Game Night with Friends

Story Info
Amy is the prize for the guys during the game.
3.8k words
3.86
20.9k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't forget the guys are coming over to watch the game and drink a few beers tonight. Don't embarrass me in front of them. You know your role, I expect you to do exactly as you're told." I said to her.

"Of course. I wouldn't embarrass you" she says back.

"Now go get dressed. I want you to put on the black leather bra and black thong. Don't forget your collar as well" I tell her.

"Yes Sir" she replies and then she's off to the bedroom.

I get the snacks ready and make sure there is plenty of beer in the fridge. The pre-game is on the television and now it's just a matter of waiting for everyone to show up. She comes back out from the bedroom, dressed exactly as I ordered. She looks sexy as hell. The black leather bra pushes her tits up just the right amount. The thong makes her ass look even more amazing than it normally does. Her collar adorning her neck saying "Slut" completes that ensemble. She stands there and I look her over from her bare feet all the way up to the top of her head. So very sexy.

"You look ravishing, my little Slut. Now come over here and let's finish your outfit" I say to her.

She walks over and stands in front of me and immediately puts her hands behind her back. I pull the 4 foot leather leash from my pocket and attach it to the collar. I then put leather cuffs on each wrist and each ankle. Now the ensemble is totally complete. The doorbell rings and our guests are arriving. I walk to the door to greet them with my Slut in tow behind me. The door opens and in walks the guys. We all have our usual guy greetings and then they see my Slut and they start whistling and cat calling and checking her out from head to toe.

"Hi Guys. I hope you don't mind me hanging out with you tonight?" she asks.

"Absolutely fucking not!!!" B says.

The other guys all agree and we make our way into the living room. I show the guys where the snacks are and tell them that the beer is in the fridge but if they need one, all they need to do is let my Slut know and she will get it. They all nod in agreement and just keep staring at my Slut.

"Can I get any of you a beer to start the evening?" she asks.

They all say they will take one and she then looks at me and says, "would you like a beer as well Sir?"

"Yes I will have a beer as well. Now hurry back." I say as I unhook the leash so she can go to the kitchen and retrieve our beers. She comes back with 5 beers in hand. She hands the 4 other guys their beers first and then brings me mine. After she hands me my beer she kneels down next to me and I reattach her leash and she puts her hands on her thighs. The guys all look at me and nod their approval. The game is about to start so we turn our attention to the tv. The game is going pretty well for all of us but I know that the guys are distracted by my Slut so I decide to have some fun with it.

"Okay guys, let's make this game a little more exciting. When the game comes back on, each of us will write down how we think the drive will end. The person that gets it right, will get a 5 minute blowjob from my Slut. If no one gets its right, it carries over to the next possession. For every penalty flag, my Slut will get on the table on all fours and receive a spanking for each yard penalized. How does that sound to you guys?" I ask them.

"Are you sure about this?" M asks, directing his question to my Slut.

"I'm here to do what I am told. I'm here for your enjoyment." Slut replies.

B says, "well if that's the case, then let the games begin!"

The game comes back on and we all write down our picks as to how the drive will end. Very first play of the drive leads to a penalty flag. Ten yard penalty. I pull my Slut up by her leash and lead her to the table. She climbs up on it and gets on all fours. Since there are 5 of us, we each get two smacks.

B goes first and gives 2 decent smacks. A follows with 2 more decent smacks. M goes third and is a little firmer and we hear my Slut gasp a little. T goes next and he places 2 smacks on top of each other and it makes Slut cry out. Now it's my turn and I line her up and let the first one go and it echoes through the house. She cries out and before she can prepare for the next one, I slap her ass again and it echoes through the house again. We all sit back down and Slut's ass is now a nice shade of red.

I pull the leash and she climbs down off the table and walks back over next to my chair, rubbing her ass, and kneels next to it. She doesn't say anything but just sits there silently with her hands on her thighs. Fourth and 15 and looks like this drive will end with a punt. We look at everyone's picks and B and A both picked punt.

"So we both picked punt, so who wins?" asks A.

"You both win. Slut go give the rewards to the winners" I say as I order her.

"Yes Sir" she replies and she crawls over to where B is sitting first. B starts to undo his pants and Slut looks up at him and says, "You don't need to do that. I will take care of that."

B sits back and watches as my Slut undoes his pants and pulls them down and his huge cock springs out in front of her. His cock has to be one of the biggest I've seen in person and by the way Slut reacted, possibly the biggest she has seen as well. She tries to wrap her hand around it and it barely reaches. She gets a worried look on her face as she leans in and opens her mouth to take this monster in. It barely fits in her mouth but she gets it in and starts moving up and down on his cock. His head goes back as she swallows him up. Even as big as he is, she is almost able to take the entire thing in her mouth. We hear her slurping around his cock as she bobs up and down. She is looking up at him and he feels like he is in dreamland.

"Time's up! Move on to A" I order.

"Damn that was a fast 5 minutes" B complains but to no avail as Slut has already moved over to A and is taking his pants off already.

A isn't as big but he is pretty well endowed. Slut doesn't waste any time swallowing his cock all the way to the base. A is more of a hands on kind of guy and he grabs her head and is holding it in place so he can fuck her mouth. We are sitting there watching as he face fucks my Slut like he was fucking her pussy. Her eyes are watering, she's gasping for breath and saliva is dripping from her mouth. A is starting to breathe heavily and we think he is about to blow when the timer goes off.

"Times Up!!! Back to your position" I order.

A looks like he is about to die as we all burst out in laughter. Time for the next drive and we all put our picks in. I look down at Slut and she has tears still falling down her face and her breathing is still rapid. I reach down and gently wipe the tears off her cheeks and she looks at me and smiles. The drive is going good until there is a penalty flag. Pass interference. Since the penalty is enforced at the point of the foul, it turns into a 30 yard penalty. I pull the leash and lead Slut over to the table. I remind her that each of us gets 6 this time.

"Since we each get six, we will do them in groups of three so our hands don't start to hurt." I tell the guys.

"Slut, I want you to count them so we don't lose track of where we are, understand?" I ask.

"Yes sir" she replies and the spankings commence.

B goes first, then A, then M then T and finally me. Slut is counting them out through whimpers as her ass turns brighter and brighter red. Tears are rolling down her face, her ass has handprints all over it and we are all admiring our handiwork.

"30 sir!" Slut cries out. We stop and the guys sit down. I hook the leash back up to Slut and walk her back to my chair.

"Tell the guys thank you, Slut" I tell her.

"Thank you guys for spanking my ass," she says.

We've lost interest in the game now and we are just bullshitting. T and M both look over and complain that we aren't playing anymore because they didn't have a chance to win a blowjob from Slut.

"Well if you want a blowjob, then we will flip for it. Heads, T you win. Tails, M you win. Winner gets a 5 minute blowjob." I explain.

I flip the coin and it comes up heads. Slut crawls over to T and takes his pants down to reveal another huge cock. She starts sucking on it and T grabs her head and moves it up and down on his cock. She has saliva running down his cock as he is fucking her face. I get up and move in behind Slut and reach down and slide my hand between her legs and move her thong to the side and slide a couple of fingers in her wet pussy. She lifts up with surprise and lets out a loud gasp as my fingers enter her pussy. I pull her back some so her ass is up higher and I have better access to her pussy and I add a third finger to her pussy. T looks up and gets my attention.

"Dude, I'm gonna blow" T exclaims.

"Well then blow. Your choice if you want it in her mouth or on her face." I tell him.

"Oh Slut you are about to get a mouthful" he yells out.

"You better not spill any on my floor" I remind her.

T starts to grunt and growl as he starts filling her mouth with cum. I can feel her trying to swallow it all without spilling any out of her mouth. T slowly pulls her off his cock and looks down at her and says, "Damn girl swallowed it all and didn't lose a drop. Impressive."

I pull Slut's leash and tell her to go give M a blowjob now as well. She crawls over to M and pulls his cock out. Nice size cock, not as big as B or T but still decent size. She swallows him up and he just sits back and lets her do all the work. We all sit back and watch as Slut masterfully sucks on her 4th cock of the night.

"What's the plan now that the game is over?" asks T.

"Well once M gets done getting his blowjob, I was thinking that we could just fuck Slut like the slut that she is. If that's okay with you guys?" I tell them.

"No complaints here" says B

The others all nod in agreement as well. I decide to get Slut ready while she is sucking on M's cock and I pull her thong off and undo her bra and remove it. Her beautiful pierced tits are now free for all to see.

"Okay times up M. Now let's have some real fun." I say to the guys.

I pull Slut up with the leash and lead her back to the bedroom. The guys are quick to follow. I get her to the bed and she climbs up on it and before anyone can say anything, B jumps right on top of her and lifts her legs high over his shoulders and drives his cock deep inside her. Slut cries out as his cock hits deep inside her. A jumps up by her head and shoves his cock into her mouth while she is crying out. That shuts her up but we can still hear her moans and groans as she is getting pounded by the huge cock. T moves over to the side of the bed and grabs her hand and has her stroking his cock while M does the same on the other side of the bed.

"Aren't you going to join in?" T asks me.

"No, you guys have fun. I'll have my fun later. I'm just going to make a memory of all this" as I walk around the room taking pictures and videos of my Slut being gangbanged.

The sound of bodies slapping together, groans and moans fill the room. B pulls out of Slut and T jumps right in. M and A swap positions as well. They flip Slut over so she is on all fours now. T slides in and grabs a hold of her hips and is slamming into her with all he has. M is holding Slut down on his cock while she is stroking B and A. T slides out of Slut and A moves into position but instead of sliding into her pussy, he lines his cock up for her tight ass. When the head of his cock starts to enter her ass, Slut tries to pull away but I give the leash to A and he pulls her back and forces his cock deep in her ass. Slut cries out around M's cock.

B and T step away from the bed and grab a beer and come back and are watching as Slut has a cock up her ass and one shoved down her throat. It's a gorgeous sight in front of us.

"Can she take three of us at one time?" asks B.

"I don't know, why don't you find out." I tell him.

B climbs up on the bed and lies on his back. He tells the guys to watch out and they both pull out of Slut and he pulls her on top of him. As he pulls Slut on top of him, he turns her around so she is facing away from him. She straddles him and lowers herself down onto his hard cock. She slowly lets it slide into her. He isn't so patient and pulls her down on to him and she lets out a loud cry as his cock is buried deep in her pussy. He starts to thrust in and out of her and she immediately starts moaning loudly. He sits up and puts his arms under her legs and picks her up. He reaches up and clasps his hands behind her neck and stands up and is now holding her in the air while he fucks her very hard and very fast. She looks like a rag doll being bounced around on his cock. We are all cheering him on watching as his huge cock impales her.

He lays back down on the bed and lets her legs go. She collapses on top of him and he pulls out of her pussy. Her body is spent but he is just getting ready. He lifts her up just enough so that he can line his huge cock up with her tight little ass. She feels the head start to push against her ass and she starts to freak out.

"No it won't fit, you'll tear me in half" she cries out.

B doesn't care and pushes more of his cock into her. His legs are holding her legs apart to make it easier. He's got about half of his cock buried in her ass. T steps forward and climbs onto the bed between B's legs and positions his cock right at her pussy. He starts to push in and we watch as Slut's eyes roll into the back of her head in ecstasy. Her body starts shaking uncontrollably and now both B and T are fully inside Slut. Her mouth is open wide but nothing is coming out. However, M is about to put something in her mouth as he moves up and shoves his cock deep in her throat. Slut is now completely full of cock. She is airtight. A is standing next to the bed stroking his cock waiting for his chance to step in. Slut's moans around M's cock are louder and her feet are just flailing away at the pounding her ass and pussy are taking from B and T. M starts to moan louder and it is clear he is about to cum, he pulls out of Slut's mouth and starts stroking his cock vigorously until he starts to shoot his huge load all over her face. Cum goes in her mouth, up her nose, over her eyes and down her neck. M moves aside and A jumps into his place and shoves his cock into her throat and starts fucking her mouth.

Slut's body seems to go limp even though her moans and groans can still be heard. T starts to pick up the pace and B just pushes his cock all the way in and holds it there while he waits for T to finish off. The slamming of T into Slut's pussy fills the air and T lets out a deep growl as he starts to fill her pussy with his huge load. As he is filling her pussy, A starts to growl as well and he pulls out and he shoots his cum all over her face as well. As he is still cumming, he shoves his cock back into Slut's mouth and finishes cumming in her mouth. He keeps his cock in her mouth until it is drained completely and she sucks him clean.

Now it is just B and Slut. B still has his massive cock buried in her ass. He once again stands up and is holding Slut in his arms. She is completely limp though still responding to his thrusts. He turns her around and bends her over the side of the bed. He spreads her feet as wide as he can and then pulls her arms back behind her. He takes the leather cuffs that are on her wrists and hooks them together and then grabs her arms to pull her up and back onto him. He meets each pull with a hard thrust forward, slamming his body into hers. Slut's head is just bouncing along with the movement, her eyes trying to open but when they do, her eyes are glazed over with cum. Her mouth is open but nothing is coming out. B smiles as he realizes that he now has her all to himself and she is unable to stop him. He thrusts harder, slaps her ass causing her to cry out and he begins to breathe very heavily.

B gives Slut a few more good, deep thrusts and then he pulls out of her ass with an audible pop as his cock leaves her ass. We all see her ass gaping open as he pulls her up and turns her around. He forces her to her knees in front of him and begins to stroke his cock.

"Open your mouth and get ready to take my huge load" he orders.

Slut opens her mouth slowly and just as she does he shoves his huge cock into her mouth and she begins to gag on it. He pulls back out and pushes back in again and when he does this time he begins to fill her mouth and throat with his cum. There is so much cum that it is coming out the sides of her mouth. He pulls out and continues to cover her face with his cum. None of us have ever seen so much cum as he covers her face and it is now running down onto her tits. B lets out one last growl as he empties his cock onto Slut's body. His huge cock now softening, he slaps Slut on the face and smears cum all over her.

"Open your mouth and clean my cock you slut" he orders.

She does so obediently and we watch as the cum continues to drip off her face onto her tits. B pulls his cock out of his mouth and walks away and down the hall to get another beer. We look at Slut, sitting on the floor covered in the cum of 4 guys. Her ass is red, her pussy is red, her mouth is sore, and her body is exhausted. T reaches back and undoes the leather cuffs and Slut tries to get some blood flowing back into her arms.

The guys all go get a beer and get dressed. I pick up my Slut and carry her into the bathroom. I stand her up in front of the mirror so she can see herself.

"You made me very proud tonight. You were a very good slut. Look at the reward you received for being such a good slut" I say to her as she is looking at the cum all over her body.

I start the bath and fill the tub up with nice hot water and once it is full, I lift up Slut and place her in the bath to soak. I go out to meet the guys and send them on their way. Once we are alone in the house, I come back and kneel next to the tub and look at my Slut soaking in the water, almost asleep, still covered in cum. I gently take the wash rag and wash her off, wash her hair and make sure she is nice and clean. Once she is clean, I lift her up and dry her off and then carry her over to the bed, where I lay her down and not surprisingly, she is already asleep. I cover her naked body up, lean over and give her a kiss and whisper to her, "Wait until next week's game my little Slut!"