Game Ball? No, Game Fuckdoll Ch. 03

Story Info
Starlight is gangbanged and Sir gets her next.
1.6k words
4.45
10.1k
6
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/12/2023
Created 03/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
minoda
minoda
126 Followers

Special thanks to my partner, who inspired the character Starlight and provided feedback.

*************************************************************************************

Strack moved to position himself behind her prone body. Alex was holding her messy hair as he continued to fuck her face vigorously. His strong hands spread over the small of her back, and he plunged into her sloppy, gooey pussy. "My turn to use your dirty fuckholes, slut," Strack growled.

The two were merciless. The way they fucked her, she could have been an actual fuckdoll. She was limp in their grip. Strack withdrew from her used pussy, already full of cum from two men, and into her well fucked ass.

The sight of men using Starlight's limp body riveted Sir's eyes. His body's humming arousal was deafening. He delighted in the vision of Strack's cock glistening with her arousal and cum from two other men as it plunged in and out of his beautiful fuckdoll. Starlight's eyes sparkled with needy delight

"Get on your knees, slut. Beg for our cum," Alex commanded.

"Pleeease give me your cum. I want it all," Starlight said from her knees as the pair added to the mess of saliva, tears, makeup, and precum dripping down her face. She smiled with satisfaction, feeling a renewed warmth. Slumping on the chair, she wasn't even aware of Sir's teammates saying their goodbyes.

Starlight's begging for their cum and watching her pretty eager face covered was a delicious dessert for Sir. Lost to the need and desire to reclaim her, he could barely acknowledge his teammates leaving with slow strides and smiles of sexual satisfaction.

When Sir lifted her into his arms, she asked, "Did I make you proud?"

He stroked her wet, tangled, matted hair and brushed her cheek, "You make me very proud, Starlight." She felt his lips against hers, his tongue gently finding hers, and they swirled together. Arousal surged within him, tasting the lingering saltiness.

Laying her on his bed, he swallowed her in his arms, her curves making contact against his. On their sides, his mouth was next to her ear.

"You were such a good girl, Starlight, and I love you very much."

"I love you too. I'm happy to be in your arms again, Sir, and that I could be a good girl for you."

"I want to make you mine again."

"Please, Sir, I want to be yours again."

He took his time caressing her with his fingertips, touching her in the gentle ways he knew she loved. Usually, her skin was smooth everywhere, but as he ran the lightest touches of his fingertips over the beautiful curves of her body, he could feel patches of dried cum. In others, it was still wet and thick. He used it as lube, leaving cooling trails of glistening semen.

Taking deep, slow breaths, the scent of sex filled his head. His cock throbbed against her body as he teased her. She responded, squirming and moaning in his arms. His lips found hers, and the distinct salty taste of spent men sent shocks of desire through Sir. Their tongues swirled. Her moans vibrated into him, and he could feel her squirms growing more desperate.

His hand grazed lightly between her legs, eliciting a needy moan.

"Is Starlight needy again?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Such a dirty slut."

"Please, Sir, I need your cock ...."

He wasn't ready to give it to her yet. His tongue traveled her length, savoring the feel of her and the taste of sticky semen, flicking his tongue over her hardened nipples and pinching them lightly between his teeth. Starlight's delicious whimper of pleasure riding a wave of pain rewarded him. The sound flew through him and straight to his erection.

"Did you get satisfaction from pleasing all those men?"

Starlight nodded, eyes down, trying to hide the heat showing on her face.

"Fucking say it, slut."

"Sir, it satisfied me to please all those men," she whispered.

"I can't hear you," his hand found her neck before his lips crashed hard into hers. Penetrating her salty lips with his tongue, he reached between her legs. His mind went blank as his arousal drowned out conscious thought. The simmering ecstasy of watching his teammates use and enjoy his precious fuckdoll boiled over desire frothing.

He pulled away, "Say it so I can hear you, slut." His tone was stern and commanding without getting louder. It expected obedience.

Her lashes fluttered, "Sir, it satisfied me to please all those men," she said clearly. "Did I do a good job?" Her crimson face betrayed her.

"You were a very good girl, Starlight," he said, gently petting his pussy and squeezing her long slender neck.

Her shudder of pleasure encouraged him. His mouth slowly wandered down her neck, collarbone, breasts, and abs, but he barely let his breath touch between her legs. The bristles of his beard contrasted with the light touches of his mouth and hands. The moans he heard made him smile. Strong hands gently stroked her long legs, along the soles of her feet, up the gentle curve of her calves, and between her sticky thighs.

"Please, Sir? I'm so needy for you."

"Needy for what, slut?"

"I'm needy for you."

"The whole thing. I shouldn't have to keep telling you."

"Sir, please, I want to feel your tongue on your swollen, sore, used pussy."

"That's a good girl, Starlight. Didn't you like me making you say it explicitly?"

"Yes, Sir, thank you."

He licked the folds of her lips softly, wetly, and slowly. As his tongue slid along, her labia cum slid up his tongue into his mouth. Their moans of pleasure floated together. When he felt her buzzing with need, he began licking her clit and penetrating her with his tongue.

Without rushing to bring her satisfaction, he maintained a steady pace. Every movement felt magnified by her soreness. The slightest pressure brought gasps from her lips, and she squirmed with pleasure and pleaded for more.

He increased the speed just enough, and her begging intensified. Her hips thrust as though to urge his attention to bring her satisfaction.

"Sir, pleeease..."

"Please, what?"

"Please, may I cum?"

"I don't even know who you're talking to."

"Please, Sir, may I cum?"

They danced, and he denied. When the begging reached its height, he said, "That's a good girl. You're begging so good for me now. You like it when I make you beg, don't you?" Her whimpers plucked the chords of his pleasure.

She could only nod. Her pretty face displayed her rapture at the edge of climax, hanging just at the boundary. "Be a good girl and cum for me. You cum when it gives me pleasure."

She shook and moaned his name. His tongue adjusted softer and continued riding out each wave as it washed over her. Angling himself above her, he stroked the side of her cum streaked face. "I love tasting what a dirty slut you've been, Starlight."

Gripping her neck and looking down at her intensely, he slid in slowly, watching her face caught at the center of pain and pleasure.

"I can feel how swollen and used you are. You made me so proud."

His full-length penetrated and withdrew, slow, so time seemed to pause, each sensation having a chance to percolate. "My pussy is so gooey and messy. Do you like being gooey and messy for me?"

"Yes, Sir,"

He slapped her. "Say it."

"Sir, I love being gooey and messy for you."

"That's a good girl. Can you feel how hard I am for my dirty slut?"

"Yes, Sir."

Her eyes lingered on the lines of his muscles, arms, chest, and abs flexed to hold his angle. His hips thrust slowly.

"My used, dirty pussy feels so fucking good."

Their eyes locked intensely, the pleasure blanking out all other thoughts. Sir's cock glistened with her juices and semen from being used by his teammates. Starlight glowed with the light sheen of perspiration, and Sir's muscles contracted with his long slow thrusts. Her dark eyes swallowed the bright glittering arousal in his. With each movement, she enveloped him and gripped his rigid body eagerly.

"Please, Sir, may I?"

"May you what?"

"Pllleeaaseee," Starlight moaned, unable to get the words out. He knew she was right at the precipice.

"Say it."

"Pleeasseee, Siiiir, I need to cum ...."

"Show me how much you love my cock ... I want to feel you cumming on my cock ...."

When he said the words, her body reacted. He was in her grip so tightly it took great effort to push inside. Sir pushed harder and faster. The force of her orgasm encouraged him. Starlight moaned his name. Her eyes fluttered and rolled back deep in pleasure. As he gripped her hair, his body pounded against hers as the sensation of her orgasm undulated through her

"I love how you worship my cock with my pussy," he growled as the heat inside him rose above a simmer.

"Get on all fours, slut," he commanded, pulling out and positioning himself standing at the edge of the bed. Sir buried himself inside Starlight with ease. His full length was penetrating even deeper than before. He slapped her ass and reached to grab hold of her long, flowing dark hair.

"Look at me in the mirror while I use my pussy, slut!"

He could feel her dark eyes caressing him and eagerly encouraging him. Thrusting into her furiously, he lost himself in the pleasure of her body. Perspiration glimmered on his skin. He pounded her vigorously, savoring the sensation of each plunge into her sopping messiness.

"Are you going to be a good fuckdoll and cum with me?"

"Yes, Sir, please cum for me. I need you to fill me up. Your pussy is so gooey with your teammate's cum, and I need yours too."

Her begging sent him over the edge, his thrusting intensified, and Starlight felt him pulsing and shooting his cum deep inside her. Her orgasm ripped through her. Collapsing together, they held one another. Fingers gently glided over one another's skin as their breathing began to slow, and they drifted into a deep satisfying sleep.

minoda
minoda
126 Followers