All Comments on 'Games'

by AlexHarrison

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for keeping this garbage story under two pages long.

Now it'll only be 30 seconds of my life wasted reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a terrible wife

OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

Very well done for a 1st timer. Glad to have you on board.

Your word execution was nearly flawless. The story line was bit of a novel twist but nothing creative.

In the end I didn't enjoy it. I am perfectly understanding of the male who wants to have his wife enjoy life and who would let her go out for a night on the town, knowing she would enjoy a new sex partner, or two. But any enjoyment I got from the preliminaries went down the drain at the last line when she told him in the morning she will tell him when he can cum. That level of butch dominance is ugly and it ruined my liking of the tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Trash.

Lifestyle66Lifestyle66over 2 years ago

Interesting story. I like hotwife scenarios. But I'm not a fan of the humiliate-the-husband by making him eat the other guy's cum, then frustrating him and telling him to wait til morning. I prefer the hotwife scenes where they're both free to have fun and return to each other to have more fun. I'll give it a 4 for being well written, and the twist in what she did with the other guy.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

More pathetic, cuck crap. Makes me vomit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What the fuck kind of relationship is this?

She has zero respect for her husband.

Fuck this.

Grab a zip tie. Secure her to the bed while she sleeps. Then just fuck the whore.

Afterwards he has to pack his shit while she watches. And leave her sorry ass while there is still a shred of manhood left about him. And I mean that. A shred. A thin thread left of this pussy.

Grow a set of fucking balls.

Why be married if you are married to a whore?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Tags said it all. One Star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Divorced within two years. Even if James thinks he likes the disrespect Elizabeth shows him, her disrespect will soon overpower any perception of benefit he receives. E will soon tire of the tease she performs for James. She will follow through with her desire to sleep with other men, eventually staying all night with them. James will wonder when "he" lost control but eventually accept he never had it. E doesn't love her husband James, not any longer. James is not a man. E wants a man to love her. - TANSTAAFL

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

1 Star

Such Bad Cuck garbage that even The Cuck Whisperer didn’t like it.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

The dude chooses to be a doormat. She chooses to wipe her feet. In a weird way, they deserve each other. At least they're not screwing up two persons who value loyalty, faithfulness and monogamy. Decent writing and you capture both MC's psychoses quite well. 3/5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just another heartless Cunt and sissy loser husband pile of shit.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Idiots might like your story, I just think it's gross! But like I always say, idiots live on this earth too. If I had anything against them, they wouldn't exist!

someoneothersomeoneotherover 2 years ago

A little bit of originality which is good, but really stupid concept to have couples go at it undressed in a parking lot.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

ROFL

Im just going to state I read about 2 lines. Came right down here and can safely state this is a straight up worthless story by another gay man living in denial about his sexuality.

First story....99 percent chance its full out cuck garbage. As well as most likely a retread.

Someone please let me know if I am wrong.

Hell there's a good chance it was unprotected sex too, because the baby thing seems to be raising its mentally ill head lately.

Prince020402Prince020402over 2 years ago

Well done. Usually don't like present tense but you made it work. For the record, I didn't like the last line either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

NO, you will fuck me right now or pack your bags bitch.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

I didn't care for the last part with her disrespecting her loving hubby. Don't think she loves him anymore. 5 stars

AlexHarrisonAlexHarrisonover 2 years agoAuthor

Appreciate your comments. Thank you. Pity about the anonymous ones but I guess they didnt have the balls to identify themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it. Wish I was in James's situation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous