All Comments on 'Game Night'

by I_like_cfnm

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

We need a separate category (CFNM) for stories about guys who like to show off and think women want that.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Tag says “light femdom.” Nothing light about it. He’s been denied a month. He’s become the naked bitch for HER group of friends. Doesn’t even get a seat with the group when they’re together. Now he’s caged and farmed out for choring for strangers. Don’t much like anybody in this story. Especially the MC.

Xerxes54Xerxes548 months ago

I loved every word and can’t wait for the next installment where I hope the story will “finish”.

andreinamsterdamandreinamsterdam8 months ago

wow, this was CFNM on steroids - amazing story and very well written too. Keep up the good work !

sirgrunt99sirgrunt998 months ago

okay, so whom won him?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Love the story, would like to see TB more submissive to the group, calling everyone sir or mam and serving them.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I like the story. Only one naked and CFNM, I wished, though, he wasn't going to wear the cock cage. This way he would be more exposed. I don't know if its going to change, but if you could make him completely naked (no cock cage) it would be better. I like the idea he is going to be borrowed for the weekend, but I wish he remained naked. And please continue!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Please do not create gay story. I love it so far. Don't care about cock chastity contraption. It makes him "dressed", but not exposed. Naked is naked and this way its better. I hope one of the women when they play next suggest that TB stays naked whenever they gather togeter (for games) and arrives naked for those nights. Better yet she should suggest that he should be their naked friend and everyones agrees, so whenever TB is in the presence of anyone of them he should be naked (except his wife at home- this will add to cfnm and humiliation, that he will have to undress) and when it's expected that he will meet anyone of them he should arrive naked. :)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Don't tell me that in the other bag were panties. If there were, I'm out. If there is some gay stuff when he's taken by the winner(s)- I'm out.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Please continue the story it's so hot

TJATJA4 months ago

And………………..

You can’t give us blue balls as well!

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel893 months ago

Weird. You claim this is "light femdom" and "CFNM" but you suddenly introduce a cock cage out of nowhere. Cock cages aren't "light femdom," they're heavy BDSM. The cock cage also means his cock is covered, so he's not as naked as he could be. You didn't even tag it.

I don't understand why you would name yoursef "I Like CFNM" and put this in the "exhibitonism & voyeur" and then tirck us into reading a story that undermines those by pushing heavy BDSM and untagged cock cages.

If the focus isn't on his nudity, then why advertise it as such? It just advertises to the wrong crowd and means the right crowd has less chance of seeing it.

cmj711cmj7113 months ago

Very kinky & clever of Beth to hold your key Tinkerbell.

She keeps the power & you get to serve others for Her pleasure.

You are kept naked, which you enjoy with a dollop of humiliation, the cherry on top!

Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous