Games Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damn, she does want to humiliate me to no end, but I enjoy it, so got out, walked into the little convenient store and paid for the gas. The guy said, "Must be a costume party."

I said, "Yes, my wife thought it would be fun if I dressed like this."

He didn't say any more and I walked back out, pumped the gas and got back in the car. Both girls were laughing when I got in, but I didn't know why. Patty drove us home and once there, I was told to walk around the circle twice and then come to the porch, strip naked and wait for them to let me in. I was told to stand on the top step facing the street and not move until they told me too.

I got out, started walking around the circle in my little black dress, but didn't see anyone out. Once I made the 2 trips around, I went to the porch and removed my dress, panties and stockings and then stood facing the street with a big hard cock sticking out.

I don't know how long I was standing there, but it was long enough for 3 cars to go by. Nothing was said and no horns blew, so I wasn't sure if anyone saw me or not. But, I didn't move. I stayed in place showing off to anyone who wanted to look. I was nervous, but I was happy to do it.

Finally, the door opened and I was told to come inside. Once inside, the girls were talking about today and Lena said, "We still have some time to play. I think he needs some more exposure and I have never seen him tied in the carport."

"Well, let's fix that. Get your cuffs, collar and blindfold Don." Patty said.

I went to the bedroom, got what she wanted and followed them out to the carport. This will be the first time I have been tied out here in broad daylight. I knew anyone looking will see me, but if I'm blindfolded, I won't know who sees me.

They tied me to the beams like Patty has done before and put my blindfold on, then Patty said, "Don't run away. We'll be back to get you later."

I thought that was funny, how could I run away being tied like this. I heard them walk away and go in the house and I was alone, naked and very visible should anyone drive or walk by. I did hear cars going by and heard some voices close by. I am not sure if I was seen or who anyone was.

They left me tied like that for about an hour before coming back to get me. They were laughing as the came into the carport and I heard Lena say, "Did you see those people walking past. They stopped and looked at our boy and then walked away. I love showing him off like this and want to do it more often."

Patty said, "Yes, it is so much fun. Will be the first time in the daytime, but won't be the last. I am so happy he wanted all of this."

Before they untied me, one of them played with my cock and balls, but not enough for me to cum. They also talked some more about Lena inviting her friends over and said I would be out here tied up and blindfolded when they arrived. That way the girls could see me and I wouldn't know who they were.

Once I was untied, I noticed the sun was going down. We went back in the house and I was told that tomorrow we would be going for a ride so they could expose me some more, but they wouldn't tell me where we would be going.

We had a small dinner and when it was time for bed, Lena came into our bedroom and got in bed with us. She had her pajamas on, but I was naked. Both girls played with my cock and ended up with Patty sucking me off and taking my cum. Then we all slept together.

The next morning after we had some coffee and toast, Lena asked, "Ready to play some more Mr. Don?"

I said, "Yes, if that is what you want to do."

"Yep, that is what we want to do. Get your collar, cuffs and blindfold and we'll go for a ride."

I gathered up what they told me to get and noticed they had some rope to go along with my things. Then, it was out the door, naked except for shoes and the cuffs. I had to sit in between them again and Lena played with my cock as we rode. I had no idea where they were taking me or what would happen, but I was enjoying the fun we were all having, even if it was me getting all the attention because I was naked.

Patty drove for a while and we were out of the town on a country road. I had been on this road before, but couldn't remember what was around. When the children were here, we used to take Sunday rides and got to see a lot of the area.

We got to an open stretch of road and Patty stopped. She said, "Now, we are going to let you get out and then I'm going to drive up the road a little bit. Once I stop, we want you to walk to the car. Hope no one drives by, but if they do, guess they will see you all naked."

Lena got out, I got out and Lena got back in. She said, "Don't start walking till we stop. See you soon."

I stood there beside the road, naked watching the girls drive away. I watched them getting farther and farther away from me and then, they finally stopped. It looked like a long way for me to walk naked, but I had to do it because they won't come back for me.

