's perversion but she was determined to get through and defeat him.

With her nimble feet, Marissa jumped off the bus and across the large body of water in a quick shot. Her firm breasts shook inside her top when she landed on her feet, and she followed quickly with a hand to pull it up, tugging down on her skirt with her other hand.

Once she had victoriously made her way over the puddle, Marissa turned around to give her professor a sharp glare. Galloway hid his excitement well, giving Marissa a professional nod and then looking away.

She had zero ideas that the perverse man had seen up her skirt in the flash of a second that she spent crossing over the little pond. She had on black lace panties, tucked between her thighs that separated only for the shortest time while she jumped. Despite all the measures she employed, he was still able to see what he wanted to.

Galloway had to give her some accolades because tucking her skirt between her thighs made things a little harder for him. In the end, he would always outsmart her, and she should know that by now.

With no idea and a head still held high, Marissa sashayed to her first lecture of the day. Galloway watched Marissa as she walked on and he chuckled silently. He enjoyed seeing her confidence reaching sky-high levels, especially when she was unaware that he had accomplished his entire plan in mere seconds. It was even more fun when he remembered that he would see her in class again soon, and send her defense walls crashing down, showing her yet again that she was no match for his resourcefulness.

***

Marissa sat inside her class, staring at Galloway as he taught. It had been a long lecture already, and she found herself glancing at her wrist for the time every few minutes. When she looked down at her watch again, she found that there were only ten minutes left. So far, her panties were safe from the professor, and he also had not attempted to pry her legs yet, unlike his usual self. Still, she couldn't let her guard down, because he was very unpredictable.

She continued to protect herself from his prying eyes that ogled at her thighs whenever he got the chance. She was almost sure that his eyes had peeked into the space between her legs, but she fought against him by crossing her legs highly enough that he couldn't see anything.

Past battle rounds between Marissa and her Professor hardly ever gave the poor girl the upper hand, but for the first time in a while, she felt like she had an advantage over him. All she needed to do was to keep her legs tightly crossed over each other, and occasionally pull on her top so it wouldn't slide down too far. If she kept it up, there would be a high chance of her walking away from the lecture without giving up even a peek of her panties or her nipples to her professor who just never knew when to stop.

"...and wrapping things up. This right here is a portable bronchoscope. Battery operated, really, first of its kind. Behold, ladies and gentlemen." Professor Galloway had the medical device in his hand while he discreetly adjusted himself so that he was much closer to where the alert Marissa sat. She pressed her legs even tighter together, wary of his presence.

"To put this simply, practitioners may use this to examine the airways in patients' lungs..." he walked even closer to Marissa until he was just an arm's length away from her.

As a reflex, Marissa's two hands went up to yank on the elastic section of her tube top, hoping that it would reduce how much of her breasts were showing.

Galloway always had a way to maneuver Marissa's little protective barriers, and he did it again, rewarding himself with a hearty glance down her chest. He had a breathtakingly amazing view of her perky breasts as they sat high up her chest, barely even held together by her thin top. Bold enough to disregard holding her tits together with even a strapless bra, but it was all to his advantage anyway.

"At the end of this tube-like tool is a camera..." he momentarily stopped, turning his face to glance at Marissa's top, before returning his attention to the class. Her tube top hadn't even slipped down yet but without thinking, Marissa pulled on her top again, placing her hands over it for extra measures.

"This thin tool right here is also equipped with a bright flashlight at the tip, and can easily be guided far beyond the trachea to help practitioners visualize the NARROWED and DARK passages..." he cleared his throat, referring to the space between Marissa's tightly shut thighs. Unfortunately, she didn't catch on to the joke early enough, as she was still very focused on keeping her bare tits perfectly contained inside her top to protect herself from her professor's consistent ogling from the point where he stood.

"...and in some instances, it could even facilitate with the placement of a stent, if so required,"

"Now, as you can see in this slide here. Some patients with a tracheostomy could also benefit from..." With great expertise, he channeled the attention of his students to his PowerPoint presentation right at the front of the class, including even Marissa.

For a brief moment, Marissa was completely distracted, so with great stealth, he lowered his bronchoscope below the height of her desk and focused it on her bare legs.

His professional rambling didn't end as he continued with the lecture in progress. Looking down at his smartwatch, Galloway could the footage of her milky white thighs that he was being fed.

Even though her legs were tightly shut, Professor Galloway was able to find a way to place the camera of the bronchoscope so perfectly that it was arranged to line up perfectly with the tiny space between her thighs, going about it like a true professional who had been in a similar situation multiple times before.

Marissa's legs were securely shut enough to put up a good fight as she managed to keep her underwear away from the view of the camera. Galloway chuckled knowingly. He always expected the hurdles that Marissa set, because it made getting over them much more fun for him. Without hesitating, he turned on the small but very bright flashlight at the end of the bronchoscope for several seconds, finally, one upping Marissa's defenses in several blinks of an eye.

In less than a minute, Marissa's trusty leg cross was compromised and defeated by a medical grade torch. The light easily seeped between the gap in her legs and splashed over her panties, exposing all of it to his thirsty eyes. He drank in the sight of her bare, crossed legs under her mini skirt, and the space between her legs that was once so dark was now a show of her black lace panties that she tried so hard to hide, on full displayfor the perverted man to drink in.

The reality that he had seen the black lace of Marissa's panties still shocked him slightly. He had already started to get used to only seeing the dark blue denim of her skirt between her legs, but the sight of the dark fabric against her creamy thighs made him stammer slightly mid-speech. He only gained his composure back after he turned the bronchoscope off and placed it back into its case. Marissa looked at him confusingly, completely oblivious to the fact that her professor had successfully invaded the barricade that she set with her tightly closed legs.

Galloway made his way over to the front of the class to finish up the lecture, letting eyes land once more at her still resolutely shut legs. From the spot he was at, Marissa's thighs looked almost impenetrable as he could barely even see past them. He now knew the reason why she always was so sure and secure sitting with her legs over each other and a hand permanently at the hem of her mini skirt. He had to give her an A for effort because it was really impressive. As a reward for all of her hard work, he made up his mind to celebrate this particular victory silently, deciding not to tease Marissa about being able to peel up her skirt with the bronchoscope. It seemed like the right thing to do in the situation.

Looking up Marissa's skirt was a little more psychological than physical. He had to keep her confident in her skill of keeping her legs tightly shut, while he created whole new ways to look up her skirt in ways that she would not expect. And it worked every single time!

"Okay class, you have been lovely today. I'll see you next time." Galloway announced to his class as the bell went off. The entire place became rowdy as the students chattered, getting up from their seats and beginning to make their way out.

His eyes didn't leave Marissa as he watched her pull on the bottom of her skirt with practiced skill, uncrossing her legs and getting up from her chair in one swift move. She sent a witty grin to her professor, rubbing the victory that she thought she possessed, in his face. He only offered her a tight, curt smile and nod in return, satisfied with the fact that only he had the knowledge of the black lace fabric nestled between her legs. He resisted the urge to gloat in her face and instead allow her to revel in her little victory. On their next faceoff, bringing her down from her high horse would even be more fun.

She turned away from him, but he continued to ogle as her smooth shaven legs made their way out of the classroom and towards the double doors. He watched with a small smile, overjoyed at the knowledge that only he knew what lay beneath her small denim mini skirt.