All Comments on 'Game Show Swap'

by Jayleigh_Aura

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful story Jayleigh! I hope we will see more of episodes of the game swap show!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I've enjoyed your stories and this one was great. Wonder if Mark's son will end up with a little brother or sister in 9 months to a year? 😁 Since Carly is now their daughter too, I wonder if her parents will put her back on an allowance for the year at least? Maybe there's a job they could help Mark get to start them on a good income? They already have one grandchild to spoil already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You just keep getting better. Loved it. I was hoping for a win. But I think Carly needed to lose. I hope she becomes a great step mom. Looking forward to the sequel.

vickiebonnevickiebonneover 1 year ago

First paragraph, I was worried about the length of the story. By the third page, I was "worried" about the length of the story! I am so glad to read that you are going to continue with the characters! Loved it.

I saw one "feel" that should be "fell". Truth is I loved it so much I'm surprised that I even noticed. I may be able to reread today and I'll look for more. Great work! Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful Story, I loved reading it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

> "Feeling the softness of a womans skin and curves. Learning how to cope with estrogen fueled emotions. "

This could be done without the usual stereotypical emphasis on "I'm so weak and dainty", "my hands are so small", "Oh, I'm suddenly so emotional and can't help myself" etc. Sure there are physical and strength differences. But if you read a few of these stories you notice that this is always overemphasized. Especially with the frequency it comes up. There may be a way to do it right, but it usually feels forced and just never done well. And very "telling, not showing", particularly with the emotional stuff.

ereaderlereaderlover 1 year ago

I gave it a 5, it was such a great way to address all the issues of gender swap. It needed a little more editing, wrong words, typos etc. But they were minor compared to how good the story line was. Keep up the great work.

Patricia169Patricia169over 1 year ago

leuk verhaal wil best Carly zijn, wie help me ? mmm hot !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow. This is truly one of the best stories I've ever read. Thanks for not jamming this great story into just a couple of pages. I really enjoyed it and was disappointed to come to the end. Not disappointed IN the end, but disappointed I didn't get to read more. I'm anxiously awaiting the sequel!!!

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 1 year ago

Your story was beautiful and romantic .. I am certainly a Carly .. please continue this storyline if possible 🙆 💕

NikkicoiNikkicoiover 1 year ago

I can’t wait for the next part. This was absolutely the most adorable story I’ve read here by far

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WAY too long. Even for a fictional porn story it was implausible at best, unbelievable at worst. And I think a halfway decent lawyer would have gotten him his male body and several million dollars back immediately by simply threatening to expose the whole procedure and their lies to the public. In Court, he would have killed them, signature or not. It's called fraud. A good old-fashioned lynching may have followed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing story, loved every bit of it. Would love to read more, so sad it ended when it did. I did not like Carl but Carly grew on me. Damn, you made me really intrigued and invested in all of these people. You captured the essence of romance and naughties, in a very vivid manor. I also had good times gettin into this fictional creation.

SuddenlyMaddieSuddenlyMaddieabout 1 year ago

I love this story! I am so happy for Carly and Mark! I'm looking forward to hearing about how their year together went. ❤️

TeriLeighTeriLeighabout 1 year ago

You are correct, I think, in writing about the emotional and/or day-to-day "stuff", as a male would say, lol. As a "guy" I have read from this site for decades in all but the sci-fi Fi and horror genres. Now as a trans woman, begining now at 62, I really appreciate your writing.

womantrappedwomantrappedabout 1 year ago

If I could give ten stars I would,this story really connected with me.

If only that procedure was possible.

Thank you so much for your wonderful stories,you have so much talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Amazing story that I simply could not put down. Finding that emotional and physical bond as the opposite sex made me wish it was me. I can’t wait for the sequel. You certainly have a gift of writing. Thank you for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story, well written, thank you for your time and effort, it is incredible.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Thank you so much , you have an incredible talent! !! Please keep writing !!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Ive been reading body swap and gender bender stories for almost 8 years now. This definitely enters my top 10 of all time. This is truly remarkable. Keep writing! Maybe book 2 also includes different participants as Carly participates as a judge of host. :)

whydidyou1992whydidyou19926 months ago

amazing story and more please

omega10omega104 months ago

Great story, loved it. Look forward to book 2. How will life be for Carly and Mark living as the opposite sex.... Periods, perhaps even a pregnancy, motherhood, breast feeding...... Please, please, please publish the sequel soon......

RedtkoRedtko4 months ago

So, here’s my takeaway. I read another story about the journey of a young man not knowing that he had desires to be a female. The story was inspiring to me as a crossdresser wanting to be a woman.

Your story has the element of a surprise awakening of not knowing that Carl wanted to even explore that side till he was thrust into it. I loved the blooming romance that you brought in, the excitement that both Mark and Carly found in their own changes, as well as the reality that some women never get to experience an orgasm with their partner!

The story had a great vibe to it, loved the relationship-romance between the two. Al though sex was going to be enviable the passion could have been a little more descriptive, but that’s just me being picky.

Overall, I can’t wait for your next adventure. Oh yeah almost forgot it was definitely hot and made me horny. 💋💋💋

StorieCapStorieCap4 months ago

Loved this story! I'm really looking forward to book 2 😊!

jlmnjlmnabout 1 month ago

Can't wait for book 2. I don't know what direction you're planning to go with it, but I Ellis drops his horrid fiancee and asks out Carly instead.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJayleigh_Aura@Jayleigh_Aura
324 Followers
I'm sorry for the delay, but I wanted to let you all know I just submitted my newest story for publication entitled Routine Procedure. I hope you enjoy it. Also I'm excited to announce my story Inner Woman Chapter 1 : Charmed by a Bracelet has been nominated for a readers cho...