I walked slowly toward the car and as I got closer, I noticed Lena had gotten out and was standing beside the car. When I was getting even closer I noticed she had her phone out and it looked like she was either taking pictures or filming me walking up the road.

I made it to the car and sure enough, she had been making a movie of the naked guy walking on the road. I was let back in and Lena sat beside me again and she grabbed my cock and started playing with it. She said, "Damn, Ms. Patty, I think that made him even harder. We'll have to do it more often."

Patty laughed and said, "Oh, yes, he will be doing this and so much more, unless he decides he has had enough and wants to quit. But, I don't think he is ready to quit just yet. He loves what we are doing, don't you Don?"

I said, "You are right. I'm enjoying all of this, even if it is scary at times. I know I could be caught out like this and get in trouble, but Lena is right. When you have, me doing these things, my cock gets harder. It just turns me on, so no, I won't quit."

Patty drove some more and pulled into a park. She stopped and said, "Now, since you like being out naked, I think we need to see how much you enjoy it. So, we are going to walk around the park for a while just to see if you are brave enough to show off to others. Probably not many people out today, but if we see any, you will not cover up or hide. You ready?"

"If you want to do it, then yes I'm ready. I just don't want to be in trouble and hopefully there are no children around." I said.

"Good, let's go. Just walk between us and you'll be ok. If we see children, we will cover you up." Patty told me.

We got out of the car and started walking around. We walked into the park and saw picnic areas and playgrounds, but no one was around. We walked all the way around the small park, but didn't see anyone. Guess no one gets out early in the morning.

After that, we went back home with me not knowing what else would happen today. Once at the house, we went inside and all of us took a nap, with Lena and Patty both holding my cock and balls. When I woke up, the girls were gone and I was in bed alone.

I went out to the living room, but didn't see the girls. I looked around the house but didn't see them. I kept looking around and then went outside to see if they were there. I found them sitting on the porch talking and I was told to come out with them.

Well, I was naked, but it won't be the first time I was outside naked. I stepped out the door and then noticed something different. I looked at a couple ropes hanging down from the side posts that goes to the roof. I had never seen them before and was afraid to ask.

I still had the cuffs on from earlier in the day and Lena stood next to me. She said, "I see you found our ropes. Do you like them?"

I said, "Yes, I see them and am not sure if I am going to like them. But, I can guess you put them there just for me."

She giggled and said, "Yep, all for you and I think it's time we try them out."

Patty got up and they worked together to secure my arms to the ropes. I was standing at the top of the steps and my arms were spread apart and raised up. Then, they tied my legs apart at the bottom. I had not seen those ropes. Once they finished, I was kind of spread eagle on the porch, in full view of the street.

Patty said, "We got tired of hiding you in the carport and decided you needed more exposure. So, from now on we will tie you up here so everyone can see you as they come by. Don't you love our idea Don?"

I said, "Well, I don't know, but I will be seen better this way than when you put me in the carport. So, I guess I like it."

They both laughed and Lena then got my blindfold and slid it over my eyes. I couldn't see anything or anyone. But anyone going by would see me, especially since it isn't quite dark yet. I was worried that someday I will be reported for indecent exposure, but I have no choice right now. Well, I did have a choice, but if I wanted to keep playing games with the girls, I couldn't say anything.

So, here I was attached to the porch, naked and not being able to see anything. The girls left me alone and I heard them on the other side of the porch talking. I also heard cars and other people talking, but have no idea where they were or if I was seen like this.

While they talked, I heard Lena telling Patty she was still going to invite her friends over and that they might want me tied here for them to see as soon as they pulled up. Patty thought that was a good idea and she said she might have a few friends stop by too. I think it's going to be long summer with the 2 of them. I know things will slow down once Lena goes to college and the children come back home. But, I figured Patty would still play some with me.

12