Game Rules and Outing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Vibrating pants, and l dare say some digital manipulation, in combination they work wonders for the circulation, certainly in your nether regions honey. Mmm so inviting but l must look after your girls, another time mon Cherie."

Maria joins the girls across the table, stands between them, close to both.

"So my girls, what would you like?" Maria stands with her legs apart, her hips touching the girls arms. She drops her arms and runs hands down the girls shoulders, down under their tops and squeezes a breast on either girl in each hand.

"Hard nipples, so Dave has been servicing you well, let me just rub a moment, l've missed these lovely tits. Oh yes and how l've missed your pussy tingling fingers," Maria gasps as Dave notices the girls run their hands up under her skirt, linger on her soft inner flesh then tease her pussy lips.

Maria bends slightly forward and spreads her legs wider, fingertips push up into yielding cunt. Maria looks at Dave's oozing bell end, licks her lips, pulls down Fi's top to show her erect nipple, pinches and rolls it between her thumb and forefinger. Fi fidgets, murmurs and lounges back. Legs spread Dave can see her left hand is rubbing her minge mound. Maria increases pressure on Fi's nipple.

"Well ladies, have you decided?" Maria asks, voice husky with sexual tension.

"Usual please Maria," Celia replies, "and l think the same for Fi."

Fi nods her agreement, actually oblivious to all except her flowing cunt being vibed by her g string, Maria's hot oozing clit now throbbing under her fingers and her tit being fondled.

Maria now exposes Celia's breast, circling her fingers around her nipple, rubbing her palm up, down and across the morsel. Celia pulls down her top to expose her other boob, fingers her nipple.

"What would you like Dave?" Maria asks, looking him in the eye, slowly and with obvious intent looking down his body and focussing her gaze on his hard cock.

"Oh same as the girls please Maria, and food too."

Maria smiles, sighs and rocks her hips as the girl's fingering start to make her pussy flow.

"Fi honey could you pull your top down so l can see both your tits? Oh and girls why not undo your skirts, l'm loving you fingering Maria but l can't see her cunt so if you bare your's l'll get to watch some pussy action."

After Fi pulls her top down Dave is rewarded with the sight of two pairs of vibrant breasts. The girls, quick as a flash then undo skirt ties, revealing two hot minges spread wide open, glistening with pussy nectar. Their g strings add to the erotic scene, as does them deliberately opening their thighs by placing their outside legs on chair seats. Dave sits back, clenches and unclenches his throbbing cock, letting his pre cum flow, soaking shaft and balls as the carnal view excites his voyeuristic tendencies.

"Maria honey, any chance l could see your tits?"

"Sure Dave, ah Rosy could you get my tits out please love, this horny man wants to be greedy and look at three naked bosoms?"

"Certainly, hi all, and hello to you, my my what a handsome fellow," a slender, thin waisted, short blond waitress, firm ample breasts wearing a most alluring waitress outfit, greets all.

She glides across the floor to stand behind Maria, takes hold of Maria's top at the waist and lifts to reveal large erect nipples, very erect. As she lifts the top she rubs her hands over the bullets. Maria's naked tits are as perfect as Dave imagined, his drooling cock wanting a wank from between them.

"You like?" Rosy taunts, cupping both breasts and offering them for his gratification.

"I do," replies Dave, smiling.

"Rosy love the three would like the girls' usual," orders Maria, letting her tits enjoy the touch up from Rosy. Rosy moves to the door, passing close to Dave to let him run his hand up her inner thigh. She lingers a moment as he brushes her naked pussy with his fingertips.

Minutes later Rosy appears with a tray of drinks, standing close by Dave to distribute them. She leans across the table to place the girls drinks and Dave is treated to the sight of a bare arse, parted crack and very welcoming pussy.

"Mmm Rosy you smell nice, been having a good feel of that lovely pussy?" Dave enquires.

"There's a couple of ladies sitting by the stairs and whenever me or Maria walk up them they lech, it's really turning me on cos l love it when people look at my naked cunt. This job is great, and l can tease all day long. Maria is the same, sometimes we stand behind the counter and touch each other up, chatting about the voyeurs."

"Yes and we make lots of trips involving climbing the steps, funny but we always seem to drop something going up them," adds Maria.

"So who are the ladies?" Celia enquires.

"They have been here a few times recently, like to look up our skirts so of course we allow them the opportunity, wearing stockings but minus knickers." Maria informs.

"Girls remember Laura's fantasy?" Dave starts.

