Game Night

Story Info
A train.
770 words
3.77
6.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dungeons & Dragons was never really your thing. In fact, before September you'd never played it in your life. But things at home have been a bit tense lately. You would do anything to get out of the house for several hours and have a reason to not respond to your girlfriend.

This week starts off just as the others have. There's you, your friend, a couple you don't know, 2 neighbors and the host. You like it here. The house has a cozy feel to it. Plus the guy's wife caters to your guys' every request with a smile on her face.

Last week after the game you spent quite a bit of time parked down the street masturbating to the couple of stolen moments you'd had with his wife. She had worn an extra low cut shirt and you could have sworn she purposefully leaned forward a little longer than need be when pouring your beer into the mug. And when she brought your coat and her body lingered a moment too long pressed up against you.

It has been so long since your girlfriend has touched you in a way that mattered. So long since she'd let your hands roam her body. Just before you'd left the house tonight you two had another blow out over how she feels like you ask for sex too often.

Earlier today the host had started a group chat with you and a few other of the guys. He asked you discretely stay around after the game. It's been eating you all day wondering what this is all about. It doesn't help that his wife has made herself scarce for the first time.

As the couple leave you start to feel even more antsy. The host offers you and the other men a shot of whiskey and proposes an idea.

Fuck his wife. No condom. Cum inside her. More than once if possible.

Apparently they have been trying to get pregnant for a year and had just found out that it was the husband who was the reason the couldn't. Together they came up with the plan that he would ask you all to take turns fucking her and hopefully one of you would leave her with child. They'd raise the baby as their own and you would never know if the child was yours. The wife has been upstairs in their room drinking all night. She doesn't want any memory.

Your friend is the first to say he's in. You would have been but you didn't want to come off too eager. The two neighbors both agree that this is something they want to do. The husband tells one of the neighbors to go upstairs first.

The second neighbor follows him. After each man has gone up and comes back down they leave without a word. Next your friend goes up.

When he comes down he tells you goodbye and leans in to whisper that she's practically passed out.

Your heart is pounding as you travel up the stairs to their bedroom. The door has been left a crack open and you quietly enter.

She's on the bed naked. Her body spread eagle. Her nipples are hard and her breathing is slow. You take in every inch of her as you undress.

You climb on top of her and her eyes flutter open. She smiles at you and tells you that she's been waiting for you. Instantly you are harder than you have been in a long time. You kiss her body as her hand grips your balls. She guides you inside of her. After a few minutes she rolls you over onto your back and climbs on top. She kisses your mouth and works her way down your stomach with her lips. She takes you in her mouth. Her tongue and lips get you just to the point where you are sure you're going to cum in her mouth so you pull her up. She smiles again and lowers herself on. You place one hand on her hip and the other cupping her breast. She moves fast with you inside her. It feels amazing. She's not too tight but also far from loose. It doesn't take long before she leans forward and whispers that she's cumming. Her hand grips your chest as you feel her body shake. It's more than you can take and you explode inside her.

After you both are done she rolls over and pulls the covers up. You smile at one another. We should do this again she purrs as you walk out the door.