"Oh yes," interrupts Fi, "where she's picked up by two ladies after showing them her pussy, in a cafe."

"A cafe just like this one, with two horny ladies looking for fresh cunt," ends Dave.

"Maria do you know a student of ours called Laura?" Fi asks.

"No to be honest l'm not sure l know any of your students," pants Maria, gripped by sexual passion, inflamed by the pussy fingering the girls are subjecting her to.

Rosy catches her eye as she lifts her short skirt and rims her pussy with her fingertip, letting Maria know good times are to follow. She dips her finger into her cunt, fingering until she starts to flow, wanting the two ladies below to see her minge glistening when she next flashes to them.

"I'll just check on lunch," says Rosy, heading for the exit and another thrill for the two ladies, and Rosy!

"So girls, could we, with Maria's consent of course, maybe make Laura's fantasy a reality?"

"If l have heard correctly you have a lady who fantasises about being picked up by two strangers after they've shared a sexual encounter in public," queries Maria.

"Exactly, a very sexual encounter," emphasises Celia, "here would be an ideal venue. You could even witness the event, hopefully."

"Do you think you could entice the two ladies to help our enactment Maria?" asks Fi.

"It'll be fun chatting to them, especially as Rosy and l are keen to get in their pussies, to discover their tendencies."

"Excellent and we can liaise with Julia about getting Laura here," Celia adds.

Rosy appears with lunch, carrying a tray of dishes. She looks flustered, eyes bright and shining. Again she stands close to Dave, brushing his arm with her thigh as she places dishes on the table. He runs his right hand up her inner thigh, fingertips brushing her crack. Rosy opens her legs, he looks at and strokes her dewy pussy lips as she leans forward to arrange the table top. He feels her pussy juice, licks his fingers. She clenches, rubbing against him.

"Our two ladies are gagging for it," she comments gleefully. "They couldn't keep their eyes off my groin when l went down the steps, so l made sure my skirt hem was lifted and could feel them boiling with cunt longing. In a mo l'm going to sit on the stool just behind the counter and finger my pussy. Not let them see but they'll know what l'm doing."

"Right l'll let you have lunch now," Maria exclaims, "need to chat to the ladies. What about tomorrow, would you three like to attend? We'll start about 5 o'clock?"

"Maria we will certainly be here, need to finish our lunch treat with you and you have unfinished business with Dave," confirms Celia, looking round and getting nods from Fi and Dave.

Maria pulls her skirt hem down, tucks her blouse into her skirt waistband, leaving it open to expose most of her frontage and leaves the room. Fi licks her recent cunt frigging fingers.

"Mmmm she tastes so good, can't wait to have her flooding my mouth," she shudders, clenching her thighs in anticipation.

"Yes" sighs Celia, "she's a very good fuck."

"So what's the plan after lunch girls?"

"I think we should go for a drive and get ourselves off, maybe down by the coast?" Celia suggests.

"How far is the coast?" Dave asks, "long enough to get my car stinky?"

"Honey after our session with Maria we'll swamp it!" Celia affirms, "l am fucking rampant."

"Cool, know anywhere we can have outdoor time?"

"Yep, naked and breezy to get our nipples hard and pussy tingling," Fi gloats eagerly.

"Girls do you want to nipple toy here or when we're mobile?"

"Mobile, we can play with them in the car, remove g strings and your pants now though, bit fiddly in the car," suggests Fi.

"Ok let me use my mouth to strip your cunts. Fi stand up love, rest a foot on the chair so l can get between your thighs and have a good look at your damp tush."

"Damp, mmm it must be flooded."

Dave kneels before Fi's gaping cunt, licks up her thigh and rims her moist pussy with his tongue, flicking around the edge, licking her labia. She trembles, juice flows and she pushes her vulva into his face. He grips her g string with his teeth and pulls it down, soaking wet. She drops her foot to the floor and he continues the downward pull, the g string comes away from her crack. He mouths her thigh and inner leg as he removes the item. He then motions for Celia, who has been watching, fingering her wet pussy, to raise her foot. After copying his ritual garment removal the girls take his pants down, but before attempting to they both enjoy a long suck of his throbbing pouring bell end.

As they depart they stop a moment to watch Maria fingering Rosy, who is sitting on a stool behind the counter, legs wide open, fidgeting and moaning quietly. The two ladies are still sitting at the table below the steps. They cannot miss the fact that sex is going on near them, heavy breathing, Rosy fidgeting, the smell. They appear to be oblivious but one of their arms is outstretched towards the other and judging by the movements of their shoulders it is pretty certain they are touching each other up.

Dave bends over, ostensibly to adjust his shoe, looks under their table and is overjoyed to see their legs are spread wide and fingers are massaging naked pussy. His quick glance also reveals nylon clad legs. As he straightens one of the ladies looks him in the eye and smiles sweetly. He grins back and licks his lips sensually.

"Ladies thanks for lunch, we'll see you again soon," Celia calls across to Maria and Rosy.

Rosy waves back, Maria bends down in front of Rosy.

"Lucky Rosy," quips Fi, "Maria will be cunt munching now."

"Yep and those two ladies will be getting off, they were fingering each other when l had a peek," informs Dave.

At the car, which is parked in a secluded part of the empty car park, Fi pulls down Dave's shorts, Celia kneels in front of him to gobble up his hard cock. Fi sits in the front passenger seat, bares her crotch and rubs her mound, watching the fellatio. As Dave leaks pre cum Celia fucks his cock with her mouth. Saliva and cock drool dribble down her chin. She releases him and sits in the rear seat, removes her skirt.

"Lets see your tits then girls, get your nipple vibes going," Dave requests, seating himself in the driver's seat. As he watches, stroking his hard on, the girls lift their tops to reveal very erect hard nipples. They retrieve nipple sleeves, fondle their breasts for Dave's delectation. After a few minutes they place the toys in position.

"Feel nice, looks as though it does?" Dave remarks.

"Mmm yeah, now sorry but we better cover our boobs, have you got a good eyeful of pussy?" Celia asks.

"Yes indeed, shiny wet pussy it would seem. Fi honey any chance you could massage my cock?"

"Every chance my horny rampant lover," Fi responds, reaching out her left hand to fist his shaft. "My you did get horny looking up those ladies dresses."

"Fi honey what has gotten me horny was watching you two fingering Maria at the same time, and putting your tits on display."

As they chat Fi wanks Dave, long slow strokes. She turns slightly towards him, so he can see her fingers, dewy fingers, rubbing and massaging her moist pussy. Celia slouches in the back, holding her pussy wide with one hand as she flicks and rubs her streaming clit with the other. Cunt and cock juice flow, the aroma filling the car. They fall silent, basking in the sounds of wet minge and cock being wanked.

Fi slouches down further, opens her knees and pushes two fingers into her now flooding pussy, frigging with slow long strokes. She trembles, shudders, clenches. A mild orgasm hits her, cunt juice pours, she continues her slow fingering, wanting the thrill to last. Knowing the other two are aware and sharing her passion she now holds Dave's throbbing cock, squeezing but not wanking him. He shuffles his hips forward and back, wanking himself with her hand.

Celia wriggles, her probing fingers now rimming her cunt, massaging her mons and labia, juice glistening on her thighs as she oozes. She traces a fingertip around her open pussy, raising her hips to push into her hand.

"Can you see me fingering my cunt Dave. It's getting really wet as l rub around my hole. Mmm want your cock in there, filling me up. Your pre cum and my pussy juices flowing, mingling, soaking us both," teases Celia.

Fi pushes a finger into her pussy, slowly rubs her moist tingling clit. Dave raises his left hand and palms her right tit, pressing her nipple, the vibrating nipple sleeve harder against her.

"This looks a good spot," remarks Celia, "green grass, gentle breeze, secluded but may get the occasional passerby."

"Randy voyeuristic passerby, hopefully," Fi says with longing.

"Strip girls, toys as well, let's have a moment in this cool breeze, get our bits tingly."

The girls help each other disrobe, Dave whips his top off in a flash, cock hard and prominent.

"Open your legs ladies, feel the breeze on your nips and fannies."

"Crouch down, lean back, face the wind to get maximum effect," Celia suggests.

"Love your erect nipples, are your pussies reacting?"

"Dave honey mine needs more attention, digital, lingual or cock, even all three," Fi whines.

"Brazen hussy," admonishes Celia.

"Who wants to climb on the car roof?" Dave enquires.

"Why?" Celia.

"Because l'm going to eat their cunt."

"I will," Fi eagerly, "help me up."

Dave has a deep finger as he lifts her up onto the bonnet, Fi spreading her pussy wide as she climbs to the roof, enjoying the view she knows Celia and Dave are watching.

"Celia l want a tit wank from you, and maybe you could lick and suck my balls also."

Celia lies on her back on the rear seat, head hanging out the rear door. Fi sits on the car roof directly above her head. Dave holds his hard on, traces his bell end across Celia's mouth, her lips open and he let's her taste his ooze. Pushing hips forward he runs his shaft down her neck, along her chest and smears her cleavage. He runs his hands over her tits, grasps her nipples. Pulling her breasts together he now wanks his cock. Celia moans, rubs her mons and spreads her legs, cunt dripping.

"Fi babe sit further forward into my face, good. Open your thighs honey and spread your pussy, you massage your labia while l lick and suck your pretty clit," pants Dave, who is now trembling with sexual lust.

Fi dangles her legs over his shoulders, holds her minge lips open and shudders as Dave licks inside her beckoning portal, vulva now dribbling her juices. Dave's tongue finds her clit, and as Fi massages her mons he sucks the trembling morsel. She spasms and sighs, little whimpers of pleasure escaping her.

Celia slips two fingers deep into her minge, slowly frigging as she also massages her mons. Her pussy starts to ooze nectar as she spasms, clenches and shudders. Dave's cock soaks her tits as the tit wank works it's magic. Celia licks up and down his perineum, between his balls, her tongue tip sending tremors through his cock. The sexual activity continues, the smell of sex permeates the trio whose moans and groans become louder as sexual tension rises. Celia tips over the edge, cunt gushing as she screams her release.

"Mmm well this is a sight," observes an excited voice.

"Yes indeed," adds another husky voice, "a very intense and stimulating scene. Maybe we could stay a while and watch."

"Hello ladies, please feel free to enjoy yourselves," Fi invites, clenching and shrieking as Dave gives her throbbing clit a long hard suck.

Fi notices one of the ladies is rubbing her mons over her skirt while the other pulls her top down to reveal large breasts. Bra less she now teases her long erect nipples with thumb and forefinger, pinching and twisting. The second lady lifts her skirt, opens her legs and continues to rub her mons.

"We are enjoying thank you my dear, this is just what we were hoping for, a hot steamy sex romp to stimulate our juices. Your man is very lucky to know such adventurous girls," remarks the nipple teasing lady.

"I'm taking this skirt off, bloody nuisance when l'm fingering my cunt," explains the mons massaging woman. "There that's better, Babs love take your skirt off, l want to finger two pussies please."

Babs pulls her skirt down, no knickers, she turns slightly, allowing her partner to rub one hand up her leg, stroke up and down her labia. She continues to fondle one tit but reaches out to rub her palm over her lover's nipples. As cunt lips moisten Babs' partner is now finger fucking both of them.

Fi bucks and shudders, her cunt flows and clenches from Dave's clit sucking and the sight of the two voyeurs finger fucking. She peaks, Dave gagging on her love potion.

Celia is now sucking Dave's hard cock, it's tip tickling the back of her throat and making her gag. Saliva and cock juice dribble over her mouth.

"Sit up Celia, l'll help Fi down then mayhap you would like a hard cock to ravage your wet pussy whilst onlookers watch and get themselves off?"

"In fact take her from behind Dave, l loved you eating my cunt so much now Celia can do it."

So saying they change places and soon Celia is spread along the rear seat, Dave is ramming his iron hard cock into her sopping wet cunt while she is licking and sucking Fi's equally flooding pussy.

Babs and her lover stand at the open car doors on the side Celia has her head, affording them the best view of her pussy licking skills. Fi's legs are wide open, to give good access to Celia and voyeurs eyes. The two girls use one hand to finger fuck while the other fondles tits and nipples. Raging cunts flow, screams and squeals fill the air, Dave roars as his cock explodes and his spunk spurts into Celia. He withdraws and wanks his cock, squeezing to let the last drops of semen dribble off his knob end.

Babs leans forward to allow friendly fingers to frig her hungry moist cunt.

"Lie down Zara, let's eat pussy on this grassy meadow," Bab's suggests.

"Yes please, thanks you lovely threesome for giving us such a wondrous experience. Now we'll enjoy the rewards of wet pussies."

As the ladies get stuck into eating cunt our trio, after a good look and feel depart.

"That was nice," comments Celia, lazily fingering her naked cunt and Dave's semi lob.

"Yep" replies Dave, driving back to home, watching Fi playing with her pussy. The girls have covered their boobs but all are otherwise naked, Celia with Dave's cock juice between her tits and in her minge.

"Now for our game," remarks Fi dreamily.

12